Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 112

23.3K 1K 306
By dreamdoll22

teeheehee🌚🌝
***
Cassie Davis
Los Angelos, California
11:45pm
I was tired. As soon as I stepped in the door, I was putting Kairi to sleep and takin my ass to bed. The limo finally pulled up to the front of the house and Mrs. Berry had just been standing in the front of the place under the light.

Stepping out of the car, I watched as she scurried over to me to help me with the baby and our bags.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered.

"No problem... how was your trip?" She asked, as I was getting out of the car.

"Long." I scoffed.

"Did Wade end up getting put in jail for good?" She asked.

"Yup." I answered. "I feel bad though."

"Why?" She asked. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yeah in principle but...Kai, my step sister has none of her actual family left. You know? Her sister is living in the dangerous parts of Chicago, her mom is who knows where, grandma gone, and now her dad is locked up. All she got is my mom. And I could imagine how hard it's gonna be to keep friends at school now." I sighed, almost tearing up.

"Aw poor baby." Mrs. Berry sympathized.

"I wish I could do something." I said, shaking my head.

"Well think about it Cass...your mom is taking care of her. So at least she does have someone out there. And I'm sure her sister will come back around. She isn't hopeless." Mrs. Berry explained, trying to make me feel better.

"Your right." I nodded.

"Well let me go and put these bags in your room. And I'll take the baby too. I'll feed her with them bottles you pumped and put her to bed. You deserve a break." She smiled, taking everything from me. "Saints waiting for you."

"Mrs. Berry you don't have t-" I smiled back before she cut me off.

"Cass get in that house!" She exclaimed, cutting up the side yard.

"She is a real one. That is why she is that baby's God mother. I swear." I smiled, confused as to why she cut up the side yard. "We gone have to give her another raise.

Turning the knob on the front door, I'd realized it'd already been unlocked. Walking into the house, the aroma took me by shock. It smelled so good. Then I looked around.

Roses and candles fuckin everywhere.

"What the hell..." I whispered to myself.

As I walked around the house, I realized there were even more roses everywhere. Just decked out.

"I know you mother fuckin lyin." I giggled, bending over and picking up a handful of roses off the floor. Throwing them up into the air, I pretended it was raining roses.

"This is so pretty, I'm finna cry." I pouted, trailing my thumb over the petals. "I don't like surprises man."

As I looked around the crib, a tall figure caught my peripheral vision. I immediately turned my head, seeing that it was Saint with a bottle of whine and two glasses.

"Baby." I pouted, walking over to him.

He looked so good. Fresh hair cut, dressed good per usual, trimmed beard, the way I liked it and of course he smelled like a fresh shower and my favorite cologne.

"What's all this for?" I asked, looking around at the roses and candles everywhere. "Youn never do no typa shit like this. You feeling okay?"

"Cass I'm straight. This all for you boo." He smiled, pouring me a cup of whine handing it to me, then pouring a glass for himself setting the bottle down on one of the end tables.

Hesitantly taking the glass from him, I watched as he pulled a mini remote from his pocket. He pressed a few buttons and just like that, this man had Jodeci playing all throughout the house.

"My nigga..." I whispered, taking a sip from my glass and feeling the way he grabbed on me from behind.

"I missed you shawty..." He mumbled, kissing on my neck.

"But all this for what?" I asked.

"Cause I love you...and I'm tryna do shit right." He said.

"Watchu mean?" I asked.

Letting go of me, he set his drink on the floor, took his sneakers off, and got on one knee.

"Wait why you taking your sneakers off?" I asked.

"Not tryna mess up the kicks but...you gone marry me?" He asked, grabbing my free hand.

"I already said yeah." I blushed, looking away.

"Yeah but I got the ring now." He said.

I looked back down at him, watching as he pulled a ring box out of his pocket.

I immediately set my drink down beside me, covering my face.

"Mama look." He chuckled.

I peeked through my fingers, watching him open the box. Already I saw the rock in that damn box.

"Stop fuckin playing..." I whined, feeling myself get hot. I could also feel tears welling up in my eyes per usual.

"Open ya eyes so you could see how big the rock is shawty." He laughed.

Taking my hands away from my eyes, I looked at the ring. It was so big and pretty. The diamonds were huge.

"Man you was serious." I cried, wiping my tears from the corners of my eyes.

"Of course I am." He smiled, taking the ring out of its box and putting it on my finger.

"Ya hand heavy, ain't it?" He asked.

"Not gone lie, a little bit." I sniffled.

He stood up, kissing me on my forehead.

