Nekomata Deku

Por Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Más

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Party of Five

8.9K 139 90
Por Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

Today started off rather normal for me, Ochako, and Kaachan for a Saturday. "Meowtrack! Meowtrack! Meowtrack!" We began with a normal weekend run with it being around the campus early this morning. The only difference this round was that Had-I mean Nejire, wanted to join us. As I neared the entrance of 1-A's dorms, I stopped at the front to chant in my victory. "Meow!" Following behind me was Kaachan, Ochako, and Nejire in that order with them out of breath. "Jeez Deku. How the fuck do you have this much energy so early in the morning?" Kaachan starts asking this while panting with Ochako and Nejire falling to the ground. "Guess I'm just that energetic." "Deku, give me some of that excess energy you have. It isn't fair!" Ochako starts shouting this in frustration while on the ground. "Is this a norm for you three?" "Pretty much." We all answer with me grabbing Ochako and Nejire to sling them on my back.

As we entered the common space, we were met by Ashido drinking some orange juice. "You three look like you just fought a war." "More like fought to keep up with a cat." I smile at this while Ashido snorts laughing before taking a sip of her juice. "So any plans for you four?" "Were going out on the town today. I wanted to check out a few stores and Deku owes us a complementary prize for today's run." "Complementary prize?" "They were getting more and more frustrated when they could barely keep up with me. So I offered Kaachan and Ochako some time back that whenever we would do a run like this one, the winner would treat the others to a date." Her eyes widened at this remark and nearly jumped out of her seat. "Can I come too!?" "Uh." I looked over to Kaachan and then up to Ochako and Nejire who nodded. "Sure, we were gonna change and head out in an hour or so." "Awesome, this'll be so much fun!" "Just remember to clean yourself before we leave Deku." "What do you think I'm doing right now?" Kaachan and Ashido look over to Nejire and Ochako getting off the couch with me in my cat form licking myself. "...Tomorrow your getting a bath fur ball." "I dare you to try it explosion woman."

About an hour and a half later

Once we were all ready, we began heading into town. "So where do you all wanna go first?" Nejire looks over to a store to point in happiness. "Lets look in here." As we head in, we see a bunch of women's clothes and things with me feeling a little out of place. "Oh! I like this one." Ashido starts holding up a black shirt that says 'Pink' on it in pink glitter. The shirt really suited her style with there being holes where the shoulders would be in it. "Not bad raccoon eyes. Does suit you." "Katsumi, why don't you call Ashido by her real name instead of some weird nickname." "I'll call her by her name when Deku starts railing her." "Which I may do soon if today goes well." I begin to go red with Kaachan smirking. "You know what, I like you pinky. Ashido right?" "You can call me Mina if you want." The two began to shake each others hands with me feeling a little scared for what will happen in the near future with me.

As a few minutes pass I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Pst, Deku." I come out of my daze when Ochako pulls me over to the changing room. "What's up?" "I need your help." She pulls me into a room with Nejire a little down on herself sitting down. "What's the matter?" Nejire looks at me with a bit of red on her face. I kneel down to eye level with her. "Nejire, are you ok?" "Y-yeah, it's just...I can't wear most of these clothes." "And why's that?" She starts lifting her shirt up with me immediately turning away. "S-s-sorry!" "It's ok, look." I do as she says and see scars covering her torso. "I have more on my back." "...What happened?" "I had a rather abusive father. When my mom died at the age of 6, he kinda took his anger out on me. I've had that happen for about 6 years until two guys that were doing an internship found me. Their third years in UA now and support me a lot. They've done so much for me and I'm grateful for that. But I'm always haunted by these scars no matter how well off I'm doing. To be honest, most of the clothes here show off skin where the scars are, so wearing them is kinda out of the question." She started to hold tears in her eyes as she smiled at me. "Sorry if your a little grossed out by these."

