I'm In Love With My Killer

By LadyPerez

I was a normal high school student at one of the best High Schools in America. I was only there for a while... More

Suesie......
Day Ꮖ
Day ᏆᏆ
Day ᏆᏆᏙ
Day ᏆᏙ
Day Ꮩ
Day ᏙᏆ
Day ᏙᏆᏆ
Day ᏆᏆΧ
Day ᏆX
Day X
Friday
Saturday
SINday
The Letter
Take Care
The Jackson's
Deal
I Win
The Family
Jobs
Doctor Handler
Sister Time
Mother & Michael
Michael's Prize
Regrettably Paralyzed
Iniquities
Am I?
Michael Free
Wrong Time
Please Michael
Mad Connection
Surprise Song
Heavenly Birthday
Petrified Reasons
Calm Fight
Jomo Hankerson
Forgive Me
Halloween
Michael's Gone
Jordan Parker
Falling Out
Safehouse
No Trace
No Michael, No Tears
November Twelfth
November Thirteenth
Issues
War & Court
Stay Married
Write Way
Obedience
War & Court II
Barren
Hell House
Words Turn
H
Shut Down
Denial
Straight
Michael's Day
Private Conversation
Late Advice
Mistaken
Monthly Explosion
Baby
Trouble
Secrets Revealed
Needing Jesus
Dreams
Huge Conflict
Stuck
Baby Talk
Ultimate Heartbreak
Screaming
Wet Morning
Brother Results
Not So
Honeybear
Birds
Family Plan
Jackson Fun
He Returns
Laying down
Five Months
Strike
No Words
August 28th
The Arrival
Leona
Aaliyah
Jackson
Formal Favors
Mr. & Mrs.
Turn Back
Twisted Treasure
Seperation
Saved Alone
The Beginning

Ragtime

314 14 5
By LadyPerez

Alright.. For real this time. I'm going to hurt him so bad that he won't even be able to smile again. I opened my eyes and saw myself naked next to Michael. I was furious but I had to admit that he looked adorable.. His sleeping face and his light snores.. Stop it! You're mad at him. I got up and walked into the bathroom to freshen up. I came back into the room but everything was so backwards.. I saw Michael laying in the same position but I was still laying next to him. How am I over here and over there at the same time? Oh shit.. Am I.. Am I dead? I felt a kiss being planted on my cheek and I turned but found no one. I felt this a few more times and opened my eyes.. I looked up and saw Michael's face. I sat up and looked down.. No body but mine is in bed. I pinched myself and I could feel it. 'I'm not dead!' I thought. I looked back at Michael after I let out a breath and gave him an annoyed look. Michael gave me a mixture of what I call a confused smile. He pinched my cheek expecting a smile but it only made my face have an expression that was painted with death.

Michael: Baby what's wrong?

Suesie: You..

Michael: What?

Suesie: You think that sex is going to solve everything and it's not! It doesn't feel good anymore!

Michael gave me a look of disbelief and an unconvinced mind.

Michael: Uh huh.. But yet you were screaming my name..

Michael said crossing his arms.

Suesie: What time is it?

Michael: Time for you to get a watch and for me to come back home.

Suesie: Six, I take it then..

Michael glanced at the clock.

Michael: More like six thirteen.

Suesie: Great. Just great..

Michael: I could just take a good friend of mine to this play that I wanted to see with you or you could act like you love me for a few hours and get going before it starts.

I was silent for a while.

Suesie: What play is it?

Michael: Ragtime.

Suesie: The musical?

I said with a scrunched up face. I really don't care for musicals.

Michael: Yes, the musical. But it'll be fun, I promise.

Suesie: Uh huh.. Why should I trust you? After all, you couldn't even keep your body committed to me.

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed. He shrugged and went towards the door.

Michael: I'll be in the car.

Suesie: Uh huh..

Michael left and I sat there waiting on nothing. I decided to get dressed and go see what the fuss was about this musical that was all over the news lately. I mean, it's just a collaboration of two schools.. How bad could it be? I went downstairs dressed in a black skirt that flared out every time I turned, a white top that had frills around the neck and cuffs, blood red lips, and my black flats. I got into the car and Michael took a good look at me.

