Percabeth oneshots

De PercabethWisegirl

People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, bli... Mai multe

Disclaimer
Home again
Home again~2
New kid
Luna Nighthunts
Taped memories
A/N
Singing
Military girl
Military girl~2
Leanna Wynters
Aquarium visit
Running away... again
O My Gods!!!!!
We fell in love... thanks to a seal
Need your vote + preview new oneshot
Running away... again~2
!!!!! Important !!!!!
"Don't leave me, please!"
Unexpected Christmas present
🥂🥂🥂
"Don't leave me, please!"~2
"Don't leave me, please"~3
Sweet kiss in the elevator
Finally home
Percy's friends meet Annabeth
Pompeii....(sorta)
Surprise visit
Relaxing day at the beach... or not?
A/N
La Notre Dame
Liliana Davies
The perfect day
Through fire and flames
Mute
"She's your girlfriend?" "No my agapè"
A Baby?
My bestfriend's blind friend
An exploding day at the museum
💕26 Thousand💕
Period prank
Charles (Charlie) Jackson
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?!"
One year
Blind trust
🎊Happy new year 🎊
Old pictures
Calypso meets Annabeth
I got tagged...
meet Malcolm
"You're the best that ever happened to me"
Superhero draft
"Will you marry me?"
Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
Christmas at the Jackson's
Happy New Year 🥳🥳🥳
Once a spy always a spy

🎄Merry Christmas🎄

3.8K 73 11
De PercabethWisegirl

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas🎄🎄🎄. Here are some short fluffy oneshots. Enjoy!

"Just tell me"

"Are you done yet?"
I rolled my eyes. That was already the 16th time he had asked me that question in only 10 minutes.
"Nope"
Percy groaned and let himself fall on my bed. I smiled.
"You know, you should study too. Exams are coming up."
He shrugged and twirled the stuffed Nemo he gave me last year in his hands.
"I still got this week and monday. I'll be fine."
I turned around in my chair and raised my eyebrow. He just smiled and gave me that lopsided grin of him, but I could see there was more behind it. Something was bothering him. I frowned.
"What's wrong Seaweedbrain?"
He sighed.
"How do you alsways know when something's wrong with me? Have you become the new oracle?"
He tried to joke. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I sat down on his lap, facing him.
"I'm your girlfriend, Perce. It's only logical that I know it when something's up."
He smiled and pecked my lips, before resting his head on my chest.
"It's just that my dyslexia is getting worse and worse and I don't get half the things we learn in class, especially in Math and Chemistry. Marine Biology and Greek are the only ones that are going great and that's just because of Poseidon. Maybe you're right. My head really is filled with seaweedbrain after all."
Hearing that broke my heart. Why does he always thinks so negative of himself?
"Hey,"
I took his head in my hands and lifted it up, so I could look in his eyes.
"You know that's not the reason I call you that. You're not dumb, Percy."
I brushed the bangs out of his eyes so I could see his mesmerising seagreen eyes.
"And it's not just because of Poseidon that you're good in Greek and Marine Biology. It's because you have been practising it ever since you were 12. Most of your knowledge about Marine life you got from those films and books you saw and read, not because of your father."
"And the fish"
He mumbled. I laughed.
"And the fish. The point is, you're pretty smart, Percy. Maybe not booksmart, but that doesn't matter. If you have trouble in class, just tell me. I'll gladly help you, even if that means I don't get my work done."
"You don't have to do that for me."
He said looking back down.
"But I want too, Percy. I love you"
He smiled.
"I love you too"
I leaned in and connected our lips. His hands moved to my sides, letting a burning feeling spread through my body where he touched my skin. I smiled and pushed him down so he laid on his back on the bed. After a while he pulled back and I laid down on his chest. He circled his arms around my waist and hold me close to his chest.
"Thanks"
He whispered. I smiled and kissed his jaw.
"Always"

