Hurt

By claire_zzzz

Love, Hate, Lust and Forgiveness This is ain't fluffy, a sweet love story. This is a real, heartbreaking sto... More

πŸ₯€ 1 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 2 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 3 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 14πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 15πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 18 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 20πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ 2 1πŸ₯€

πŸ₯€ 7 πŸ₯€

1K 56 15
By claire_zzzz

Joji dancing in the dark
•||•

~•~
When I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me; you'll end up in my arms
You done made up your mind
I don't need any more signs
Can you?
Can you?
~•~

🥀 Chapter 7 🥀

Four weeks have passed and today is the day that will change her life and her future.

Anger is indeed a paralysing emotion that could lead you to the abyss of fathomable hatred and vengeance.

That led her to this marriage.

Marriage

A sacred vow between two people who love each other, promising a life of happiness to live together forever.

Now, she stood in a hotel room, wearing her wedding dress, getting ready to become Mrs Kim.

The Kim family.

Looking in the mirror, she touched her angular face; her lips were prominently striking today, and her makeup looked perfect on her face. Her hair is naturally black, as she'd never dyed otherwise, but somehow it compliments her dark brown eyes. Yet, despite all that, she wondered how a bride could look so dull and sad. There wasn't a glint of happiness in her eyes despite all the makeup she wore.

Today, she is married to Kim Taehyung, the wealthiest bachelor in Korea. Any woman would be excited to be in her place. She would trade her home with anyone who wanted it; she believed any woman would volunteer to be in it.

But she knew that Kim Taehyung just wanted to avenge her.

For their past.

She remembered how she went to meet him at his office. But, instead, she was sent to meet his lawyer and have gotten a long explanation of their marriage and the risks and consequences.

Mr Eric, his lawyer, presented her with a set of contracts containing terms and conditions, seemingly benefiting him the most. She tried to read and trace any negotiable points that she could further discuss with him, but in the end, it wasn't even a negotiable contract. Instead, it was construed to incriminate her if she ever broke any terms.

Despite the clauses on the monetary benefits, she found a loophole that doesn't state until their marriage last. Then, the next day, his lawyer met her again and added a binding clause as to where the dissolution of the marriage is only upon the decision of Taehyung. Further, even if she'd breached any conditions of the contract, they would remain as husband and wife.

Truthfully, The contract was considered void since it was drafted on coercion, and it was a valid ground for it to be unenforceable, but she wasn't in a position to do that knowing what she would get for her defiance.

Her heart clenched in pain, and her eyes started to water; both of her hands trembled in agony at her current position.

For her inescapable reality.

She reminded herself that it was not the time for her to cry. Then, clutching her dress, she slowly calmed the rhythm of her breath, an attempt to refrain herself from crying,

Now, it's not all about her anymore. The decision is for everyone's sake. But, first, she must accept her fate to be married to Kim Taehyung.

Marry to her past, the past she wanted to get rid of so badly.

She wanted to run away, she did.

But these few weeks had taught her there's no turning back for her. Her anger towards her father had dissipated, but the disappointment still existed.

Taehyung threatened his father for her marriage. If not, his company would be in danger. But, knowing how much he sacrificed in building the company with sweat, blood, and numerous sleepless nights, she knew she didn't have any other choices.

But try as she might, she couldn't resolve her forgiveness any time soon. She remembered the fact that her father didn't discuss everything with her beforehand.

Still, Joohyun being Joohyun, won't let any irrational emotion take over her. She needs to take care of more important things than her happiness.

"Please stop looking sad." Seulgi pleaded at her with a concerning look as she took her gently by her arm and turned her body facing the mirror.

"Unni, just look at you."Seulgi's thin lips formed an encouraging smile as she rubbed her back.

"You look beautiful, seriously. I've been helping many brides, but for me, you are the most breathtaking bride I've seen." she smiled sincerely while adjusting the baby breath on her well-braided hair. "You look beautiful and perfect."

Irene smiled and squeezed her hand thankfully. She was grateful that Seulgi accompanied her that day.

