Stronger, With Or Without You

By Steph_Cahill

!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK Y... More

Hiiiiii
Aesthetics
Prologue
01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?
02~ Mr Buttock
03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter
04~ Darling
05~ a man that models for heaven
06~blinding lights
07~smash his balls with my ice cream cone
08~I'm in love with you
09~go away
10~bitch alert
11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate
12~pickup up truck
13~Take my hand(1)
14~Take my hand(2)
15~my demons are back
16~I want it, I got it
17~fallen angel
18~Curly
20~We are gonna have lot's of fun Roberts
21~white rose
I'm sorry
22~did you just quote The Lion King?
23~did you take my lighter?
24~ Payphone
Trailer/ New Title?!
25~kids, the drunk and the angry
26~ dance like no one's watching
27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans
28~ Chug Chucks
29~ professional hitmen
30~ bow down to your queen
31~ Bring it on
32~ a little angelic devil
33~ in a fucking pineapple under the sea
34~ Wakanda Forever
35~ real morbid shit
36~ somebody come get her (1)
37~ somebody come get her (2)
38~ be like other girls
39~ nuts and gossip
40~ it all ends tonight
41~ stronger, with or without you
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Rebecca and Dylan's Story
Bonus Chapter- Addi and Jake /New ending for SWOWU/ New books

19~sorry to spoil your fantasies

2.1K 100 33
By Steph_Cahill

Merry Christmas guys!🎉💫🎊✊😀

This chapter is dedicated to NoelleJaspar y'all should check out her book 'Never Like'

Chapter 19~sorry to spoil your fantasies.

I sighed and made my way to the cafeteria.

It was lunch and I seem to be the only one not in the cafeteria. Well, I did kinda just arrive.

No, it's not a coincidence people. I purposely came at this exact time to avoid stares, I don't know why the hell I'm messing up my plan by going to the cafeteria.

My new accessory was bound to show up on the gossip magazine, I can see it now.

'New girl Stephanie Roberts broke her leg while twerking in a strip club with Channing Tatum and Nicki Minaj' with the amount of gossip in this school I wouldn't be suprised.

Le sigh.

My brothers have given up trying to talk to me ever since yesterday when I finally came home. Things between us are really tense.

You can't blame me though, they hid such a huge part of my life from me and knowing that there's still more I don't know about makes me so angry.

I'm entering the cafeteria because I need a distraction, I also need people to think I'm okay.

If I show signs of depression, I'll never be left alone. Something I learnt over the years.

So I have to fake it, to make it.

Fixing my game face I open the cafeteria doors and welcome the wide eyed stares and hushed whispers.

Rolling my eyes at the cliché moment I walk to the table and take a sit next to Jake.

Yeah, we talked a lot yesterday night.

Apparantly he's an insomniac and had nothing better to do anyways.

I complied because I felt it was better than crying.

He gave me a dimpled smile and we did a handshake we made up when we hung out the other day.

I laughed a little at the end because he had to pout and flutter his eyes.

"Steph" Colette said cautiously, she looked at me with hopeful eyes and I gave her a fake smile and a small wave.

"Hey Letty" I said in a somewhat cheerful manner.

She let out a breath of relief and Didi smiled, but Addison and Hunter both narrowed their eyes in suspicion.

Uh-oh.

"Steph, how are you?" Addison asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I feel great actually. My leg will be fine in a month or two and I'm looking forward to-"

"Bullshit" Hunter said in a low voice.

Everyone looked at him and I felt my nerves build up, oh boy now is not the time to be smart Hunter.

I laughed nervously, "what?"

He got up and shook his head at me, "I said, Bull. Shit."

He walked away and I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

Well, so much for faking it.

•°•°•°•°•°

Something is definately up with Hunter.

He hasn't said a word since lunch and this is the last class of the day, all he does is stare into space and clench his jaw in anger every few minutes.

When I asked what was up, he just shook his head.

I'm kind of worried about him, it doesn't help that he has a bruise forming from the side of his head.

And I just know it's Harold that did that too him.

That conniving son of a dog.

"Miss Roberts!"

I blinked in confusion and looked up to see the very angry eyes of my teacher.

"I've called your names four times now!" His face showed an angry shade of red.

I bit back a snarky remark, "sorry sir. What did you want?"

