Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 117

23K 891 206
By dreamdoll22

Changing the cover of the book btw today. But anyways Ima just tell y'all now this ch. boring😭💀 gotta be boring to get to the juicy stuff first.
***
Saint Smith
Oct. 26th
A week later...
Cass and I sat laid up in bed while Kai slept in her little crib beside us. Her bare leg kept grazing mine and I was trying hard not to let the blood rush to my dick even though I really couldn't control that shit.

It was crazy that we were chilling like this. Usually I was out at work and so was she but today me, her, and the baby got the day to ourselves. Tomorrow night we had our family and nem flying out for wedding rehearsals and shit. Shit was bout to be crazy. Then we had people coming over.

"I'm really bouta be Mrs. Smith..." Cass sighed, looking up at me.

"Hmm?" I murmured, knowing what she said but still asking anyways.

"I saaaaid...I'm really bout to be Mrs. Smith." She smiled, playing with my beard.

"Yeah for real. You bout to be wifey." I nodded, holding her hand.

"We really did it." She sighed happily.

"Did what?" I asked, turning down the tv.

"Ending up together, you know?" She chuckled, looking off to the side. "Like the other day I was playing with Barbie dolls and marrying them off to one another. Now I'm the one getting married."

"My G ma said it would happen. God rest ha soul." I smiled.

"She sure did." Cass laughed. "Everytime she would pick your luh scrawny ass up from my house, she'd always mention us getting married and shit."

"Remember when we was kids man..." I said, smiling and reminiscing. "Staying outside all day."

"Watching cartoons." She added.

"Playing ball in the street." I cackled, remembering the way I had another basketball hoop in the middle of the street.

"Riding bikes and shit." She mentioned. "I remember teaching you how to ride."

"I remember teaching you how to ride too." I smirked, biting my bottom lip.

"No I- oh...OH." She chuckled in realization.

"Yeah. You became a pro at that." I said, squeezing her leg.

"I wouldn't say a pro." She shrugged modestly.

"Nah shawty, I know a pro when I see one. And you...you up there, aight?" I laughed, kissing on her neck.

"No I don't think so. I think you gone have to teach me again papa." She murmured.

"Oh so like you a virgin again?" I asked, gripping her ass.

"Yes daddy." She giggled, tugging on the bottom of my shirt.

Kissing on her, I slowly pulled her shorts down but before I could even get them past her luh booty, I heard a knock I'm the door.

"Y'all?" Mrs. Berry called out.

"We can wait." Cass whispered, sitting up and moving my hands from off of her.

"Till when?!" I exclaimed.

"The honey moon." She smirked, getting out of bed and fixing the strap on her tank top. "Coming Mrs. Berry!"

"That's too long." I huffed.

"Yes Mrs. ma'am?" Cass smiled, cracking the door open a little.

"Sorry to bother y'all, but I needed to ask how many people were coming over so I could know how many guest rooms to get ready?" She asked.

"Just Saints mom, mine, and my step sister Kai. Everyone else booked hotels." Cass answered politely.

"So just 3 rooms?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." She smiled nodding her head.

"Okay thanks." She waved, leaving from outside our door.

Cass closed the door, walking over to me. I looked at the way her thighs rubbed together as she walked. She was skinny but thick in the right places. The way her chest bounced and the way her arm brushed against mine. Shit had me ready to put Kai in her room and break the bed...again.

She got under the covers, resting her arm across my chest and leg across both of mine. I already felt the blood rushing.

She nuzzled her head comfortably on my chest, grazing her fingers back and forth on my forehead with her other hand.

"Quick question..." I spoke.

"You tryna spare some nani or what?" I asked.

"Baby." She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I kinda wanna wait til the honeymoon." She sighed.

"Man why?" I asked, sucking my teeth and pushing her off of me.

"Uh uh. That was mad unnecessary. Apologize." She demanded.

"No." I shrugged, moving further away from her.

"Fine then you won't get none at all." She shrugged moving to the far end on her side of the bed.

"You doing too much." I mumbled.

"Ahh look who mad!" She teased.

"Ayo shut the fuck up." I playfully spat.

"Or what?" She asked, punching me in the shoulder.

"Ima lick ya titty." I chuckled.

"You bet not." She laughed.

"Say I won't." I said, turning back towards her.

"You. Won't." She smiled, placing her finger on my forehead.

