The Greatest Summer of My Life

By kedragneel

Since becoming a trainer, Red has become quite skilled in battle and has established close friendships with h... More

Intro from the author
Arrival at Professor Oak's summer camp
New Friends?
I got tagged
Nightlife
The Weekend
Rival Arrival
Down to the Watery Finish
Mixers and Hot Tubs
An Atrocious Day
A Mixed Night
Not Valentines?
Last Day of Love
Coming Together
In Heat
Party Troubles
Counseling
Family Time
Nature, Battles, and Bets
Tournament Time
Hard Fought Battles
The Long Night
A Special Event
The Time of Our Lives
The Start of Something New
Good Times, Bad Times
Dates and Pranks
Inner and Outer Conflict
Rite of Passage
The Wild Side
Counselors At Last
Last Days of Summer
A Battle Royale Blast
In the Heat of Battle
Semi-final Intensity
Finals to Remember
Camp vs. Camp
Camp vs. Camp Part 2
Camp vs. Camp Part 3
Intermission: Time for a Battle
Teaching a Lesson
Camp vs. Camp Part 4
One Last Battle
Farewell Camp Oak

All Out War

1.9K 25 7
By kedragneel

The morning at Professor Oak's camp was a quiet one, unusually quiet. For the few people that were up and moving, the silence was almost foreboding. Like the calm before the storm.

In her cabin, Yellow was blissfully sleeping next to Chuchu. That was until she felt something breathe down her neck. Yellow shot up out of bed and looked around, "What?! Who?!" but there was nobody there. What in the world was that?

Yellow looked to her side to see Chuchu still fast asleep. A scary thought crossed her mind, as much as she didn't want to believe it a possibility she had to check just in case. Shakily and slowly she bent down over the side of the bed and peeked underneath. Nothing was there...

Yellow pushed herself back up breathing out a sigh of relief. She took one more look around the room, "Maybe I was just imagining things," she said quietly as she laid back down. The second she closed her eyes she started drifting back into dreamland like nothing ever happened.

Moments later she was jerked back out of it again by the sound of a couple of things hitting the floor. She shot up once again, this time Chuchu was woken up as well and she looked around confused. On the floor was a couple of water bottles and they were still rolling some from falling on the floor. Yellow was growing scared now, "W-Who's doing that?" she asked nervously.

Chuchu stood on the bed ready to defend her trainer if she needs to. Then the two heard a very quiet but very clear laugh. "Who are you?" Yellow asked.

Then the laugh happened again, this time louder before a pillow flew off the bunk above her as well as a couple more things off the dresser. Yellow yelped in surprised and scooted back towards the wall. It was then that a black mist formed on the ceiling, it felt ominous and dark. Then in the middle of the mist formed a pair of red eyes and a devious smile. it was then that Yellow realized what it was, "O-OK Gengar you can stop now. You got us good," she said trying to get the ghost pokemon to stop.

But Gengar wasn't satisfied; instead, he let out a loud, terrifying laugh before levitating several different things in the room and making them fly around. Yellow used her arms to cover up her head as things were being flown around at high speeds. She didn't like doing this sort of thing but Gengar was gonna hurt them if he kept this up, "Chuchu you've got to stop Gengar!" she cried.

"Pika!" Chuch nodded before letting out a powerful thunderbolt lighting up the whole cabin. Gengar let out a cry in pain as he was struck by the electric attack. When the attack finally ended, Yellow rubbed her eyes trying to make the blindness go away and Gengar landed on the floor with a loud thud. Chuchu smiled pleased that she was able to stop the chaos. If only Pika were here right now she could impress him with how strong she was. Yellow looked at the floor to find Gengar laying face down on the floor. After a moment, Gengar groaned and pushed himself up. He hadn't been hurt like that in a long while.

Yellow looked at Gengar curiously, "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Gengar looked at the girl questioningly before glancing over at Chuchu who was sparking her cheeks. That was enough for Gengar to decide to run away. "Gengar wait! Where are you going?!" Yellow called reaching out to it.

A high pitched scream rang out from one of the other cabins. Yellow quickly stepped outside to see a girl rushing out of her cabin. She was still in her underwear and she had a blanket wrapped around her and she was screaming in terror the whole way. Nearby another scream rang out and a couple of guys stumbled out of their cabin trying to get away a shadowy hand reached out for them.

