TodoBaku smut and fluff onesh...

By Catssing

I do not own any of these characters or My Hero Academia in any way. having said that I love Bakugou and Tod... More

Threesome? or Four?
Chasing away your demons
Chasing away your demons part2
Kitten Bakugou
Screaming part 2
Screaming
Attacked
Take care of Yourself
We're never sick of you
Q&A
Safe word
TodoBaku story
Punished
Not a chapter
thunder storm
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD?!
Pirate and Mermaid
Head Cannons
Streamer AU pt1
Streamer AU pt2

Taking care of Bakugou

72.2K 697 1.6K
By Catssing

Bakugou knew that he was getting home earlier then Todo, but he still hoped that his boyfriend would be there when he got home. As he expected, Bakugou walked into the empty house and started to change out of his Hero costume. Recently Shoto had been working late hours on patrol or doing paperwork, and Bakugou felt like Todoroki was just abandoning him. Bakugou made a quick dinner and turned on the news, hoping that Todoroki was ok. 

From the living room he could hear the front door open. “Bakugou I’m home.” Todoroki says, causing Bakugou to stand up, put his dishes in the sink and walked over to his boyfriend. Todoroki was still in full costume, and it was clearly dirty. There were pieces of dirt and gravel covering it, not to mention burns on the left side of it, it would have been confusing, but the other side of his costume was damp from melted ice. Bakugou just hugged his boyfriend, who just stood there in shock for a moment, before he hugged his blond boyfriend back. 

“Are you ok caramel?” Todoroki asos, a little worried.

“I’m fine. I just miss you.” Bakugou says, slightly tired from his long day. “Why have you been working such long days?”

“I-I’ve just had a lot on plate, I’m sorry baby.” Todoroki says patting his boyfriend's messy hair. 

Todorki felt bad that he had left Bakugou by himself for so long. He knows that Bakugou seemed like a cold independent person with a short temper, but as Todoroki got closer to him he realized the Bakugou was soft and broken if you just looked deep enough. Bakugou refused to let go of Todoroki, so Shoto picked up the slightly shorter boy and walked into the bedroom. 

“I’m sorry.” Bakugou says as Shoto walks into the bedroom with him. Without saying anything Shoto placed Bakugou down on the bed and Bakugou leaned up to kiss Todoroki. 

The kiss was sweet and tender, both of them melted into the kiss. The feeling of each of them was amazing, and Bakugou started to become more hungry. Bakugou ran his hands up the back of Todoroki’s neck and started to lightly pull on Shoto’s hair. 

Shoto pulled away so he could look Bakugou in the eyes. Bakugou’s eyes were glazed over with lust and Todoroki couldn’t wait till he could have Bakugou under him again. “Are you sure you want this?” Todoroki asks him to stop Bakugou from going any further. 

Shoto knew that Bakugou was needy, but he also knew that sometime Bakugou would try and numb his pain with sex. So whenever Todoroki worked longer hours and Bakugou got like this, he just wanted to make sure that Bakugou wasn’t trying to numb his pain, because they were trying to work on a better way to  cope.

“I don’t know half and half.” Bakugou says pulling Todoroki closer. 

“Ok, let me change and then we can talk.” Todoroki whispers to Bakugou, kissing his cheek. 

“Ya.” Bakugou says, sitting up on the bed and moving to lay his head down on the pillows. 

Todoroki quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy tee-shirt, before he crawled into bed next to Bakugou.”So, what's wrong? Did something specific happen?” Todoroki asks, pulling Bakugou to his chest. 

“I don’t know, it’s just that I’ve been missing you for a while, but I haven’t noticed till when I saw you. I mean, it’s not like I'm upset or sad or something, but I don’t really feel anything, it's like everything has just gone numb.” Bakugou says, sadness lining his voice. 

Towards the beginning of their relationship, it surprised Todoroki how Bakugou would act on vacation. He rarely showed his calm side, and only showed his vulnerable side to him. The first time Bakugou showed Todoroki his vulnerable side was one month into their relationship Todoroki had come home early and Bakugou was on the bed crying into one of the pillows. It was burned from explosions and soaked with tears. After that day Bakugou slowly started to talk to Todoroki more and more about how he felt. Bakugou would threaten to blow him up if he ever told anyone, but Todoroki never even thought to mention it to anyone. 

“So, it was me?” Todoroki asks, hesitantly. 

“No, it wasn’t you, it was just the absence of someone to talk to. I don’t even know I can’t really feel anything.” Bakugou says, sadness replaced with exhaustion.

“I know you hate when i say this, but maybe if we went to see a professional you could, I don't know...talk more. I can’t always help you since I’m not a professional.” Todoroki says rubbing Bakugou’s back. 

“What the hell would people think if I went to a therapist?!” Bakugou yells, upset and pushing himself up, and out of Todoroki’s arms. 

“I’m sorry,” Todoroki said, grabbing Bakugou again softly. “I know you hate the idea of therapy, but you don’t seem to be getting better.” 

“No, I’m not going, and you can’t make me.” Bakugou says, growling at Shoto. Bakugou was still propping himself up so he was looking down at Shoto. 

“I’m not going to force you, I promise. Please, just remember you can talk to me whenever you want to. Ok?” Todoroki says sitting up in bed and looking Bakugou dead in the eyes.

“I do talk to you Icy-Hot, it’s your fault for going on patrol so often.” Bakugou says, annoyed. 

