WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Intoxicating Nostalgia

426 37 30
By SinnaMonnBun

"Victory shots for everyone!"Velveteen announced as everyone entered back into the Challenge house.

VC-Velveteen-Im still feeling like I'm on top of the world after winning our first elimination. I held my own. Al held his own. Im just totally proud of us. Him and I are like day and night but I'm glad to know that when its time to perform, we can be on the same page. But...just because I love feeling like a winner doesn't mean I'm in a hurry to go back into the Stomping Grounds. The Stomping Grounds can kiss my ass if I'm honest.

Most of the Challengers had gathered in the kitchen as Dream poured shots of Patron for everyone.

Aleister chose not to join the party. He decided to take a shower and go to bed.

"I know theres a lot of you that didn't expect us to make it back tonight."Dream said as he handed out shots.

"You gotta expect the unexpected in these challenges."said John.

"Wheres your partner?"Paige asked Dream.

"He probably crawled back into his coffin. He's not the social type just so you know."Dream raised his shot glass, "Anyway guys, cheers to Aleister and I pulling off our first victory tonight-"

"What about Tommaso and I? We won the first challenge."Johnny interrupted.

"Well since we're talking about winners what about Sasha and I? We also won the first challenge!"said Peyton.

"This is my spotlight, not yours. Cheers!"said Dream as he took his shot.

--------

VC-Alexa-So....like I predicted I would....im missing being with AJ. Its hard seeing him around the house and not....being with him. We met on season 1 of The Challenge and all through season 2 we were still a couple so now being on season 3 and trying to avoid him....its difficult. But I'm not going to slip up and crawl back to him. I made a decision that night on Temptation Island at the final bonfire and I'm going to stick with it.

"No way! You're a Disney fan?"Johnny asked.

Alexa and Johnny were seen hanging out on the sofa talking after they took their shots with Velveteen.

"Fan? More like a maniac." she laughed, "I am super obsessed with all things Disney."

"Me too! For me its Disney and Marvel. I am like a huge dork for those things."

VC-Alexa-So far, Johnny has caught my eye. I think he's absolutely adorable and I'm interested in getting to know him more. Also he's helping me take my mind off of AJ-which is great.

"One of my dreams is to get married at Disneyland. That would be the best thing ever for me. Goals for sure."she said.

"Really? Having your wedding at Disneyland is....like a fairytale. Thats where I got married."

Alexa's facial expression instantly changed from all smiles to shock.

"You-what?"

"Yea I got married there. You should definitely get married there if you get the chance. Its beautiful."

"You're..... married? Wow. How long have you been married?"

"Three years. My wife's name is Candice. She's crazed over Disney just like you."he chuckled.

VC-Alexa-Alright, operation Johnny is a no go. He's married, how great *rolls eyes*

----

"Which team here do you think hates each other the most?"Chris asked Kevin.

Him, Kevin and Liv were sitting by the pool.

"Thats a good question."said Kevin, "You see, theres different levels of hatred. Theres teams that just don't see eye to eye, theres teams that simply dislike each other and then theres teams that has a wall of hatred between them."

"I think Punk and I just dislike each other. I won't say we hate each other."said Chris.

"Teams like Liv and Renee, now that is a hateful team."said Kevin.

"You're sure right about that."said Liv.

"Now that your little boy toy Enzo is gone, who're you gonna latch onto now?"Kevin asked.

She shrugged.

"You and AJ Lee should start a club."said Chris, "Name it, The Heartbroken by Dean Ambrose club. We'll send a special invitation to Nia."

"Guys suck."said Liv.

"What about girls?"Kevin asked.

"I dunno....ive never tried girls."

"Keep your options open."Chris advised.

"Is it bad that I still want him? Like...even though he went back to that disappointment of a girlfriend...I still want him. I hate him....but I love him."

Kevin and Chris looked at each other.

"Yep thats horrible."said Chris.

"Hear me out Liv, I'm not one to give advice to people but I feel sorry for you. You need to cut the chord. If you keep having these feelings for Dean you're just going to keep hurting. He stabbed you in the back okay. He showed you that he has no spine. If you keep dwelling on him you're just going to hang yourself out to dry. Get over him. He's a piece of trash. Move on."said Kevin.

"Moving on might sound like its easy to do but it isn't. Memories and feelings don't just go away."

"Whats up guys."Paige said as she joined the group.

"Liv is talking about her undying love for Dean."Chris rolled his eyes.

"Awww."Paige put her arms around Liv, "You're still hung up on him?"

"Yup."she sighed.

VC-Chris-I just don't get it. I don't get why these women that Dean has charmed, end up staying crazy over him? Whats so special about the guy? He looks homeless and stoned most of the time.

"Have you guys talked at all?"Paige asked.

"No. I feel like I need to talk to him though. I just....I just need to. Its been too long."

"Oh boy." said Kevin.

"But I don't think he'd wanna talk to me."she added.

"Thats not a good idea Liv."said Chris.

"Yep. He might just end up blowing you off again."said Kevin.

