Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

44

2.1K 47 4
By Sweet_Sydney14

It had been weeks after the whole "Samuel" incident. Dean and Sam had gone to find the alpha for the vamps and found that Samuel was working with a demon named Crowley.

Now, Dean, Sam and Jessica were working for him.

"Can't believe we have to do this." Jessica huffed as she got out of the Impala.

"Well, we're stuck until Crowley gives us what we want." Sam replied as he watched Dean hand over the Rougaru.

"What do we want?" Jessica asked.

Sam opened his mouth only to be stopped by Dean.

"It's nothing, really."

Jessica eyed Dean. She knew he was lying, but she wasn't going to show it.

"Okay."

The three watched as the two demons drove away. Then, they got in their car and drove to their "house". (It was more like a trashed thing).

~<•>~

Jessica watched as the two brothers walked into the house. She followed after them.

Now, Jessica knew something was off about Sam. He seemed, empty in a way. Maybe it was the way he talked. Jessica couldn't really hear any emotion in his voice anymore. Or maybe the way he acted. Sometimes, Dean would tell his brother a joke. Jessica would laugh and wipe tears from her eyes. But Sam, it would take him at least three seconds to get it. And Dean would always look at Jessica and then to his brother and hit his shoulder. Then Sam would laugh.

As the door closed, Jessica crossed her arms and cleared her throat. The two men turned towards her.

"What's going on?" Jessica asked.

"Um..." Dean looked at Sam for help but received none. "I don't know what you mean."

"Don't play stupid." Jessica growled. "What's wrong with Sam? Why is he acting funny and what is it that we want from Crowley?"

Dean had an "oh shit" look on his face.

"I..." Dean sighed and scratched his head. "Sam he-he has no soul."

"NO SOUL?!" Jessica exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me? This is important Dean!"

"Yeah." Dean sighed as he grabbed a whiskey bottle off of the fireplace mantel. "I know it's important Jess but-"

Dean turned around and saw that Sam and Jess were gone.

"Sam? Jess?"

There was silence.

Dean got out his gun and walked towards the front door. In the hallway, Sam laid unconscious on the ground.

Jessica was nowhere to be seen.

"Jess?" Dean whisper shouted. He got no answer.

But, what he did get was a blow to the head by the butt of a gun.

As Dean fell to the floor, a demon watched to make sure he was unconscious.

Once Dean was knocked out, the demon grabbed the man and tied him up.

~<•>~

Dean slowly woke up and groaned with disgust.

"Morning boys." Meg smiled.

"Where's Jess." Dean growled.

"Oh, you mean your little angel whore?" Meg chuckled. "She's with the king of a hell I suppose."

"What does that mean!"

"I have a demon on the inside." Meg smiled. "Shes our leverage."

"You son of a—"

"Finish that sentence." Meg leaned towards Dean. "See what happens next."

Dean shut his mouth and glared daggers at the girl.

~<•>~

"GO!" Someone shouted.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and groaned. Her head was pounding.

"What the—" Jessica looked at the cell door in front of her. She tried to move towards it but found herself strapped into a chair.

"Hello, Princess." Crowley smiled as he stopped at her cell.

"You must be Crowley." Jessica said flatly.

"Indeed I am." The man smiled and walked into Jessica's room.

Her hands tightened slightly on the arms of the chair.

"Relax." Crowley said. "I'm only going to ask you a few questions." He snapped his fingers and Jessica's surroundings changed. Now, she was in a large empty room. A tray of knives and torture devices were next to her.

"And if you answer them correctly." Crowley picked up a cutting knife and looked it over. "I'll let you go."

"That's a lot of bull." Jessica replied.

"That's the deal." Crowley sighed as he placed the knife down.

"Deal?" Jessica scoffed. "I never made a deal with you."

"No. But I did." Samuel said as he walked into the room.

"Samuel?" Jessica breathed. "You-you sold me out, didn't you?"

Samuel turned his head away from Jessica.

"I'm sorry."

"You son of a bitch!" Jessica spat. Her eyes began to glow blue, but suddenly stopped as Crowley swiped an angel blade across her arm.

"There'll be none of that." Crowley wiped the blade clean.

Jessica huffed. She watched as her blood dripped down her arm and onto the floor.

"The boys will be here soon." Samuel said.

"Good." Crowley stared at Jessica. "Take care of Freddy."

Samuel nodded his head and left the room.

"Now." Crowley set down the angel blade and went back to the cutting knife. "Shall we begin?"

~<•>~

"You think I know?" Jessica started laughing.

"All angels know." Crowley growled.

"Well, for your information I am half angel. And I've only been to heaven once."

"Where is Purgatory!" Crowley yelled.

"I don't know." Jessica replied calmly.

"Really?" Crowley eyed the girl.

"I'm telling you I don't—"

Crowley slammed the knife into Jessica's leg. Her screams made him smile.

"WHERE IS PURGATORY!!" Crowley shouted.

Jessica shook as she spoke.

"I. Don't. Know."

Crowley ripped the knife out of Jessica's leg and placed it on the tray next to her.

"Final answer?" Crowley raised a brow as he grabbed the angel blade.

"Yes." Jessica hissed.

"Very well." Crowley sighed. He stepped in front of Jessica and sent the angel blade through her left shoulder.

Jessica cried out in agony.

"I don't know!"

"Liar!" Crowley took the blade out of Jessica's shoulder and slashed it across her cheeks.

"I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!" Jessica screamed.

Crowley had the blade raised above his head, ready to strike the final blow when Samuel grabbed his arm.

"That's enough." Samuel growled.

"Playing hero are we?" Crowley chuckled.

Samuel looked at Jessica and scoffed.

"Your boys are here. If you want them to stay, she should be kept alive."

Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Put her back in her cell."

Samuel nodded his head and walked towards Jessica.

"You alright?" Samuel whispered as he untied Jessica from the chair.

Jessica lazily looked at Samuel.

"Go to hell." Jessica spat blood into his face. Samuel sighed and rubbed it off.

"Let's go."

Jessica was roughly taken out of the chair and dragged towards her cell.

~<•>~

Jessica was thrown into her room and heard the door slam shut behind her.

"I tried to be nice." Samuel said.

"You're a good liar." Jessica chuckled weakly as she slowly sat up against the wall. "How do you sleep at night?"

Samuel rolled his eyes and walked away.

Jessica leaned her head back against the cold cement and groaned in pain.

"Your boys are here..."

Jessica's eyes widened.

Sam and Dean were here. And they were in danger.

"I have to do something." Jessica winced as she tried to stand. Her legs shook and gave out on her and she fell to the floor.

"Damn it!" Jessica slammed her fist on the ground.

"Come on!" A demon shouted. "Move!"

Jessica moved herself towards the bars of the cell and frowned.

Sam and Dean were being shoved into cells across from hers.

"Jess?" Dean breathed.

"Let's go!" The demon holding dean shoved him into his cell and closed the door. The other demon did the same to Sam.

"Jessica?" Dean called out.

"Yeah?" Jessica replied.

"Just hang on a bit longer, okay?"

Jessica groaned. She took a hand to her shoulder and sighed. It was covered in blood.

"I'll try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
11.2K 410 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...