Michael: Wow.. Let's go.

He said slightly smiling.

Suesie: So, what exactly is this play about?

Michael: It's set in the 1920s and about racial things. You like history right baby?

Suesie: I do..

Michael: Good.. Because I need a translator for all the racial slurs used.

Suesie: Wait what?

We started to pull off and he kept talking about the play.. Nonstop.. You would at least think that he'd shut his mouth for one second. We finally got there and I rushed out of the car. I was stopped at the door by a man that I had bumped into. I looked up and had to admit that he was handsome.. But nothing in comparison to my CHEATING husband. He smiled at me and I backed away as I apologized. I waited for Michael and when he arrived, he was upset. Very upset.

Michael: Where were you? I was supposed to walk you inside!

Michael said throwing up his hands.

Suesie: I wanted to get your voice out of my head..

Michael: What? What are you talking about?

Suesie: You talk too much.

Michael paid for our tickets and shook his head. We went to sit down and when I looked to my left, that man was sitting there. Oh shit. I grabbed Michael's hand and held it tightly. Michael looked at me lovingly and began speaking to me again.

Michael: You can't wait for the show, can you?

Suesie: No..

I lied.

Michael: I can't either.

Suesie: What time does it start?

Michael: Seven thirty.

Suesie: What time is it now?

Michael: Seven eleven.

Suesie: Great..

I sighed. I looked at Michael with pleading eyes and that's when it hit him.

Michael: What's wrong baby?

Suesie: Can we switch seats? Please?

Michael: Why?

Suesie: Because..

I said signaling towards the man next to me. Michael got the message.

Michael: Alright.

Suesie: Thank you.

When Coalhouse was having a vision of Sarah, Michael grabbed my hand and I looked at him. Michael smiled down at me and I looked away, pretending that I was focusing on the show. Michael chuckled and went back to watching it. In the end, I stood up to applaud them all. To be honest, I loved the performance. Michael & I got home and I took a long bath. Michael knocked on the door quite a few times asking if he could join me but I ignored him. I just laid back and thought of the show. I loved the acting, the dancing, and the singing. I loved how it gave me a reflection of my heritage and what words I didn't tell Michael what they meant like excresence..
I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around myself. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I almost flipped when I saw Michael laying on the bed.. I was heated because I had just changed the sheets the night before.. Yes, I know. Bed rest. But right now, I think we're going to need the police.

Michael: Hey baby.

Suesie: What the heck are you doing?

Michael: Laying down.

Suesie: On the bed..

Michael: Want to join me?

Suesie: Do you realize that I just changed those sheets a few nights ago?

Michael looked at the sheets.

Michael: That's nice.

By now I wanted to kill him.

Suesie: Get up..

I said crossing my arms. Michael shrugged and got up.

Michael: Now what?

Suesie: Change the sheets and go take a shower. These sheets better be changed when I get back.

I went downstairs to get something to snack on and decided to watch something for a few minutes. I heard the water start to run and I figured he was done.. Considering the fact that I was halfway through The Proud Family, I finished the episode and went upstairs. I knocked on the door because it was closed and I heard his voice. It was sweet and smooth. It was also low and seducing.

Michael: Come in.

Suesie: Alright Michael. But if I see that the bed is not-.

I stopped myself when I walked inside because of what I saw.. You would at least think that Michael would be a little embarrassed.. The bed was changed.. As for Michael? Well.. He was ready for something that he loves to do. 'Out of the frying pan and into the.. Oh shit..' I thought to myself.

Michael: Did I do a good job?

I looked at the Red sheets.. Spotless.. For now anyway.

Suesie: Looks pretty good Mike.. Pretty good.

I said nodding and ignoring the fact that Michael was naked. The only thing covering him was the bed sheets that he allowed to cover only his lower body. I had two things crossing my mind at this moment.. 'Please let him be wearing boxers!' and 'Lord help me!' Michael patted the space where I usually lay down at signaling for me to sit down. I went towards the dresser and was about to open it when I heard Michael speak.

