Sugar ↝ bakudeku βœ“

Par babyboyizuku

𝘼 π˜½π™–π™ π™ͺπ˜Ώπ™šπ™ π™ͺ π™π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜ πŸ’•βœ¨ -- - Izuku is now off to college, but when financial problems start to p... Plus

Chapter 1.: Off To College
Chapter 2.: Setting Things Up
Chapter 3.: The Quiet Condo
UPDATE
Chapter 4.: Classes Start
Chapter 5.: Meeting New People
Chapter 6.: Sugar? What's That?
Chapter 7.: Daddy's Plus One
Chapter 8.: It's Not Stalking! It's Research!
Spotify Playlist!
Chapter 9.: Ruby Red Ferrari
Chapter 10.: Seeking Arrangements
Chapter 11.: The Day After
Chapter 12.: Spill The Tea
Chapter 13.: The Leather Choker
Chapter 14.: Sex Till Sunrise
chapter 15.: The Devil In Disguise
Chapter 16.: Fucking Brat
Chapter 17.: Alcohol & A Mistake
Chapter 18.: Hangover
Chapter 19.: Slut
PLEASE READ! πŸ₯³
Chapter 21.: I Miss The Old You
SUGAR IN DEPTH
Chapter 22.: Words Of Wisdom
Chapter 23.: Unwanted Texts
Chapter 24.: Karma's A Bitch
Chapter 25.: Listen To Daddy
Chapter 26.: The Past Of A Wealthy Man
Chapter 27.: A Chat With A Former Lover
Chapter 28.: The End Of Sugar
Epilogue
PLEASE READ. . .
REWRITING/ EDITING

Chapter 20.: Unexpected Visit

22.3K 760 2.4K
Par babyboyizuku

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

I stood in front of Kami's body mirror, putting sorts of clothes in front of me looking at what would look better with my black ripped jeans.

Unfortunately, Kami wasn't here. I remember him saying he was having a date night with Kiri. Although it wasn't quite night time yet, it was about 5:00 pm.

I groaned choosing a plain white shirt to go along with the jeans.

Was this a good idea? Thinking rationally, was it? I mean I was the one who blurted out to go on a date with Shoto.

Putting on my shirt I looked back into the mirror, looking at my hair, fixing it in certain places, or at least trying to.

A knock soon echoed through the room. At this point I became nervous. When I opened the door there he was, Shoto in all his glory.

He wore ripped jeans as well, along with a white shirt and over-shirt to complete his overall look. He smelled good, not going to lie.

"Izu."

I smirked we were wearing the same outfit, but he looked ten times better.

"Shoto."

He smiled at me and what I didn't expect was this man to be a full-on gentleman! A bouquet of roses came from behind his back and he delicately handed them to me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. He was making me special honestly, what are you saying Izuku! You have a full-on man already!

I groaned eternally, hoping it wouldn't come out as a little mumble.

"You really shouldn't have,"

I took the roses from Shoto's hands, smiling brightly at him, and brought them back into the dorm, setting them down on my desk area.

"Wanted to make this special, since last time was a random hookup."

To be honest it was. He wasn't wrong there.

"Well, you succeed."

I smiled and got my dorm key, locking the door before heading out of the dorm.

"What's on the agenda?"

"Hm, well honestly I was thinking of walking around town and just chat since we hardly ever talk and get some ice cream along the way."

"That sounds...quite nice."

Shoto didn't want to bring me to a fancy restaurant and honestly, I was okay with that. If anything I did want to catch up with him since I hasn't been in class in a while.

We walked on the city's pavement, walking past the tall buildings.

"Well for starters, how have you been?"

Shoto asked. I could tell he was nervous. I didn't expect him to be the type that got nervous. He had the strong energy that surrounded him.

"I've been good, how about you?"

Shoto shrugged, not knowing what to say or he was being hesitant.

"I've been alright I guess. Just a lot has been on my mind lately."

"Oh?"

I was now intrigued. What was really on this boy's mind?

"It's nothing."

I noticed that he had put his hands in his pockets and kept looking ahead, trying to take his mind off the topic.

"Shoto, you know you can tell me anything right?"

It was like the city had gotten quiet and all around us just froze, until the words slipped from his thin lips like it was nothing.

"I love you, Izuku."

I perked up, shocked nonetheless, scared.

"W-What?"

"You heard me."

Indeed. I did hear him, clear as day too.

What seemed to be a catch-up walk in the city or aka "date" turned into something more.