"I want you to stop staring at Mr.Black over here and focus" he smirked.

Everyone giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "don't act asif you weren't doing the same thing sir."

His smirk fell and the class roared out in laughter.

I gave a smirk of my own and the teacher turned red with rage and rolled his eyes, going back to teaching the lesson.

"Keep rolling your eyes, hopefully you'll find a brain back there" I muttered under my breath.

The few people around me howled in laughter and I narrowed my eyes at the teacher when he turned to us, daring him to say something.

He simply glared at me and started teaching again.

I sighed and tried to go back to what I was doing but I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Turning around I made eye contact with Stacy.

She was in this class?

She stared at me in complete shock and then it clicked, she doesn't know I've changed does she?

Old me would never do what I just did.

I smirked and blew a kiss at her while she shook her head at me, and I saw a flash of pity on her face before she masked it with a glare and looked down to her work.

Slap.

I looked up and saw the teacher slapping our test scripts on the table. I wonder if I was around for this test?

My answer was given to me when he slammed the paper in front of me with a menacing glare.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and felt the disappointment settle in my stomach when I saw my score.

100.

I was aiming for a fifty or below.

Scrunching the paper up in anger, I stuffed it in my bag and swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

My eyes found Hunter and I noticed how tense he looked, his hands shook slightly as he stared at his paper.

The bell went and I got up fast wanting to catch up with Hunter, before he disappeared.

"Hunter!" I yelled after his retreatimg back and he stopped.

I met up with him, panting from the stress of running in crotches.

"Hey"

He studied my face for a few minutes before sighing, "hi" he muttered.

I took in his downcast face and slumped shoulders, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing" he started walking and I tried my best to keep up with him.

"I know something's wrong Hunt I'm not blind, please tell me what's going on" I pleaded.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me, annoyance written all over his features.

"You're such a fucking hypocrite!"

I flinched from his tone, "Hunter I-"

"Just drop it Stephanie, what's wrong with me is none of your business" he snapped and walked away.

I felt my blood boil but realized I didn't deserve to be angry.

"You're right it isn't any of my business" I sighed,"I'm a selfish, stupid, unkind hypocrite. I know! I know okay, I know how much of a mess I am but...I don't want others too. I know it's unfair but my shit is my shit, no one deserves to have my shitload of problems on their shoulders, I don't tell people what's wrong with me not because I don't want to, but because I can't" my voice cracked at the end.

I sit on the floor and hug my uninjured leg, feeling my locked emotions trying to resurface.

Feeling a shadow looming over me I looked up and met a pair of vibrant beautiful green eyes.

He offered me his hand and I don't know what possessed me to but I took it and got up using my crotches for support.

"You okay?"

I looked at him in suprise and sighed "No"

He looked unsure at first to answer and my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Taking a deep breath he looked at me with all form of seriousness and intensity.

"Run away with me"

•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sat on the couch thinking about what Hunter said earlier.

*flashback*

I laughed out loud and wiped a fake tear from my eye, "thanks Black, can always count on you to make me feel better" I stopped giggling when I saw his face.

Oh, oh. He was serious?

"Are you crazy?! I'm not eloping with you Black, sorry to spoil your fantasies"

He rolled his eyes,"we're not eloping, we're going to come back. I do this sometimes, I have a secret cabin house in Honolulu that I built when I realized I needed to have some time away from everyone"

My eyes widened.

"No one knows about it, all they know is that I disappear when I'm upset and don't come back for a few days, if it's that bad a week" He pushed his hands through his hair and sighed.

I was completely stunned, "I-I I umm"

He chuckled and shook his head,"think about it Princess, because from the look of things, I can see you need this trip more than I do"

I remained speechless but nodded my head.

He smirked and disappeared,"thank you"

*end of flashback*

The more I thought about it the more I felt like going, but I wasn't dumb. It's definately not wise at all to run away with a boy to some tropical Island, especially a boy I was warned to stay clear from.

So making up my mind I pushed away the thoughts and grabbed the remote to the TV.

I heard the front door open and foot steps behind me so I turned around.

My eyes settled on my brothers who were already staring at me. My eyes fell on their attire and I raised an eyebrow when I saw the cleaned and ironed business suits they had on with matching briefcases.

Since when did Steven engage in business?

