One Directions Big Break

נכתב על ידי cboy650

Lena Cooper finally made it. She's made herself famous, not become famous by being Liam Payne's baby sister... עוד

Prolougue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Authors note
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Epilouge
Third book!

Chapter five

1.9K 47 4
נכתב על ידי cboy650

Liam's POV

I heard the sound of a bedroom door opening and closing down the hall. It sounded like it was Lena's room. What was she doing up? Was she going to find Harry? Did she need me? Did she have another nightmare?

I sat up and opened my bedroom door. There was no one in the hall.

I heard voices from Lena's room. Was Harry in there?

I was about to find out.

I walked down the hall and stood quietly outside her door.

"I know. I know. I've talked to Zayn, and he's agreed not to tell Liam-" Harry was saying.

"So I'm supposed to pretend that you didn't scare me earlier? You want me to lie to my brother? let me guess: I'm not supposed to say anything to Kathryn or Lottie either. You want me to lie to my friends too. Classy, Harry." Lena interrupted.

"If you want to tell them then fine. But you know as well as I do that Liam is gonna lose it, and I don't want you to be afraid of him again." He said.

"Of course you don't." She muttered.

"Lena, I said I was sorry. I can't make it go away. I didn't mean to frighten you, i really didn't. You've got to believe me." He said.

"I know you didn't mean to. But the thing I'm worried about is the same thing happening again." She said.

"It won't. I swear. Lena, when you ran from me to Zayn....when I saw the fear in your eyes....i felt like a monster. I don't ever want to feel that way again. I don't want to be the reason you're afraid. You already have enough to deal with." Harry said.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Lena asked. She sounded like she was about to cry.

There was a pause.

"You're just going to have to trust me, baby." Harry said.

Another pause.

"Okay." Lena whispered

"Are you okay? Do you want to go back to sleep?" he asked.

I heard Lena lay back down, and then footsteps coming to the door. I started to walk away, when I heard my sister's voice again.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Yes love?"

"Stay with me."

There was the sound of another body laying in the bed.

"I love you." Lena mumbled.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

I considered going in there and telling him to get his ass out of Lena's bed. But she'd sounded pretty distraught. And I knew he'd just sneak back in there later if he thought Lena needed him. But the thing I was really worried about was the conversation they'd just had. What the hell did Harry do? Why had Lena been scared? Why wouldn't Harry want her to tell me? And what did Zayn have to do with it? When I'd come home he'd come downstairs and said Lena was in bed. I'd checked on her, and she'd been lying in the bed. But what did Zayn know that I didn't?

I reached for her doorknob, ready to get answers. Then I paused. Maybe I should let Lena decide if she wanted to talk to me about it. I should. I couldn't be so overbearing. She'd be eighteen in two weeks. I was gonna have to get over this.

I walked away and went back to bed, dreaming of a perfect world where Lena and I grew up together as brother and sister, the kind who told each other everything.

Harrys POV

I woke up to Lena's voice. "Harry, it's time to get up. If Liam catches you in here he'll flip." She was saying.

I groaned and reached for her. "Not if he's gone." I said.

"He's not gone." Lena said.

"Yes he is. I heard him leave about an hour ago." I said. Finally I found what I was looking for-her hips. I gripped them and tugged her onto the bed with me. I glanced at the clock as she lay down. It was seven am.

"What are you doing up so early anyway? Nothing's going on with Stacy." I asked.

She sighed but didn't answer.

I felt bad. I'd really fucked up last night. I'd just been so angry with Alan for scaring her, I hadn't realized I was doing it myself.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked sheepishly.

"No." She said.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Lena."

She sighed again. "Today is when Alan told me to meet him." She said.

It took everything in me not to tighten my hands on her. I didn't want to scare her again.

"You're not going." I said.

"Don't tell me what to do." she warned.

I let her go and stood up, fully awake now. "Lena! You're not seriously thinking of going to meet him are you?!" I demanded.

"Harry-" she began.

"I will tell Liam. I will tell Liam everything. He'll never let you go. And he'll probably kick my ass too, but I'd take that over you going anywhere near Alan." I said.

"Harry I want to know what it is he wants. Nothing more." Lena said.

"And I want to live forever. We all want things. You can't go." I said.

"Harry-"

"No, Lena!"

"Harry! Alan didn't tell me to come alone." She said.

I paused. My Lena had an idea.

"I'm going to record him. And if he threatens me or tries to blackmail me, I'm going to have it. We can go to the police. And if he tries to hurt me, you and Zayn and everyone else can be right there." She said.

I relaxed a little. It was a good plan. But...

"It's dangerous." I said.

"It's worth it." Lena told me.

"When do we go?" I asked. She was clearly going through with this, and I wasn't going to let her go alone.

"Noon. at the cafe Alan and I broke up in." She said.

I nodded, leaning forward and kissing her lips. "We've got awhile. Come back to bed." I said.

"I...i don't want to." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked.

Blushing, Lena nodded.

I held my arms open for her. She stepped into them and buried her head in my chest.

"Me or him?" I asked.

Please be him.

"Him." She said.

Good.

Well, good for me.

"It's okay. He can't hurt you." I murmured.

She was shaking, actually shaking in my arms.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Since like, five. But I was waking up on and off all night." She said.

I pulled away. "Lena!" I exclaimed. "Why didn't you wake me up if you were having bad dreams? I would've made it better."

She bit her lip. "I was scared to make you angry." She barely whispered.

Okay, way to make me want to shoot myself, Lena.

"Hey, hey. Don't ever be afraid of that. What I did yesterday-it's never happening again. Ever." I said.

She nodded and buried her face in my neck.

"You need to sleep." I whispered.

"I can't."

"I'll sing to you." I told her. I picked her up and sat on the bed, holding her in my lap. Then I started singing her very favorite song in the world.

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair. Eh eh eh hey. She acts like summer and walks like rain. Reminds me that there's time to change. Eh eh eh hey. Since the return of her stay on the moon she listens like spring and she talks like June eh eh eh hey. Eh eh eh hey. Tell me. Did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded? and that heaven is overrated? Tell me. Did you fall from a shooting star. One without a permanent scar and then you missed me while you were looking for yourself out there?"

I looked down at Lena. She was still awake, but I could feel her body relaxing. I kept singing. A different song though.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning. No kidding. I can't. Pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. I can't stop singing is ringing in my head for you. My heads underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cause all of me. Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. And I'll give you all. Of me. And you'll give me all. Of you. Oh."

Lena was fighting sleep. I could see it.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down I'm around for every mood. You're my downfall you're my muse. My worst distraction my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing is ringing in my head for you. Cause all of me. Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you-" I broke off as I realized my girl was finally sleeping.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her forehead. "I love you, baby. You can have all of me."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
142K 2.6K 40
Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are your typical group of teenage boys, but they're in one of the world's most popular bands, One Direction. They'...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...