Sick

I opened my eyes and almost immediately a strong feeling of nausea overwhelmed me. I pulled myself out of Percy's grip and ran towards the bathroom. As soon as I reached the toilet, my stomach pinched together and started emptying itself.
Soon two hands gently swiped my hair out of my face and started rubbing my back soothingly. Two more times of retching and a few minutes later I leaned back, trying to calm myself a bit down. Percy helped me up, but as soon as I stood up my head started throbbing and my legs started to get wobbly. The world started spinning and before I knew it the my legs gave out.
Luckily Percy caught me before I hid the ground.
"You alright, Wisegirl?"
He asked his voice full of worry. He pulled me up and held me securely around my waist.
I nodded and tried to stand on my own, but as soon as his hands left my hips my legs decided to turn into jelly again. He caught my hips again and raised his eyebrow at me.
"You sure?"
I sighed and shook my head, letting myself lean into his chest.
"Come on"
He gave me a glass of water to rinse my mouth and made sure I didn't fall again. When I was done,
he pecked my forehead and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. As we reached our bed he gently laid me down on it and tucked me in. I really felt like Hades. My vision wasn't spinning anymore, but my stomach felt as if it was on fire and my head was throbbing like crazy.
Percy walked out of the room, only to return a minute later with a glass of water and some pills inside his hands.
"Here, take these. It will calm down your stomach."
He waited a second and frowned.
"And your headache."
"How did you know?"
I asked while sitting up. He smiled and gave me the pills and water.
"Your face. And I just know you, Annabeth. After 10 years reading you is almost as easy as swimming."
I smiled and gulped down the pills, leaning back into the cushions.
He took the glass from me and put it on the nightstand. Then he lifted the covers up and joined me in the bed.
He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled and put my throbbing head on his chest, snuggling into his warmth. Why was it suddenly so cold?
One of his hands entangled itself in my hair, threading through it on a steady pace that made my eyes feel heavy.
"Get some sleep, Wisegirl. We'll go see Will tomorrow."
I nodded. Percy kissed my forehead and slowly I felt myself drifting off into sleep.

"No- really?"

"Where are we going?"
Percy chuckled, his hands still covering my eyes.
"You'll see. We're nearly there."
I rolled my eyes, but let him lead me towards the surprise location of our date.
When he first told me he had a date planned, I didn't expect him to blindfold me and lead me into the unknown . But what did I expect? This is Percy after all. Nothing is ever normal with that boy, but still... one way or another he always manages to make those days the best days of my life. Even if everything has gone wrong, he still manages to make me smile and forget about my worries. He has absolutely no idea what he does to me. That adorable smile of him and those gorgeous seagreen eyes that have that sparkle in them every time he looks at me.
"We're here!"
He said enthusiastically. I smiled.
"You ready?"
I nodded.
"One, two, three"
He unfolded his hands from my eyes and I gasped. It was beautiful!
We were standing on a cliff with a magnificent view on the ocean. The setting sun reflected orange and red shades all over the sea surface and a light breeze played with my loose curls.
"Do you like it?"
Percy asked insecurely. Was he being serious?
"If I like it?! Perce, this is amazing! I love it!!"
I turned around and jumped in his arms, kissing him hard on the lips. It was only a matter of seconds before he kissed me back. His warm hands found their way up to my face and caressed my cheeks, while mine clasped themselves behind his muscled back.
When we pulled away, I rested my head on his chest.
"I love you, Seaweedbrain"
He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too, Wisegirl"
After a few minutes of just hugging, he took my hand and led me towards a blanket. I hadn't even noticed it was there before.
It was a blue picnic blanket (what did you expect?) filled with food, like sandwiches, strawberries and of course also some blue chocolate chip cookies.
He sat down and guided me into his lap. I smiled and let me fall onto him.
"So what'd you wanna eat?"
He asked me. I thought for a moment.
"Pass me some strawberries?"
He grinned and grabbed the box with blue strawberries. How in Hades he made them blue? I've no idea, but you get used to it after a while.
"Catch"
He said, before throwing a strawberry up in the air. I caught it easily with my mouth.
"So what did you want to tell me when we were standing at the dock earlier?"
I asked after my fifth blue strawberry. He opened his mouth, but shut it almost directly when he remembered it was still filled with blue cookie. I shook my head, playfully rolling my eyes at him. He swallowed and gave me his infamous grin, that made my heart skip a beat. Even after 4 years, he still had that effect on me. After three years of dating, he proposed to me and last year we got married. I really couldn't ask for a better husband.
"I got a promotion."
"No- really?"
He nodded, grinning like a madman. I flung myself at him, hugging him and kissing his cheek.
"That's amazing, Perce. What did they told you?"
"You remember Jacob, right?"
I nodded. Jacob was an older man who worked at the aquarium, where Percy had his parttime job. (We're still in College)
"His wife got a promotion too and they're moving to Florida. Because his place as project manager is now free, they searched someone who would be able to do it and they asked me. They said I had all the perfect qualities that are needed for the job."
I smiled and gave him a small kiss, lingering a bit longer than usually.
"I'm so proud of you, Seaweedbrain."
He smiled and kissed me back, but this time it wasn't just a small kiss. His lips burned on mine. His hands spreading a warm feeling through my body everywhere he touched me. He pulled me closer to him and I gladly let myself fall into his chest, my hands entangling themselves in his hair. This may be one of the best dates we ever had...

