Untold Romance ~ Sesha Ballin...

By CrazyRose08

What happens when Sasha banks gets called up from NXT and is put in a group with the most vicious hounds. Rea... More

The call up
Welcome to the shield
Hotel room problems
Getting to know one another
You like her !!
Meet and greet
Finding him
Someone so perfect
Listen to us
I love you
Date
The beginning of a war
They're not getting away with this
Raw~ part one
Raw~Part 2
Flights
Iowa
Grandchildren
Last day
Who is he?
Its only been six days
We're the shield!!
PLEASE READ
Girls day
Seth!!
Dont think like that
The start of the road
Visitors
Were together forever
It's all beacause of you
This is it
Chicago surprises
Can you believe it!
Back to normal
Here's to life
Dates
Raw heartbreak
Calm before the storm
New book!

Wrestlemania

376 12 14
By CrazyRose08

Final chapter hope you enjoy!!

Seth's pov

It was about two hours before our wrestlemania match and the nerves where beginning to get to me. Roman and dean where relatively calm compared to me whereas Sasha seemed deep in thought for the whole day which confused me but I guessed it was because she was anxious to.

We where all sat in our locker room when dean suddenly stood up and started pacing the room, "dude what's wrong?" Roman asked as we all turned out attention towards him. Dean shook his head and kept on pacing causing me to narrow my eyes, I also stood up and walked over to him putting my hand on his shoulder "bro what's wrong?" I asked concern lacing my voice.

"All of this......waiting! I need to get my hands on the wyatts before I lose my mind!" He exclaimed clearly frustrated with the whole wyatt family situation. "Calm dome Dean........we'll get our hands on them in an hour and a half" roman added standing next to me and patting deans back who nodded. His fists where still clenched and his body was tense, that was until Mercy stood up from the couch across the room and moved to hug dean.

Roman and dean where like big brothers to merc and I loved their relationship cause it comforted me that if I wasn't there for her they would be and I knew I could trust them to look after her. Dean chuckled and hugged her back so much that you couldn't see half of her body due to her small height.

Sashas pov

"Have you told him yet" dean whispered extremely quietly in my ear, "no" I whispered back before we pulled away to face roman and Colby who both had smiles on their faces. "So sash your standing at ringside?" Roman asked and immediately mine and deans eyes widened.

"What?" Colby asked obviously noticing our actions "nothing.....yeah of course I am" I said trying my best to sound convincing. Colby nodded pressing a kiss to my forehead before walking into the bathroom to get changed into his gear and whilst romans back was turned me and dean exchanged nervous glances.

"You sure about this?" He asked seriously, I bit my lip nervously "I don't have a choice Dean I just have to be careful" I whispered back and he nodded as Colby came back out dressed in his classic black cargo trousers and Nike vest. Immediately I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist holding him tightly as fear filled my body.

Before match

Seth's pov

The four of us stood at the top of the staircase as we waited for the wyatts to finish their entrance "I love you Babygirl" I cooed pulling Sasha to my chest. For some reason I had a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and needed to hold her close "I love you too" she replied pecking my cheek and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"GROUP HUG!!" We suddenly heard dean shout when he hugged both me and mercy and soon roman joined so we were stuck in the middle with my two brothers hugging us. "I cant breathe" I gasped clutching onto mercy's hand tightly, for some reason I was being squeezed to death by dean but he wasn't really squeezing merc which annoyed me. Why was I always the target.

"Good luck guys" mercy said tapping each of our chests. Our theme suddenly began to boom throughout the arena as we pulled away from the hug, a deep breath released from my lungs as we all got into our positions to walk down through the crowd, roman and dean went first with me and Mercedes following but i had one arm wrapped around her waist holding her close.

Dean helped her over the barricade once we got there and she instantly went to the farside of the ring away from the wyatts and leaned against the ring. Me and my brothers made our way into the ring and stood in a line together shoulder to shoulder as we stared off against the wyatts. I stood facing bray and the only thing that I could think about is what he did to mercy the last time we stood in the same ring and it made anger fill my body.

Before any of us could make the first move the referee forced us back into our respective corners, roman cracked his knuckles as I bounced on my heels waiting for the match to start. "Who's going first?" Dean asked turning to me and roman, "Seth you wanna go first after everything?" Rome asked and I instantly nodded.

Dean and roman climbed on to the apron of our corner as Erick rowan stepped into the ring whilst bray and Luke stood on the outside smirking at me.

•start of match•

When the match began me and rowan immediately began exchanging blows, no matter how many he threw at me I threw just as many punches back refusing to back down. He suddenly used his height advantage to toss me into the corner across from my own and frog splashed ontop of me, I groaned in pain clutching my midsection as he pushed my head in a taunt.

I tried to gain the advantage by kicking him in the stomach but he quickly caught my foot and swept my other from underneath me causing my to crash to the mat. Immediately i attempted to jump back up only to be met with a super kick to the face sending me back to the floor.

