Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 115

22.1K 947 272
By dreamdoll22

Bomb sex scenes coming up💅🏽
***
Cassie Davis
October 19th, 2:00pm
"Alright, how do I look?" I asked both Christin and Lisa, stepping out of my dressing room.

They looked at each other unsure of themselves.

"I would keep looking." Christin said.

"Yeah...what she said." Lisa agreed.

"It doesn't look that bad to m- oh hell nah. Y'all right. This is dress ugly." I huffed, taking a look in the mirror. "Damn man. We done been through every dress we picked out."

"Cass we gone find sum, it's all good mama." Lisa assured me.

"I'm bout to give up and wear a trash bag to my own wedding cause this shit is blowing me." I pouted, crossing my arms. "Ima look ugly as hell"

"Even if that is what you decide to do, Saint will think your beautiful regardless. Trash bag or wedding dress." Christin assured me.

"...I'm finna cry." I huffed.

"Cass you acting like there ain't 100 other wedding dresses out here. Your gonna find one trust me." Lisa said.

"I really hope so." I sighed, walking back into the dressing room. Taking off the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was getting married. Me. Cassie Davis soon to be Cassidy Skai Smith. Would've never guessed this as a little girl who always played wedding games and shit.

After thinking I would never find 'the one' after Saint and I broke up in high school, here he comes; back into my life, blessing the family with Kairi and everything. I really did love that man.

"CASS!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" I called out, putting my shoes back on.

"No...NOW!" she said.

"Cassie get the fuck out here, ASAP!" Chris panicked.

"Give me one damn minute." I huffed in frustration.

"Girl if you don't-" Christin huffed, pulling me out of the dressing room with one shoe on and one off.

"What man? What is so important?" I spat, looking forward.

"Look!" They exclaimed in unison, pointing forward.

I turned my head seeing the most beautiful dress any bride could want to wear on their wedding day.

It was a white mermaid tail dress with a lace top and a flowey bottom. It was perfect and it looked better than any of the dresses here or any other places we'd been to.

"Cass, go and grab that one before anyone else does!" Lisa whispered.

Slowly stepping off to the side, I scurried over to the dress getting a closer look at it. It had jewels made to look like diamonds sewn into the lace on the bottom. Something you'd miss if you didn't look at it carefully. I loved that insignificant detail about it. Just made it more perfect to me.

Attempting to take it off the hanger it was on, I felt something tug on it at the same time I did. I looked on the other side of the dress to see another lady, seemingly wanting the same dress as me.

"Oh." I chuckled.

"Oh." She chuckled, letting go of the dress.

"We're you trying to get the dress behind this one or...?" I asked politely.

"No, I was trying to get this one. We're you trying to get the dress behind this one?" She asked.

"Actually no. I was trying to get the same one you just tried to grab." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh well this is awkward." She laughed.

"Sure is..." I huffed, still holding on to the dress. "So you mean to tell me this is the only one in the store?"

"Mmhm. Sold out in every other bridal store in L.A." She said, continuing to hold on to the dress. "Shipped from France, made by Donatelle Godart himself."

"Sheesh." I laughed. "This is gonna look great on me now that I know the back ground."

"Too bad you won't be wearing it." She said sucking air through her teeth.

"How much you wanna bet, I'll be wearing this dress on my wedding day?" I asked.

"It's not very likely sweetie." She pouted. "Your better off wearing a potato sack for that husband to be of yours."

"Oh but honey you must not know who my man is." I laughed. "Saint Smith? The basketball player? Yeah that's my nigga. And I think he'd like to see me in this dress."

"You mean the man that cheated on you like 15 times in a week? I think he'd want to see everyone in this dress including me so hand it the fuck over." She smiled.

I didn't know what possessed me to do this but all of a sudden, I let go of the dress punching that bitch dead in her nose.

"AHHHHHH YOU STUPID BITCH." She yelled, clenching her nose. She got a few drops of blood on the dress but I didn't care. I was taking that shit and nothing was gone stop me.

"Cass what the hell happened?!" Lisa exclaimed, walking over to me.

"Girl lets just hurry up and take this dress!" I huffed, taking it down from the rack holding it in my hands.

"Excuse me." Someone said from behind me.

"What?!" I spat, turning around.

There was a tall man who wore a badge on his chest. He was the store security guard and the way he looked down at me, you could tell I was bout to get in some trouble.

