The He And The She (COMPLETED)

linzzchrono

SUMMARY: Emette Romerole fell in love with Rishi Domnast the moment he saw her. As fate said to be cruel, he... Еще

FOREWORD
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Epilogue
Additional Notes

CHAPTER 3

146 4 0
linzzchrono

“It’s like, when you’re around, I don’t care if I’m a teacher anymore. I just want you close to me. I just want you to always be in my sight, in my arms, my side.” - Emette

“Be careful on your way home.” Emette said as he settled down his things on his desk while Rishi helped.

“You too.” Rishi placed the last documents near the ones he just placed which made their skins touch each other.

She stopped and remained in that stance which made both skins stayed connected as they are. She felt heat rise to her head, to her face, and wishing he’s not noticing anything.

Emette could have sworn that was the last thing he wanted to happen. Being near her is already hard enough but touching skins is beyond his control and is another story.

He felt his heart’s beating paced up. Heat rose up to his head and almost being aware of his mind, being clouded.

‘This is bad.’ – is something he should have told himself before he even made the next move which he’ll surely regret later.

With his heartbeat deafening him, he grabbed Rishi’s nearest hand and dragged her back to the Science room in a fast pace. When they arrived, he immediately pulled Rishi inside and locked the door behind. The moment he finally saw Rishi’s face, which is full of confusion, he wondered how this girl can still be beautiful despite with her crossing brows.

Rishi’s confused but damn, she can already hear her heartbeat clearly and thanks to that fast-paced walk, it’s even faster than familiar. Confusion tuned into surprise when a hand touched her face. But the reaction didn’t stop Emette at all.

“Sorry but slap or punch me later.” Emette said in a husky voice, enough for Rishi to notice what he’ll do next.

His lips brushed over hers for a second then parted with a few millimeters in between which noted the hesitation on which he’s about to do. But no matter how his conscious self debates, it didn’t stop him from covering her lips with his.

At first he was like hungry. He was seeking flavor and drowning to the softness of the body part. But after a few seconds his pace shifted from furious to passionate.

Rishi felt every part of her body tingled.

Shocked at first, she finally grasped the situation and eventually opened up, giving in to the urge of kissing him back. She voluntarily removed her right hand on his grip and circled both arms around Emette’s neck, pulling him closer to her side that issued more force on the kiss. Emette’s hands worked their way around Rishi’s waist to lock her body to his – close enough to let her know that his bottom is starting to take shape.

The unfamiliar feeling that bumped on her lower parts made her realize where this is going. It made her blush more shades than having a fever. More were shown as Emette’s tongue found its way inside her mouth, exploring every corner as it could, tasting the sweetness of the girl he had been longing. She, with the personality that doesn’t want to lose into almost everything, did the same. Their tongues intertwined that made Emette release a groan under his breath.

Emette’s eyes turned darker as passion and desire mixed together inside his head and flowed throughout his body. Fighting against them, his conscious mind reminded him that he’s a teacher, she’s a student and they are both inside the school grounds which is dangerous. But that didn’t even do anything as his hands went under Rishi’s top uniform. More fire was lit when he heard her moan.

Realizing what she just did, she forced to end the kiss to cover her mouth with both hands. While they were kissing, different kinds of emotion piled up and unfamiliar ones surfaced. Her body also had been moving on its own as they continued. And worse – Emette continues to kiss her elsewhere – neck, earlobes, chest, nearing her breasts – as he unbuttoned her top three, his lips reached lower. He doesn’t even know why he only undid the top three.

Rishi felt her insides tremble and she struggled not to let out weird noises. Not with just with one hand, she thinks that both of her hands are not enough to stop her from emitting any sounds. Her legs are also on the verge of giving in. Both the kisses and Emette’s touch on her body made her too weak to think and stand. Noticing her struggles with standing, Emette sank his body to the floor and pulled her with him. With the current position, he gained better access on her body and gave in to the pleasure of exploring more of her by unhooking her bra, revealing two healthy lumps under her unbuttoned uniform top.

Embarrassed as she felt more unfamiliar feelings, she rested her covered mouth on Emette’s shoulder using the strength of his muscles to back-up both of her hands. The guy took the chance of nibbling both breasts and continued to plant more kisses on all of the exposed and accessible parts of her body.

