COMPLETE |Child/Toddler!Hazbi...

Por Honey-Autumn

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃/𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 in which the reader takes ca... Mais

Request Page!!! !Request-CLOSED!
Very Important, Please Read!!!
🕷️😇Toddler!Angel Dust X Reader😇🕷️
♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader😾♠️🐾
♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader ~ Part 2😾♠️🐾
👑🔥Baby!Charlie X Reader🔥👑
Small Update/Important!
Sorry, Not An Update 😿
🍒💣Child!Cherri Bomb X Reader💣🍒
🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
🐟👓Child!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
😒❌🖤Child!Vaggie X Reader🖤❌😒
Child!Charlie X Reader X Child!Vaggie
👑🔥Baby!Charlie X Reader🔥👑
Toddler!Katie Killjoy X Reader X Toddler!Tom Trench
🐟👓Child!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
♥️🦌Child!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️
🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟
💚🐍Baby!Sir Pentious X Reader🐍💚
Baby!Blitzo X Reader - 1/3
A Small Goodbye
Important Edit! Please Read!

🍎😈Toddler!Lucifer X Reader😈🍎

5.8K 87 12
Por Honey-Autumn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

couldn't find the original artist, if someone knows the original artist, please tell me and I will add it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~This was requested by SoreTheCoffeeGirl.

I hope you will all enjoy and thank you to SoreTheCoffeeGirl for requesting this.
I am so sorry that you needed to wait for so long but I has having a hiatus and forgot to tell everyone.
Once again so sorry for such a long time to write this and post it here.

have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another wonderful day in hell, you were just visiting Charlie and the crew.
She asked if you could come over and help them prepare for her father's arrival.
Her father wanted to visit and see how the hotel was doing.
Of course, Charlie being Charlie, began panicking and started to make major plans.
Of course you being a good friend said to her that you would help and support her.
Charlie still didn't stop panicking and once again started to run into every room and take everything that she will need.
You walked to her and nearly dragged her to the couch.
You placed her there and told her to stop panicking and let the rest of us do the job.
She stopped for a bit but once again started to panic.
You took everything from her and once again told her to stop panicking, and go and call her dad and maybe talk with him for a while.
She agreed and walked outside with her phone.
You placed everything on the table and made a small plan for the arrival.
You told everyone what to do, they agreed and went to do their things.

{Small time skip to when everyone is done with their things.}

You check on everything and told everyone to wait in the living room or the main hall rather.
You check as well on Charlie, and to your surprise, she was fine now.
She told you when her father will be arriving and all that jazz.
She as well told you that she needs to go and get her father from their house and then she will call you when they will be near the hotel.
You said a small ok and went back inside the hotel after Charlie left to get her father.
You told everyone that Charlie left to get her dad and all that.

After checking everything again, you started to make some coffee and tea for everyone.
Niffty helped you make some cookies and some other sweets.
You two took both trays and walk back to the living room.
You placed the trays on the coffee table and sat down on one of the cushions that were laying on the floor.
{It is something like a bean bag or something like that}

You took your cup and started to sip some coffee/tea, you took one of the cookies and some cake.
After you were done with your cake and cookies and coffee/tea, you left to get some napkins.

{Small time skip}

After nearly an hour of waiting for Charlie and her father to arrive, everyone started to panic, well besides you and Vaggie.
She was angrier than anything else.
After a small yelling from Vaggie, everyone sat down on their ass's and stopped their panicking.
She told you to go and call Charlie while she talks with the rest.
You agreed with her and went outside.

{After a small phone call with Charlie}

After having a small phone call with Charlie, you told Vaggie that Charlie and her dad will be here in another hour or so.
You all waited for the rest of the time until Charlie called you again, she sounded more panicky and stressed, you didn't know why.
I mean it could have been because her father was visiting and all that but you could have swear that you could have heard a child in the car.
From what you know Charlie doesn't have any siblings.
You told everyone that both Charlie and her father are here and that everyone should behave.
They just nodded their heads and waited in the living room for both you, Charlie and her father to come back to the living room.

After opening the front door of the hotel for both Charlie and her father, you could have swore that you saw a small child behind her back.
She stood near the door and called for someone to step in front of her.
The person that was called stepped from behind Charlie and in front of her.
You saw a boy maybe by the age of 2 maybe 3, he wore a white and red jumper with some red and black boots, he also wore a white and red jacket with a small apple pin on the front.
Charlie told you everything that happened and that the child in front of her is her father.
She told you as well that she doesn't have any experience with taking care of children, so she asked you for some help.
Well you did take care of your siblings, as you are the older one.
{If you are not, just please pretend.}
You agreed and kneeled down in front of the small child.
You reached your hand towards him and he took it after a small while of hesitation.
You took the small toddler and picked him up and placed him on your hip.
You walked with a stressed-out Charlie that was trailing behind you two.
You cleared your throat and got everyone's attention.
At first everyone started to ask where in hell is Charlie's father but then you and Charlie explained that the toddler in your arms is Lucifer.

{After explaining to everyone}

You were sitting with the toddler on the couch in the living room, you were currently reading a child book to the small toddler.
The toddler was drinking from a small bottle that had some juice in it.
You were about to end reading the book when you notice fat nuggets on the floor.
You forgot that Angel took nuggets with him to the hotel.
The toddler notices nuggets as well and started to make grabby hands towards the piggy.
You placed the book and the bottle on the small coffee table, you placed the toddler on the floor and sat down as well.
You grabbed fat nuggets and placed him in your lap, the toddler pet the small pig in your lap and started to giggle when nuggets started to make small oink sound.
You didn't notice when Angel started to walk in to the living room.
He saw that you and the toddler were playing with nuggets and smiled at the small sign.
He walked towards you, the toddler and nuggets.
He called after you and said a small hello before sitting down beside you.
You said a small hello back before turning your attention back to the toddler.

{Small time skip}

You and Angel said a small goodbye when he and nuggets left.
The toddler, on the other hand, didn't like it because he started to cry while you tried to stop him from crying.
You gave him some food after he stopped crying and tried to rock him to sleep while singing a small lullaby.
Once again you didn't notice when someone walk into the living room, and this time it was Alastor.
He heard someone sing and wanted to compliment them for singing so well.
After walking into the living room, he noticed that you were the one singing and tried calmly and quietly walk toward you and the now sleeping toddler.
He sat down beside you and as quietly as he could said a small hello, before complimenting your singing.
You thanked him before taking a small blanket and placing it on the small toddler.
After talking with Alastor for a while, you walked with the still sleeping toddler in your hands to Charlie's office.
You knocked at the door before hearing a small 'come in', you opened the door and walked in.
You closed the door behind you and gave Charlie a small smile before walking towards her desk.
You saw many, many papers on the desk that were scattered everywhere on the desk.
You sat down on the other chair that was there, and started to talk to Charlie about the whole situation.
She told you that until her father is back to normal, she asked if you could still take care of the toddler, you said a small yes and that you will help her in any way possible.
She was happy that you wanted to help her and thanked you before standing up and giving you a small hug while trying not to wake the toddler up.
She told you that you could stay in one of the hotel room, you said a small thank you before taking the keys to one of the rooms.

{Small time skip}

You walked from the elevator to your room.
You unlocked the door before opening it and stepping inside the room, you closed and locked the door.
You walked to the bed and placed the toddler down and placed the blanket back on him.
You took off your shoes and placed them near the door, you placed your phone on the small nightstand near the bed and laid down on the comfy bed.
You placed a blanket on you and cuddled the toddler, he somehow grabbed some of the shirt that you were wearing in his small hands.
He nuzzled his head into your neck and smiled a little.
You gently placed the blanket on top of the toddler once again before drifting to sleep.

{Time skip to the next morning.}

You woke up to your phone ringing, you opened your tired eyes and took your phone in your hands.
You check the caller ID before clicking the red button.
The phone stopped ringing and you placed the phone back down on the nightstand.

You rubbed your tired eyes and now noticed that the toddler was gone.
You looked around the room before noticing the blanket gone as well.
You grabbed the blanket and placed it away from you.
You grabbed your phone and keys before walking to the door and grabbing the shoes that were near it.
You put your shoes on and unlocked the door before nearly running to Charlie's office.
It was 9 in the morning so she should be awake.
You knocked on the office door before Charlie opened it.
She walked outside the office before closing the door behind her.
She smiled at you before saying a small good morning.
You asked her if she saw the toddler anywhere in the hotel, but she just smiled and told you that her father somehow turned back to normal and was waiting for someone to come and pick him up.
You just nodded your head and was about to walk away when the door opened and Lucifer himself walk out of Charlie's office.
Charlie said a small goodbye before leaving to go and look for Vaggie.
You looked at where Charlie was standing before saying a small hello to Lucifer.
He said a small hi back and started to thank you for taking care of him when he was in his toddler form.
You said that it was nothing and that you just wanted to help Charlie relaxed a little.

{After having a small chat with Lucifer}

Charlie father left after some time.
You talked with Charlie and Vaggie for a bit before saying a small goodbye and leaving to your own place.
You grabbed your small bag and left the hotel not before saying a small goodbye to everyone.
You walked back to your apartment with your headphones on.
You were listening to {whatever you want} when your phone started to ring.
You took your phone from your pocket and clicked the green button on the screen.
You said a small hello and waited for the person on the other line to say something.
You didn't look on the caller ID so you didn't know who was calling you.
Charlie said a small hello through the phone before going straight to the point of why she called you.
She told you that her father said a small thank you for taking care of him and that he wanted to somehow contact you so she wanted to ask you if she could give him your phone number.
You said a small ok before telling her that you needed to hang up because someone else was calling you.
She said that it was ok and that she needed to hang up as well.

{Time skip to were you are in your apartment}

You placed your bag down near the door and walk to your living room.
You plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV before going through the channels.
You stopped {at whatever channel you want} you stood back up and walked to the kitchen for a cup of {whatever you want} before taking a bag of chips and walking back to the living room.
You placed everything on the table and started to watch the TV again.
Your phone started to buzz after sometime.
You stood up again and walked to the bag that was laying near the front door.
You took out your phone from your bag and walked back to the living room.
You checked who has texted you and was surprised to see that it was someone unknown to you, or well at least the number.
The number didn't have any name on it, it just said unknown.
You texted back, asking that person if you know them, or if they know you.
They immediately texted back saying that you two meet at the hotel, unfortunately, he was in a toddler form.
He once again thanked you before saying that he needed to go.
You said a small goodbye and that you understood.
You two said a small goodbye and stopped texting each other.
You placed your phone on the coffee table before turning your full attention to the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️I'm sorry if it is bad, but I kinda didn't have an idea for Lucifer.
I still hope that you all enjoyed, once again thank you to SoreTheCoffeeGirl for requesting this one.
And once again I'm sorry for such a long time to write and post this one.♥️🎃

🎃♥️Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃

|Words Counted~2432|

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

368K 9.8K 30
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 '𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝘁 '𝗲𝗿. " "𝗧�...
62.5K 884 19
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
477K 8.4K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
101K 2.8K 20
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡." "𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...