Christmas cuddles

"Percy?!"
I yelled, still searching all the boxes for those stupid Christmas lights. Celebrating Christmas right after we moved, isn't the best idea we ever had.
"Yeah?"
"Where are those lights? You know, the ones we used last year!"
I closed the box I was searching in and went to grab another one when I heard a loud crash. I turned around and saw Percy laying on the ground with garlands and ribbons all over him.
"Everything okay, Perce?"
"Yeah yeah, just slipped, but I found the Christmas lights!"
He said, grinning and holding the lights up in the air. I rolled my eyes and helped him up.
"Thanks."
He said, pecking my cheek. I smiled and went back to the living room.
"We really shouldn't have agreed to hosting the party this year. We haven't even unpacked all of our boxes yet."
I took the lights from Percy and placed them carefully in the tree. Percy hummed agreeingly and snuck his arms around my waist.
"But it will be worth it. It's always worth it."
I smiled. He was right. Those Christmas parties are always worth it.
"Yeah. Hopefully Nico and Thalia don't get into an argument this time."
Percy chuckled.
"And remember that time Leo nearly put everything on fire?"
I laughed.
"Yeah, luckily you were there before everything got destroyed."
I put the last part of the lights in the tree and leaned back into Percy's chest, admiring my creation.
"It's perfect."
Percy whispered and leaned down to peck my cheek. His lips felt warm against my skin. I sighed happily.
"It is."
His hand slipped in mine and pulled me in the direction of the couch. He let himself fall down on it, pulling me along. A giggle escaped my mouth when I hit his chest. Percy smiled and pulled me closer to his chest until our foreheads touched. His seagreen eyes sparkled with joy and love. Slowly I leaned in and connected our lips. Sparks flew though my body. A warm feeling spreading from the pit of my stomach. I smiled in the kiss, entwining my fingers in his soft hair.
When we broke apart, a small smile laid on his lips. His seagreen eyes stared in mine. His warm hands entangled themselves in my curls, slowly freeing them from my ponytail.
"I love you, Wisegirl"
I smiled, my right hand caressing his face.
"I love you too, Seaweedbrain"
He grinned.
"But about those cookies..."
I rolled my eyes.
"Seaweedbrain"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

33.9K 806 35
"Lucky, I'm in love with my best friend." Usually, fire and water don't get along too well. But these two are proof that things may not always be as...
511K 6.8K 25
Mortals and demigods meets our favourite couple, Percabeth. Uncle Rick owns all Pjo, I only own the characters I create.
162K 3.9K 24
This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'! Be prepared for some major feels as yo...
7.5K 69 21
Just a load of mortal meet Percabeth stories! Hope y'all enjoy!