The Marrying Type || Jensoo...

By xxclosed1316xx

Jisoo Kim isn't the marrying type. Anything but that. Marriage, for her, is out of the question. And yet, thr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Epilogue

Chapter 22

5.4K 209 132
By xxclosed1316xx

Lisa and Chaeyoung returned to the hotel room in the early hours of the morning to find the married pair sound asleep, and thoroughly naked, cuddling each other on the bed. The covers luckily prevented them from actually seeing them, but nevertheless it was obvious that the two had enjoyed a celebration of their own.

"I still can't believe we agreed to share a room with them." Chaeyoung muttered as she climbed into her own single bed. "We knew this would be happening."

"You mean sex?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Lisa, who was trying her best to stifle her laughter. "Yes, sex."

"Don't be such a prude, it's a beautiful thing. It's a union of two loving souls-"

"Oh please."

"Come on, Chaeyoung-"

"Lisa, shut up, I'm not having sex with you. Not here."

Lisa faked a pout and came to stand near Chaeyoung's bedside. "A girl can try, can't she?"

"Not today."

"You wanted to fuck me in the woods just two days ago."

"We're not alone, Lisa."

"Fine." Lisa huffed and sat down onto Chaeyoung's bed. "You want me to sleep with you tonight?"

Chaeyoung stared at her, perplexed, wondering if the brunette had failed to hear any of what she had just said. "And by sleep with you mean...?"

"I mean sleep, Chaeyoung. Just sleep."

Lisa offered Chaeyoung a tentative smile, and all inhibitions or protest that may have before then resided within Chaeyoung's mind melted away. She nodded and shuffled to the side of the bed to allow Lisa to spoon her from behind, and Lisa was more than happy to lie down beside her. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and pulled her in closer, so that her hips pressed into her and so that she was able to nuzzle her face into Chaeyoung's neck. With the light brown hair pushed out of the way, however, Lisa caught sight of ink on Chaeyoung's smooth skin, and was surprised to say the least.

"You've got a tattoo?"

Chaeyoung turned her head slightly, and Lisa contemplated for a moment closing the distance and kissing her. But the position was awkward and Chaeyoung's neck was already craned, not to mention she had just settled down comfortably - no, she was comfortable as she was.

"Yeah," Chaeyoung said quietly, "It's not very big, though."

Lisa could barely tell what it was because Chaeyoung's shirt was covering it. "Can I look?"

She nodded slightly, and Lisa carefully pulled the shirt's collar downwards to reveal a decorative dragon tattoo that ran downwards from the nape of Chaeyoung's neck to the middle of her shoulder blades. There were some Chinese characters scattered around it, and Lisa couldn't help but notice how intricate the design was; the scales were tiny and perfectly set, in a wonderful combination of blues and reds that made the dragon appear a violet shade from afar. The dragon itself was a east-Asian type dragon with a long, slim body and short clawed limbs and a large, slightly open mouth that looked as though it were stretched into a devilish smile. It was beautiful and suited Chaeyoung perfectly, despite Lisa never having thought her the type to have a tattoo. Even so, the dragon seemed perfect for her, and was most certainly as much a part of her body as her fingers or her pretty lips.

Lisa tried to think of something smart to say about the tattoo, but ended up blurting out: "You've got to be kidding me."

Chaeyoung, of course, was thoroughly confused by her comment. "What?"

"I've got a dragon tattoo, too."

"Yeah, I know."

"What do you mean you know?"

"You're not exactly shy when it comes to changing, Lisa. I've seen it."

"Are you saying you've been watching me change?"

Chaeyoung gave Lisa a gentle poke with her elbow. "Shut up."

Lisa just laughed, her breath tickling Chaeyoung's skin, and pulled her closer to herself. "Admit it. You liked what you saw."

"Shut up."

"You're not denying it."

"Shut up."

"You did enjoy it."

"Lisa-"

"You di-id-"

"Lisa, I swear to god, if you don't shut up, I-"

"You're what? Gonna make me?"

"I'm not doing this now. I want to sleep."

"And I'm feeling assholeish."

Chaeyoung groaned and turned to face Lisa. "I swear, I will murder you one day."

"I doubt that."

Their faces were barely an inch apart, and Chaeyoung suddenly became excruciatingly aware of this. More than anything, Chaeyoung wanted to wipe the smug grin from Lisa's face.

And then she realized that the tension was too high to ignore, too great for her to pass it off. Lisa was Lisa and Chaeyoung wanted to have her right there and then.