Rishi can’t even remember since when she felt so weak and had a hard time to breathe. Fever? Flu? Asthma? Damn, she doesn’t even have asthma to begin with, how the hell would she know?

She also doesn’t understand. A logical girl like her knows what they are doing is dangerous but she can’t ignore the pleasure and the feelings she has started to feel since that kiss. She wanted more. And thinking about it brought her into tears.

A knock on the door made the both of them freeze. It took Emette a minute to realize their position. He ticked his tongue.

Someone from the other door spoke.

“Mr. Romerole, are you in there?”

The next second, his mind is filled with regret as he thought of the situation. Seeing the trembling Rishi made it worse. He avoided thinking about his throbbing bottom for it will only add more stress.

“Yes, I am, Crane.” He finally calmed down and said. He supported Rishi to sit straight on his lap for him to see her face – mouth still covered with both hands and with tears. He tried brushing both of her hands off of her mouth but she refused to let go.

“I’ve finished sorting out the chemical documents you requested. Where should I put them?” the voice from the other side of the door asked.

“Ah,” Emette ruffled his hair, showing off a troubled face. Who wouldn’t? “My desk is fine. Thanks a lot, Crane. I’ll check on them later.” He finally said after some thinking of a place. It seems his head is not really working normally.

‘And hurry up and leave.’ He added on his mind while caressing the face of the girl in front of him.

 “Got it.” As the reply was said, the person from the other side left. Both bodies on the floor felt like something heavy left the top of them.

Noticing she has already calmed down, he smiled in relief.

Rishi felt chills when she saw Emette, trying to comfort her – and which she felt guilty for. He has no reason to comfort her and more guilt surfaced as he realized they were on the verge of being found out. She finally released her mouth when her breathing stabilized.

Both were silent for a moment but deep inside Emette, he’s fighting over himself. Touching this girl would cause them to separate and going further would have been worse. He felt even worse for thinking of going further. They are not even dating, for heaven’s sake. He also hasn’t told her about his feelings. But seeing how she didn’t refuse or any action of refusal was done, he became ahead of himself.

Still that didn’t change the fact that what he did would endanger both his work and the girl he treasures. He once again scratched his head as he thinks of a way out of the mess.

“Emette?” Rishi finally said after some time, noticing the troubled look of the guy who made her experience something unexpected. And good.

Realizing the state on which he left the girl, Emette immediately worked on buttoning Rishi’s uniform back. He also reached under her arms to access her bra. He pulled her body towards his while fighting over his thoughts in order to hook back the item.

Touching her skin and smelling her lavender scented shampoo sent agonizing chills down his spine. He was suddenly stunned when arms wrapped around his shoulders.

Rishi couldn’t get used to the unfamiliar feeling that welled up inside of her but wanting more is something she couldn’t ask of. She just felt the need to hug Emette when he’s this close.

She felt two hands wrap around her back as she was pulled into a tight hug.

“I’m sorry.” Emette started as he felt himself tremble of fear – reason unknown. “I’m sorry but I’m just –”

“You’re?” Rishi cut the guy’s words and broke off from the tight hug to see his face. “What is it?” unnoticed by her, her voice was full of excitement.

Emette’s heart fluttered a little knowing that after what he had done, she still has 100% interest on whatever he’s going to say.

He loves her.

And that is something he wanted to say out loud for her to hear.

His hands moved on their own to capture the girl’s face; his face full of care and love towards the person in front of him.

“I know full well that I’m a teacher and you’re one of my precious students,” He finally started after some time of thinking how he should continue and taking note of Rishi, looking at him straight. “But whenever you’re around, it is like the other students didn’t matter.” He kissed his treasure on the forehead, being completely careful on controlling himself not to go beyond while thinking more on what he should say next.

“It’s like…” he left a small distance between their faces, touching foreheads, like he could kiss her any second. But instead of looking on those lips that he was just kissing a while ago, he concentrated his gaze on her eyes. “It’s like, when you’re around, I don’t care if I’m a teacher anymore. I just want you close to me. I just want you to always be in my sight, in my arms, my side.” He paused and this time, he reached for one of her hand and gave her palm a gentle kiss. “And whenever you’re not around, I find myself unconsciously searching for you. And when I do find you, I can be happy for the rest of the day.”

