The Marrying Type || Jensoo...

By xxclosed1316xx

Jisoo Kim isn't the marrying type. Anything but that. Marriage, for her, is out of the question. And yet, thr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Epilogue

Chapter 33

3.8K 121 47
By xxclosed1316xx

 "Ok, what are you going to wear tonight?"

Jennie groaned and threw a pillow in Jisoo's general direction. It was far too early in her opinion – just barely 8 am – but Jisoo was already up and rummaging through their wardrobe.

"Jisoo, it's 8 in the morning."

"I know, but Lisa has plans for us and they start at noon. Last 12 hours of 2015 or some bullshit like that, I don't know, but I need to wash and dry my hair before that and you should, too."

"If that means together, then I'm fine. But not yet."

Jisoo chuckled and walked out of the closet, a small pile of dresses in her hand. She dumped the whole pile on top of Jennie, who yelped in protest and buried herself further under the covers.

"You're so not a morning person," Jisoo chuckled as she pulled her shirt over her head. "It's adorable and annoying."

"You're just plain annoying."

"Oh hush, look over here and tell me which one I should wear."

Jennie peeked from under the covers and saw that Jisoo was standing before her in only her panties, two dresses in her hand.

"Okay, so it's either this one," Jisoo said, placing a dark blue, skin-tight strapless dress on herself, "Or this one." The dark blue she exchanged for a black dress with a flowier skirt and tight waist, and Jennie remembered this one had enticing cutouts in the back. She'd been there when Jisoo had bought it, but had yet to see it on her at any event. It wasn't really like they had many chances for fancy dress.

"I'd take the or," she smirked. Jisoo just groaned and rolled her eyes.

"You're an idiot."

"The black dress," Jennie answered as she reached over for her phone. "Oh, Taeyeon says the preliminary trial is canceled. Something about overbooking of the court rooms."

Jisoo gaped at Jennie for a long while. "How are you so nonchalant about that?"

Jennie threw her a smile. "I'm still half asleep. And it's good news, anyway."

Jisoo then shrugged and looked at the dresses again. "You're sure the black one is better?"

"Yes, the black one."

"Really? Don't you like the blue one?"

"The black dress makes it easier for shenanigans." Jennie yawned as she said that, and finally sat up in bed, the bun her hair had once been in just barely composed.

"Black dress it is."

Jennie got out of bed and walked over to the closet to pull out her silk robe, wrapping it around her naked body before smirking at Jisoo.

"I'll go make us food. You go shower."

"Won't you join me?"

Jennie looked at Jisoo, just slightly pouting and looking far too adorable. "You're too lazy to wash your own hair, aren't you?"

"No, I just want you."

"You want me to wash your back."

"Well, it is much easier when someone else washes your hair for you-" Jisoo smiled. "Come on, I'll wash your hair, and you'll wash mine. Please."

Jennie walked over to where Jisoo was leaning on the bathroom doorframe and placed her hands on her wife's hips, pulling them closer to hers. "Fine, fine. You didn't have to beg."

*****

At precisely one minute past midday, Lisa came knocking at their door.

"You guys ready?" She asked when the door was swung open, revealing Jisoo and Jennie, all dressed up and certainly ready to go. But she barged in, dragging along a begrudging Chaeyoung, and went over to the kitchen to place a bottle of vodka and four plastic shot-glass necklaces on the counter.

"Here. Your official tokens for the Drink-fest of 2015."

She took the vodka bottle and attempted to open it, only to wince in pain when her wrist couldn't give enough force for her to be able to open the tight cap. Chaeyoung immediately looked at her in concern, her annoyed expression changing over to softness.

"Lisa, you ok?"

Lisa just groaned and handed her the bottle. "This is your fault. Now open the damn bottle."

Jisoo looked at Lisa, open-mouthed. "Is your wris-"

"Shut up, Jisoo."

But Jisoo was overjoyed. "And you made fun of me for having a sore wrist!"

Jennie was giggling too, as was Jisoo, but Chaeyoung was yet to quite catch up. She put the now-open bottle onto the counter and took Lisa's hand into hers, cool fingers running over her wrist. "What's wrong with your wrist?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You should know, it's your fault."

And that was when Chaeyoung caught up. "You-"

"Yes, Chaeyoung, this is because of last night."

"You could've told me."

"I didn't want to ruin your fun," Lisa shrugged. "Besides, it was totally worth it," she added with a wink to Jisoo.

"Lisa, you're an idiot."

"No, I'm a genius. Besides, you all love me, don't you?"

Jisoo nodded. "Right, so what are we doing today?"

"We," Lisa began, "Are getting drunk."

She poured the vodka in each of the shot glasses and handed one to each.

"Well, I guess drink up." Jisoo shrugged. She downed the shot, as did the rest of them. Jisoo coughed almost immediately as the alcohol burned her mouth, and Jennie let out a pained whimper as she tried to deal with the disgusting taste; Chaeyoung, on the other hand, showed no reaction whatsoever, and Lisa was just having a swell time altogether.

"Happy New Years," Jennie coughed. "I'm paying for the rest of our drinks, I'm not drinking whatever cheap moonshine that was."

"Hey!" Lisa interjected. "This is the same vodka that got Jisoo hammered enough to not remember that she'd gotten the call informing her of you. I'm recreating the beautiful night."

"Lisa, do you not remember what happened the morning after?" Jisoo asked. The alcohol still burned at her throat, but a warmth was now growing in her chest and belly, fiery and hot and intoxicating in it's nature. "It was so painful."