"Love is a strong word Shoto...are you sure...?"

Shoto stopped in his tracks and looked up at the sky.

"Listen, I know this is crazy, I know we hardly talk, but my god I have gained interest in you from the first day you dropped your books and we made eye contact."

My heart was thumping out of its chest, butterflies, fireworks, true love?

Then Kacchan slipped through my mind and it brought me back to sanity. What was I to do?

On one end it felt like one didn't love me and that I was only there for sex, then we have love. Someone who just blurted out their feelings to me like they were nothing. What was I supposed to do with this type of information?

"Shoto I-"

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to, but it's said and done. What you choose next is up to you and if you reject my love then that's you're choice."

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to reject his love. I wanted to embrace it. I haven't felt this feeling before, not yet. And Kacchan...that is now feeling different.

What I didn't expect me to do was grab the boy before me, wrap my fingers through his hair and kiss him.

Love can make you do crazy things, but yes this was in the moment, yes we were in front of the whole city to where everyone could see. Did I regret it? It wasn't until I heard a familiar voice speak my name.

"Izuku?"

I broke the kiss from Shoto and what I saw next were the crimson eyes I've seen daily.

"K-Kacchan...?"

"Izuku, what are you doing...?"

What was I doing?

Why was I here...?

Before I could speak Shoto did it for me.

"On a date?"

Katsuki looked at Shoto almost disgusted, but also angry. Like he wanted to harm Shoto but didn't know where to start.

"Oh? And you must be?"

"Shoto Todoroki? And you?"

"Let's just say, Izuku's boyfriend."

Fuck me

Seriously this couldn't get any worse

I ate my words because in that given moment Katsuki shoved Shoto up against a building wall.

"Listen here, Izuku is mine-"

"But he kissed me."

Shoto said in a plain voice with no emotion whatsoever.

"That's beyond the point! He's mine and if I see him with you again, you're a dead man!"

Katsuki dropped Shoto, making him fall.

This was all my fault...if I wouldn't have kissed him I wouldn't be in this situation.

"Your threats aren't going to stop me. It's Izuku's choice with who he wants to hang out with."

I could tell jealousy bubbled through the blonde man.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really,"

Shoto stood up again. Regaining his confidence and stood up to Katsuki, not backing down.

"You don't own him."

Then a punch was made towards Shoto, making blood instantly drip from his nose.

"I do,"

Shoto touched the crimson substance with his fingers, not paying attention to the hot-headed blonde.

When I say I've never see Kacchan like this...I mean I haven't. Jealousy was a key factor in this role and it was dangerous.

Shoto was bleeding! I wanted to help him ever so dearly, but Kacchan was holding me back...

"But yet I was the one to put those hickeys and bite marks on him."

I could tell by Shoto's voice he wanted to seek revenge, but only in words. The marks were still on my neck, just not as prominent as before.

"You mother-"

Before Kacchan could do any more damage I quickly pulled him away and into an alleyway, away from anyone else.

He stood there quietly in front of me. I was scared for what he was going to do, but instead, he put his hand against the brick wall, over-towering me.

"I know,"

Katsuki breathed out heavily. I could tell he was holding back emotions.

"I know..."

Now it was a whisper. Ever so gently he spoke to me. Then his eyes opened, looking into mine.

"I may not show it, but god damnit Izuku, I fucking love you!"

I tensed my eyes wide.

"Seeing you kiss him, it's like you want me to be jealous! I give you everything! Everything that you could ever ask for, what can he do that makes you want to do the things you do with and to him?!"

"Not make everything about sex."

It was now his turn to tense up and feel as vulnerable as I do.

"I get that this is a sugar daddy and sugar baby relationship we have going on, but I too would like to feel cared for, Kacchan,"

The tables have turned

"I miss the old you..."

★☆★

I tried my best to give y'all what y'all wanted for this chapter and I hope y'all are satisfied 😊💕

I don't know if this is a cliffhanger, but sorta?? Kinda lol

Well, that's about it

I'll see y'all in the next update!

Sorry for any mistakes and once again I hope y'all liked this update!

Shit just got deep 😭

Don't forget to;

Vote and Comment
💕💖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETEβœ”] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
200K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ ＀id you ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” grow a ο½†ο½•ο½ƒο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ cactus on my ass? ❞ βžͺ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᢜʰ ᡃ ᡍᡃᡐᡉʳ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᡐᡉ...
107K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...