"Really?" She asked, knitting her eyebrows at Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes and began to speak: "Rea-"

But Chaeyoung silenced Lisa with a passionate kiss, and Lisa squealed at the surprise; she hadn't expected Chaeyoung to do that so quickly, and the fact that the woman's tongue slipped into her mouth not moments later thoroughly rendered Lisa helpless. She had intended to tease and poke at Chaeyoung, to see how far she could push her; but now she found herself pinned underneath her, with Chaeyoung's mouth claiming her own in a hungry and rough fashion which made Lisa feel like she was melting into her touch. She had been having fun with Chaeyoung not seconds before, and now she felt herself being claimed in a way that made her feel weak and far too aroused.

"Ah, fuck," she breathed when Chaeyoung pulled away for a breath, "Fuck you for teasing me."

Chaeyoung kissed her again, with as much force as before, only this time she brought a hand up to grab at Lisa's hair and hold her head in place for her to gain better access. Lisa whimpered slightly when she felt Chaeyoung's other hand dig into her waist and press her down even harder, and Chaeyoung grinned victoriously when she realized she had all the control. Lisa was like putty in her hands, and when she pressed her thigh at the brunette's core, a groan escaped her lips, so loud Chaeyoung feared it would wake the couple in the bed on the other side of the room.

"Hush, Lisa," she murmured, "You don't want to wake Jisoo, do you?" To emphasize her point, she pressed with her thigh again, and Lisa whimpered as she fought to remain silent.

"You're making keeping quiet near impossible, Chaeyoung." Lisa grumbled. "And you know you are."

"I do."

"You bitch."

"You're just too easy to tease," Chaeyoung hummed, "Impossible to resist."

"You're evil." Lisa glared at her for a few moments before grabbing her face and pulling her down for a kiss. "But I kinda like that."

The two of them were interrupted with a pillow which collided with Chaeyoung's head and a loud huff from the other side of the room.

"Please don't tell me you two are having sex while we're in the room." Jisoo groaned from the bed. She had woken just moments before in time to hear Lisa moan, and she of all people knew what that moan usually meant.

Chaeyoung glared at Lisa. "I told you to keep quiet."

"And I told you, you're making it impossible." Lisa quipped. "And no, Jisoo, we're not banging, Chaeyoung's just trying to kill me with frustration."

"Well can you keep it down?"

"I don't know, Chaeyoung, can we?"

Chaeyoung pressed down with her thigh for the third time and Lisa had to bite her lip to stifle the moan that would have otherwise escaped her lips. "That's for you to figure out, Lisa. You've been insufferable all day, and I have some frustrations to work out. On you."

"I swear to god, Lisa-" Jisoo began.

"This is so not my doing!" Lisa snapped. "Blame Chaeyoung. But just go back to sleep, we'll try to keep it down."

"Hard to sleep when you're moaning like you're about to finish."

"Shut up, Jisoo."

"You'll wake Jennie soon, and that's near impossible to do."

"Jisoo, just sleep. I'll shut up."

Jisoo chuckled to herself and closed her eyes, pulled Jennie further up on her chest and rested her face against Jennie's head. The brunette's hairs tickled her cheeks, but holding her close made Jisoo feel happy and warm and comfortable. There was not a single piece of clothing in between them; Jennie was laying on top of her, skin on skin, and they were so warm and fit so well together it was perfect.

"I love you, Jennie." Jisoo murmured, thinking Jennie was asleep. But then the brunette shifted in her arms and she felt a gentle kiss against her shoulder, and then realized that Jennie was awake, too.

"I love you too, Jisoo." Jennie whispered, her voice soft and thick with tiredness. She kept her eyes shut, and did not raise her head; she remained there, on Jisoo's chest, listening to her heart beat steadily beneath the soft skin. She had nowhere else she would rather be.

Jisoo smiled gently. "You should be sleeping."

"So should you."

"Lisa woke me up."

"Same."

"Lisa!" Jisoo called out, now thoroughly annoyed. "You bitch, you woke up Jennie!"

"Well I apologize for being currently ravished by a devilishly evil bitch!" Lisa snapped back from where Chaeyoung was currently littering passionate kisses along her neck. "Chaeyoung, seriously. Jennie's up too."

"Then tell me to stop."

"Chaeyoung-"

"Fine, Lisa, I'll stop. But you're weak."

"I'd be more than happy to comply were it not for the fact that Jisoo and Jennie are in the room."

Chaeyoung sat up then and looked over at the other bed. "Can you guys go somewhere for a while?"

"What, now?" Jisoo asked, astonished. She stared at the other pair on Chaeyoung's bed; Lisa was laying flat on her back, with Chaeyoung straddling her hips and sitting up against her thighs. It looked very intimate but also very amusing, because even in the hazy darkness of the morning she could see Lisa's breath heaving and could only imagine the extent of her current frustration. "It's like 4 in the morning."

Chaeyoung groaned and fixed her eyes at the brunette who was still laying on Jisoo's chest. "Please, Jennie?"

Jennie laughed as she got up off of Jisoo and grabbed her clothes from the pile next to the bed. "Come on, Jisoo. We've kicked them out plenty of times. Time to return the favour."

"But I want to sleep."

"How about we go see lake Tahoe instead?"

"It's 4 in the fucking morning, Jennie. How are you awake and functioning?"

"I'm not, I just know that if we don't leave Chaeyoung will murder us. And I'd very much like to live." Jennie laughed and tossed Jisoo a shirt. "Now put on some clothes, let's go."

Jisoo grumbled all the way through pulling on some leggings and a hoodie and walking out of the door. Right before she closed the door, she made sure to throw Lisa a murderous glare, but was quickly pulled away by Jennie's hand grabbing her own and dragging her along.

The instant the door slammed shut behind Jisoo, Chaeyoung lied back down over Lisa and pressed her lips against Lisa's. Lisa was still in a daze, overwhelmed by want and lust for the woman currently kissing her, but was trying her best to not fall completely into her mind. She planted her hands onto Chaeyoung's hips and kissed her back, but even with her attempts to make Chaeyoung react she ended up being the one whimpering and moaning on the bed.

"Damnit, Chaeyoung, what do I have to do to get you to moan?"

Chaeyoung smirked and shifted her hips slightly, causing Lisa to gasp when the pressure shifted to a new place and surprised her with a jolt of pleasure. "You're more than welcome to try."

Their lips met again, but this time, Lisa was determined to make Chaeyoung whimper like she had. She pulled Chaeyoung's shirt over her head with ease, and wasn't surprised to find she wore nothing underneath – she may or may not have snuck some glances at Chaeyoung moments before when she had changed into her pajamas. Lisa slid a hand up to cup Chaeyoung's breast as she tore her lips away from her mouth and moved them to kiss at Chaeyoung's neck, knowing this was her weakness. Sure enough, Chaeyoung's lips soon let loose a tiny whimper when Lisa's lips pressed and sucked at her pulse point, and for that moment, Lisa felt like the one in control.

But then Chaeyoung's thigh pressed down at her core again and she could have sworn she saw stars, because for that slight moment it was as though her mind had melted away altogether.

"Fucking shit, Chaeyoung."

"You're a dirty-mouthed fucker, you know that?"

"Was that a pun?"

"Maybe."

Lisa groaned and pulled Chaeyoung back up to kiss her, now thoroughly annoyed and aroused and pissed and overwhelmed with lust and passion and want. Their tongues met and melded together, and Lisa could taste Chaeyoung everywhere in her own mouth; it was intoxicating, as though Chaeyoung's tongue were tipped with pure alcohol, and it was so intense it almost burned Lisa's mouth. But it was also the best that she had ever had, and she just wanted more - she wanted all of it, all of Chaeyoung, to taste all of her and to have her moaning and whimpering beneath her touch. But currently it was Lisa who was moaning and whimpering, and Chaeyoung who was causing it.

She was so thoroughly distracted by Chaeyoung's mouth that she failed to notice Chaeyoung's hand sliding down along her ribs and stomach until suddenly there were fingers toying with the waistband of her boxer shorts. When she realized the location of Chaeyoung's hand, Lisa felt her stomach falling and doing a thousand flips as a wave of arousal ran through her body. She raised her eyes to meet Chaeyoung's, and saw the question within them before Chaeyoung's lips voiced them.

"You want me to keep going?"

Lisa groaned and rolled her eyes, and Chaeyoung smiled in the face of her frustration. "Fucking shit, Chaeyoung, of course I do."

*****

Jisoo and Jennie stood outside in the parking lot, staring at the car, with no idea what to do.

"D'you want to go somewhere?"

Jennie yawned and shrugged. "I guess?"

"Where to?"

"Chaeyoung said they went to lake Tahoe. It's like a half an hour drive or something."

Jisoo smiled and climbed into the car. "Well come on, Jennie. Let's go see lake Tahoe."

And so they drove on to the lake at 4 in in the morning that Friday in December. It was cold and dark and windy, and Jennie fell asleep in the front seat not two minutes into the drive. She was curled up with a blanket, her knees up to her chest, and she looked so lethally adorable Jisoo had troubles keeping her eyes on the road. Every now and then, she would sigh and shift slightly, and smile in her sleep, and had Jisoo not been concentrated on not driving off the road she would have certainly awwed at her wife's adorable sleeping habits.

They found their way to a beach on the shore of the lake, and Jisoo sat in silence for a while before leaning over and waking Jennie with a gentle kiss.

"We're here, sleepyhead."

Jennie kissed her back, but yawned mid-kiss, and Jisoo was sure a part of her died because it was just too cute for her to handle.

"Now what?"

Jisoo shrugged. "You wanna wander around?"