More and more screams rang out and soon the whole camp was in mayhem. People were running all over the place trying to compose themselves as they escaped the terror brought on by the multitudes of ghost pokemon. At Ethan and Lyra's cabin, the door burst open and a Haunter rushed out narrowly avoiding a barrage of Water Gun attacks. Lyra's Marill ran up to the doorway and started angrily jumping up and down.

"Marill! Mar! Mar! Marill! Mar!" it cried as the gas pokemon fled.

Ethan walked up to the doorway to make sure it was gone. A smile formed on his face and he crouched down and patted Marill on the head. "Thank you, Marill. Great job," he said. The aqua mouse pokemon cried happily in response.

He looked back out the door observing the camp-wide chaos that had unfolded. Things were starting to calm down a little bit as many of the people outside started calming down. Yellow came over to him, "Hey Ethan."

"Mornin' Yellow," Ethan replied.

"What's going on here?"

Ethan looked at all the ghost pokemon and noticed they all seemed to be flying/floating in the same direction, the woods leading to Hill Valley. "Looks like we've been pranked," Ethan said.

Nearby, Professor Oak rushed out with Blue trailing behind him to see what all the ruckus was about. "What in the world happened out here?!" he cried.

"They got us back," Blue whispered to himself. However, he wasn't talking quiet enough to make it past his grandfather who turned around questioningly.

"What was that, Blue? Who got us back for what?" asked the professor.

Blue let out an irritated sigh, guess he'd have to come clean about the prank war. So Blue told him what the deal was; while he wasn't mad, he wasn't pleased either. "I see," said Professor Oak.

He noticed Hilbert and Nate and their girlfriends and called them over, "So what made you boys think this was a good idea?" he asked.

"I was getting tired of their sense of superiority. I wanted to knock them a peg," said Hilbert.

"Yeah I mean guys like that suck," Blue said. Everyone gave him the most deadpanned look when he said that. "What?" Blue asked in cliched misunderstanding.

Tracey came up to Professor Oak, "Professor, Kevin just called into the office. He wants to speak with you."

"Oh great. OK, thank you, Tracey," Professor replied before heading back to his office. Blue and the others followed as well.

At the lab, Kevin was on the screen. His face was smug as usual but there was also some sense of triumph present. "You like your wake up call Professor?" he asked, "Just thought I'd give you guys something to pay you back for turning my camp into a sh**hole."

Professor Oak glanced at Blue giving him a small glare while Blue just gave a small chuckle. "So what do you want then Kevin? Do you want an apology?" he asked.

Kevin chuckled as if Professor Oak had asked a dumb question, "I don't need an apology. I've already got plenty of good content from your wake up call," he said holding up a number of pictures taken of the frightened and some half-naked campers.

Professor Oak got a nervous look as he saw the pictures, "W-What are you going to do with those."

"Nothing," Kevin said as he sat them down, "I'm just gonna keep 'em around for days that I'm not feeling so bright. How can I be unhappy when I see your third-rate camp looking so pathetic?"

The boys and girls growled in annoyance, "At least now you know not to mess with me," Kevin continued.

"And what makes you think we're afraid of you?" Hilbert said popping his head into frame, "Did you forget how badly we kicked your butts at the battle tournament?"

Kevin smirked, "Battling is more your turf, especially that boy in red. Keep playing this game with me and you'll see how terrifying I can get."

Blue slipped away from the screen making sure his grandpa wasn't looking in his direction as he picked up a Pokeball that was sitting on the table. He then took a nearby paper and pencil and started writing something down. "Alright Kevin, if you're done strutting your stuff we've got a busy day ahead of us," said Professor Oak.

"Whatever you say, Professor," Kevin said before signing off.

Professor Oak turned to the group but found they were already gone. "Of course," he said quietly. He walked over to the nearby table and noticed something was missing, the Pokeball containing Rotom. What he did find was a note that wasn't there before, it was in Blue's writing from what he could tell.

Hey Gramps, I just needed to borrow Rotom for something. I hope you don't mind. I'll bring him back when we're done.

-Blue

Professor Oak knew exactly what was going on, they were using Rotom for another prank. After their conversation with Kevin, he wasn't eager for the prank war to continue. "Blue!" he called as he ran outside. But when he got out, Blue along with the Unova friends were already gone.