Joohyun knew that somehow she had burdened Seulgi these past weeks with dismay and sadness. But, until today, she didn't have the energy to cry anymore.

Even though Seulgi knew about the reason for her leaving Korea, truthfully, Seulgi didn't know the whole story.

No, She had chosen not to tell her everything concerning Taehyung as she didn't want Seulgi to be involved with her problems.

And her real past.

To make her friend happy, she made a twirl of her white wedding dress Seulgi designed especially for her. The dress was simple with beautiful details, yet it looked elegant and emphasised Joohyun's body shape.

"Do I look pretty in this dress?" Joohyun smiled heavily, trying to look cheerful for the sake of her friend. Still, she's grateful for Seulgi's support of her all this while.

"Unnie, of course, you are!" She chuckled.

"You're wearing my design. Everyone will look pretty in my dress, and especially you." She felt elated since it had always been her dream to make a beautiful dress for her best friend when she's married. Now, within 2 months, she will officially get married to the most eligible bachelor in Korea in just a blink of an eye.

How an unexpected twist of events, she thought.

They both laughed, trying to push the gloomy mood surrounding Joohyun.

However, Seulgi suddenly propounded hesitantly, "Unnie, despite what happened between you guys, you should give your marriage a try."

Seulgi felt guilty uttering her words, but she continued, "I know it's not my place to say this, but; maybe if you give it a chance, somehow happiness might await you guys. Maybe you won't find them in that instance, but I'm sure you will somehow find them at the right moment and time." Seulgi tried to coax her with positiveness. She believed that was because, despite what happened between them, Seulgi believed he loves her.

They had together was indescribable since he spent half of his life with her.

So Seulgi couldn't blame him for his strong attachment towards her when Joohyun was the one who stayed by his side when he was at the bottom of his life;

And when he was admitted to psychiatric therapy at 14 due to his abusive childhood.

Seulgi doesn't know its details, and she respects Joohyun for not telling her that.

Since they went through a lot, Taehyung emotionally depended on Joohyun, making her the pacifier for his troubled soul.

Due to that, she hoped that Joohyun could try at least to be happy with the marriage.

"I hope you give yourself and him a chance at happiness."

Chance? For their love? Joohyun just gave Seulgi a small smile to show her appreciation of her concern. She is beyond thankful for Seulgi generosity for always staying by her side throughout her hard times.

Everything about their love is a game whereby she's the pawn of his hatred towards her.

Making her way towards Seulgi, the dress flounced gracefully around her.

"Seulgi, I will. I hope that I'm strong enough for this." Her lips curved into a tight line as she held her hand in hers." To be able to live my life as the wife of Kim's family."

How was she supposed to convince the general public that they were in a loving relationship when it was relatively clear that she couldn't lead a happy marriage? What more to convince Seulgi, but she chose not to dwell on her misery.

"Unnie, I know you will." Seulgi contended hopefully despite the uncertainty coated in her voice. Uncertain about whether Joohyun can withstand the upcoming and unexpected storms that she is sure they will face in the future.

They are unpredictable like storms, ready to ruin each other relentlessly yet not wanting to let each other go.

Whilst Joohyun doesn't believe that her fate had come to this, marrying Kim Taehyung. Her body felt numb, and she wished the floor could eat her alive so she didn't have to go through this holy ceremony.

How irony,

A ceremony to bind the love of two souls.

🥀🍁🥀

"I never thought that you're getting married, the most eligible bachelor in Korea." Jimin drawled at him, observing his friend adjusting his suit, a husband to be.

He raised his eyebrow at Jimin and just grinned smugly. Yes, now he will marry the woman that men always want—the woman capable of luring any man with the only sight of her innocence.

The women he hated and loved at the same time.

"Yes, I am." Jimin noticed a glint of happiness that he hadn't seen for a while.

"Are you sure about this marriage, I mean, I just didn't want you to hurt yourself again for the second time." Jimin asked him out of concern, standing up while looking at his friend Taehyung from the large mirror.