Getting up from my spot, I tackled her pinning her down to the bed. She bit her lip but broke into a smile and started to laugh. I started to lift her shirt but as soon as I did Kairi made a noise.

We paused for a second only to see she was shifting in her sleep. I turned back to Cass, continuing to lift her shirt up.

"Saint stooop." She smiled, pushing my hand away with little to no force. Her ass knew damn well she wanted me to do it though. "You do too much oh my goshhh."

"I'm finna do more than lick ya titty if you keep squirming." I laughed.

"Stop you gone make me...hmmm." She whined.

"Make you what?" I asked, kissing on her neck.

Before she could answer, Kairi let out a small cry. We both ignored it til she started crying louder, attempting to sit up in her crib.

"Saved by the baby." Cass smiled, sliding from under me.

"Your corny and I hope Kai pee on you." I spat.

"Fuck you." She whispered, picking up the baby and rocking her back and forth.

"Watch ya mouth or ima have no choice but to put you in ya place." I smiled, smacking her ass as she got into bed.

"Someone's probably hungry." She pouted, ignoring my remark.

"Yeah. Me my nigga." I said.

She ignored me again, lifting up her shirt and revealing her breasts. I just wanted to squeeze them so bad but her ass and the baby was blocking my blessings.

"Man I'm leaving." I huffed.

"Wait why?" She asked.

"Cause I wanna fuck the shit out chu shawty. But you tryna have me wait. So I gotta get up out of here." I scoffed.

"Saint...don't leave me." She pouted. "Just do sum to occupy your time."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know...do like a thousand pushups with no breaks in between." She suggested.

"Easy." I shrugged.

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Mmhm. And I could do em with you and Kai on my back." I boasted.

"Word?" She smirked.

"What I say?" I chuckled.

"Alright." She nodded, getting up from the bed and walking over towards me.

"Wait, Wait, chill, chill. I can't do it with both y'all on my back." I admitted.

"I thought so my nigga." She laughed, sitting back in her spot on the bed.

***
Cassie Davis
The next day...

"Baby looooook!" I squealed, running up to Saint with the sneak peek of the photo shoot I just did.

"What is it mama?" He asked, turning around.

"My pictures came." I smiled, handing him the envelope.

"Oh this that Halloween photo thing you was telling me bout?" He asked, opening it up.

"Yeah! This is bout to be online and on every virtual slash tangible magazine!" I squealed waiting for his reaction.

His face fell flat.

"Way yo clothes at?!" He exclaimed.

"Uh..." I said confused as hell.

"Cause I know this ain't finna be on no play boy-" He said staring at the two pictures before I cut him off.

"Baby relax." I chuckled. "It's bout time I step out of my comfort zone, you know?"

He stared at the pictures then looked up at me for a brief moment.

"You do look fly ass hell though." He smirked.

"I know I do." I laughed, sticking my tongue out at him and attempting to take the pictures.

"Nuh uh I need these." He smiled, pulling them away from me.

"Nigga for what?" I asked confusingly.

"You really need to know?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second before I realized what his nasty ass was up to.

"Keep em." I laughed.

He tucked them into his back pocket, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"You excited?" I asked, looking up at him.

"For?" He questioned.

"Ain't Keone and nem comin over tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Y'all not having like a luh get together? Bachelor party type thing?" I asked curiously, twirling my hair with my finger.

"They wanna throw me a bachelor party a sum shit." He scoffed.

"Awww thats cute." I cooed, slightly pinching his cheek.

"Nah that shit wack. Who even do that shit?" He asked.

"No it's not. I'm having a bachelorette party. My girls hooked me up. We gone have hella fun. It's our last few days being 'free' so we gotta enjoy it." I smiled, reassuring him. "I'm sure ya friends are gone have some big planned for you."

"Man...we'll see." He huffed.

***
Y'all I am so sorry this was so short but it was a fill in and I really wanted to update. I haven't updated IN SO LONG. So I had to cut this one into two parts. 🥺😭
How was it?🤔
Vote💞
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
5.7K 335 103
Part II of "Adopted By NBA YoungBoy". I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, please excuse any grammar mistakes or anything in this book.
32.9K 1.1K 27
With basketball, comes the players. ** Read the sequel "The Loony Garden" *Completed* *Unedited* New account where I actively update is @DepressionsL...