"In the woods? In the dark?"

"Is that a no?"

Jennie yawned again and nodded. "Can't we just lie down in the back and nap for a few hours until the sun comes up? I want to see the sunrise."

"We're on the eastern side of the lake."

"So?"

"The sun'll rise behind us."

"Then let's go somewhere where we can see the east and the sun."

Jisoo smiled. "You're just thinking of ways that you can sleep again, aren't you?"

"Maybe." Jennie grinned brightly. "Which is a yes."

They drove on for about another half an hour before finding a point where the ground rose up to an almost cliff-like formation above the water, and from where they could see the horizon to all directions. The skyline in the east was already slightly coloured pink, and they could practically feel the world waking up.

"Come on, Jennie, get up." Jisoo whispered, nudging Jennie awake. She was standing on her side of the car, the door open, and waiting for Jennie to get up and come out to join her.

Jennie groaned and pulled the blanket over her head. "No."

"Jennie..."

"I'm so comfortable."

"Either you get up or I drag out."

When Jennie made no attempt at getting up, Jisoo slipped her arms around her waist and promptly pulled her out of the car. "Come on, you said you wanted to see the sunrise."

Jennie stood then, and she and Jisoo walked over to the front of the car and climbed on the hood. The blanket Jennie wrapped around the both of them, and they laid back against the front window. Jennie sat in between Jisoo's legs, her head resting in the crook of Jisoo's neck while Jisoo's head rested on her shoulder. Jisoo's arms were around her waist, and one of Jennie's arms rested on her thigh. They were comfortable together, and underneath the blanket it was warm and soft.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Jisoo asked after a while.

Jennie nodded, drawing herself out of the sleepy daze she'd slipped into. "Yeah, it is."

"Look, the sun's rising."

What Jennie saw astounded her to say the least; there was just the tiniest sliver of gold rising above the horizon before them, the sky and few scattered clouds painted the brightest reds and pinks and yellows that Jennie had ever seen. They sat together, silent, and watched as the light grew and grew until the world around them began to awaken. The steady lapping sound of waves against the shore became more prominent with each passing moment as the wind picked up and the world awoke. The trees that surrounded them rustled in the cool, gentle wind, and in that moment, Jennie could have sworn she must've been in a dream.

But then she felt soft lips kissing her neck, and turned her head to meet Jisoo's lips, and the beautiful scenery before her held no value to her any longer. How could it, when the most beautiful woman in the world was holding her, touching her, kissing her, and she could feel the ring on Jisoo's finger gently pressing against her skin and reminding her that this woman was her wife - no, nothing could compare to the beauty of this moment, of this intimacy that she shared with Jisoo, and Jennie was so happy then she was afraid she would explode.

"You're pretty amazing," she sighed. "Too amazing."

"I never thought you'd be such a romantic."

Jennie looked at Jisoo, perplexed. "Really?"

"I expected you to be more...cool. But you seem more like someone who'd light a thousand candles and scatter rose petals in our bedroom, and I think I like that."

"Do you want me to light a thousand candles and scatter rose petals in our bedroom?"

Jisoo laughed gently. "If you'd like, though I feel like something would light on fire in the process."

"Candles are pretty, though."

"Not worth dying in a fire, though."

Jennie chuckled and kissed Jisoo again. "That's a fair point."

The morning sun blessed them with her golden rays, and once again, Jennie found herself staring at Jisoo in awe. The light made her hair shine like gold, and her eyes looked warm and gentle as ever; she felt so overwhelmed with love that she simply couldn't keep it in. She sat up and turned in Jisoo's lap, settling herself so that she straddled Jisoo's lap and rested against her chest as she leaned down and kissed her gently.

"You're beautiful," she murmured, "The sunrise doesn't even begin to compare to you."

Jisoo smiled and wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist. "I'm surprised to find you awake at this hour, you know."

"I am definitely awake." Jennie grinned and kissed her again, and Jisoo leaned back so that she rested on the windshield and so that Jennie rested on her chest. Her arms slid underneath Jennie's sweater and ran along the soft, warm, skin in a way that made Jennie shudder, and she groaned.

"Really, Jisoo, now?"

Jisoo paused the kissing and smirked at Jennie. "Are you telling me straddling my lap and moving your hips like you're doing isn't you saying you want to fuck?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Maybe not on the hood of the car."

"Maybe not."

They kissed again, and for a moment forgot they were meant to be moving to some more appropriate location.

"Backseat?"

"Backseat."

©artsypolarbear

*****

Just you guys wait, we'll get real smut soon :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 16.2K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
3.2M 86K 57
Ruby Jane is a sexy, confident and smart woman who is always trying to experience new things. One day she met Lisa and immediately felt attracted to...
48.6K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...