***
Saint Smith
It was mad quiet up in this muh. It shouldn't have been though. I was with two of my homies but nobody seemed to want to talk. Instead Keone and Hood was having a staring contest. Eyeing each other like they was gone start a shoot out up in here.

"So how y'all been?" I asked trying to break the silence.

Ain't nobody answer my question. Keone and Hood just kept staring at each other.

"Y'all niggas are gay. The fuck y'all staring at each other for? You finna suck each other dicks now? Is that what's going on here?" I joked.

"AYOOOOOO." They said in unison.

"Nah fam...you wallin." Hood scoffed.

"Okay so the fuck y'all staring at each other for man. Act right!" I said, nudging the both of them.

"Ion know. I think ya boy got a lazy eye Saint." Keone chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Nah my eyes is straight. I just think YA BOY got a staring problem." Hood laughed.

"...yeah Keone you do stare niggas down a lot." I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Keone shot Hood a look. It was obvious these niggas ain't like each other. For what reason? I didn't know but they was gone need to cut that shit out.

"Well thats why I'm ya best man Saint, right?" Keone grinned, nudging me in the shoulder.

"You twallin brody. Saint said I was his best man." Hood spat. "Tell him bro."

Scratching my head, I ain't know what the fuck I was gone say. And the next thing I did say would make or break this entire conversation. I never even chose a best man yet.

"I mean...I never said anything about a best man yet so..." I answered.

"Yeah so that means I'm gonna be the best man. I've known this nigga since college. Ion know where you came from KEONE." Hood smiled.

"Nigga I've known Saint since High School. Chu talking bout?" Keone spat, quickly looking Hood up and down.

"Well I'm still gonna be his best man ma G." Hood shrugged, sizing Keone up.

"Ayo chill Tom and Jerry." I huffed, backing them off of each other. "Keep this dumb shit up, I ain't making none of y'all my best man."

They sucked their teeth taking a seat.

"Can we please watch the game in peace please?" I asked pointing to the television.

"Yeah...if that nigga could keep his mouth closed and eyes to himself." Hood mumbled.

"Nigga you-" Keone said before I cut him off.

"I SAID cut the bullshit y'all. Damn. Acting like Martin and Pam!" I exclaimed.

"I call Pam." Keone shrugged.

Hood and I looked at him confused as hell.

"What?! She had the best comebacks." He shrugged.

"Anyways..." I chuckled, turning back to the tv.

It was silent for about 5 minutes before my dumbass decided to speak again.

"Man I'm thirstier than a muh-" I yawned before getting cut off by Keone.

"I'll get you sum." He said getting up and looking at Hood.

"No its okay bro I got i-" I said before he cut me off again.

"Nah bro, you chill. I gotchu. You MY homie." He said winking at me.

I was uncomfortable as hell and Keone never seized to make me feel that way.

"Thanks bro. 'Preciate it." I nodded.

I looked over at him grabbing two water bottles out of the fridge. When he came back he handed me one then took the other for himself.

"Cheers." He said, holding up his bottle.

I hesitantly clinked his bottle, trying to unscrew the cap.

"You need me to get that for you?" Hood asked.

"Get what?" I asked.

He reached over to unscrew the cap on my bottle.

"Nigga..." I said.

"What? I'm just helping a nigga out. The cap looked a little tight. You know ya hands is mad girly." He said.

"My hands ain't-" I argued before Keone cut me off.

"Wow brooo you gone let him call ya hands girly." Keone laughed.

"Yeah nigga, why did you call my hands girly?" I asked. 

"I- I- I ain't mean it like th-" He stuttered before I cut him off.

"Shut up. You talk too damn much." I spat.

"Ahhh he mad." Keone teased.

"Man shut the hell up." Hood spat.

"Now don't y'all start this shit again." I warned them.

They were acting like little ass kids and I was two seconds from tellin them to get to steppin. Cause this shit wasn't bout to go down in my crib while my daughter was sleep.

A few minutes of silence passed until my phone started to ring. Picking it up, I saw who it was.

"Cass what happened?" I asked.

***
Ugh I'm sorry y'all this was wack ash and y'all been waiting for an update for mad long 🥺 I just been so tired lately. It's gone be like this for a couple more chapters BUT I PROMISE it gets a million times better, okay?
I know this is short but I really wanted to update 113. More tea and funny shit coming up. Sowwy😔
For now how was it?🥺
Vote💞
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.5K 48
⚠️W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...
58.7K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)
11.4K 670 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
4.5K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **