Only In The Myths (Katsuki Ba...

By Titania21erzascarlet

People think quirks at the best thing imaginable, used for good or used for evil. But what if you want to us... More

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 13 )
( 14 )
( 15 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 18 )
( 19 )
( 20 )
( 21 )
( 22 )
( 23 )
( 24 )
( 25 )
( 26 )

( 12 )

948 54 32
By Titania21erzascarlet

"WAKE UP!!" 

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" A deafening crash of Bakugo's body tumbling down onto his floor, his blanket entangling him. You started letting out arrays of laughter, Bakugo wrestling the blanket trying to escape it like a trap. It seemed adorable to you when he finally got his head free, his hair a total mess, more than usual, a trail of drool coming from his lips. 

But what really put him over the limit for you was that killer looking in his eyes. Inside the blanket little booms were heard, Bakugo started growling and everyone wanted to put him even more over the edge.

Including you, everyone grabbed some kind of popper and while Bakugo was still stuck, blasted it in his ears. A smile growing on your face at his boiling hot anger, he really couldn't take it anymore and blew up the whole blanket. Pieces of it everywhere, 'Time to leave!'

Everyone piled over each other trying to get out of the room, bumping everything over, stumbling over one another while the beast ran after you, blowing explosions every which way. When it came to the stairs, without even trying everyone who was running became a giant ball of people and rolled down it. Screaming until they hit the bottom, finally coming free.

Series of laughter come from everybody at the bottom, piled on top of Kirishima. You were actually genuinely laughing, a beaming smile on your face for once. "PREPARE TO DIE!!! FUCKERS!!!"

Bakugo screamed from the top of the staircase, briefly you made eye contact which seemed to freeze him before Mitsuki came up behind him and smacked the shit our his ass, making him flying down onto the pile landing on top of you. Winding you for a minute before you fell into a pit of laughter.

Placing his elbow on your back, leaning his head on his hand Bakugo rolled his eyes, "You are you laughing..." He growled, stabbing you gently in the back with his elbow.

"Y/n's actually laughing?" Sero asked, "I don't think that ever happened!"

"Not to be a bother... BUT COULD YOU GET OFF ME!!" Activating his quirk, Kirishima pushed everyone off, "Finally... oxygen!"

"You're telling me?" Mina questioned, "y'all weigh a tone!" She continued, glaring at Kaminari. 

Letting out a groan, you rolled off of Bakugo laying next to him. Finally re-gaining your breath before small giggles escaped you, "That was fucking interesting."

"Yeah, well. Fuck You." He sneered, sitting up with his legs crossed and his hands in the small gap seeming to be pouting quietly while thinking about something, his eyes directed away from you. 

You watched as the rest of the crew started doing their own stuff, setting up the tv while squeezing into any place they could on the 3 person couch, whether they practically sat on each other or not.  

Slowly sitting up, you let out a quiet breath. "What are you wearing?" Spiky asked next to you, your head flicked into the direction of his face. Only to be met with the back of his messed up hair, but you had a feeling he was talking to you.

Letting out a snarl, remembering what you were forced to wear. "Alien eyes forced me to get new clothes for this... thing. And she refuses to give back mine..." Looking down at the stupid pink shirt you didn't notice that Bakugo's glare shifted to your eyes, but still having his stoic face as normal.

An overexaggerated groan come from the guy before he stood up, walking in front of you reaching out his hand for you. With little to no hesitation you grabbed hold before he pulled you up, and pulled you away from the group, back up the stairs making sure no-one saw. 

Swiftly he pulled you into his room before he started rummaging through his closet, "I didn't think I would be back here so soon..." You thought out loud.

"You thought you'd be back here in the first place?" he snickered, "That's fucking weird."

"You know what's not what I meant." rolling your eyes at his comment, "So why am I here?"

Instead of answering he just shoved a shirt and some sweatpants into your arms, "Don't tell anyone about this. Don't think into this, it means nothing. And tell those dumbasses you had spare clothes." He warned, inches away from your face.

"You have really nice eyes..." You lingered, no really meaning to say that out loud.

A second of stalling before his eyes darted away, scrunching together, "Fuck off." He stepped away from you, sparking up his hands, "I'll fucking blow your shitty brains out."

"Alright Twinkle Fingers."

"Stop fucking CALLING ME THAT!!" Flinching towards you in an attempt to scare you before rolling his eyes walking out the room, with a deep breath he said, "Don't do anything weird." Slamming the door shut as you heard his feet stop down the hall, mumbles following behind.

Hesitantly you got changed into the over-sized but overly comfortable clothes, black sweatpants and a plain gray shirt that fit loosly over your body. 'New nickname aquired when alone; Comfy clothes producer.' Quietly laughing to yourself before grabbing the clothes you came in with and pretty aggresively throwing it into the bin in his room before making your way down stairs.

'And I thought my clothes were comfy, this is like a whole new level! Smells fucking good too, and for some reason it's warm.' You loved how it was warm, like blankets of sweetness was hugging you, you also loved how the pants were so poofy on you feeling like you can move freely in them. Right before you got to the group, you subconsiously nuzzeled your face into he collar of the shirt.

In the living room Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima where the ones sitting on the longer 3 person couch like when you left. Kaminari and Kirishima sitting in the middle while Mina and Sero had their legs over their laps, Mina's on kiri's and Sero's on Kaminari's.

Bakugo was lazily sitting across one of the one person couchs' doing stuff on his phone, his back against one of the arm rests and his legs hanging over the other. On the opposite side of the 3 person couch was another one person one that was empty so you decided to sit there.

"Y/nnn~~~ Why aren't you wearing the clothes I got you?" Mina whined.

"Cause you have shitty fashion sense..." Bakugo quietly commented, internally you agreed that you didn't want to wear it.

"BakuBro, did you give her your clothes? Very manly bro!"

"LIKE HELL I WOULD!!" He yelled back, snapping his jaws while looking up from his phone. 

"Yeah, I just has spares." you lied right through your teeth, Bakugo giving you a side glance for only a couple of seconds.

"So what do you people want to watch?" Sero asked, flicking through the channels, "Dude, you got and DVD's?"

"Ask the Old Hag in the kitchen..." he grumbled.

"Who has DVD's nowaday?" Kaminari asked, "How about air play?"

"How about you all just fucking leave and watch your shit at home." Bakugo sneered.

"Com'on Bakubro, It'll be fun to stay the night!" Kirishima replied.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I AGREE FOR YOU TO EVEN BE HERE?!?!" 

"Your mum invited us!"

"YOU COW!!" Shouting while glaring at the kitchen.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU NEED FRIENDS WITH YOUR LONELY ASS!!" She yelled back, thowing a wooden spoon at his head, "AND GIVE ME THAT BACK!!"

You could hear Bakugo raging from the other side of the room, with a sigh you stood up, walked over to Bakugo and snatched the spoon before he could do anything violent with it. Scoffing at your action you tapped him with it on his head, which quickly snapped to you and growled. You returned it with a chesire grin, walking away while you herd him rambling stuff to himself.

"I'm so sorry you're dating such a shit." Shaking her head side to side while you hand her the spoon.

A gentle blush went onto your cheeks, "We're not dating, I just had to borrow some clothes." You explained, "And he's not that bad, He has actually helped me out a lot."

"Well that's a suprise... I thought you was just a little shit as school, only thinking about himself." She continued while making dessert, "Fudge?" Holding out a spoon with chocolate batter on it, with a smile you gladly accepted it. 

"Thanks."

"Tell me more about that kid."

"Well... he's a good fighter." saying that she snickered, "Sometimes he acts like a teenage girl on her period, but I think what stood out the most is when he saved me and no one else noticed."

That seemed to perk up Mitsuki's ears, she stopped working with the fudge to look you in the eyes, "That pompous jerk actualy saved you?"

"Yeah." 

"I knew that kid had potential!" She cheered, with a proud motherly face. For a couple seconds he was quiet, you just stared intently at Mitsuki's face probably making her feel uncomfotable, "Alright you're creeping me out!" she smile with a toothy grin, "What are you doing?"

Snapping you out of your daze you replied, scratching the back of your neck, "Sorry, just... you and Twinkle Fingers have the most amazing eyes, but it's funny how his eyes seem to be just the tad bit brighter..." You dazed, "And you both have the poofiest, fluffy looking hair!"

"Huh, I'm glad you've taken suck a liking to my son. You may not be dating yet, but noticing small things like that isn't easy." She commented, "Now why don't you go hang out with those friends of yours! I'm sure they miss you!"

"Those dorks would have a funeral for cheese if it fell on the floor." You joked, walking out the kitchen and back to the living room. Plopping back onto the couch, you watched as they were still flicking through the chanels.

"What did the witch talk to you about?" Looking at the other side of the room you saw Bakugo in the same position as before, just instead he was facing you.

"Nothing much."

"Yeah right." He scoffed, looing at the TV, "You were gone for fucking 20 minutes!"

"Why do you care?" Teasing him slightly in the way you said that.

"Knowing her she probably showe you something stupid."

"Like baby pictures?"

Jumping up from his seat, he stormed behind the 3 person couch yelling,"I KNEW IT!! I'M GOING TO GO IN THERE AND KI--" 

"Calm down-"

Before you could continue Kaminari interupted with, "Relaxation, chill out... stop screaming~" 

"I was just joking Twink--"

"Shut your shit eating face before I rip it off."

"No, no please continue!" Sero interupted, Bakugo grabbing him by the collar, about to blow his face off.

"What did I just vine?" Kaminari scolded sounding like a mother who just got disobeyed, rolling his eyes Bakugo truded back to his seat, swinging his legs over the armrest once again before grumbling quietly to himself.

"Kiri, baby. If you don't find a movie in the next five minutes... I SWEAR, I will do something." Mina threatened, "but in the mean time, everyone say your favourite number 1-10! 3,2,1!"

"7." - you

"4." - Sero

"10." - Kirishima

"5." - Kaminari

"1." - Bakugo

"6." - Mina

"Y/n, why did you pick 7?" Mina asked.

Looking at her while she sat up, her legs sit on Kirishima's you replied, "Why did you pick 6?" you replied sassily, "If you must know; 7 looks like the metal of scissors, which are dual blades and you use to blades to blank... fill in that blank however you like." 

"AH HA!!" Kirishima cheered, "Finally..." He had found a movie.

Not that it lasted long since in little to no time, everyone was passed out. No one noticed how fast the time went, apparently when the movie started it was 9:00 pm. You were one of the first to fall alseep, these were no doubt the comfiest clothes you've worn. Snuggling into them and the back rest of the couch, blocking out everyone from your view before falling into a complete slumber. 

But you weren't expecting to wake up where you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 721 17
"In order to look out for others, you have to look out for yourself first." Having two famous pro hero parents is what lead her down this road to bec...
15.7K 215 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...
280K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...