Our Little Baby Maknaes

Oleh lisaslomi

TWICE wakes up one morning finding their Maknae Line turned into toddlers how will TWICE respond to this sudd... Lebih Banyak

[Chapter 1] The Story Begins
[Chapter 2] Unexplainable Explanation
[Chapter 3] Unexpected Visitors
[Chapter 4] Unnies' Confession
[Chapter 5] No Secrets Are To Be Spilled
[Chapter 6] Ice Cream
[Chapter 7] Sleep
[Chapter 8] Pancakes And Waffles
[Chapter 9] Whatever It Takes
[Chapter 10] He Knows?!?
[Chapter 11] YG Entertainment
[Chapter 12] The Fall Of YG
[Chapter 13] Bruise
[Chapter 13] Chaeyoung's Dream
[Chapter 14] The Leader, The Pretty, and The Joker
#4YearsWithTWICE
[Chapter 15] Missing Memories
[Chapter 16] Walking
[Chapter 17] Danger
[Chapter 18] Savior
[Chapter 19] Geniuses
[Chapter 20] Every ONCE's Dream
[Chapter 21] Candy Pop
[Chapter 22] Plans
[Chapter 24] JYP-appa
[Chapter 25] TWICE, TWICE, Jalhaja!
[Chapter 26] Living A Simple Life
[Chapter 27] More Beautiful Than Flowers
[Chapter 28] Jelly with a Little Bit of Sugar
[Chapter 29] Names
[Chapter 30] Cool and Awesome
[Chapter 31] Video Calls, Passports, and Boyfriends
[Chapter 32] The Bosses They Really Are
[Chapter 33 A] All Smiles with Dahyun
[Chapter 34 B] Chaeyoung Charming
[Chapter 33 C] Puppy Princess Tzuyu
important
hello,, not an update but hmm
[Chapter 34] Sana's Dahyun
[Chapter 35] Maturing
[Chapter 36] Designer Girls
[Chapter 37] Flashes
[Chapter 38] Chaeyoung
100K READERS, 100K THANKS
[Chapter 39] Happy Together
[Chapter 40] Morning UwUs
[Chapter 41] Perks of Being an Idol
[Chapter 42] Table Turner
[Chapter 43] Josh In ... Jail?
[Chapter 44] I'm A Savage
[Chapter 45] Happy Islanders
[Chapter 46] A Very Gucci Christmas
[Chapter 47] Me too ? Me-three ? Missing.
[Chapter 48] The Fallen Trainee
[Chapter 49] Nine or None
[Chapter 50] The Story Ends... Or Not
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

[Chapter 23] Nayeon's Boo-Boo

6.3K 227 193
Oleh lisaslomi

"What are your orders, misses---" The cashier woman choked. "TWICE's Nayeon and Jeongyeon?!" She squealed, loud enough for everybody to look at them.

The other people who were just peacefully enjoying the quietness of the cafe turned to them and created a commotion around the two TWICE members.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"Oh my gosh! It's really them!"

"Can you sign my hat? Please, please, please, please!"

"Sign my shirt with your lipstick!"

The people gathered around Nayeon and Jeongyeon and they had no choice but to smile as people took numerous pictures with them. They were being so loud that even people from the outside started going in the cafe just for pictures.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon, just to please the people, patiently smiled at the camera and signed shirts and hats and even their coffee mugs, until one man shoved his way into the center and harshly pulled Nayeon by the arm, hurting the girl in the process. However, Jeongyeon didn't notice this because she was occupied with pictures.

"Jeongyeon-ah!" Nayeon cried as she try to loosen the grip of the man on her arm.

Jeongyeon immediately noticed and pulled Nayeon back from the man, which she did quite succesfully. She grabbed the man by the collar and was about to punch him when two security guards of the cafe went in between them and stopped Jeongyeon from hurting the man. She released the man but still pushed him towards the guards.

More guards started swarming around the two members, protecting them from the people. The guards forced the people out of the cafe.

Jeongyeon leaned closer to Nayeon and whispered, "Let's get out of here." They quietly thanked the guards and went out the cafe.

While walking, Jeongyeon embraced Nayeon lightly, not wanting her hurt arm. She gently unfolded Nayeon's arm and examined the red marks.

"Does it hurt when I press it?" Jeongyeon asked, pressing the marks on Nayeon's arm gently.

Nayeon flinched when Jeongyeon pressed harder. "A little." She asked, "Would I have a bruise?"

Jeongyeon shook her head. "No, that would probably go away later."

Nayeon nodded. "Where do you wanna go now?"

"Seriously, you still wanted to go somewhere when you're hurt?"

"What?" Nayeon frowned. "You said it would go away anyways."

"Still, it hurts." Jeongyeon said. "We have to go back or visit a clinic."

