My King✔️

Oleh RiniJoel

A girl who never seen the real world because she was grown in attic room and never was allowed to go out A Al... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 Waiting
Chapter 2 Free
Chapter 3 A New Start
Chapter 4 Journey and Job
chapter 5 New Friends and Enemies
chapter 6 Troubles
Chapter 7 Mate
Chapter 8 Family
chapter 9 were wolf history
chapter 10 Banished
Chapter 11 Revenge
Chapter 12 Found Her
Chapter 13 Its right
My Note(not an Update )
Chapter 14 Changed
Chapter 15 Promise
Chapter 16 Birthday party
Chapter 17 Jealousy
New book
Chapter 18 Marriage
Thank you
Chapter 20 Baby
Chapter 21(The End)
Epilogue
New stories
Bonus chapter 1 Celine and Alder
Bonus chapter 2 Birthday
Bonus chapter 3 Celine
Bonus chapter 4 Friend
Bonus chapter 5 Accident
Bonus chapter 6 Cuddle Me
Bonus chapter 7 Nightmare
Bonus Chapter 8 The End

Chapter 19 God and Goddess

6.8K 231 6
Oleh RiniJoel

In God's realm...

A lady in white with golden crown in her head watching over everything that's happening in the human world.

She is very happy..... she atlast found a perfect pair to be the werewolf god and goddess. It's been 800 years she is ruling the supernatural world alone because of her mate's betrayal.

She once thought of giving the chance to the pair, but the girl married a human so she has to wait long for the perfect couple.

Hagon proved himself. He waited for his mate for very long time painfully. Even after he thought she died she didn't look for another mate. He even was ready to join her in afterlife. His love for his mate proved that he will look after all the mates so that they remain loyal. He also proved himself to be a great king. He provided for the poor and hard on the traitors. He will avoid wars and try to keep the world in peace so the innocent won't suffer.

Carol on the other hand even as a human she maintained positive attitude. Through all her troubles she was strong and overcome it on her own. Even without mate bond she loved her mate unconditionally. She almost sacrificed herself to save her loved one. She was kind and helped others without expecting anything in return. She was loyal to her friends. She also proved to be the best person to become the goddess.

But still they are going to undergo some more test. Then, after their worldly life they will become the moon God and Goddess.

The current moon goddess's mate was punished for his arrogance and betrayal.

He changed later to a good person.so he was brought to the god's realm but the goddess is not ready to forgive him but her anger diminishes through years

It's already been 800 years now she is ready to forgive him and reconcile with him.

First she has to meet him. Atleast the remaining years they will both take care of the supernatural people.

Back to the world in Hagon's house.

Hagon doesn't know how he is going to convey this to carol and other. He also don't want to take risk on Carol's safety. He needs everyone's opinion how to handle the matter.

Carol is new to this supernatural world. He don't know how she is going to take this news. People may think it's not a big matter but white wolf is a big matter. It's a legend.

No one saw white wolf before. It's been more than 1000 years, people saw her. The last white wolf which appeared 800 years ago was locked inside the room till her death. They have only read of white wolf in history books which is written long time ago. So what it brings is still not known. So he has to be careful when informing the news.

Everyone was looking at the gift they have brought. Carol was playing with the baby Zane. They were all conversing about various things.

Hagon cleared his throat " I need to make a important announcement" he started

"Hannnn.... Carol shifted into her wolf 10 days back" he said. Carol nodded her head fastly confirming it.

Everybody congratulated her for her first shifting.

They all asked her to show them her wolf. Carol was more than happy to do that. She gave Zane to Stella and went in to the nearest room for shifting.

Hagon tried to stop her but no one listened. They blocked his path for her so that she could do without any obstacle.

Hagon tried to explain them. Nobody listened to him.

"Listen...." He used his alpha voice to make them listen.

All of them looked at him, a little bit scared.... Before he could open his mouth. Carol came out of her room to show her wolf to her family.

All of them gasped at the wolf. They were shocked to see a white wolf.

" You go and shift back ... Now" Hagon yelled at her.

This is the first time he yelled at her after their reunion.

She went back to the room to shift back. Tears are ready to shed in her eyes.

She came out every one was staying there in pin drop silence.

"This is what I tried to explain. Since you have seen it yourself what do you think of that" he asked still not lowering his tone.

" We were happy that Carol shifted , sorry we didn't notice your worry" Sofia said. This made Hagon soften a little.

" Brother don't worry we are here. we will take care of everything. We will protect carol with our life."

Carol didn't understand what's going on. She can understand they are all talking about her. What is the problem with her wolf. Why she needed protection.

" Why do you have to protect me. I am fine. Is there any problem with my wolf
" She asked them terrified and shivering with fear.

Rachel hugged her and comforted her.

" Nothing is wrong with your wolf. She is beautiful and.... Rare. White wolf is the most rare and precious to us. Anyway it's our duty to protect our queen." She said trying to lighten the situation.

"What about her powers, during the coronation she has to show her wolf what will we do about that." Arlo suddenly asked not knowing the situation.

"What powers.... Do I have powers. " Carol asked confused. She started breathing fastly.

"I will take care of her fur colour. I'll change it. But for her powers we have to contact my grandmother, she can help us." Rachel said

Hagon took her from Rachel's holding and tried to relax her. But she got overwhelmed by all the news she just heard.

He started saying " it's nothing we all will take care of everything" again and again

"I am going to my bed, I need rest" with that said she started walking towards their room but as soon as she took two steps she fainted and fell down. But since Hagon is nearby he caught her and took her to the hospital as fast as he could.

All the family members followed him to the hospital.

After about an hour of check up, doctors came out of the emergency room.

" Nothing to worry about Mrs King, she is perfectly alright. Because of her special condition she is anemic. That's why she fainted. And Mr king, congratulations you are going to be father. Your wife is 3 weeks pregnant. It's early for ultra sound examination we can do it in the next check up. I'll give you some folic acid tablet and vitamin tablets. Please make her take it regularly. She can be discharged Today evening after she wakes up." He said

"What...... " All of them shouted together.

Hagon's face was red as strawberry. He has a smile on his face which showed how happy he was.

"Brother can't you wait a little bit longer." Oliver said teasingly

"I even waited 7 years to get your sister pregnant. How can you do this to my sister" Ezra fake cried.

Everyone started teasing him in different ways.

Sofia was overwhelmed by the situation. 2 months back she thought there is no future for his eldest son. But now he is married and expanding his family.

There is one more thing to hide from the enemiexp
Rachel, Stella and Mia promised to always be with Carol for her safety.

Jake Miller the head Gamma will always be on her guard. Leah Miller, Jake's wife will always be with them for their protection. She is also a Warrier.

After forming the protection committee, Hagon went inside her room to see her. But carol is still sleeping. So Hagon sat in the corner of the bed carefully not waiting hurt her.

Then he started stroking her hair lovingly." I will always protect you and our baby with my life" he said softly.

"Our baby....?" A familiar voice is heard. That's when Hagon notice Carol is wide awake.

He was thinking deeply so he didn't notice her waking up.

"Yes our baby" he said smiling like a maniac.

She nodded her head but her eyes started pouring tears.

"I always wanted a baby" she said in between her crying and laughing.

What will happen????

What are the problems they are going to face???

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

477K 13K 34
As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't understand was pulling her towards him...
145K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...
10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
1.1K 124 32
#Anaya , if you see her, she's just a simple, sweet and kind girl but the questions is , is she exactly the way she looks? normal ? or something else...