Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

Galing kay EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... Higit pa

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*

2.7K 59 26
Galing kay EJsAFreak

(Sandy's Pov)

Tara, Gene and I were all called up to Brawlville to celebrate Chrismas with the other brawlers. I've always seen Christmas as a lame excuse to get stuff from other people, but Tara told me to keep my voice down about that because she doesn't want to ruin the Christmas experience for Gene. We were all meeting up downtown in Brawlville where a large building was rented out for us. I sat in the back of the limo with Gene and Tara as we drove closer to our destination.

Gene yawned with a quiet squeak as he laid his head onto Tara's lap. I chuckled and yawned myself. "It's contagious." Soon after my little comment, I could feel a voice slip into the back of my mind.

'There are two new brawlers.' I turned to Tara, who had her exposed eye locked onto me. "There is? That would have been nice to know before."

Tara nodded. 'I feel their presence at the building.' I looked out the window, watching snowy streets and buildings zoom by.

"How far are we from them?" As soon as I said that, the limo took a left into a very nice parking lot filled with white lights that illuminated the sidewalk outside.

'We're here.'

I sighed and exited the vehicle as Tara woke up Gene. My feet hit the frozen ground, and I began shivering instantly.

"F-Fuck. It's so cold." Tara held onto Gene's hand, who also started shivering. I quickly made my way to the front door of the fancy building and opened the door.

I let out a relieved sigh as the heat from the inside cloaked me like a blanket. Gene and Tara came in soon after, letting the warmth embrace them as it did me.

Laughter could be heard from down the hall. I put my hand on my forehead and slid it down my face with a groan. I forgot how much I hated seeing other brawlers, especially new ones.

Gene, feeling the complete opposite, ran towards the laughter with a massive grin on his face. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Habla blah!" He turned the corner and was now out of sight.

I snapped my head to turn towards Tara with a look of utter shock. "D-Did Gene just say someone's name perfectly!?"

Tara giggled from under the pink cloth that wrapped her head as she walked in the same direction as Gene. I rushed up to Tara's side and continued looking at her in awestruck.

"Who the hell is (Y/N)?" She turned to face me with a calm look. I soon felt that same voice crawl up into my mind.

"Someone you will soon appreciate very much."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean by that?" Tara closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

'I will show you later.'

"Haha!! I'm happy to see you too Gene!" "Blah! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

I peaked around the corner, spotting a couple of familiar brawlers and three others I've never seen before.

One had a red and yellow suit on, one had a purple and yellow suit with a bee following them, and the last one was holding Gene, chuckling happily as they cuddled him in their arms.

The person holding Gene turned to me with shimmering (eye color) orbs and a simple smirk on their face.

My eyes widened and I turned my back towards them as my face heated up. What's gotten into me all of a sudden!?

"Oh Tara! It's wonderful to see you again!" I turned back around when my face cooled down and noticed that Tara has wandered over to the person holding Gene.

They motioned to the other two with a smile. "This is Max and Bea! The two new brawlers." I eyed the person down in confusion. If they weren't a brawler then who were they and why were they here?

Tara politely shook their hands and nodded as they greeted her. The other person looked to me and smiled.

Oh, oh god.

They were walking over here!

They held out a hand to me and smiled brightly. "You must be Sandy! Sorry if I couldn't meet you on the day you became a brawler. I had to take care of some things. My name is (Y/N)! Nice to meet you."

Their smile was incredible. It made me want to smile right back. Resisting the urge, I crossed my arms and averted my eyes elsewhere. "Hmph! Whatever."

They pulled their open hand away with a quiet 'Oh.' Escaping their lips. My face began to heat up once again as I stared at the floor.

Tara placed a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and looked down to Gene. They had a bit of a staring contest for a moment then Gene happily hopped out of (Y/N)'s arms and dragged them somewhere else with a laugh.

When the two were out o fcb earshot, Tara turned to me with a glare. "What?!" She rolled her eyes and walked away from me. I looked at the ground once again.

(Y/N). They are so nice, so calming to be around, so...

I shook myself out of my thoughts and mentally slapped myself. 'Focus Sand-man' I thought to myself as I wandered to where everyone else was.

-------------------------------

(Third Person Pov)

All of the brawlers were sat at different tables. Bull and Penny were having a drinking contest while Bibi and Darryl cheered them on. Poco sat with El Primo, Rosa, and Bea while, in the distance, Emz stared longingly at Poco as Frank sat across from his sister with Mortis.

Everyone had time to catch up with one another. (Y/N), Tara, Gene and Sandy sat at their own table, making small talk.

Tara was giving (Y/N) a tarot reading for kicks. "Thanks again for doing this Tara. You didn't have to." Tara nodded in response. She shuffled her cards and focused her energy on each one as she spread them out on the table.

(Y/N)'s hand hovered over the cards ever so delicately. Sandy laid on his crossed arms on the table and watched the cards lazily.

One of the cards sprung up from the laid out deck. (Y/N) turned it over and cocked a brow. Tara looked up to (Y/N) with curiosity, waiting for a response.

(Y/N) turned the card towards Tara and Sandy looked up to see what they drew.

"It's an upright lovers card." (Y/N) exclaimed.

Tara and Sandy snapped their heads to one another. Sandy's face went pure red while, under the cloth, Tara was slyly grinning down at Sandy.

(Y/N) looked back to the two in confusion. "I-Is there a problem?" Tara, trying to hold back a cackle, turned back to (Y/N) with full composure and calmly shook her head.

Sandy on the other hand had his face buried in his hat as his ears were practically glowing red. 'Are you kidding me!? This is what she meant!?' Sandy thought to himself.

The Legendary brawler peaked over his hat to look at (Y/N), locking eyes with them in the process. He quickly ducked his face back into his hat and got up to leave the room.

(Y/N) was visibly sweating as they looked from the flustered Sandy back to Tara. "D-Did I say something?" Tara shook her head once again.

Tara locked eyes with (Y/N) and they stayed like that for a bit. Gene innocently looked back and forth from (Y/N) to Tara, trying to comprehend what was going on.

(Y/N) was now the one blushing. "O-Oh! I see!" They quickly got up themself and went in the same direction Sandy went.

Gene looked up to Tara with a worried look. "Blaa?" Tara looked to Gene and smiled under the pink fabric.

'Don't worry, little one. Things will fall into play.'

Tara picked up the lovers card and looked down to examine it.

'The cards have spoken.'

(Y/N's Pov)

I hurried out of the room and spotted Sandy turn a corner. I made my way to where he turned off. Right as I got to the corner, two hands quickly pressed up against my shoulders.

I looked to Sandy who was squeezing my shoulders with an angry look in his eye. "Don't follow me."

I looked to him with concern. "What happened? Why are you so frustrated?" His eye twitched at my question. "Do you have any idea what card you just drew?!"

"No." I lied. I do know what the lovers card means, only because Tara used her mind trick to tell me.

The upright lovers card stands for love, harmony and relationships. I'm currently not in a relationship so when Tara told me what it meant, the dots started clicking together.

"Of course you don't..." he slumped over, almost in a disappointment. "There's no way those stupid cards work. Maybe Tara just did that to mess with my head.."

He continued mumbling to himself as I stared at him, waiting for him to connect back to the real world.

I sighed and started taking my large coat off, catching Sandy's attention. "W-What are you doing?"

I threw it around his shoulders and pushed him to the front door of the building. He stopped me dead in my tracks when I reached for the handle.

"Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not going out there again!" He turned to face me and I gave him a sinister glare. His face went red and he snuggled deeper into the coat, shutting his eyes tightly in the process.

I opened the door and walked him out. Snow was finally falling from the sky and I watched each and every flake float to the ground.

I looked over to Sandy who still had his eyes closed. "Look up." Sandy cracked one of his eyes slightly open then both were soon wide with amazement as he looked up into the dark sky.

"W-What?" He held out his hand and watched as the snowflakes would melt in his hand instantly.

"I-Is this snow...?" He whispered

I looked up to the man with a smile. "It is." His frown that he has wore this whole time, slowly started to form into a simple, childish smile.

I eyed him with intrest and worked up enough courage to put my hand on his cheek and plant a simple kiss on his lips.

Sandy jolted in shock and took a sharp breath in but didn't bother to pull away. His eyes slowly shut and he pushed his lips closer to mine,

I placed one hand on his bicep and the other on his shoulder and he placed his hands on both on my arms.

Sandy started to shiver which cause me to pull away. "I'm sorry. You're not used to this cold weather. Let's head back in side."

He smiled down to me and chuckled deeply. "You're just full of surprises aren't you, (Y/N)?" I laughed at his statement as I wrapped both my arms around his.

"I guess you could say that."

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all happy holidays! Here's to 2020! Thank you again for reading! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 36 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
10K 160 78
Brawl stars truth or dare FanFiction every characters belong to Super cell
31.5K 579 46
This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my best Best ranks #1- brawl stars x reader...
816 3 10
This story contains of a lot of tickle elements but it also has a story, which is battling against the Underground Boss, the Dark Forces of the Brawl...