As a friend, he knows that the notion of marriage had never existed in his life aeons ago after what happened to him. Despite different offers from prominent politicians and businesses to wed their daughters to him, he will never go through the hassle of marriage, may it be for a business purpose.

But looking at him now, a mere presence of Joohyun had significantly changed his decision. It doesn't even require him months or years.

But Jimin knew that it was just his heart was still longing for someone.

"I'm gonna marry in 20 minutes, so whether I'm prepared or not is beyond question." He answered, dodging the genuine implied concern pointed out by Jimin.

Taehyung always knew what his heart wanted since he set eyes on her.

He has everything in this world that he could have, and with his money, he could grasp on anything but one thing that is always out of his reach, Bae Joohyun.

She continually slipped out of his grasp, leaving him hanging lifeless when she was the string that kept him alive and sane.

To say that he will regret this and didn't think them thoroughly is beyond questions. He always wants her. Even by forcing her or making her hate him more, he doesn't even care.

As long as she didn't leave him again with him.

His blood boiled in anger, thinking of that memory. The memory that stabbed him alive physically and mentally.

"I know, man." Releasing a heavy sigh, Jimin contended at him

"Then, you're going to need to throw away all your lifestyles and partying since you're going to have a woman to commit your life to. And considering the jobs that we're in, I hope she can tolerate you. Women are vicious when they are jealous. And I guess I have to enjoy the nights without you after this."Jimin sighed while laughing. He made a light punch on Taehyung's shoulder to ease the tension his friend was having.

"You're saying like I'm a party animal." A small laugh rumbled from him

"Okay, fine, you're not." a fake defeated sigh before he smirked at him incredulously. "but you're fucker. A sex magnet. A woman would die for your touch."

It's true that wherever he goes, women will always want him, like bees thirsting their honey.

"Then, I guess that will have change soon."

From this marriage, he wants to know why he left her like that despite deep in his heart; he knew that she wouldn't give him the answers.

And he was scared of the answer that she would give to him.

That she didn't love him anymore.

Silence prevailed before Taehyung asked Jimin a question.

"Jimin." Taehyung paused for a second "Does a sinner deserve happiness?"

As soon as he heard the question, he knew the eroding feelings building in his mind. Taehyung has never been sentimental because after she left, he had finally grown numb and heartless.

But as much as he tried to hide the misery, Taehyung is still a man with heart and hope.

Hope to be loved again.

Heaving a sigh, Jimin glanced at him, who's still looking somehow guarded and cold, but he knew the behind those; there was once a man who was hopelessly in love.

"Happiness, everyone wants it, and they find them differently. Mothers with their child, people with their jobs and me with my money." he chuckled. "Even Lucifer finds his happiness by committing sins. To deserve happiness or not, it was a different question, Taehyung; it depends on how you gain your happiness."

Is it by feeding other people misery or not?

Jimin wanted to say that he chooses not to, not when he's getting married after this.

"So, I hope you find happiness with this marriage; strive for it instead of holding grudges. It's been a long time since I've seen you this happy."

"I hope, but what's the point when I'm the only one who wants it." He said with a heavy sigh turning around to face the blonde-haired man. A solemn smile curved on his lips.

"Yes, I know that. I know" Jimin nodded and patted his friend's shoulder. "That's why you need to start forgiving."

🥀🍁🥀

It was wonderful, the wedding.

The ceremony was held in a hotel owned by a subsidiary company of Taehyung, the Harrington. As he insisted, he handled everything, and she, on the other hand, was beyond caring.

True to his words, many people attend the wedding except friends, relatives, and the only family member she has, her father. There were few family members of Taehyung. Of course, from his father's side, who flew from Florence. Some were from the US and Spain to attend the wedding.

She had to admit how his life drastically changed over the years. He had found a new family, a new life that she never imagined he would have.

She was a part of his life in the past, but now, they're practically strangers.

Becoming the leading actress that day, she walked on the lined path of white rose petals. The grips on his father tightened as he escorted her down the aisle, feeling the pressure from all the eyes looking at her, whispers exchanged among them.