The crowd booed as I lay flat on my back a hand over my face as I tasted blood in my mouth, I could I hear roman and dean shouting for me to make the tag but I couldn't drag my body up. "Seth they've tagged in bray!!" I heard roman exclaimed and I surprisingly I was able to crouch against the ropes only to jump back when I saw bray across the ring doing a back bridge.

I cringed at the sight but slowly made my way back to my feet, I put my fists up ready for the brutal fight I was about to have with bray. He smirked at me once he was standing again and his guard was dropped, noticing this I took the opportunity to throw my entire body at him making him stumble back. I began to deliver both kicks and punches to bray as he also punched back.

This was payback for everything

The match had gone backs and  forth between us when I was finally able to tag in dean and roll out of the ring clutching my neck which I had hit sharply off of the turnbuckle. "Seth!" I heard someone shout, I felt a hand in my back and I was crouching in the floor "are you ok?" The voice asked again and knew it was mercy.

She moved her hand to my neck and I winced "I'm ok" I nodded ignoring the radiating pain coming from my neck "are you sure?" She asked again and I nodded looking up at her. But my eyes quickly widened when I saw Luke Harper about to jump ontop of us from the top rope "Sasha move!!" I screamed grabbing her body, pulling her to my chest and rolling us out of the way of Luke who jumped and landed through a table I had set up earlier.

Mercy was breathing heavily as I sat us both up and held her face in my hands "are you ok?" I asked concerned and she nodded trying to catch her breath. "Sasha are you ok?" Dean shouted as he rushed over to us, they both exchanged serious glances before merc nodded and dean let out a curse word. "What?" I asked confused by their interaction "not now finish the match" Mercedes ordered slowly getting up off the floor and pushing me and dean towards the ring where roman was currently fighting rowan.

Me and dean rolled into the ring just as bray and harper also trudged into the ring, they stood across from us as we glared at them a sinister look in our eyes.

All six of us began fighting again, I tumbled outside the ring with bray throwing him into the announce table as dean and roman quickly took care of harper and rowan in the ring. "Guys out here!" I shouted motioning then over to me. Soon dean and roman joined my side as we stared down at bray wyatt who lay next to the announce desk, his eyes closed as he breathed heavily. None of us had to say anything but we all knew what was going to happen next.

Dean immediately started clearing the announce desk as me I began to haul brays inert body off the floor. I threw one of his arms over my shoulders as dean did the same, roman nodded and we quickly lifted him onto romans shoulders. "Ready 3......2......1" on one we triple power bombed bray through the announce desk and the fans immediately began cheering.

I beated my fist against my chest as dena quickly covered bray and the ref counted to three signalling our victory. The arena was instantly filled with chants and cheers as our music boomed around us, I raised my fist in the air as dean moved to hug me and roman. "Where's merc?" I shouted searching around only to feel a tap on my back, I spun around to see my beautiful girlfriend standing brush me with a mic in her hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the shield music cut off and the arena grew silent, "hang on all three of you in the ring" she ordered. I looked over at dean and roman who shrugged but still walked into the ring with me and merc following in tow "what's going on?" I questioned her as he grabbed my hand pulling me to the center of the ring.

"Well first off that was a tough match and you need a shower" she teased, I rolled my eyes and shook my head smiling at her "but seriously there's something I need to tell you and when I sat this.......it's coming from me not Sasha banks.........but Mercedes" she started taking a deep breath. I was confused but still listened to her intently "I've kinda been keeping from you for a few days now................and I told dean two days ago because I couldn't figure out how I wanted to tell you this".

I instantly looked over at dean who gave me a thumbs up and smiled, whilst roman looked just as confused as me "what's going on?" I asked again and she smirked.

"So Colby..........not Seth ......Colby......................

Your going to be a dad!".

My face immediately dropped as the fans exploded with cheers "Your pregnant" I said a smile beginning to spread across my face. She nodded dropping the mic and clasping a hand I've the enough as tears streamed down her face, I was at complete loss at words so I instead pulled mercy to my chest and hugged her tightly.

"Are you happy?" She asked into my chest as the fans deafened us, I nodded instantly "of course I am I'm going to be a dad" I cheered spinning her around making her squeal. I quickly put her down due to the baby but as soon as I put her down I placed my hands over her stomach, tears welling up in my eyes. "I love you both so much" I smiled looking up at her tears slightly clouding my vision.

"I love you too!"

That's a wrap!! Thank you to everyone who has read this book and had continued to from the very start!! My biggest wish for these books is that somebody enjoys them and gets a little happiness from reading!!

Thank you to everyone who's voted, commented and gave support to this book I really appreciate it!!

But this isn't my last book a new one will be out very soon!!

It's called inseparable so make sure to keep an eye out for that!!

Once again thank you to everyone!! Please vote and comment!!

2056 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
53.7K 1K 116
One shots of the wwe ship Sesha ballins Requests can be taken but please dm me instead of leaving a comment so I don't get confused Seth Rollins X...
44.5K 1.3K 40
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins are Best Friends. During the superstar shakeup Charlotte and Becky came over to Raw. Everyone is happy but what if this...
33.6K 796 36
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins. Two names with an awful and much painful history attached to them. But will they find each other again or are their lov...