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon, confuse on her face. "A clinic? Why would you need a clinic?"

"Because it hurts."

"So? It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Really?" Jeongyeon pressed her index finger hard on the red marks and Nayeon grimaced from pain.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Nayeon retrieved her arm from Jeongyeon's hand and punched the girl on the shoulder. "What was that for?!"

"Well, you said it doesn't hurt anymore." Jeongyeon sarcastically added, "Looks like it does hurt, huh?"

"It wasn't hurting until you pressed it hard!" Nayeon rubbed her arm slowly. "Ouch."

Jeongyeon pouted. "Awww." She tilted Nayeon's head to her and squished her cheeks. "Looks like the baby has a boo-boo."

Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon for a moment, but decided to play with it anyway, so she pretended to sob. "It's so ouchie, Jeongie, please heal it." She used her excellent baby voice, "Can you please blow it for me?"

Jeongyeon raised Nayeon's arm, and blowed on the red marks like a child would do. "There you go, no more owies."

"Thanks." Nayeon thought of an idea. "But it still hurt a bit, Jeongie." She paused, smiling at Jeongyeon who was just looking at her. "Can you kiss it so that it won't hurt anymore?" She asked again, but pouring more cuteness on her baby voice.

Jeongyeon's face flushed on hearing Nayeon's words. Is she serious? She thought. She looked up and saw Nayeon pleading with those awfuly cute puppy eyes.

Nayeon grinned triumphantly as Jeongyeon softly kissed her arm. She thought it was over when Jeongyeon suddenly trailed little kisses from her arm to the back of her hand, and kissed it too.

Jeongyeon lifted her head up, and realization dawned to her. What have I done?  She panicked inside her head. People could have seen us and recorded everything and sent it to PD-nim.

Nayeon must have sensed Jeongyeon's panickness. "Oh, c'mon, nobody was here to witness that!" She pouted, "Or do you just regret what you did to my badly bruised arm?"

Jeongyeon shook her head. "No, no, of course not." She pulled Nayeon closer and put her arm around the older's waist. "Let's just go back to the building, what do you say?"

Nayeon glanced at Jeongyeon's hand on her waist and could not help but to smirk. "Yeah, sure. But can we visit the practice room first? I miss it."

"Yeah, no problem." 

They turned back around and walked to the direction of the building.

------------------------

The smell of hot chocolate woke Sana and Momo up.

Apparently, the maknaes made JYP prepare hot choco drinks for them while the two unnies left were sleeping.

"JYP-appa, do you have marshmallows?" Sana and Momo heard Chaeyoung's voice from the kitchen. They got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Unnies!" Dahyun noticed the door open and the two unnies enter. "JYP-appa made us some hot choco."

Sana patted Dahyun's head and rubbed her eyes. "I didn't know you know how to make hot choco."

JYP got a whole pack of mini marshmallows from the refrigerator and served them infront the maknaes. "Well, I never had the chance to make you girls one."

"As if you're going to make one for us." Momo grabbed one marshmallow and popped it in her mouth.

JYP shrugged. "I actually made ITZY and BOY STORY some hot choco once."

"Of course, being ITZY and BOY STORY the youngest." Sana pouted.

JYP frowned. "You were too busy with work that I never had the chance to invite you for hot choco." He added, "But don't worry, I promise to make you sometime."

Momo nodded and helped Tzuyu and Chaeyoung pour marshmallows on their drinks.

"Where are Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie, by the way?" Sana asked. "Am I just too sleepy still to not notice them or are they really not here?"

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon just went outside for a moment." JYP answered.

Sana and Momo both had their eyebrows raised as they met each other's eyes.

Dahyun got down from her seat and pulled the hem of Sana's shirt.

Sana bent down to hear what Dahyun's saying.

"Does JYP-appa know about how Nayeon-unnie and Jeong-unnie like each other?" Dahyun whispered on Sana's ear.

Sana widened her eyes. "No, no, he doesn't."

"Should we tell him about it?"

"No, don't tell him!" Sana said in surprise. "It's up to them if they're gonna confess, besides their not even together yet."

"I bet they are at this time." Dahyun grinned widely before going back to her seat.

----------------------------

The two eldest members of TWICE entered the building and went into the practice room without anyone knowing. Based on what they observe, Jihyo and Mina weren't back yet from the post office.

Jeongyeon turned the lights and the airconditioner on of the big room. She walked and stopped infront of the mirrors. "Hey, Nayeon," she called.

Nayeon, who was practicing 'Feel Special' on her own, hummed without glancing at Jeongyeon. "Yeah?"

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon's reflection. "Do you remember our 'My Ear's Candy' performance?"

"What about it?" Nayeon asked, still dancing and not looking at Jeongyeon.

"Sometimes I think of taking it seriously and really kissing you on stage."