In that moment, I hold Nejire's head to my chest with my chin resting on the top. "Midori-" "Call me Izuku." We stay in that position for a minute before I answer. "We all have something we want to leave in the past Nejire, but we can't fully keep it behind us sometimes. I know the pain of carrying a burden like yours through personal experience. But our scars prove to us that what happened to us happened. We may never be rid of the nightmares they leave behind, but we can look at how we are now and back then to say 'we had this happen to us, but were better than we were now'." Nejire hears these words to silently sob in my chest. "Thank you. Thank you for accepting me as who I am." I begin to pet her head until reality hits me. "C-can you put your shirt back on though. I feel weird being in a room with a shirtless pretty girl in front of me." She realizes this and immediately turns red. "Sorry." Nejire puts her shirt back on for us to go pick out something nice for her that covers most of her torso.

"How about this one?" I hold up a white dress with blue lines near the hem that has a small opening near the center of her chest. "It may not cover everything, but your natural looks should distract people with no issue." "He's right Nejire, you'd look beautiful in this." Ochako agrees with me for Nejire to accept this to go try it on. While inside, Kaachan and Ashido walk over with a few clothes they wanted to by. "So what did Nejire get?" "A dress Deku picked out for her." "Heh, lucky girl." Kaachan starts smirking with Nejire coming out to show the dress off. "D-does it look ok?" I could only stare and hold a red tint on my face as my tail goes a mile a minute. "Mrrooowww." Nejire and Ashido looked at me confused with Ochako and Kaachan smirking. "He likes it." "That meow says it." I cover my mouth with everyone laughing at my act.

After we payed for our clothes, we decided to get some lunch at a cafe. While inside, we began to talk about some funny stories with it going to the one about the one guy in middle school bringing catnip in for me. "So when Deku took a deep breath of it in, he began to act like a fucking crackhead and roll around on the ground in ecstasy." "He even made a comment about making lots of babies with me and Katsumi." "Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" I hold my head down in shame not wanting to hear anymore. "The funniest part of that though would be him clawing the podium up front and threatening to kick the crap out of all the extras who wanted to fuck me and Ochako." They kept laughing until I felt a poke from someone. "Been a while, hasn't it Midoriya."

I look up to notice Sona with three girls by her. One with red hair, one with black in a ponytail, and another with black but wearing glasses. "Sona. How are things?" "They've been well." She starts to smile at me before Ashido starts grabbing my head. "So is she your girlfriend as well Mido?" Both mine and Sona's faces go red when she says this. "I-i-i-it's not like that! Were just good friends!" "Y-yes!" "I didn't know you had a boyfriend Sona?" She starts to produce steam out of her head as the redhead says this. "So who is she Izuku?" "Sorry for the late introductions you two. This is Sona Sitori, a friend of ours. Sona, this is Mina Ashido and Nejire Hado of our class." "It's nice to meet you both." Sona bows with her face still rather red. "So who are your friends here?" "My apologies. This is Rias Gremory and her friend Akeno Himejima, along with the vice president of Kuoh academy Tsubaki Shinra." 'Gremory, where have I heard that name befor-Oh crap!'

"So your the infamous Izuku Midoriya my childhood friend can't stop talking about. It's very nice to finally meet you." Gremory starts to smile at me while all I can do is shake in fear. 'Oh crap. She's the next head of the Gremory house in the demon realm. I'm dead! Nobody is more dead than me right now! I'm so dead! I'm so so so so SOOO de-' "This was a coincidence. Don't worry about my friend and our queens. Were not here to hurt you, so relax." Sona whispers this in my ear to keep me from panicking that two next heads of devil houses are in the same area. "W-would you like to sit with us?" "Thank you." Sona and everyone starts sitting with the tension still very thick. "So how did you two meet?" "I kinda saved Sona from a villain attack." I began to laugh awkwardly as I answer Nejire's question. "Oh yeah, I remember that incident! You beat a villain of sludge while shouting 'Time to put the ow back in meow'." Ashido starts laughing at this with the tension still intense.

"Attention everyone! We'll now be doing open mic for anyone that wants to sing! Do we have any volunteers!?" Kaachan immediately puts my hand up as a way to answer. "He wants to!" "Kaachan!" "Relax, you can sing like crazy fur ball. Also, you can earn some good points with Sona and maybe one of her friends~." She says this with Sona looking at me intrigued. "I actually would enjoy hearing this." I take a sigh before getting out of the booth to make my way to the stage. I ask the guy if I can borrow a guitar with him agreeing. "So, this song kinda makes me look at my life a bit. Hope you like it." I began to strum as I imagined my life in my head.