Rishi’s heartbeat accelerated again and as Emette touches parts of her body, she feels hot and unfamiliar feelings started to return again. She’s not that dense to not know what he’s going to say next but she would love to hear everything from his mouth. That mouth which she was just kissing earlier.

“Whenever I see you,” Emette continues as he trace Rishi’s hands from wrist to elbow, slowly, gently and being careful as if she’s about to break any minute. “I feel like calling you out, hold you, and chain you to me if I get so extreme.” As he let out his feelings into words, his face started to burn and turning a little red unconsciously. He placed both of her hands on his own and squeezed them to earn some courage. “And when you’re far, I became selfish. I became so possessive even though you’re not my possession.” He placed both of her hands to his red face and looks straight to the girl. “I want you to be mine.”

Rishi felt her heart flutter in happiness that all of her fears are being toped over. She can’t help but fall in love with the guy even more. The more she hears about his feelings for her and all of the small details he had casted on her head, the more she feels like she can’t love another man like him – no – it feels like she can no longer live without the sight of him. She tried to hold back her tears and started caressing Emette’s face as she gave him a gentle smile in return.

“It’s already late but, can I kiss you?” Emette pleaded with obvious hoarseness on his voice, almost breaking.

Rishi, with same feelings as him, initiated the kiss instead. Desire once again filled their minds and body which resulted to a deep and a passionate one.

Emette fought over his desire with conscious logic – which failed him before but still, he tried – and he was able to break off the kiss, his lips feeling lonely. Also, with the great pain he’s feeling bellow him, he thinks dwelling more now would result into something dangerous.

“You need to get going. It’s late.” He said as he let go of her. “It’ll be bad if they see us getting out of here together so go on ahead.”

With that, Rishi stood and he unblocked the door by moving sideways, still on the floor. The girl went her way home while Emette remained in the room.

Emette cursed his self. It was dangerous. Very dangerous. He can’t believe that his logical self was defeated by his desire. He even went as far as undoing Rishi’s top. He bent his head down and glared at his swelling bottom. He threw light curses on it. Now he has to find somewhere where he can make his release. But he needs to wait for a few more minutes since it would be dangerous to be seen right after Rishi just exited the room or he can just do his release right here right now when he can still feel the girl’s warmth in his hands and can still smell the left-over scent inside the room. “Damn.” He cursed to himself as he realized he’s been thinking about indecent things again.

His heartbeat slowed down a little but he’s totally happy. A little guilty but damn happy. He didn’t really put into exact words about how he really feels towards her but she looked really happy and even let him kiss her. No – she even let him touch her body and thinking about it seems like he’d melt out of embarrassment.

After what happened, he doubts he’d still see her as one of his students – not that he did from the start anyway.

Rishi can still feel her heart’s fast beating and her insides felt like they are scrambling over. While walking away from the room, she covered her hands since she can still feel Emette’s skin on hers. Every spot where he touched her heated mysteriously and feelings she had never felt before surfaced in every inch of her body. It was weird but she felt pleasure from them.

Reminded of what Emette just confessed to her, it made her heart pumped wildly once again and felt her cheeks getting hot. Her feelings for him almost poured out of control any minute that it was a little scary. But she’s happy. Knowing his thoughts made her so happy. Now she feels like having another fever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Please don't kill me, guys. I know I failed. HAHA But how to show Emette crave for her was a challenge.I could hear my other self saying, "Linzz, what happened to you?! What the hell did you write?!" while re-reading this over and over just to get those errors.

You can kill me anytime when this novel ends. LOL

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I Do Not Like Her Yaksha

Подростковая литература

412 91 19
You belong with me...... ∆==========================∆ I pushed her against the shelf and kissed her hard. She tasted like sin. My sin. "This is fucke...
Worth The Risk (18+) Ali

Любовные романы

482 2 23
Is it worth the risk? The best things usually are. ______________________________________ *Story Excerpt* "Let me guess, you had to pee too?" she sm...
The Hot Professor ✅ Mehaklovely

Любовные романы

236K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
38K 460 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...