Something's not right here.

"Where are y'all coming from?" The both looked completely stunned that I spoke to them but kept quiet.

After a while Stephan cleared his throat, "a business meeting"

I took in Steven's nervous expression and crossed my arms, "what kind of 'business meeting' huh?"

"Look Steph we need to talk about something" Stephan said seating down, Steven following his lead.

I rolled my eyes at their obvious change in topic and got up.

"Where are y-"

"If you're not ready to tell me the goddamn truth, then I'm not listening to any bullshit that comes from your mouths!" I snapped, walking to the elevator.

"We're moving"

"You're becoming managing director"

They looked at each other and cursed at the same time.

"What the fuck Steve?!"

"What the fuck me? What the fuck you?! We're moving?! Since fucking when?!" Steven stood up and flipped a table.

I lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK BOTH OF YOU!!" Tears brimmed my eyes and my chest hurt from the way I held back tears.

"Steph we-"

"We're moving?! When?! How?! Why?!" My head hurt and at this point the tears ran freely.

"I would also like a fucking explanation Stephan" Steven said angrily.

I shook with rage and pointed at him, "I'm becoming managing director?! Of what?! How?! What the fuck?! I'm fucking 17 guys!!!"

"Can everyone shut the fuck up!" Stephan yelled loudly

I shut my mouth and shook my head not wanting to believe what the hell was happening.

"We're moving. It's not up for discussion, by January this won't be our house any more. Stephanie, the board has seen you, they like you, they want you. And you don't have a fucking say-"

"Ofcourse I have a fucking say!! It's my fucking life!! Un-fucking-believable!!"

I ran to the elevator and pressed the floor to my room, feeling a thousand thunder storms happening inside of me.

I grabbed a suitcase and threw a bunch of my stuff, grabbed my phone and credit card and left through the emergency exit, feeling everything and nothing at the same time.

I'm leaving this hellhole.

•°•°•°•°•°

I opened the window and jumped inside, feeling a stinging pain in my leg from exerting it too much.

Getting up and dusting myself I immediately recognized the place as the kitchen, though I'm not sure if it's the first or second.

I heard distant shouting and yelling and I nearly had a panick attack. Holy shit, what the hell is going on here.

Knowing I'm going to regret it I followed the noise to a room, It was clear who was shouting now though and I shivered in fear.

The door to the room was slightly open.

I took a deep breath and peeped throught the small opening holding back a curse word.

It was Harold and Hunter, Hunter was seating on a chair quietly while Harold yelled at him.

"You sorry excuse of a son!" He spat with so much venom in his voice I almost got up and ran away. Almost.

"94?! 94?! You got a fucking 94?! Is that what I raised you to be scoring?!"

"You're the worst thing that has ever happened to me!! I wish your fucking attempt worked out like you wanted it too!"

I held back a gasp.

"You took my wife away from me and yet you still have the fucking audasity to get a fucking 94!!!" He threw the paper in his face.

"Better up your game son, we've already found a perfect replacement for you if you screw up" he spat at him then stormed off in the other direction.

I felt what little of my heart break when I saw the unshed tears in his eyes.

Not able to control myself any longer I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

He looked suprised at first but finally hugged be back, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I'm so sorry Hunter" I whispered.

He pulled away from me and studied my face, I just realized how much of a mess I must look.

"What the hell happened princess?" He wiped a stray tear I didn't notice away and I shook my head.

"Are you crazy? I'm not the one who was just shouted at like that" I said suprised.

He shook his head and clenched his jaw, "fuck that, what's wrong? Not that I don't like seeing you, what the hell are you doing here?"

I stared at him.

He looked so lost, like a little boy whose dog just died. I've never seen him so vulnerable before, so broken.

He really did need the break.

I took a deep breath and gave a shaky smile not knowing why the hell I'm doing this or why the hell I'm trusting him, but in a way, I felt like he is the one person I trust the most now.

I feel like I've known him my entire life, I feel like there's no one I'd rather be with right now.

So that's why I say,

"Let's do it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 227 4
The cooler Kevin x Streber oneshot story
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Invisible By Mel

Fanfiction

83.7K 3.6K 62
Invisible, Leah just wants to stay that way, the girl in the greenhouse who never asks for attention. Life has never been easy for her and for once s...
263K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...