As I was singing, some people started to sing along with me. My rage for what Kuroka did to me and Shirone boiled in this with the hope that one day I can make right for my little sister to stop her myself even at the cost of my life. But when I looked at the girls at the table, I realized that I can't do that. If I do, I'll hurt some of the people that make me happy to no end. As I finished, I glanced at everyone to see their eyes wide at my singing. I only bowed as I returned to my seat with everyone in the cafe clapping. "Flame Fist Ace. I'm actually a huge fan of One Piece myself Midoriya." The girl with the ponytail that was called Himejima smiled as I laughed at it. "Thanks, I'm a fan myself." Nejire was the next to break the silence as she understood the confines of what I was singing. "I guess scars can be more than just an external thing." She puts her hand on her chest feeling where her scars are to understand a bit.

"Mido, what was that song supposed to mean?" I looked down a little before answering. "Sometimes, you do things you regret that are irreversible. No matter how much good you do, that one bad thing will still haunt you for the rest of your life." The table was silent until Kaachan hugged me. "That doesn't mean the good you do doesn't exist though Deku. I'm alive today because of that good." Everyone looks at her confused until she starts. "It happened almost 10 years ago."

Flash back 10 years ago Katsumi POV:

"Alright class, today we have a new student." We all looked up front to see a small green haired by with cat ears and a tail looking down. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He stayed quiet while the teacher knelt down to him. "Sweetie, why don't you speak a little about yourself?" He stayed quiet even then. The teacher finally gave up and got up to speak. "This is Izuku Midoriya everyone. He's a little shy, so please don't crowd him so much. Why don't you sit over there next to Katsumi." He spoke nothing, but walked over to me. "Hey, my names Katsumi Bakugo." I smiled at him to get nothing. "So, your aunt Inko's kid? I heard from my mom that she adopted someone." He still didn't speak. I gave up and went back to focusing on the teacher. 'Ok, this kid is weird as hell.'

Once recess came, we all rushed out with Midoriya staying in his seat. "Hey, lets go. We don't get recess for long." He didn't respond to me and just walked out of the room. 'What the hell is this kids problem?' Once I was outside, I began to play with a few kids to only noticing Midoriya sitting in a corner curled up in a ball. "Yo! You wanna play Midoriya!?" He didn't answer me with one of the kids coming up to me. "Forget him Bakugo, he isn't budging." I blew it off and went back to playing with some of the kids. Once we were called in to have our parents pick us up, I notice mom was there with both mine and Midoriya's stuff. "Hey Katsumi, did you see a kid with green hair and cat ears and a tail anywhere? Inko asked me to pick him up since she's running a little late." I headed to the playground to see some kids kicking Midoriya.

"What's your issue!? Say something!" "What's wrong, does one of your own kind have your tongue!?" "I bet he can't speak!" They kept kicking him with Midoriya just staying there accepting the beating. "OI! KNOCK IT OFF YOU PUNKS!" I come charging in with explosions going off in my hands. They start panicking and running away like wimps. "That'll learn em." I look over to see Midoriya bloodied with still no emotion. "Why didn't you defend yourself?" He didn't speak up with me getting more annoyed now. In my rage, I grab his shirt collar to shout at him. "Why did you let them do that to you!? You gotta stand up for yoursel-" "I deserve it." These words confused me since they were the first words all day that came out of his mouth. "What are you, a Deku or something?" "...I deserve to be called that too." He began to cry with it completely confusing me. Before I could speak, my mom punches me in the head to make me drop him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" "It wasn't me, it was these three punks that did this!" "I don't care, were going home now!"