“Hey, Caramell, it is not my fault for being a superhero, but you will always go before my job.” Todoroki says messing with Bakugou’s hair and cooling down the blond’s hands that were sparking from anger.

“I’m a pro hero too.” Bakugou says, a little annoyed.

“Yes you are, and this world needs you to be ok physically, and mentaly healthy baby. So i’m not saying get a therapist, just please tell me whenever you feel like this. Call me when I’m at work or wake me up if I’m asleep, please just talk to me.” Shoto says leaning over and kissing a slightly annoyed Bakugou on the forehead.

“I will, but you are a deep sleeper.” Bakugou says, laughing at Todoroki. 

“Sure I am, at least I don’t snore in my sleep. Even though it is cute, and you look like an angry kitten.” Todoroki says, booping Bakugou, and causing the blond to crinkle his nose. 

“I’m not a kitten, and im not fucking cute.” Bakugou says, annoyed. 

“Well, I will let you believe whatever you want, but to me you look cute when you sleep, and you snore like a kitten.” Todoroki says laying back in bed, not really caring about how angry Bakugou gets. 

“You’re so lucky I love you, if I didn’t I would have killed you twenty times by now.” Bakugou says sending a few sparks from his hands. 

“Hey, if you burn these sheets I will freeze your hands. These are our 4th pair this month.” Todorki says hitting at Bakugou’s hands with his right side. 

“Well, the last~time our sheets got burned I didn’t hear you complaining. I do believe actually, last time you were screaming for a different reason, and I was sparking from pleasure and not anger.” Bakugou says crawling on top of Todoroki, speaking as sexually as he could, and running his hands all over Todoroki’s chest. 

“Baby, we aren't doing this tonight. We can tomorrow, but today you need to heal yourself, then I can make you scream and set these sheets ablaze.” Todoroki says pulling Bakugou closer and kissing him lightly.  “So, did you eat a good dinner when you get home?” Todoroki says standing up, and picking Bakugou up bridal style. 

“I ate when I got home.” Bakugou says snuggling closer to Todoroki’s chest. 

“Did you have a vegetable?” Todoroki says, trying to uncover Bakugou’s face from his chest. 

“I don’t want any. I just had eggs and toast.” Bakugou says, still muffled in Todoroki’s chest.

“I don’t care, you are going to have a salad. Anyways, I need to eat, so we will eat together.” Todoroki says setting Bakugou down on the table. When Todoroki turns around to get the salad, Bakugou wraps his arms around Todoroki and wraps his legs around Todoroki’s waist. Todoroki was trying not to laugh when he saw a small reflection of them in the window. 

“You look like a love sick kawala you know that right?” Todoroki says setting out their food. 

“I don’t care to tell you how wrong that statement is, so please just let me rest.” Bakugou says, eyes closed, comfortable. 

“You can rest after you’ve had your salad.” Todoroki says, trying to pry Bakugou off of him. 

Bakugou, reluctantly, lets go of Todoroki. They both sat and ate quietly. Bakugou ate as fast as he could so he could go back to holding Todoroki’s warm frame again. Todoroki, however, was eating as normal, trying not to laugh at the blond across the table. 

"Relax, I am not going back to work today, or anywhere else." Todoroki says, calming the pomeranian across the table.

"I just want a fucking hug!" Bakugou says, finishing his salad. "And dumplings would have been better." Bakugou says, rolling his eyes. 

"So now you're actually hungry." Todoroki says, standing up. 

"Just a little." Bakugou shrugs it off. 

"Well do you want them, boiled steamed-" Todoroki asks before Bakugou cuts him off.

"Steamed beef dumplings." Bakugou says looking over at Todoroki. 

"Alright, I will put those on now so you can have them in a bit. I know you probably just want to relax." Todoroki says, before Bakugou walked over to inspect the dumplings, that Todoroki just put them on. 

Todoroki smiled at Bakugou again, and then the blind turned to him. Later that night Todoroki and Bakugou were in their bed. Bakugou had his dumplings in his bowl with some soy sauce and wasabi.  They were warm and he kept the warm bowl on his stomach. Todoroki was reading his book, and Bakugou was looking at bomb blueprints he had saved from old crimes. 

"Katsuki, can I have one.?" Todoroki asks, turning the page of his book. 

Bakugou gave Todoroki one, reluctantly. When they were gone Bakugou put the bowl aside and snuggled up to Todoroki's left side. "Bakugou, do you want to just go to sleep?" Todoroki asks, marking his page. 

"Ya." Bakugou says, pulling Todoroki down. 

"Ha, give me a moment to put my book down." Todoroki says leaning away from Bakugou to put his book down on his nightstand. He turned off the lamp on his side and then leaded over Bakugou to turn off his lamp. While Todoroki was leaning over Bakugou, Bakugou wrapped his arms around Todoroki. 

"I love seeing you on top of me." Bakugou says, before pulling Todoroki into a kiss. 

"You can see more of it tomorrow." Todoroki says kissing Bakugou. "I want you to get a good night's rest." Todoroki says laying back down on his side and holding Bakugou. 

Bakugou pouted and nuzzled his face into Todoroki's chest. 

"Good night babe." Todoroki says, chuckling at Bakugou's whining. 

"Good night half and half, I love you and your stupid hair." Bakugou says, nuzzling even closer. 

"I love you and you stupid hair too." Todoroki says laughing as both boys fall asleep.

Word count-1,917

I hope you like the first chapter, and I am still working on others, so enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 34.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...