"But did you die?"

*****

Fast forward a couple of hours, and they were all gloriously drunk, dancing the night away at some club not far from their apartment on Manhattan. There were far too many people in the club for any of them to be comfortable, but they were drunk, and having fun, and the room was spinning for everyone.

Jennie hadn't ever really been to clubs, and Jisoo knew this and took extra care to make sure she was comfortable; thankfully they were in a gay club, a new experience on it's own to Jennie, but this ensured that there were no straight men for them to ward off.

Or so they thought. Jisoo was a little ways' off when she suddenly turned her head to find a man, a tall and burly one at that, shamelessly grinding on Jennie, who was trying to push him away. Jisoo only heard part of 'come on, loosen up' before her fist connected with his jaw, sending him flying to the floor.

"Don't touch my wife," Jisoo snarled, receiving supportive cries and laughter from the crowd surrounding them.

"Yeah, go away, asshole!"

The man stood and scurried away, and Jisoo then turned to Jennie, who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"

And that was when it hit Jennie, all at once.

She remembered Vegas.

Jisoo didn't realize that; no, what she saw was the shock in Jennie's eyes and the blood draining from her face, and she quickly stepped in to wrap an arm around her in case she was fainting. "Come on, let's get you out of this crowd," she muttered. Jennie nodded and allowed Jisoo to lead her off the dance floor and into a quieter nook of the club, although even there it was still very loud.

Jisoo eyed Jennie carefully, worry evident in her expression, but knew not what to say. "Jennie?"

The brunette smiled then, and surprised Jisoo entirely when her hands pushed her hips into the wall and her red lips claimed hers.

"What-" Jisoo tried, but Jennie kissed her again, with hunger Jisoo had only encountered once before.

Vegas.

Jennie's tongue was tipped with alcohol, and her own head swam with the same drinks; Jennie was wearing the same red dress she had been wearing that day, and her lipstick looked and tasted the same.

"I remember," Jennie murmured in between crushing kisses, "I remember Vegas."

That shocked Jisoo so much that she pushed Jennie's face away altogether. "What?"

Jennie locked eyes with her, pupils dark and large with both drunkenness and lust. "What you said to him, and what you asked me – it was exactly the same. All we need to do now is have sex in the bathroom."

Jisoo was still gaping at her. "You remember?"

"Not all, but parts. You were wearing a cobalt blue dress. I haven't seen that one on you yet."

"Yeah, it got ripped a few months later. Had to scrap it." Jisoo explained. "But you remember?"

Jennie's lips claimed hers, and a whimper left Jisoo's mouth when her fingers dug into her waist, almost painful but not quite – Jennie was in need, demanding her, wanting her, hungry for her in almost the exact same way she'd been in Vegas, and Jisoo then gave into the sensation altogether.

"Bathroom?"

Jennie nodded, and together they stumbled down the hall and to the bathroom. But upon entering they were confronted with muffled moans and whimpers, and it wasn't just that – no, Jisoo recognized the voice creating those whimpers, and instantly turned Jennie around and ushered her out.

"What? I thoug-" Jennie slurred in her confusion.

"Lisa and Chaeyoung are fucking in there. Need to find some other place."

Jennie took Jisoo's hand and whirled her around, lips claiming hers hungrily once again. "Where?"

They did in time find another bathroom, this one with a lock on the door, and Jisoo only barely managed to lock it before she found herself pinned against the wall, Jennie's hands holding her wrists and pinning them on both sides of her head as red lips claimed pink.

"I'm going to fuck you like I did in Vegas," Jennie murmured as she trailed kisses down along Jisoo's neck, teeth grazing her soft skin, "Because I remember now, and you failed to tell me just how hot it was."

Jisoo whimpered as Jennie's knee pressed to her front, the arousal within her growing to unbearable heights. Even so, she forced herself to regain herself and lock eyes with Jennie, a sly smile on her lips.

"If we're going to do it like in Vegas, I'm going to have to go first."

Jennie growled and pushed her harder against the wall. "You're forgetting that I went first."

Jisoo did not honestly recall that, and so she was surprised long enough for Jennie to take all the control. A hand pressed to her core, sandwiched tightly between their two bodies, and a whimper left her lips as teeth sank into her skin. "I fucked you first, Jisoo," Jennie murmured as she pressed soft kisses where her teeth had left a mark, "I fucked you, and left a mark right here, and I'm going to do it again."

Jisoo's dress had ridden up to her waist, and Jennie's fingers now slid under the soft fabric of her panties and to meet with the dripping wetness between her thighs. Her fingers were acquainted with her now, with every spot and graze which she knew would get her what she wanted.

And what she wanted was Jisoo, begging her to fuck her, to take her, and that was what she had. It only took a few expertly timed swirls of her thumb against Jisoo's clit as her two fingers fucked her for Jisoo to be gripping her shoulders, one leg straddling her waist, lips parted in a silent plea for more, for it all, and Jennie gave her what she wanted.

"Please, Jennie-" Jisoo breathed, "I need-"

"More?" Jennie asked, her voice sly and knowing. A third finger entered the mix, and Jisoo then truly did moan as she felt Jennie's fingers fill her just enough for it to be perfectly pleasurable and wet and hot.

"Fuck, yes."

©artsypolarbear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 23
A converted JenSoo fic. A love story between a normal university student and the president of the university. What happens when the adorable and dork...
36.6K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
261K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
20.7K 1.6K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...