Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

Από YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... Περισσότερα

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Radiant

333 10 2
Από YukinaYanamoto

Yuki's POV

I open my eyes again the same dream and the same scene. Years ago I don't know her name now I know who she is, that person watch over and taught me to believe. But this time it's a different dream.

“what's going on?” I ask myself

Then I turn around I'm on Dagoba beach.

“Dagoba beach? What am I doing here?” I ask

Then I saw myself sitting alone ‘of course, a memory. A memory where I broke my friendship with Izuku’ Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then stopped then I saw Izuku sit beside me.

“I knew you would be here”

“what are you doing here? You should be hiding the heroes and the police are searching for you” I said

I'm just a ghost seeing the past itself.

“I know” he said “...Yuki... I'm sorry” Izuku apologizes “I was so afraid to tell you of-”

I stood up “of what?! Of you being a villain! Don't mess with me!” I said “you didn't even know how guilty I am to trust you” I felt my tears are flooding “of all those times, the one who wanted to kill me is already by my side all the time...” I pause “just tell me why!? Why!? Why did you wanted to kill me?”

“... I'm sorry...”

“save your apologize, ANSWER ME!” I said

I was so frustrated that day, when he talk to me I became angry don't know what to say to him that time.

He felt silent then he breath out “Yuki, when you said... You wanted to help me, I felt happy. That your kindness was real, unlike my days with Kacchan I only felt hopeless” he pause “but when I took the job of killing you, I thought you would be just like All Might then I realize you're different. Your friendship was real...”

I felt sorry yelling at him.

I stop my tears then I look down on myself “I'm sorry Izuku” I apologize “but I regret to say all those things to you about you being a villain. I understand how you feel back when Dad told you that you can't be a hero without a quirk and Bakugou telling mean stuff about you... I just know how you feel” then I sit beside him “I'm sorry that I judge you, I just felt guilty when I almost save Bakugou right in front of me but I failed when I saw you” I said.

“I forgive you, Yuki” he said “I'm sorry that I tried to kill you back then, but I couldn't correct this now that I become like this” he pause “it's true that I said those. But I change when I get to know you better... I'm so happy that I gotta know you...”

When he said those I felt real guilt but I have no choice ‘I'm sorry Izuku, since you have no other path to return to. Our paths will only oppose each other’ I thought.

I heard my conscience saying those. I know this would break our friendship

Then I put a smile on my face “Izuku, why don't we chat for while” I said

“sure, I love too” he said

Then it skip down...

“your Mom is searching for you, she never stop searching for you” I told him “she said I will always wait for you to come home...”

“I see” he barely said “I really missed her, but I couldn't bear to get caught up in my mess so it's much better to distant myself from her...”

“yeah” I said

Of course this also the time when I hurt him.

“Izuku it's time for me to go now” I said.

“... Yuki...?”

I look down on myself “I'm sorry Izuku, this will be the last time we talk like this” I said

I felt my eyes darken hearing my words back...

Izuku's eyes widen “wait?!” he stood up “... Yuki, please don't do this...!” he begged

“I'm sorry Izuku, I'm a soon to be hero and you're a villain. It's my turn to fight now that my Dad couldn't fight anymore, My purpose is stop you and all the other villains” I said “my dream being a hero will be ruined if this continues, so the next time we meet we're no longer friends but as enemies” I felt hurt when I said those then I turn away.

“Yuki, please I can make this right” he begged “just please don't do this...!”

“I know it's hard but I have no other choice!” I sobbed “I'm sorry, Izuku!” then I ran away from me.

“YUKI, WAIT!”

I remember I did ran away from him, I was so scared that if I became to attached it would be hard for me. I can't live the burden as a hero being friends with a villain, if only I could save him back then...

“did you realize your mistakes”

I turn around then I saw Grandma standing.

“Grandma” I murmur “I-I just need to do the right thing.”

“by hurting his feelings?” she pointed

I clench my palm “I know it will hurt him, but it also hurt me too” I said “because I know someday we'll fought each other, and if those ties are still tied we can't correct our paths that oppose each other. So I have to cut those ties for the better good.”

“Yuki” she pat my shoulder “I know I already warned you about one of your friend can hurt you, but you could atleast give him a chance. I know he's already hurt but you have a bigger duty now” she pointed “you're gonna be a pro less than weeks now you'll work hard, we want you to have a better future but we also want you to be happy.”

