From Kill To Kiss (Kakashi x...

Da theBlood-of-theRaven

"You cannot escape your past, no matter how hard you try." Kakashi Hatake and Yumika Tsuchida are old classm... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two

Thirty-Five

6.5K 224 164
Da theBlood-of-theRaven

Luckily, Yumika didn't have anything to do the next day so she slept in. However, Kakashi had to wake up for work. Part of him was so exhausted that he just wanted to not show up and the other part of him didn't want to go to continue where he and Yumika left off last night.

When his eyes fluttered open from the sun rays leaking through the blinds, he rubbed them and elevated his body by leaning on his elbows. He gave a quiet yawn and turned his head to observe his sleeping wife, who was sleeping faced towards him. 

He gently stroked her cheek with his knuckles, admiring her while she slept. She had the blanket clutched against her nude chest and she was using the edge of his chest like an extra pillow. As much as he wanted to lay there for longer, he knew he had to get up for work. Before standing up, he substituted his chest with a pillow for Yumika with such swift movements in order to avoid waking her up. 

"Jeez..." his face was still red when he knelt down to pick up his clothes from the floor.

Last night sure was something. He was so focused on the actual event itself that he didn't even consider getting her pregnant. The more he thought about it, the more worried he got because he didn't recall using any protection. It would've been fine since they were married and all, but he and Yumika never actually discussed children.

Kakashi changed into his ninja attire, freshened up in the bathroom, and went into the living room to get to the kitchen. The door knocked several times, not helping his pounding head. His headache seemed to worsen upon seeing who it was.

"Guy..." Kakashi whispered.

"Well, good morning to you too!" he grinned. His eyes opened and he frowned, "You look like hell."

"Well, you are hell."

Guy sneered, "Aren't you a ball of sunshine this morning? You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," Kakashi held a slice of toast between his teeth, "We have students to teach; let's go."

"Y'know, I could tell them you're exhaus--!" Guy started, but Kakashi shook his head.

Guy knew better to argue with his rival this early in the morning. He waited for Kakashi by the door, who then locked the house behind him.

"Hey..where's Yumimi?" Guy asked. "Man, she must be tired too!"

"Yeah," Kakashi agreed but felt his cheeks redden upon the memory of her. "She's..still asleep.."

They were quiet, the sounds of tiny twigs and leaves being crushed beneath their feet were heard.

"You stuck your kunai in her, didn't ya?" Guy said suddenly, breaking the silence.

Kakashi looked at Guy as if he punched an old lady, "What the fuck?"

"Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do on your wedding night?" the raven-haired man elbowed his rival hard, "My, my, what a sneaky devil!"

"Dude, shut up.." Kakashi elbowed him back in the gut, twice as hard.

Guy winked, "Hehe, I'm just teasing~."

They continued to walk in silence, until he piped up again, "Hey, at least you won't die a virgin!"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up just now?"

"Sorry, sorry." After a long silence, Guy spoke again, "Can I be the Godfather?"

"...excuse me?"

"If you got her pregnant, I wanna be your kid's g--!" he began to repeat, but upon seeing Kakashi's enraged face, his voice faltered. He broke into a run, screaming like a little girl, "AHHH!!"

"Get back here!" Kakashi chased after him.

Luckily, Guy found his students and flashed Kakashi a quick grin before disappeared. Kakashi sighed, realizing he could deal with him later, of course, and took his time arriving to where his group of students was; this improved his tardiness rate.

"Sorry I'm late!" he waved at them, smiling. He then frowned and rubbed his chin, "I..can't think of a valid excuse for once. Huh."

"None of your excuses are ever valid," Sasuke mumbled.

"Jerk." Naruto scoffed.

Sakura beamed at Kakashi. "Kakashi-Sensei! How's Yumi-Sama doing?"

"She's alright. Sleeping in today." he smiled at her, as he fished out his book and began to walk off. "Are you all ready for today's mission?"

"Yeah." they all nodded.

"Then let's go." the four began to walk off in the sunrise, departing for their new mission.

~~~

The sun began to dim the sky as it sank behind the bushy green treetops. Sakura waved goodbye, as the four parted ways and headed home.

For a split moment, Kakashi had totally forgotten about Yumika. She must've been awake by now.

He reached into his pocket for his key when he realized that it was already open. He exhaled sharply as the door widened. There stood his wife, fully clothed, of course, nibbling at her index fingertip. 

Yumika coughed awkwardly, "Uh, hey.."

"Yo." Kakashi averted his eyes.

They continued to get lost in the eyes of each other, memories from last night crossing both of their minds. Both their cheeks were glistening red out of embarrassment. Had it not been for another voice from inside, they would've stayed frozen like that for quite a while. 

"Hellooo? Konoha to the horny-ass couple?!" Guy waved from their couch. 

Kakashi frowned, "Is there a reason you're here..?"

"Decided to give ol' Yumi a visit!" Guy grinned, as he watched the two come from the door.

"You saw her recently.."

"It's alright!" Yumika assured, later convincing her husband to let Guy stay over for dinner. Had it not been for her cute face, he would've liberally kicked him out of his house.

After whipping up a quick meal and listening to Guy's interesting stories, Yumika collected the dishes and began to wash them. Kakashi retreated to the living room to catch up on some light reading, while Guy and Yumika stayed in the kitchen.

Yumika first scrubbed the food stains off the plates and rinsed them off thoroughly before handing them to Guy to hand-dry with a towel. They were having small talk about their past.

"--oh, remember the time when Kurenai fell into Asuma's arms during that mission to Kagerō Village? Classic." Guy nearly dropped a fork while giggling.

"That was funny," Yumika laughed.

"They always liked each other, y'know. From the Academy." Guy smiled. "They're probably next in line to get married."

She agreed, "And I can't wait."

They continued to wash the dishes, until she piped up again, "Do you have anyone, Guy?"

"M-me?" Guy once again almost dropped something; this time a spoon. "Well, I do make heads turn, but I haven't actually thought about something serious..."

"You really should! I think it'd be a nice change," she suggested while turning the sink tap off.

"Well~" he stretched the 'l', rubbing his chin. "I saw how finding love changed that grumpy cat." he pointed to the living room with an eye roll. "So maybe I'll consider it."

He placed the final plate in the cupboard and turned to look at her, "Well, this was nice, Yumimi. I better get going!"

She walked him to the door, handing him his vest, "Thank you for visiting, Guy. Please continue to do so in the future!"

"Please don't." Kakashi corrected from the couch.

"Just for you, I will!" Guy shouted like a child. He gave Yumika a quick hug before turning on his heel and heading out.

"You're so cold, dear.." Yumika shut the door, then covered her mouth with her hands. She hoped he didn't notice.

Kakashi slowly looked up from his novel, "D-did you just call me.."

She looked away in embarrassment and walked back to the kitchen.

'Did I really just call him...' she covered her mouth with her hand. 

He smirked, amused, and followed her. She turned around to find him towering over her, lifting her chin with two fingers.

"It's fine," he teased. "I actually found it a bit cute~!"

Kakashi patted his wife's head before leaving the room, her face matching the colour of her eyes.

"Ah..that man..." Yumika smiled at his leaving figure while holding the top of her head.

---

A/N: lots of fluff haha sorry if its ooc ;;;; ya gotta have some fluff xD Comments and votes are appreciated!

★Lee★

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

375K 8.6K 21
Highest Ranking : #1 on KakashiLoveStory You are a member of Team 7. This is a love story between you and very mysterious perfection Kakashi Hatake...
33.7K 1.5K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
Shout Da shadow

Fanfiction

253K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
15.3K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...