Well, this was going to be a long day. "These kids are gonna be the death of me," Professor Oak sighed.

xxxxx

Leaf lied comfortably in the comfy bed, she was wearing a white t-shirt and black short shorts. She had been awake for a little bit but her body was completely limp and it was a very comfy feeling. If only she could have more mornings like this. The only thing that kept her from falling asleep again was the nice feeling of a warm body lying underneath her. Leaf was pretty sure she didn't fall asleep like that, guess she did it in her sleep. It was a great feeling; she could feel his semi-developed muscles through his shirt. She slowly moved a hand up to his stomach where she felt his abs. Part of her wished that he was shirtless so she could observe and feel every curve of his torso.

Then her mind wandered off to a different situation, one where they were making out and holding each other close but they were also shirtless and she was feeling and caressing and reaching for everything she could get her hands on. He was doing the same caressing, feeling, and loving her and the feeling of closeness would be wonderful. That all culminated in a final act where they removed the last of their clothes and made l-

Leaf's face turned bright red as she realized what she was daydreaming about. They just had their first date why was she thinking like that? The feeling of Red's body through his shirt was not helping matters at all so she reluctantly got off of Red and sat up, sitting on her knees. She also realized that a part of her body had accumulated a bit of moisture as those fantasies flowed through her head. This left her REALLY embarrassed, what if Red felt it? What would he think if it got on him? OK maybe she didn't need to worry about that, she was wearing short shorts.

Perhaps this is natural but it was a new feeling and it scared her. It wasn't something she experienced when dating Blue.

Red squirmed in bed as he woke up, having noticed a weight leave his chest. The first thing he saw was his girlfriend sitting up looking at him. If he could wake up to that beautiful face every day he would be the happiest man on earth. "Are you just watching me sleep? I didn't take you for a creeper," Red joked.

Leaf giggled, "The creepiest of the creepers. You know look pretty cute when you're sleeping."

Red just smiled, how does he respond to that? "Thanks..." he said.

Leaf giggled once again before laying back down on top of Red and pressing her lips against his, "You sleep well?" she asked.

"I slept great. I haven't slept that comfortably in a while."

"I'm glad. I slept great too."

The two just lay there enjoying each other's embrace, it was too comfortable not to just get lost in the moment. But they both knew it had to end; after all, they both still had to work plus Lyra was still counting on them to pick up a pregnancy test for her. Reluctantly, Leaf sat up and got off of Red, he missed the contact already. Leaf grabbed her normal clothes and picked up Red's shirt as well, playfully throwing it in his face. "We better get moving, I'm gonna go get changed," she said sweetly.

Red pulled his shirt off his face as he heard the bathroom door shut. Red looked at the bathroom door for a second as he reflected on yesterday's events. It was a fantastic day, easily the best day of his summer, now to make the most of today.

xxxxx

Blue had a big smirk on his face, almost bigger than the one he had on the first prank they did. He, Hilbert, and Nate were once again sneaking into Hill Valley ready to pull their next prank. Kevin had a few guys on guard for when they inevitably came back but it did them little good as the group is easily able to find a way through them. They soon came to a concealed area that was in the vicinity of a number of buildings with many electronic appliances, exactly what they needed to pull this off.

Blue pulled out the Pokeball containing Rotom and looked to his fellow pranksters, "Ready for this?" he asked mischievously.

Hilbert and Nate nodded and Blue released Rotom from his Pokeball. Rotom looked around not recognizing his surroundings but he did recognize Blue. "So Rotom, I know how much you love pulling pranks on people so I've got a special favor to ask," said Blue.

Rotom was excited already. "We'd like you to go around taking over machines and bring mayhem to this camp. Just don't go overly crazy, we can't afford to pay for any property damage."

Rotom happily obliged excitedly flying circles around the boys, "Great! Go to work little guy," Blue said as the Plasma pokemon floated off to do what it does best.

Rotom was quick to find a perfect place to start, a laundromat that was chaulked full of washing machines. He snickered in excitement before sneaking in and entering an electrical socket. A guy and his girlfriend were just finishing stuffing their clothes into the laundry, "Alright, finally we can go relax for a bit," the girl said.

"And maybe do a little bit more," the guy said seductively as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

Just as the two were about to dive in for a kiss, they were interrupted by the sound of their washing machine shaking. They turned to see what was up but their clothes appeared to be spinning just fine. So they shook it off and dove in again but they were once again interrupted by the washing machine shaking. This time it shook once before shaking violently and changing shape and color. The two realized what was going on and fearfully stepped back, "O-OK Rotom, let's talk this out," the girl said.

