The Family

Oleh AMAC45

Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put... Lebih Banyak

Before You Read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
Introduction Of New Teams
103
104
105
106
107
108

85

2.8K 80 4
Oleh AMAC45

Talia's POV

"How long will you be gone?" Lanie asks over Facetime.

"Will be back in two days." I say.

"Okay." Lanie sadly mumbles.

"It'll be okay babygirl." Julie says.

"You can always cuddle with me." Kelley says.

"And we can have pizza tonight." Becky says.

"And maybe we can have ice cream and watch a movie tonight." Christen says.

"Really?" Lanie asks and looks at her aunts.

The three ladies nod so Lanie looks back at Julie and I.

"Bye Mama. Bye Mommy." Lanie says then she hangs up.

"Well then." Julie says then we both chuckle.

Julie puts her phone on charge then she cuddles into me.

"I can't believe it's been three years." Julie says as I play with her luscious blonde hair.

"Best three years of my life." I easily admit.

Today's Julie and I's three year anniversary and since our Anniversary is during the season we decided to spend a night in a fancy hotel so we could have some alone time.

"Talia can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I say.

"Do you want more kids?"

"I do." I say. "Do you?"

"At least two more." Julie says.

"Then we'll have at least two more." I say.

"Talia?" Julie says so I look at her.

"Yeah Julie?"

Julie smiles at me then she pulls my robe off and tosses it to the floor. Once I'm nude my girlfriend takes off her robe to reveal her nude body then she jumps onto me.

"Fuck me T." Julie husks.

I carry my girl to the bed where I lay her down then I lay on top of her and start marking her neck.

"Baby..." Julie moans when I kiss her sweet spot. "Baby please."

"What do you want beautiful?" I question then I continue marking Julie's neck.

"Lower...much lower."

"With pleasure." I whisper then start kissing down Julie's body.

When I get to Julie's beautiful boobs I take the right one into my mouth while I massage the left one.

"Oh baby." Julie moans then she cups my head.

I mark the right boob for a while then I switch to the other one and mark it.

"You're boobs are so beautiful baby." I say then softly bite down on Julie's nipple.

"Holy fuck." Julie says. "Do that again."

"Oh you mean this?" I question then bite down a little harder.

"Just like that." Julie moans.

"Or maybe like this." I say then switch to the other boob and bite down again.

"Fuck yes." Julie moans.

"Fuck I love your boobs...and your moans are sexy as fuck."

"Talia please." Julie semi-begs.

"Would you like me to go lower Sunshine?" I question.

"Fucking please."

"Alright baby." I say then I start slowly kissing down Julie's body.

Once I've loved on Julie's boobs enough I then continue my journey to the holy grail and finally my lips come into contact with Julie's clit.

"Finally." Julie says.

I explore Julie's pussy for a very long time and reacquaint my self with my soulmates pussy that I haven't tasted in 4 months.

Julie and i've been busy since Christmas and we haven't had time to have any alone time.

"Talia." Julie moans as she tangles her hands in my hair.

I pull Julie's legs over my shoulders then thrust two fingers into her wet cunt while continuing to taste her.

"T-T-T-Talia." Julie stutters.

Knowing she's close I speed up my thrusts and lick and suck on my babygirl's bundle of nerves.

"FUCKKK." Julie moans as she floods my face and mouth with her delicious juices.

I help my princess ride out her first orgasm then I remove my fingers from her pussy and suck my girls's juices off my fingers.

"You taste like heaven Princess."

"Please tell me you brought our things." Julie says as I kiss up her body.

"You mean our strap-ons?" I question as I love on Julie's boobs.

"Yeah." Julie says.

"I brought all of them babygirl." I say then I continue kissing up Julie's body.

Julie and I have four dildo's we use. One for each of our pussy's and one for each of our butt's.

When I reach Julie's face I passionately kiss my girl until we need air.

"Can I make love to you babygirl?" I question and Julie nods.

I peck my soulmates lips then I get off the bed and head to the suit case. I then grab the strap on reserved for Julie's pussy and I put it on. Once the strap-on is strapped to me I head back over to the bed. I then hover over my girl and run the dildo through Julie's folds until the dildo is nice and wet.

Julie then wraps her arms around me and lightly scratches my back as I guide my strap-on into her tight Pussy.

"Fuck." Julie moans as I slowly slide in and out of her. "I forgot how big you are."

"You just tell me when babygirl.." I say then I put my head in my soulmates's neck.

