A Werewolf's Delight (Lesbian...

By Alec_Winters

His movements were liquid, predatory. Silver eyes flooded with hatred and malice. Fear coiled in the pit of m... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.

Chapter 7.

8.5K 323 31
By Alec_Winters

(Rewritten)
Sasha's P.O.V

It doesn't matter where you're going. It's who you have beside you.

I sat up slowly, wincing at the pain flowering in my shoulder. My body ached all over, bones feeling heavy as lead. Carefully, I settled my bare feet down on the cold wooden floor. I pushed myself upwards, teetering uncontrollably.

My hand shot out towards the nightstand, stilling my swaying body. "Five days and I can barely stand," I grumbled to myself, feeling ashamed of my lack of motor control. My thigh screamed in protest when I placed weight on it. I quickly leaned on my uninjured leg, quieting the screaming of my leg. Once completely sure I wouldn't topple over, I took a tentative step forward.

The weight of my entire body was suddenly on my thigh, which buckled at the sudden pressure. With a startled cry, my uninjured leg shot forward, catching my body.

The door that led to the healer's was pushed open, the creak of its hinges caused my head to snap towards the sudden sound. A familiar blonde head popped through the doorway, blue eyes colored with concern.

Her mouth dropped open. Without a word she hurried through the doorway, clearing the distance between us in five swift bounds. Her gentle hands slid under my arm, pulling me upward. I leaned heavily against her, supporting myself on my uninjured leg.

The look she gave me suggested an explanation for just what I thought I was doing.

"I just wanted to take a shower, I want to go home, Mom is probably worried sick, and Dad is pissed, I need to get home so they know I'm okay. And I'm not going back stinking of chemicals and hospital beds."

Audrey pursed her lips, glancing from me to the bathroom, then back to me. Finally, she sighed, shaking her head. "Alright, come on," She said, walking forward. My mouth dropped open in amazement, shock filling my gaze. "I-I can leave?" I asked, quickly hopping forward, careful to keep weight off of my right leg. Not replying, Audrey kept her eyes forward, and continued walking towards the bathroom.

Once we entered, Audrey reached across my chest and flicked on the light-switch. Warm golden light illuminated the spacious, white and black titled bathroom.

Audrey kicked the door closed behind us, stretching awkwardly to lock it with her free hand. Once the door was secure, she led me towards the tub, setting me easily on the side of it. Audrey straightened up, crossing her arms.

She stayed like that for several seconds before saying, "Well?"

Confused, my brows furrowed, "Well, what?" The blonde rolled her eyes in exasperation, before motioning towards my thin green gown. "Take your clothes off so we can shower," She stated matter-of-factly, as if it was the most obvious thing on the face of this earth.

"W-We?"

Heat flared in my cheeks. So many thoughts were running through my mind that it my head ache. Shock coursed through me as the sound of clothes rustling registered in my ears. My head shot upwards, eyes widening in astonishment. She tugged the loose superman tee up and over her head, slight frown on her lips as she moved to undo her bra. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered, voice trembling.

"Getting undressed, what does it look like?"

I swallowed nervously, my face flushing an even deeper red. "W-Why in front of m-me?" I mumbled, unable to tear my gaze away from her exposed skin. Audrey noticed my staring, a half smirk forming on her lips.

Her eyes having a playful glint. Unconsciously, my tongue shot out, wetting my dry lips. Audrey's eyes followed the movement like a hawk, a shiver running through her body.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I raised my uninjured hand behind my back, tugging on the loose knot that held my gown in place. The thin green fabric fell away from my battered and bruised body, revealing my tightly bound shoulder and thigh. Bruises peaked up from under the linen, and the hole on my shoulder must have been tended to, seeing as it no longer felt inflamed.

So much for fast healing. I look half dead.

My mate stripped quickly, eager to get as undressed as I was. Gingerly, she wrapped her fingers around the tie that held my wrap together, and began to unravel it.

Inch by inch, the cloth fell away. Large bruises littered the skin around the sown up bullet hole. Purple and blue surrounded the stitches like ugly flower petals.

Audrey let out a tiny gasp when she had pulled away all of the cloth. The bullet had embedded itself within my shoulder, just centimeters away from the bone. During one of my check ups, their healer had told me I was lucky to even be alive. The bullet that entered my shoulder missed all of the major nerves and arteries, but muscles were torn, so it would take time for it to fully heal. My thigh and the other hand....a very different story. While it missed the bone, it hit a major artery. Orlando said if I had gotten here even ten minutes later it would've been to late.

Audrey made a pained noise in the back of her throat. I let out a long sigh, "Lets get a shower," I mumbled, pushing myself from the bath-tub. Audrey lurched forward, wrapping her arm securely around my side. "What about our underwear?"

I flashed her a forced smile, "I'm not ready yet."

She seemed to understand. "Okay."