"I love you ma. You my baby." He smiled, squeezing my cheeks and now kissing my poked out lips.

"I love you too." I blushed, looking down at the ring almost mesmerized. "Thank you so much..."

"No problem." He smiled, bringing my hands closer to his face and kissing them.

"But why?" I asked. "You don't never do this type of extravagant romantic shit for me."

"It was time to switch my style up. Feel me?" He shrugged. "And I was feeling bad..."

"Bad about what...?" I asked.

"That whole strip club shit that happened earlier this week. And the spa thing too. That ain't the typa shit ya wife should be seeing while she out here trusting you." He admitted, putting his sneakers back on. "But Cass I ain't cheat. The manager called me up and-"

"Oh I know." I laughed.

"What?!" He exclaimed. "How?"

"Saint, I know ya ass would never cheat on me one. Like...the fuck. You not stupid. You wanna stay alive. Had it been a different story where you cheated...I'd bite ya dick off. You know this." I explained, picking my drink back up and finishing it.

"Oh..." He said almost unsure what to say next. "I mean I thought you was gone be all mad, tryna kill me in my sleep and shit. I know how you get down."

"Exactly that's why I ain't trip. But you could've at least clarified it while I was out in Chi town." I huffed.

"You right. Thats my fault." He admitted, trying to give me a hug.

"Aht, aht, aht...and what about that spa shit?" I asked.

"Crazy fan tryna get up on this. I promise you that wasn't nun either. And another thing with the strip club...Hood was tryna get me to-" He said before I cut him off.

"Hood was tryna get you to go? Thats great. You needed that outing. Especially since it was hours after your therapy session. You need to go out and have fun more." I assured him.

"So you don't mind me going to the strip club, throwing bills and getting lap dances?" He asked.

"I mean its whatever their just strippers." I shrugged, staring down and admiring my ring.

"Cass you sick a sum?" He asked, feeling my forehead.

"No nigga." I spat swatting his hand away. "Cause at the end of the day, ya dick and ya heart belong to me and vice versa."

"Mmhm. Ain't nobody gone take what's yours and ain't nobody gone take what's mine." He shrugged, kissing on my neck and pulling me in to him by my waist.

"Matter fact...we could sneak out to the club right now if you want." I suggested, biting on my lip.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm serious. I need to get out tonight. And I honestly need one last break before I go back to work." I admitted.

"Aight. We could pop out to the club for a while." He shrugged. "But let me go and see my daughter real quick."

"Mmhm, Mrs. Berry got her in the room." I smiled, pointing down the hall.

Following him down the hall into Kairi's room, we both entered it at the same time. There she was in her crib asleep. Beside her was Mrs. Berry on the verge of falling asleep until she noticed the both of us standing by the door.

"I'm bout ready to go to bed." She smiled, getting up out of her seat.

Saint walked over to her and the baby, hovering over her crib. He smiled a big smile, taking his finger and trailing it on her hands.

"Oh see we was bout to go out and I was wondering if you could baby sit for a few." Saint pleaded, sucking air through his teeth. "But I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. Me and Cass don't wanna over work you or nun."

"Y'all it is fine. Y'all are young. Enjoy your 20's before you get too old. Go out and have fun." She smiled, waving him off.

"You sure?" I asked.

"You heard her Cass...she said she'll do it." Saint gritted.

"Miss are you sure?" I asked once again, ignoring Saints remark.

"If y'all don't get out of this house, I will physically put y'all out myself. HAVE. SOME. FUN." She emphasized.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Berry." I thanked her, putting my hands together as if I were praying. "I'll be sure to Cash app you some money in the morning."

"Yeah thanks Miss. you really holding it down for us as always." Saint said, waving bye to her and pulling me out of the room to follow him.

"Aight, Ima go change and I'll meet you out here in a few." I smiled, turning away before he could do as much as nod his head.

Walking into the room, I immediately took off what I had on and replaced it with a cute top and some shorts. Then after deciding the shoes I wanted to wear, I met Saint back in the hallway as promised.

"You look fire as hell mami." He complimented, spinning me around and taking a look at everything on me.

"Thanks." I smiled, sticking my tongue out.

***
teehee🌚 🌝
how was it?🥺
sum of you been waiting for this next chapter for a while🌝
predictions🔮
I can't wait to write the next part after the next cause I'm
doing a small time jump then after that one, a bigger one. Dw Cass n Saint'll still be in their 20's but some more Vanessa drama coming up for sure 🌚.
ANYWAYS...💀
Comment💬
Vote💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 134 13
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...
129K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
57.6K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
4.4K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **