Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 110

24.4K 981 417
By dreamdoll22

My 2nd baby daddy went on my ig and commented on my post again🥺 ima cry. But anyways I got saints POV from a that's so Raven episode and an in living color skit.💀 let's see if y'all remember which one.
***
Cassie Davis
Following Christin, Kai and my mom into the courtroom, I took a deep breath. I chewed mint gum to calm my nerves and listened to the sounds of me and Christins heels clacking against the floor.

I held Kairi in my arms while she acted hella fussy, making me even more nervous than before. And this was only day one, we were gonna be here for at least 2 or 3 more days.

I didn't know why I was nervous. Courtrooms just gave me the creeps. I done watched too many episodes of Law & Order so I knew the type of shit they discussed in this exact room. Murder trials, rape trials, robbery's, all types of shit.

Entering the room, it was already so intimidating. I couldn't imagine having to testify against Wade. Sitting in the witness chair, in front of the judge, in front of a room full of people so quiet you could hear someone swallow their spit.

I had anxiety just thinking bout it. I wished Saint was here with me but he was back home doing God knows what. But, I was happy I was only here to support my mom. I didn't have to speak or stand up, just watch, listen, and exchange looks with her every so often.

Christin and I took a seat in the back of the room while my mom and Kai sat upfront where all of the action was. It was quiet as hell. As I took a look around the room everyone looked so serious.

The jurors looked miserable like they ain't wanna be here at all. The police officers looked tired, the judge hadn't arrived yet and everyone else was just getting here and taking their positions.

I looked over at Christin, raising my eyebrows.

"This is scary as hell." I whispered.

"It's gone be over soon. Don't even trip." She assured me, waving me off.

"I hope so." I sighed.

Putting the baby's pacifier in her mouth, I patted her butt and watched as she started to fall asleep.

A few moments went by before the Kai's friend walked into the room with her parents. I watched as the little girl held her head down seemingly embarrassed.

Her parents looked upset. Like they didn't want to be here any less than everyone else did. I watched the looks exchanged between my mom and her parents. They looked embarrassed and my mom just grilled them.

I could already feel the tension in the room. They sat on the other side of my mom and Kai while continuing their little stare down.

My mom was the type to throw that mug her lawyer had full of coffee across the room out of aggravation. If they didn't stop giving each other looks like this, sum was bound to happen.

Then the judge entered the room.

"All rise." One of the police officers demanded, looking around.

Everyone in the room stood, giving the judge her respect until she sat in her seat.

"Good Morning." She said, clearing her throat. The entire courtroom said good morning to her in unison. Then she spoke again. "Bring in the accused." She demanded, shuffling through pages on her panel.

Just then Wade walked in the room. He was in hand cuffs and with two other police officers. His lawyer walked in afterwards telling him to take a seat. He looked pissed. Couldn't make eye contact with anyone, his lips were fixed and so were his brows.

This man was either gone go to jail for a long time or have to register as a sex offender. Either way his life was fucked and my mom was finally going to be free from his sorry ass. The jurors would have been stupid not to convict him of his crimes.

The word 'criminal' was written all over his face.

***
Saint Smith

Me
Imy

babymuva🌎
imy2 papa. this court shit not for me😞🙄

Me
you be aii. Iss only fa a couple more days. just think ab how ima be up in ya guts, tryna make kairi a luh brother

babymuva🌎
u dtm🙄

Me
😈

babymuva🌎
annoyin ass.

Me
yeah w.e txt me when u outty.

Putting my phone back into my pocket. I stared into space. She was acting mad oblivious, it was scary. Cass woulda been blew up my phone, cursed me out, blocked my number, all that shit.

I was lowkey scared. She was the type to really pop up on me in the middle of the night tryna stab me or sum. I could already hear her ass talking bout 'I'm gone chop ya dick off' or bite it off or some shit.

She was probably even more pissed that I haven't brought it up. Fuck was I posed to say? 'Cass I fucked another chick while you was away trusting me, sorry.'

I had a feelin it was over for my ass once she got home. I'm sure she knew too. She was just acting oblivious to pop up on me later.

I had an idea though. I was gone do sum shit to distract her from the fact. For some reason I just couldn't tell her or talk about it. But for now I was gone do some to get my mind off of everything. This situation was blowin me.

I haven't smoked in hella long. It'd been about 6 months now. Still couldn't do it even if I wanted to. Only when my team was on off season. Meaning we had no games or events. Sometimes I'd sneak a lil bud but other than that, I had to give that shit up cold turkey.

Hood suggested I should go to the 'sPa' since I couldn't smoke. First of all that shit was mad fruity. The fuck I'm goin to a spa for? That shit was for bitches and bitches only. Then he told me I could go there and get a massage and shit. Get acupuncture, calm my nerves.

I ain't believe in all that spiritual bullshit. His ass did though. He's always been like that since college. I wasn't gone try it until today.

My muscles was killin me from practice yesterday. And I couldn't smoke to get my mind off shit so the spa was where I was gone be at today. Hood was always dragging me somewhere.
***
3:00pm
"Man I'm tellin you this shit really work bro. It makes you feel relaxed. Youn need all that weed clouding up ya brain." Hood explained.

"Ion care bro. They not bout stick needles in my body. Fuck that." I shrugged.

"Aight youn gotta do that then. Just gone get the massage and tell me how you feel afterwards." He said.

"You lucky my body sore as fuck nigga." I gritted, nudging him in the arm and walking into the room.

The receptionist at the front door let me know someone would be with me shortly. I requested a female cause I wasn't bout to have no male touching on me. Gay shit. I just asked if the lady could be someone old or older. Just so she wouldn't try no bullshit.

Taking my clothes off, I wrapped my lower half with a towel and laid on my stomach sprawled across the massaging table.

"This shit betta work bro." I huffed. Had a nigga speaking to himself. Maybe I was stressed as much as Hood said I was.

I laid there in the room for about 10 minutes before someone actually came in.

"Hi." She spoke with a soft voice.

I looked up in confusion. She definitely wasn't no older lady. More like a grown ass women who looked like she was about a year or two younger than me.

"Where Hattie Mae? That's who I asked for." I spat, referring to the older woman.

"I'm sorry. No other ladies were available. I could get you a male if your really not comfortable with-" she suggested, almost walking out of the door.

"Nah, Nah you could come back." I huffed, laying back down.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Mmcht yeah." I said, aggravatingly sucking my teeth.

She nodded her head, walking over to the oils and shit grabbing a few. I put my head down, waiting for her to start. A few moments went by before she put on calming music with flutes and water sounds.

I was kind of uncomfortable until she started working on all that fuckin tension in my neck. Rubbin out all my knots real good. Then she started moving lower on me, rubbin out all the sore spots in my back with the heated oils.

"Not gone lie, this shit hit different." I mumbled.

"Mmhm." She agreed now using her thumbs and rubbing on me in circular motions.

"Shit..." I huffed. "Can't let the homies back home know bout this. They gone think I went soft."

She chuckled lightly and removing her hands from me.

I took a deep breath waiting to feel her touch again. Then all of a sudden the lights dimmed and she started lighting candles.

"Whatchu doin shawty?" I asked.

"Oh I just thought you might like it cause you know...it's more calming." She shrugged. "If you want, I could put them back on. It's whatever the customer wants."

"Man it's whatever. They already off so we might as well keep em off." I shrugged, laying my head back down.

"I thought so." She chuckled, walking back over to me. She began to rub on me again. Massaging a nigga whole back.

"Ya back hella big." She snickered.

"Fuck you tryna say?" I spat.

"Literally nothing." She said, continuing to get all of my spots.

"Shit bro...I'm gone have my girl do this to me from now on." I mumbled.

She stayed quiet for a moment. Then she started rubbing on me mad rough.

"Aye luh mama chill, chill bruh." I hissed.

"I'm sorry." she apologized.

"Nah, I'm out." I said sitting upright and letting my feet dangle over the massaging table.

"No please don't go." She pleaded. Looking up at her she seemed upset.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"I done snuck past guards, body guards, all types of people, pretended to work here...oh by the way you need to hire some new security because it was hella easy to get you, but anyways I did this all for you. Only for you to get up and leave?" She rambled, trying to hold back tears.

"Oh hell nah...you a crazy fan..." I panicked, yet keeping calm.

"No I wouldn't say 'crazy'...I just wanted to work towards giving your dick a massage." She whined, trying to take my towel off.

"You got me fucked up shawty!" I shouted, running out of the room half naked.

Mad people in the waiting room watched me trying to run from her.

"Get that girl! She's crazy!" I shouted, pointing towards her chasing after me.

"Nigga what happened?" Hood asked, stopping me in my tracks. "Why you out here in a fuckin towel?"

"Crazy fan snuck her ass past everybody up in here just so she could get to me and try to fuck on me bruh..." I explained.

"But Saint! I love you! I meant no harm! Sign my titty!" She shouted.

"Eat a dick bro. Get her away from me!" I exclaimed.

"Thats why I got ya shirt nigga!" She laughed, holding up my white tee as she was being carried away by security.

"Well damn." Hood said. "You tryna leave then I guess."

"wElL dAmN." I mocked. "Its always you getting me into shit."

"My bad bro." He huffed, walking back to the room with me so I could grab my things.

"I swear to my nigga God if this shit on the internet tomorrow, its clipped for you." I spat.

***
This chapter was aight ig 🥺
I haven't updated in a while and I wanted to give y'all a lil sum🥺
How was it?🌚
Vote💞
Comment💬
PREDICTIONS🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 197 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
129K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
11.3K 663 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
71.8K 1.5K 48
โš ๏ธWฬถAฬถRฬถNฬถIฬถNฬถGฬถโš ๏ธ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบ (BอŸOอŸOอŸKอŸ...