She turned on the shower, water springing from the showerhead, already luke-warm. Propped against the wall, I could feel the mist of the water, dampening my clothes and skin. Already soaked by the water falling on her, Audrey stepped out of the waters direct path, before walking towards me. She snaked an arm around my waist and began walking me towards the water.

The warmth seeped into my cold skin, causing a content sigh to fall from my lips. Audrey raised her head slightly, and ran her tongue along the length of my neck. I let out a sharp gasp, a shiver passing through my body. Audrey propped me up against the wall, supporting me just enough so I would fall. The water from the shower head cascaded down on us. "W-wait I..uhm..nn" I stuttered nervously, squirming under her intense gaze. She raised one finger to my lips, silencing me. "Don't talk," She whispered softly.

Not ready not ready not-

Audrey leaned in and kissed me.

It felt like my whole world had stopped. The feeling of her lips on mine made my head spin and my body heat up. My nerves were crackling, goosebumps crawled up my arms.

My wolf seized her chance and stole control of my body. My arms snaked around Audrey's sides, yanking her upwards. My wolf trickled some of her energy into me, allowing me to support both of our weight on my unsteady legs. Almost instinctively, Audrey wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer. Her hands caressed my face, her lips moving against mine with new found hunger.

I was fighting a loosing battle with my wolf. But this was a battle I absolutely refused to lose.

I slammed into my wolf, throwing her out of control. Before she could recollect herself, I shoved her deeper into my subconscious. Realizing I was still in a very dangerous position, I pulled away from Audrey's soft pink lips. My breathing ragged and heavy. It felt like I couldn't get enough air in my lungs. Thinking I simply needed a breather, Audrey lowered her head and began to nibble at my throat.

"S-stop," I pleaded. The hungry glow in her eyes dimmed slightly. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Mentally scolding myself, I shook my head in denial. "No, of course you aren't...it's just, it's just-"

"It's just what?" I winced at the hard edge in her voice. After several tense moments of silence, with only the sound of water hitting our skin to fill the large glass shower, I began slowly. Choosing my words carefully, "We're moving too fast. I want to take things slow. I don't want to rush anything, I want to get to know you, the you that nobody ever has. I want to be the first."

After what felt like an eternity, Audrey blinked and closed her open mouth. Before opening it again, and closing it once again as well. Grasping for words she couldn't seem to conjure. After doing this for several moments, she glanced up at me with sudden fear.

"Does this mean we can't have shower sex?"

"You're gonna be the death of me," I groaned, setting her lightly back to the shower floor. "And you'll love every second," She shot back, smirk on her soft pink lips. I growled through clenched teeth, arms trembling with the strength it took to keep them at my sides. Noticing my struggle, she took a dangerous step closer, the water from the shower head making her wildflower like scent even more fragrant. "Aww, come on," She drawled, trailing a finger suggestively along my arm. A tremor ran through my body at the heat that flamed at her touch. Her deep azure eyes had a playful glimmer as she looked deeply into my amber eyes. "Just a little-" I cut her off there, knowing if she finished her sentence I wouldn't leave this shower untouched.

"Audrey w-we can't, if I don't get home my parents will get suspicious," The suggestive glint faded from her eyes, replaced by hot blue fire, "Why the hell should you care? Just tell them you've found your mate, what's so hard about that?" She hissed, finger continuing to trail along my arm. My wolf was beginning to pant, letting out soft whines between pants.

I turned away from my mates burning eyes, unable to say anything. We stood in a brooding silence for several long, tense moments. After some time, Audrey sighed, and raised her fingers to the bottom of my jaw, gently turning my head towards her. Flames had been burnt down to embers, still present, but more controlled.

"What are you so afraid of?" She whispered softly, blue eyes searching.

Guilt pricked my heart like a thorn. I raised a water streaked hand and clenched it around hers. "An Alpha fears nothing," I replied with as much reassurance I could manage. Hoping I could convince her enough not to talk about my father. About his hate.

Her blue eyes searched mine for any sort of folly, yet seeing none, her expression softened. "Okay," She murmured in a tone soft as feathers. Her hand fell away from my jaw, returning to its previous motion of rubbing along the length of my arm. I inhaled sharply through clenched teeth, heat spreading throughout my body faster than wildfire.

"Then an Alpha shouldn't fear a little skin-on-skin."

Brittany's P.O.V

I pushed open the door that lead to the Healer room. But Sasha's bed was empty, glancing around I realized there was no sign of life in the chemical smelling room. Confused, I pushed my way deeper into the barren room, glancing back and forth. I quirked and eyebrow as I saw the bathroom door was shut, and light shown faintly through the space between the bottom of the door and the wooden floor. Tucking a stray lock of hair behind my ear, I walked towards the door.