“Your decision was right to break your friendship but it'll also affects your future, you can't mend the past but you can heal present to mend the future” she said “just remember don't blame yourself we're always here for you and you're not alone, you have friends supporting you even Toshinori supports in the near future.”

“Just promise me to keep smiling because you are stronger...”

I smiled “thanks Grandma” I thanked her

“now promise me you'll do your best we'll be here watching and supporting you, okay” she smiled

I smiled “hm, I'll do my best” I said

Suddenly I shot my eyes open. Then I hold my head.

“a dream, is it really my mistake breaking my friendship” I talk to myself I shook my head “no, I promise to Grandma I won't blame myself. I need to accept what's alreay have done.”

It's a new day ever since move to the dorms, me and my classmates live together in height alliance.

Well I gotta get used to it I'll be here for a few years until I graduate or become a pro.

“as I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning “provisional hero licenses” for tou all” Uncle Aizawa said

“YES SIR”

“a hero license, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when people's life are at stake” he explains “and this goes without saying, but the examination required to earn license is extremely strict, it is a provisional license, but even having that said that, the pass rate of this exam, year to year, is less than 5 percent.”

“just for a provisional license, is that tought?” Mineta exclaim

“and that is why, from today onwards, we'll be having each of you come up and a least two...”

Then Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementoss came in.

“YOUR VERY OWN... SPECIAL MOVE!”

Looks like I need to stay focus in order to get stronger, I look on my hand I can see it's normal, but the truth is I might be strong but I'm not strong enough to prove myself. I just need to do something.

After that Uncle told us to change into our hero costume the we head to Gamma gym. After that I kept honing my One for All for minutes to create my own moves.

“you're doing great, Yuki” Ectoplasm said “now try to release it”

Then I open my eyes took one step forward, then... “Haarrggh!” then I use many smashes within seconds then the cement was blown to pieces.

I breath out

“great” Ectoplasm complimented “now what do you call that move?”

I look on my hand “maybe...” I think then “I'll call it Meteor Smash” I said “well since I did attack many times like a bullet within seconds.”

“I can see you're learning”

I turn around I was surprised “Dad”

He walk toward “that move was fast, couldn't see it through”

I nod “hm, I call it Meteor Smash. Since it's fast like a bullet and it's hard enough to dodge.”

“I see, I have an advice for you” he said “change things up” then he walk away. Then I can see he's giving advice to the others.

‘change things up? What does that mean?’ I thought

“Yuki, Focus” Ectoplasm called

“right” I respond

Minutes later I kept panting as I breath out.

“Yuki, why don't you change your costume” Ectoplasm suggest

“I don't want to... I like my costume design” I said

“no, I was suggesting to change your costumes material and upgrade some of your equipment” he pointed “your cape looks a bit heavier every time you move and I see, you're not usually using your combat stick more often. Why don't change it a little?”

Then the idea sparks in my mind. I nod “sure, I'll try changing things up, thanks Ectoplasm.”

After that I head to the Development studio, I sighed. Maybe Mei can help on my upgrades. Well I stood right in front of the door, well here I am all I need to do is enter.

“hey it's Yuki”

I turn on my side then I saw Ochaco and Iida coming.

“I didn't know you'd be here! Are you gonna upgrade your costume” Ochaco said while running toward me

“don't run in  the hallway” Iida scolded.

“Oh hey-” then I heard an explosion behind the door.

Then an Explosion blast behind the door. I can hear someone coughing well I know this was going to happen. The smoke clears up.

I'm just standing and my costume is all dirty good thing it was design to be fire proof as well as my endurance, accept it can be dirtied. After the blast from the door I already saw Mei was being blown away so I quickly grab her from her waist.

“good thing I cought you, Mei” I crimge

“oh Yuki, didn't see you there” Mei said

“just because an idea pops into your head doesn't mean you should go and build it” then I saw Power Loader on the door “oh hey Yuki, didn't see you there.”

I crimge “I'm standing here all the time, what's good I manage to endure myself from the blast” I control my temper.

“yeah, sorry about that” Mei said

After that I dust the soothe off all over my costume.

“sorry for the sudden explosion!! It's been a while hasn't it?!” she said “how are things in the department of heroes, Yuki and eerrmm...um...? I forgot those two's names”

“I'm Ochaco Uraraka”

“I'M IIDA TENYA!” Iida yelled “I'M THE GUY YOU USED TO PROMOTE YOUR INVENTIONS AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!”

‘oh yeah, I remember that. I feel sorry for Iida’ I thought

“I see, well then I've got to get back to my babies so...”

I clear my throat “Mei, we're here to do some upgrades on our costume” I said

“COSTUME UPGRADES!” Mei got excite then she zoom in “you got my attention!”

“Hatsume...” Power Loader called “it's fine if you want to board up with me and hang out at the studio but... but if you keep making a mess of things, I'm going to ban you from here...”

I feel bad for Mei

“Eraser Head gaves me a heads up. Costume changes to accompany your special moves right? Come on in”

Then we head inside the studio. I can see many inventions around

“now then, let me see your costume instruction” Power Loader said

Then I gave my instruction.

“so what kind upgrade do you want, Yuki?” he ask

I think “I was thinking of doing something on my suit along with the cape. It's kinda heavy to move around with it when I'm fighting” I explain

“I see, you want to make your costume light, however you're a close and range combat you need to do something, I suggest you upgrade some of your equipments not just your suit and cape” Power Loader pointed

“I see” I barely said, I kept thinking and thinking. Then I look at Mei she seems suggesting many of her inventions to Iida and Ochaco ‘change things up’ I remember then an idea pop out from my mind. ‘it's not just style but also myself, now I know what my upgrades now’ I thought.

“Power Loader, thank you for the advice” I thanked him “now I know what I need.”

Then I explained what I need and my upgrades

“I see, in that case I'll have it prepare right away.”

4 Days later

“okay Yuki, these are the upgrades you've ask. I hope this would fit well during your training and combat” I remember what Power Loader said.

As soon as I open the case in a blink of an eye I wear it then I look at the mirror, I smiled then I swish my cape. I look good enough after that I head out.

“Yuki, you change your costume” Hagakure said

“hm” I nod “I just made it lighter and some few upgrades”

“hm, since you upgraded your costume? Why don't you just change your costume” she said

“I think I'm alright... I just want to stay true” I said then I remember.

Back then in a dream where Grandma gave me her costume design...

She put both of her hands on my shoulder “right now I want you to inherit it, not just as the next symbol of peace but also my strength and my sense of justice” she said “and right now I gave you this hero costume because I want you to wear it” she said

“but I know because this is my design on my hero costume, I just didn't expect that I would wear it here” I said

“it suits you very well” she said then everything went blurry on the surroundings “now I want you to live on as a hero with a smile on your face like everything is a-ok, now go my Justice”

It's just a flash of my memory, but I'm happy when I remember it now...

All Might's POV

Today I'm looking at my students improvements, I can see their working hard.

“as always, Young Bakugou is sticking out like a sore thumb” I said

I look around I can't see Yuki everywhere...

“HEY WATCH OUT! ABOVE”

I look up I saw a huge rock falling down, then in a flash...

“SKY SHOT!”

I smiled, I can see Yuki did change a up. The way she move I can see she kicked straight like a human bullet

Yuki's POV

I kept sparking out then I skid down to stop, good thing my boots have soles now thanks to Mei and my gloves are now more durable.

Thanks to Mei I can move more easily in this suit, she called it Radiant.

I like the name that's why I need to use it well.

Then I stood up then I saw Dad right in front of me.

“are you okay, Dad?” I worried

“ahh” Dad couldn't speak a word

“what was that, Yagi?” Kaminari ask “that was a lot of destructive force all of a sudden.”

“that was awesome” Kirishima said

“Kaminari, Kirishima?”

“that destructive force is all thanks to these soles that Mei came up with” I said “these soles are just a stop gap and it also hardens my boots, and that move I just use is something new that I just came up with, I call it Sky Shot, but I was gonna call it Sky Impact but it's more on a shoot style but once it lands it's more on a meteoric impact.”

“I think it could useful in the provisional exam” Dad said

I look at him then smiled.

All Migth's POV

I can see she's already improving, once she earn her license she can start her job as a pro. She wouldn't be getting provisional license it's the real hero license for hee, but I can see she's still enjoying her time with her friends maybe she'll enjoy her time for a while. After all she can be a part time pro.

“All Might, it's a bit dangerous, so might as well keep your distance” Aizawa said

“that's rude” I said

I look up I can see Young Bakugou looking down.

“Bakugou, my boy! Sorry about that!” I apologize

He look down, I cansee he's glaring at Yuki...

“BE CAREFUL, ALL MIGHT!” Young Bakugou shouted while exploding

‘be careful, All Might. It's a bit dangerous’

Have I become someone who needs to be protected

Later that night Yuki's POV

I felt so tired, me and the girls are hanging on he lounge, while sip a box of milk.

“buwaaah, every day has been so tough...” Mina said

“they're not putting on appearance whe they call it a bootcamp, huh” Hagakure said

“we've got less than a weak though” Yaomomo said

“so hows your special moves coming along, Yuki?” Mina ask

“oh, well still working on it. Even though I'm the one who come up with it” I said

“Yaomomo, how's your special move?” Mina ask

“mmm... I kmow what I'm going for, but my body can't quite pull it off yet” Yaomomo said “I just have to strenghten my quirk a little bit more”

“Tsuyu, what about you” Hagakure ask

“I'm in process of completing my frog techniques” she said “I bet you'll be surprise Toru” then she turn to Ochaco “what about you, Ochaco?”

She's ain't answering. Then Tsuyu poke her “Ochaco”

“UWAAAH!”

“are you okay, Ochaco?” I ask

“you seem a little bit tired” Yaomomo said

“no, no, not at all! I'm not tired at all. I've still got a long way to go” Ochaco said “atleast that's how should I feel, but... how should I put this... lately my heart's feel little bit jumbled up.”

“you're in love” Mina answered

“GYAA!” Ochaco react “Wh-what?! Love?! What are you talking about” she became frantic all of a sudden

Then I remember something.

“you know what Ochaco, Mina's aswer is right” I said

“what?!” she exclaim

“what do you know, Yuki?” Kyoka ask

“yeah, tell us” Hagakure said

I sighed “fine I'll tell you” I sighed again “I've been seeing this for the passed 2 months that Ochaco is been acting strange lately. I only secretly seeing this for a while now, last time I saw Bakugou and Ochaco talking to each other a lot lately. It just happen a month ago while I was walking to the staff room.”

Flashback

Well, looks like Uncle isn't gonna teach us today, so might as well take over our home room time... I turn to a corner then I hid behind. I can see Ochaco and Bakugou talking.

“so are you free tomorrow?” I can hear Bakugou

“sure” Ochaco answer

“meet me at the park sharp, don't be late or else I'll leave you behind round face” then he left.

I feel weird hearing this.

Flashback 2

Then the time I heard your agument.

I was just walking towards the comfort room till I hear...

“WHAT'S THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!”

I flinched. Then I took a peak at the corner

“come on, it's Bakugou it was just a joke” Ochack said

“yeah, kissing is THAT A JOKE TO YOU!” Bakugou shouted

“I told you it's just a joke!” suddenly I saw Ochaco grab Bakugou's face “do you want me to make it real!”

“GET OFF ME ROUND FACE!” Bakugou became red

I feel weird seeing this again.

Flashback 3

Then when the time I came out from the staff room.

I breath out “finally done” I sighed.

Then I turn to a corner, then I saw Bakugou giving flowers to Ochaco.

‘this is totally weirding me off now’ I thought.

“just take it” Bakugou said

Then Ochaco accepts the flowers “thanks” she giggles.

‘okay, now this is really weirding me out now.’

Flashback ended

“come on, Ochaco. You can't deny it I already witnessed it three times already” I said

“That's not really!” Ochaco said

“wow, Yuki. I didn't know you can be a witness” Kyoka said

“yeah, when it comes as a staff I always witness something weird every time I just wander around building” I said then I yawned “I know it's a little early, let's call it a night I feel sleepy already.”

“same” Yaomomo agrees.

After that I head to my room, then I throw myself up. I feel sleepy as my eyes feel heavy then I shut my eyes then sleep. Tomorrow is another day again...

Meanwhile Izuku's POV

I kept remembering her, I couldn't get her off my mind then I saw Shigaraki Senpai is dreaming again.

I heard from Master that Senpai always dreams of a baby girl that said to be her sister. But Master said he couldn't remember her...

Somehow feels familiar...

They said no one knows about her sister also her whereabouts...

 I couldn't sleep well. I stood up then head outside. I can see the stars are bright tonight.

“beautiful night isn't it” I talked to myself

Then a memory flashed...

I felt my eyes water... I saw her smile again

“Yuki, if only I could tell you” I talked to myself “you said if I confess I need to accept the answer. But I couldn't have the courage to tell you... now that you're already far away...”

Hey there readers it's me Yukina

      I manage to write a new chapter, my condition have gotten worse since the weather has gotten worse. Heavy rain fall and strong winds it's kinda cold. I wish weather will get better soon and my condition is gone.

Well thanks for reading I might take while before I write back...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
22K 800 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...
19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...