"Move T." Julie whimpers then she tugs on my nipple. "Please."

I slowly speed up my thrusts which causes Julie to start scratching my back.

"Fuck baby." I grunt. "Your so tight."

"Stretch me Talia." Julie says.

"Gimme kiss and I'll give it to you however you want." I say then Julie pulls my face down and passionately kisses me so I start fucking Julie harder and faster just like she likes it.

As i'm driving the dildo into my girlfriend she moans into the kiss so I slip my tongue into her mouth

"Fuck T." Julie moans as I continue to drive the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"You're. So. Tight. Baby." I grunt after every thrust while Julie scratches up and down my back.

"You stretch me so good baby."

"J?" I question.

"Yeah T?"

"Kiss me."

Julie immediately grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine then we battle for control of the kiss while I speed up my thrusts. After having enough of the fighting for dominance I roughly grab Julie's boob causing her to moan so I slip my tongue into her mouth and explore every inch of my Soulmates mouth.

While we're kissing Julie moans again into the kiss then I feel some wetness on my thigh's.

"Did you cum babygirl?" I softly question and Julie nods so I help her ride out her high.

After I've helped my girl ride out her high I flip us so she's on top then I smash my lips onto hers.

Eventually Julie starts slowly moving up and down on my strap so I smack her ass causing her to gasp into the kiss.

"Can you ride me baby?" I say. "Can I wanna watch those beautiful breasts bounce up and down while you fuck yourself?"

Julie nods then she leans up and starts bouncing up and down on my strap-on so I enjoy the show while slowly rubbing her clit. As Julie uses fucks her self she grabs my boobs and starts massaging them.

"Fuck babygirl." I moan.

Julie speeds up her bounces so I grab her hands and take them off my breast then bring her down so she's laying on me.

"Can I take over Princess?" I whisper.

"Please." Julie whimpers.

"Hang on beautiful." I say then I kiss my girl's head.

I then vigorously thrust in and out of my girl's beautiful pussy.

"Fuck T." Julie says as I bottom out in her pussy.

"Kiss me babygirl." I say. "Let me feel those lips as I you cum."

Julie smashes her lips onto mine then tangles her hands in my air as I bottom out in her pussy.

A minute later Julie moans into the kiss as I feel her juices on my body. We stop kissing and catch our breathes as I slow down my pumps and help Julie come down from her high.

"Did you bring the one for this?" Julie asks and wiggles her ass.

"I did Sunshine." I say. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

Julie nods then she rolls off of me so I get up and walk over to our suitcase. I then remove the dildo reserved for Julie's pussy then I insert the dildo reserved for Julie's ass.

Once I've switched the dildo's I sit back on the bed then I lean up against the headboard and pull Julie into my lap

"Wrap your arm around me babygirl." I request.

Julie wraps her right arm around me as I spread her legs so her feet are on the outside of my legs then I wrap my left arm around her to keep her secure. I then guide my strap-on into Julie's tight little ass causing her to throw her head back as I start slowly rubbing her clit.

"Tell me when beautiful." I say giving my girl time to adjust.

"Move baby." Julie whispers and looks at me.

I slowly move my hips and my soulmate and I watch as my strap-on slides in and out of her ass.

"Faster T." Julie husks so I give her exactly what she wants and speed up my thrusts.

"Jules look at me." I command then take her boob into my mouth.

Julie stares at me and I stare right back. As we stare at each other with love in our eyes I continue to thrust in and out of my girl's ass as I play with her clit.

"F-F-F-Fuck Talia." Julie moans as I bottom out in her ass.

"Look at me Julies." I say and tug on her nipple. "I wanna watch you cum."

Julie looks deep into my eyes as I quickly pump in and out of her ass while playing with her clit.

"T-T-T-Talia" Julie stutters.

"Cum for me Jules." I say then start vigorously finger fucking my Girlfriend. "Let the whole world know who's fucking you."

"TALIA" Julie yells as she floods my hand with her juices.

As Julie comes down from her high, I grab her face then bring our faces together so I can kiss my soulmate.

"I love you babygirl." I whisper against Julie's lips.

"I love you Talia." Julie says as she catch's her breath. "And once I've caught my breathe I'm gonna have you screaming my name."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Journey Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
Saved Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

381K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
13 Hours Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

89.9K 3.7K 60
13 Hours 13 Hours changed my life 13 Hours destroyed me 13 Hours erased a part of me Those 13 Hours will forever haunt me, my family, and my spouse
Empty Chairs Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

372K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...