I raised my hand to knock on the door, but paused. "Oh god dammit," I growled under my breath, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. As if the moaning wasn't enough torture. The stink of arousal and lust was thick as a veil of fog. Hanging heavily in the otherwise sterol air. Feeling bile rising in the back of my throat, I pounded on the door. "THIS ISN'T THE WILD, IF I WANTED TO HEAR TWO BITCHES FUCKING I'D GO WATCH ANIMAL PLANET!" I shouted loudly. I listened, and thankfully the moans had stopped. With a relieved sigh, I turned away from the door, flipping my hair over my shoulder with a huff.

As I walked away from the door I heard it be thrown open behind me. It slammed into the wall with a loud 'thwak' the hot scent of anger wafted into my nose. Sasha, who I know was blushing like a human tomato was practically fuming. Her breathing was heavy, although, not entirely because of me. I could feel her eyes burning holes into the back of my skull. Ah, there's the sweet sister I love. I thought to myself with an inward chuckle.

Swallowing the laughter that was bubbling in my throat, I looked over my shoulder at her, giving my most innocent smile. "About time! I was afraid I would have to pull you off your little mate myself!" I teased. Her cheeks flamed even brighter, before she muttered something into her loose hospital gown. Raising an eyebrow, "What was that?" I asked, putting a hand up to my ear. Glaring at me with hot amber eyes, "I said, fuck off you two penny whore, we weren't doing anything!"

As if offended, I pressed a hand against my gaping mouth. "You could've fooled me! From all the moans coming from that bathroom I thought Barbie had brought Ken along."

Caught of guard, Sasha could only gap at me. "Close your mouth dear, you'll attract flies!" I scolded shaking a finger at her in disappointment. Finally getting her vocal cords back, "Whatever, let's go," She seethed, shoving past me. I rolled my eyes at her childish display, before glancing at her from the corner of my eye. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably, as if they could barely support her weight. Feeling my eyes burning into the back of her skull, Sasha glared at me over her shoulder. "I'm fine," She hissed, practically falling onto the bed. Her face contorted with pain, but she searched blindly for her glasses, which were sitting on top of the beige colored nightstand. Grasping the metal framing, she placed them on the bridge of her nose. "There, can we go now?" She inquired, blinking several times to adjust her eyes to the rarely used lenses. "We have to wait for Audrey," I informed her, taking a seat on the far side of the room. Sadly, I added to myself. I do not like that blonde.

Raising an eyebrow, "Why?" She asked, "Is she coming with us or something?" I gave my sister a curt nod, "Jay and I talked about it, and decided it would be best for Mom to see your mate in person, that way it would be a little easier to persuade her," I informed, my eyes flickering towards the open doorway, where Audrey now stood. She wore a loose white shirt with a light gray jacket, tight blue jeans and a pair of white-high-tops. Swallowing the growl rising in my throat, I turned to say something else to Sasha, but she wasn't paying attention. She was staring at that damn blonde. Hunger glowed plain as day in her eyes, her jaw clenched, hands locked on the bed. Sighing to myself, I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Alright horehound, once you're done drooling over Barbie, we should get going."

Sasha turned on me with a growl, the hunger in her eyes morphing to anger. It took all of my will-power not to flinch away from her burning eyes, but I held her gaze steadily. "Mom and Dad haven't seen you nor heard from you in a week," I murmured cautiously, giving her a pointed stare. "Let's go home, alright?"

After several tense seconds, her head dropped. "Okay," Was all she said, before shakily pushing off of the bed. Her body teetered dangerously, arms swiping at the empty air. Before I could blink Audrey was at her side, one arm wrapped around her back while the other rested gently on her collar-bone. "I-I'm fine," Sasha murmured in embarrassment, ducking her head. A smirk played it's way onto my lips, "And because you're fine I'm sure you two had some great shower sex, huh?" Ignoring my question, the two blondes began to move towards the door. Sasha limping on her good leg, Audrey supporting her on her bad leg. I watched them go with a sigh, before trailing after them, making sure to keep some distance.

Once free of the surgical smelling room, we passed under the over-head stair way, and made our way towards the large front doors. Jay, looking dressed to kill in a recently ironed black suit, greeted us there. "You look much better," He complimented, golden eyes flickering towards Sasha. An odd glint of guilt shining in their gold pools. Sasha gave him a half-smile, "Thank you Jay, but I'm a long way from better," She replied, her eyes dropping down to her converse clad feet. Jay looked at the blonde with a sad smile

"I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you again soon. Though, hopefully not in the same circumstances."

"I'd like that too, thank you Alpha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 272K 52
I was grabbed by the arm and pinned against the wall, I gasped in shock as I looked up to see the dude from earlier, "what the h-" I was cut off when...
190K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
624K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
27.2M 671K 31
I watched as it suddenly stopped its eyes continuing to stare into mine as if it was looking directly into my soul. I couldn't look away from its bro...