We began to walk out of the school with mom holding both our hands. While walking through a crosswalk, We heard a car coming down the road fast. It was only when we were in the middle that we see the car charge down the road at us. My mom pulled us as fast as she could out of the way for me to fall midway. "KATSUMI!" In that moment, everything went slow. I saw the car right in front of me moving to hit me with tears coming down my face. 'I'm gonna die right now, aren't I.' I closed my eyes ready for what will happen next. I instantly heard a crash, but felt no pain. 'Am I...dead?' I open my eyes to see Midoriya in front of me punching the car hard enough to destroy the front half. "No way." My eyes widened as my mother came running to me. She was panicking and hugging me in fear saying how sorry she was. I only saw Midoriya's face though in some kind of pain as tears fell down him. "I'm sorry." These were words he said under his breath as this moment played out.

Once the cops came to question and make sure we were ok, we went to drop Midoriya off with the walk being silent. "Thank you for picking him up Mitsuki." "No worries. We may not all be here if it wasn't for him to be honest." mom talked to aunt Inko for a few minutes with Midoriya walking inside to sit on the couch. I followed him to see him in his emotionless state again. I began to speak to him calmly knowing something is up with him. "Thanks for the save. I might be a pancake right now if it wasn't for you." He stayed quiet with no intention of saying something. "*sigh* I don't know what happened to you to make you think you deserve to be beaten or believe your a Deku. But your the reason that car didn't hurt me today, so maybe your the Deku that's my guardian angel or something?" "...No, I'm no guardian angel. I'm no better than a monster." "Then a monster saved me today." I began to kiss his cheek to get his attention finally. "If you wanna be called Deku, then your the Deku that saved me, and I'm not letting you live that down." He kept his head down to only smile a little under for me to kinda see it. 'There we go.'

Back to present

"And well, we kinda became good friends after that." Everyone looked at me amazed. "So Midoriya helped you when you two were kids?" I nodded at Nejire with Mina smiling from ear to ear. "You two are so adorable! It's like a real case of knight in shining armor." "Yeah, I guess it is." "Kaachan helped me out of something I was dealing with back then. To me, she's the one that saved me instead of the other way around." Deku smiled at me with that goofy smile he always wears when he's happy. "It's also because of her that I can live a happy life with you all." "Tch, I didn't anything." I was trying to play it cool, but on the inside I was happy for Deku. "So Katsumi told me about your little harem thing Izuku. Anyway I can join the fun?" "Uh, sure." Mina starts hugging Deku with kissing his lips in excitement. The act makes Deku go completely red with her laughing at his innocence. "Oh my, your such a ladies man Midoriya. Kinda makes me want to join their fun as well." The weird chick with the ponytail starts saying this with me starting to get some ideas rolling with her. "I can give you his number if you want." "KAACHAN!" "What, it's just a suggestion."

Sona POV:

Once the five of them leave, I glance over to Rias to explain to her the real reason I wanted to talk to her. "That was your rooks older brother." "Your serious?" "Very." There was a silence before I continued. "Midoriya did nothing wrong that day. It isn't right that he is hunted for something his older sister did." "Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do." We think on this a second before Himejima speaks up. "What if we put him as a protector of a territory. The problem of him being hunted wouldn't be an issue, and we can keep him watched over in technicality." At that moment, an idea comes into my head. "If we have him working under one of our houses, we may be able to save him." "That could work. I will say this though, Koneko feels absolutely guilty thinking she was responsible for her brother to run and die to her mind." I think on this as I reply. "I think Midoriya feels the same." "President, why go so far for this man? It is unlike you to put such unnecessary  effort forth." I think on Tsubaki's question before replying. "I..I don't know. I feel as if I want to make him something more to me. Whether this is just respect or something else is still uncertain." Rias begins to smile at me before answering. "You might be in love Sona." I immediately have my glasses fog up before denying it. But in my mind, this thought was something special. 'Is this love? I can't say I've felt such an emotion to tell the difference.'

And that finishes this chapter folks. So yeah, Nejire does know Tamaki and Mirio in this. But their connection will be more of respecting upperclassmen to her. Next chapter will be a lemon. Between Mina and Nejire, who do you want to have do it with Izuku first? The most votes will have the next lemon mantle for their self so comment down below. Also, all posts for every story will happen on Fridays now folks. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
197K 5.4K 66
Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him responsible for her parents death. Will these...
20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...