Michael: What are you doing?

Suesie: Getting my clothes.

Michael: Why?

Suesie: That's what any normal person would do.

Michael: I want to try something new tonight so, you won't need them.

Suesie: Mike.. I don't have the energy for sex.

Michael: No no no! It's nothing like that, I promise.

Suesie: Uh huh.. And how is it different?

Michael: We're just sleeping together, that's all.

Suesie: Nude?

Michael smiled and nodded.

Michael: Please?

Suesie: What if you decide to pop up on me and you want to?

Michael chuckled.

Michael: I'll try my hardest not to let that happen.

I crossed my arms.

Suesie: Why should I do this with you?

Michael: Because we've never done this before and I want to keep you warm.

Suesie: Warm? Michael, no. I can't do this.. Not tonight.

Michael: Why not tonight? You don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

Suesie: I just don't feel comfortable doing this with you.

Michael sat up astonished.

Michael: Why do you feel uncomfortable around me? We have already seen every inch of each other, so what is there to hide?

Suesie: I'm sorry Mike.. I just can't.

Michael stood up and walked over to me. He hugged me from behind and kissed me.

Michael: Baby please?

He whispered as he rocked me slowly. I thought about it and then I'll give you one guess on what happened.

Suesie: Alright Mikey.

Michael smiled, kissed me on my neck and picked me up. He laid me down and turned off the lights. He crawled in bed with me and held me close.

Michael: Did you like the play?

Suesie: No.

Michael: That's too bad..

Suesie: I loved it..

Michael hovered over me and gave me a confused smile.

Michael: Is that right?

Suesie: I said it, didn't I?

Michael chuckled and laid back down. He went to sleep first after we said 'I Love You.' to each other but I just stayed awake and thought about everything. The last thing that crossed my mind was that I forgot to kill him.. Oh my Lord.. Why does he do this to me? I can never get my way with him. I felt something on my lower back but it couldn't have been his hands because they were wrapped snugly around me. My eyes widened and I turned.. Well.. I tried to but his grip tightened. Damn him and his strength. I started to talk to him.

Suesie: Michael.. Michael wake up. Michael! Michael! Michael Joseph Jackson, wake up!

He opened his eyes and sat up.

Michael: Baby what's wrong?

Suesie: Go take a shower.. A cold one.

Michael looked down and groaned.

Michael: I hate this..

Suesie: What's wrong baby?

Michael: My dreams.. I hate them.

Suesie: Why would you hate them? I thought for sure that dream was about me..

Michael shook his head in shame and I looked away.

Suesie: Oh.. Tell who it was about..

Michael: Lisa.. My boss.. We.. She.. And I.. Oh God..

Michael sighed. I couldn't speak.. I didn't know what to say.

Suesie: She has that affect on you?

Michael quickly looked at me with a look of horror.

Michael: No! Never!

Suesie: Then why are you..?

Michael looked down and started to cry.

Michael: I can't hide from you anymore..

Suesie: What? What do you mean?

Michael: Lisa.. Has a crush on me and I have to admit that she looks good but nothing in comparison to you.. I promise that I didn't mean it!

Suesie: Whoa wait.. Michael calm down and speak to me. What's going on?

Michael: She.. I can't.. I hurt you so bad!

Suesie: Michael! Tell me what's wrong.

I said making him look at me.

Michael: I was in the office and she came in with me.. She told me it was to help with paper work. At first it was and then she started to get close to me. She sat on my lap and kissed me. I pushed her away and she came back to apologize. I nodded and showed her that I am committed to you and you only. I stood up and was about to leave but then she stopped me to hand me something. I looked at her and she was only in her bra and underwear..

I could hardly understand what Michael was saying because he was crying so hard.

Suesie: Wait.. What are you saying?

Michael: I cheated! I'm so sorry! I cheated on you but I didn't mean it! Please forgive me! I beg you!

I sat there in shock and I began to let this sink in.. I let the tears fall down and I moved away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...
78.7K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

281K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...