A refined yet delicate and subtle scent of a White Pomegranate candle hung at every seated aisle engulfed her sense.

The springtime show of purple wisteria and Wreaths of greenery caught her eyes; he decorated the place the same as she always loved; purple and simple.

Sitting among the guests, Seulgi gave her an encouraging smile, and Joohyun could see her eyes glossy with happiness.

Something inside Joohyun blossomed with warmness, and her nervousness slowly started to ease.

Joohyun instantly formed a small smile when Seulgi mouthed to her

'You're beautiful, smile.' while drawing an invincible smile with her finger on her lips.

It lasted seconds before her eyes fell on the man waiting for her at the end of the lined path; her nervousness suddenly kicked tenfold. The image of Taehyung is perfectly the same as what she once imagined him to be when they were in love; he was in a perfectly tailored tuxedo, handsomely, and the masculine beauty oozed from him.

When she was standing across from him, a sad feeling dawned on her as reality hit her; she was forced into marriage with other people's fates on her hands, proving how unfair is the situation was for her.

But the moment her eyes landed on the glistening pair of eyes, her breath caught in her throat as she took the eyes that were looking into her soul.

That eyes, she hadn't seen them for years. In the past, she could easily be enchanted under his spell, one she wouldn't have given anything to come out from under.

Irene tried really hard to look at the man before her when the priest pronounced the sacred vow, the beautiful vow that connects two hearts under the name of marriage.

"Will you marry Kim Taehyung and accept him as your husband?"

Yes, he forced her into this marriage, but for some reason, she could not bring herself to take those vows lightly. So, she promised him to be a good wife for as long as they were together until he fulfilled his vengeance towards her.

"I do", she answered in her weak voice. By the pronouncement of her vow, she is now his wife, the wife of Kim Taehyung.

His chest swelled with a rush of heat and unknown happiness that he had always longed for after he heard her pronouncement.

"Now, you may kiss the bride."

Her breath faltered over his warm touch against her skin.

And those tantalising swirl of eyes that were shining through the feebles made her heart thumped erratically.

Slowly, she closed her eyes.

Taehyung caressed her cheek slowly and gently. He looks at the woman that is now his wife, the woman he always wanted and yearned for in his life.

'My God, you're beautiful.

His wholly and utterly breathtaking wife is an ethereal angel despite the sadness masked behind her smile. The beautiful warm colour glistened on her already perfect face making his heart flutter. And her hair, the feminine details of her hair, filled with baby breath flowers, looked damn touchable.

He wanted to bury his fingers into it.

Taehyung traced her supple lips gently, his wife's lips and slowly leaned in.

Irene felt his wet lips on her mouth, and a sense of familiarity caress every sense of her, blooming something inside her.

An inexplicable thread of the past connects them, with a mere touch of lips, a spiral of emotions unlocked from the paradox they want to bury.

The kiss was somehow slow and gentle, not like the usual Taehyung she had met these past months. Instead, it was tender against hers, melted together perfectly like they were created for each other, meant to be together.

Her mind wandered to the book she once read; Travels with Charley;

"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness."

Then, can love beckon the summer and winter together, without leaving them to perish into nothingness?

~❄️~

English Is not my first language, so I hope my story delivers. My only hope is that my readers could feel the same as the characters. Thank you again for reading this; I appreciate it a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
5.1K 731 6
Seducing his Horny, Hungry beast Husband! Kim Taehyung was worsted idea Kim Jimin had done in his 19yrs of life & did he regretted?? Fuck Yes. He was...
62.4K 1.8K 25
πŸ₯€Not Every Happy Couple Gets A Happily Ever AfterπŸ₯€ __________________________________ 18+ content ahead. This story will involve topics such as rap...
Him By mela

Fanfiction

5.3M 273K 109
❝i want him and only him❞ where model kim taehyung realizes he needs jeon jeongguk more than he thought after viewing his current relationship on ins...