"I don't care. I need to have some personal time with him before this show is over. I can't just go about my business here, acting like nothing ever happened between him and I. I don't give a damn about Renee. We need to talk."

"Did you come here to be a badass and win money or did you come here to make amends with a guy that could care less about you?"asked Kevin.

"You want to win this money right Liv?"Chris asked.

"Yea."

"Why do you want to win this money?"

"So I can finally take my mom on vacation."

"Great. You wouldn't want to jeopardize that would you? You need to let go of Dean because if you don't and you keep barking up that tree, you're going to be jeopardizing your chances of winning this money. Don't let your emotions get the best of you Liv. Use your head. Not your heart."Chris said.

"So I'm just supposed to carry on like everything's okay even though I have a chip on my shoulder?"

"You know what."a frustrated Kevin stood up from his seat, "Do you what you want. I don't care either way."

He then walked away.

"Ditto."said Chris as he also got up and left.

"Do you really think talking to Dean is the best thing for you right now?"asked Paige.

"I dont...really care to talk to him. I just want him to...acknowledge me. Since he got back with Renee he's been acting like he doesn't know me and....thats unfair to me. We went from talking about our futures to.....being strangers. Im not going to let that happen. I just want to get him alone. I feel like if I do then I may actually able to get some closure."

Paige sighed, "Alright well....I can work something out for you."

----

2:34 AM

The bedroom surveillance camera showed Paige going into the room Dean shared with various other Challengers. She woke him and asked him to meet her outside.

Unwillingly, he got up a few minutes after and walked out the bedroom into the hallway.

Thats where he saw Liv standing there, alone.

She nervously smiled when she saw him.

"Where did Paige go?"he asked.

"She left. Im the one that wanted to talk to you."replied Liv.

"About?"

She got closer to him, "Are you done ignoring me?"

He shook his head,"I really don't want to deal with-"

She threw her arms around his neck, giving him a hug. Awkwardly, he placed his hand on the small of her back.

"I miss you so much Dean."she said as if she was about to cry.

"Liv-"

"Do you miss me at all? You can tell me. Its just us here."

"Liv people can't see us like this. You need to st-"

She looked up at him, "Do you miss me?"

He hesitated before he answered, "Yea....I do. Listen, we need to be quiet okay because we're standing in the middle of a quiet hallway. I don't want people hearing or seeing us because they're going to get the wrong impression."

Liv still had her arms wrapped around him.

"I don't care about what they think. I don't want to let you go. Ive been away from you for so long."

He rubbed his hand up and down her back as they stood there silently in an embrace for a few seconds.

"I thought you hated me. What happened to that?"he asked her.

"I do. But I also still love you. I hate that I love you but I'm just going to have to deal with it."

He smiled.

She gazed into his eyes, "I miss this. I miss us Dean. We had some amazing times together. Do you remember?"

He nodded,"Yea you're right. All the drama aside, I'm happy to see you Liv."

A grin grew across her face from ear to ear.

She pushed him against the wall and pressed her lips against his. Even though it was probably against his wishes, he didn't fight back.

VC-Liv-*smiles*Im happy. This doesn't make up for what he did but....just talking to him makes me happy.

Kissing him made her feel nostalgic. It took her back to her days on Temptation Island; The place that she likes to say she found her first love. The passion and intensity was still there between them. He even ran his hand softly along her sides like he usually did, which sent chills through out her whole body.

When she pulled away, she rested her head against his chest. She could've heard his heartbeat.

They stood in silence for some time, still intertwined in each other's arms.

VC-Liv-Being in his arms...it brings back so many memories. It pains. It pains to know....how we were because...look at how we've end up. It wasn't supposed to be that way. It was supposed to be him and I in the end.....*sighs*....I don't know when the hell I'm gonna get over this. Its a damn burden.

"I should probably go back to bed."he said, breaking the silence.

She pouted and whined, "Nooo. I just got you back all to myself. Can we just spend a little more time together?"

He hesitated.

VC-Dean-I feel like I'm stuck in a dilemma. Is-is this cheating? I dunno. I don't know how to say no to Liv because I don't want to hurt her anymore than I have but.....Im also still in a committed relationship. I.....I don't know what I'm doing *sighs*

"Fine."he sighed, "But we're going to have to go outside."

"I'll follow you anywhere."she hooked her arm around his and clutched his forearm.

VC-Liv-I didn't think this would work out the way it did. I was like...55% sure that he would have ignored me but I'm glad I took the chance. I feel a sense of closure now.

They headed out to the gathering area where they spent a few more hours in each other's arms, hoping no one would see them.

--------

A/N-Oof, what do you guys think of this situation? What do you think is going through Dean's mind? What do you think of his actions? What do you think is his true feelings towards Liv? Sound off in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 532 40
Thirty-Six Challenge Veterans Two Teams One Last Chance To Be Challenge Champions Will They Be Able To Get Along When Everything Is On The Line Will...
22.1K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
28.3K 551 40
never underestimate the power of a hug
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)