This caught Nayeon's attention. She stopped dancing and turned to Jeongyeon.

"W-what do you mean?" She tensed at her statement.

"I mean..." Jeongyeon sighed, "you know, Nabongs, if I just had the courage to kiss you right infront of everyone in that concert, I would have kissed you."

Nayeon was speechless. "I-I..." She wanted to act natural but her mind turned into mush. Are you saying the truth, cause if this is a prank, I'll kill you, and this is not a joke.

"I'm serious, Nayeon, and I'm telling the truth."

Nayeon forced herself to look at Jeongyeon's face which was all seriousness.

"If only I could turn back time and go back to that concert, I would happily do that."

Nayeon found herself approaching Jeongyeon slowly. Her breath wasn't steady anymore as if she ran a thousand miles.

"I liked you since Sixteen, and I tried stopping myself because I know that I won't have a chance with you because I am aware that there are many people I am competing with for you---"

Nayeon suddenly walked closer until her face was just a few centimeters away from Jeongyeon's.

"I've been wanting to say this to you, Nayeon, but oh my gosh, I love you."

Nayeon's breath hitched, and she could smell grapes from Jeongyeon's breath.

Jeongyeon thought that Nayeon would walk away and leave her because of overwhelm, but what she did next surprised Jeongyeon the most; she kissed her.

She kissed her.

Im Nayeon freaking kissed her.

Jeongyeon was too stunned to move for a moment, but as Nayeon hooked her hands on her neck, Jeongyeon kissed back.

They broke momentarily to catch their breaths, and Jeongyeon pressed hers and Nayeon's foreheads together.

"I never thought this day would happen, and I've been wishing for this." Jeongyeon said, and a tear escaped her eyes.

"And it looks like the day you've been wishing for is real now, isn't it?" Nayeon pecked Jeongyeon's nose. "And gosh, I love you too."

Jeongyeon buried her face on Nayeon's shoulder while Nayeon held Jeong's hand.

After a moment, they broke away from each other and Jeongyeon can't help but to laugh.

"Yah!" Nayeon smiled, "Why're you laughing?"

"It's just funny, now that I thought of the thing you said in our Ask In A Box episode," Jeongyeon grinned, "now I think it's true."

"Huh?"

"Do you remember how you said that I don't like you, but I love you, and that was the reason why I joke around with you all the time."

Nayeon started laughing with Jeongyeon too as she realized and remembered the event.

"So now I know that what I was saying was a truth!" Nayeon said, pushing Jeongyeon away slightly. "Who's right now, huh?"

Jeongyeon raised her hands up in surrender mode.

"Now the truth is unfold I can now shout to the world that you do love me, not just like." Nayeon laughed evily. "Now you see that denying won't do you anything good."

Jeongyeon laughed with her and laced her hand with Nayeon's. "Now that you mention it, even if they don't know, I'm sure 2yeon shippers would be blessed with more gifts for shipping us."

"As if they're going to know." Nayeon smirked.

"That's why I said 'even if they don't know', are you deaf?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

Nayeon just grinned. "Now that we have officialy confessed to each other..." she started.

"Yeah?"

"Can we now label our relationship and ourselves as girlfriends?"

Jeongyeon can't help but laugh again. "Looks like you're such in a rush, huh?" She kissed Nayeon on the cheek, "But yeah, of course, we're together already."

"How's your boo-boo anyway?" Jeongyeon asked, and Nayeon showed her her arm; the red marks has faded away, only a little is left.

"You see?" Nayeon pointed on her arm. "Thanks to your blows and kisses, my arm has been healed."

"And now you see that Yoo Jeongyeon's magical blows and kisses are the best medicine in the world." Jeongyeon bragged.

"Does that mean that you'll use your kisses to cure somebody not me?" She pouted.

Jeongyeon shook her head. Being possesive, are we, Nayeon?

"Of course it's only for you, Boo." The sudden name came out of Jeongyeon's mouth and made her smile.

Nayeon just smiled and pushed Jeongyeon against the mirror wall. She put her arms on the spaces beside Jeongyeon, pinning her in the process.

Jeongyeon smiled and closed her eyes as she felt Nayeon's lips against hers once again.

After a moment they pulled away and they walked out of the practice room and back into JYP's office, hand in hand.

What they didn't know, though, is that there was a CCTV camera in the practice room which monitored their every move, and the one who's in charge of monitoring is JYP himself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Awake Oleh rach

Fiksi Penggemar

106K 6K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...
32.1K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...
5.7K 139 8
You are a 23 year old that is a fan of the girlgroup Twice and you were going to your first fan meting in your life. Your bias was Sana even though y...
72.4K 3.2K 42
BangTwice Twice Became The BTS royal Maids ( Except for Mina and Dahyun ) Then they found out that the Maids before them is the BV Princesses ( Blac...