Rotom let out its characteristic laugh before opening the washer door. The two went wide-eyed as Rotom shot out all their clothes back at them in a massive stream of water. As it ended, the two lay there underneath the drenched pile of clothes and the floor around them was completely covered in water. Several other people that were there rushed to the scene wondering what happened. They were shocked to see the two campers on the floor almost knocked out. It almost looked like a mugging just took place.

"What the," One of them wondered before the washer behind them started shaking. Rotom had taken over another washer and grinned at the group. They already knew what was about to come and started running for the exit. Rotom let out another laugh before spraying another torrent of water.

Outside everyone heard the screams of the people from the laundromat and went over to investigate. Water had begun pouring out of the laundromat like a dam that had just collapsed and with it came the people inside the laundromat. Water was pouring everywhere now easily up to the knees as it rushed down the hillside. Everyone was in a panic trying to escape the veritable flash flood and Rotom wasn't helping matters much either as he kept flying around spraying everyone he could. One of the particularly entitled camp goers screamed at Rotom complaining about her expensive clothes and her perfect hair and nails being ruined. Rotom replied by spraying her with an extra powerful torrent of water.

The trio of Blue, Hilbert, and Nate was in awe of what Rotom was pulling off, even Blue hadn't expected this of the plasma pokemon. To make things even worse for Hill Valley, the big pokemon stable that Kevin was working at had been reached by the flood. "What the- where the-" he stammered as he clutched onto a wooden post trying to keep his footing. The pokemon in the stables were freaking out especially the pokemon that were weak to water like Kevin's Rapidash.

Then it happened. The water covered the circuit board knocking out the electricity in the stable and unlocking the electronically powered locks for the pokemon. As a result, all the pokemon broke out of the stalls and ran away in a frenzy. "No, wait! Don't run off!" Kevin cried as he reached out for them. He let go to try and chase them down only to get his feet knocked out from underneath him by the raging waters.

Back with Rotom, a trainer with a Raichu decided he had had enough of his antics. "Alright, that's it! Raichu, take that thing out with Thunder!" he cried.

So Raichu charged up and released a powerful Thunder attack. The problem was that it was a Raichu standing in knee-deep water, so you can imagine how that went for it and everyone else around it. Rotom exited the machine just in time to avoid the supereffective attack and snuck away to meet up with the others.

The boys were trying so hard to stifle their laughter as Rotom came back to them. "That was amazing!" Hilbert whispered to the plasma pokemon.

"Heh, another point for the genius that is me," Blue arrogantly stated.

Hilbert and Nate looked at Blue with unamused and annoyed stares. "Wha-" Blue said as he was suddenly electrocuted by Rotom.

"The heck...Rotom?" Blue wheezed as he fell backward.

Hilbert and Nate unashamedly laughed at his expense. "Thanks, Rotom," Nate said as he grabbed Rotom's Pokeball off of Blue and returned him. With Blue almost out cold from the shock, Nate and Hilbert grabbed him by the arms pulling them over their shoulders so that they could carry him out. "I have no idea what Leaf ever saw in this guy," said Nate.

"Me neither, but you've gotta admit he is really clever. Now let's get out of here before Kevin finds us," Hilbert said.

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllright another chapter is done. I had to break this down once again, I did not expect this to be that long. Sorry for the wait I had to deal with finals and studying last week so that took some time away from writing. I've also been workshopping a couple of other things that I want to do on Wattpad once I finish this story since I'm finally approaching the end of the story. When it gets closer to the end I'll announce what else I plan on writing.

Anywho, what did you all think of this chapter? I would really appreciate it if you gave me your feedback. I like hearing your personal thoughts. Feel free to let me know if there's anything I could improve on. I hope you all have a good day, God bless you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 504 37
May has an experience with two new friends whom mysteriously disappear several days after their encounter. Though she still wonders about what had ha...
42.1K 1K 22
Lmao I was 12 when I wrote this, I'm too lazy to edit rn but I will, one of these days. Also don't read if you don't wanna see Serena being a bitch e...
38.8K 801 15
So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his first battle of world championships. And his...
34K 489 10
After Ash's loss in the Kalos league finals, he comes home only to have his mother, Professor Oak, and his "friends" attempt to stop his dream, endin...