Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 67 - Evie

18.1K 627 75
By KatCWrites

Zay's POV:

It's been three months since we laid Evana to rest and the family is slowly moving through it. Dean has been in ill health since her death, and he seems to be going downhill so we've been making lots of trips to see him at every chance we get.

Amity has been with him most of the time, leaving Austin and I at the garage, we don't mind but it's really starting to take a toll on her, she looks drained, and tired and she's very, very thin. Chet has been telling her to look after herself but she is her mother's daughter, she's more worried about everyone around her.

Our little girl who we've chosen to call Evie is due any day now, in fact, she's three days overdue and I can't wait to meet her. I've been keeping a close eye on Charlie to make sure she's coping as well as possible.

I wake up and roll overlooking at the time, 3 am. I reach out for Charlie but she isn't next to me, I sit up quickly and rub my eyes trying to wake myself fully. There is a glow of light coming from under the bedroom door.

Stepping out of bed I walk to the door and open it, heading towards the kitchen where the light is coming from. I enter to find Charlie moaning in pain softly as she rubs her stomach.

"What's the matter?" I ask in a worried tone as I take a step closer to her

"I just don't feel good." She closes her eyes as she holds onto the kitchen bench for a moment

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't want to w-" she winches in pain again "worry you." She finishes

"Alright, let's let you the hospital, somethings not right here, I'll grab the hospital bag and I'll be right back."

I run upstairs and grab the pre-packed bag.

"Zay." Charlie yells

I run back downstairs as quickly as I can, and see a small amount of water at her feet. "Did you pee?"

"No idiot, our baby is coming." She laughs softly as she rubs her stomach.

I help Charlie change into something else, throw on a shirt and head out the door to the car. It's currently 3 am, there is no way in hell I'm getting out of my sweats.

We arrive at the hospital a short time later and we head to the private maternity suites, the same ones Easton was born in.

Charlie is put into a room right away and examined. The baby was in deed coming.

"Do you want me to call your mom?"

"I think she'd want to be here." She nods from the bed; her contractions are few and far between at this point.

I dial Amity's number and wait for an answer

"Hello?"

"Hey Am, the baby is coming."

"Really?" She asks surprised

"Yes, really. Would you like to come up to the hospital? Charlie and I could both use you." I admit

"Of course honey, I'll be right there."

It's been three hours since she went into labor, and she's handling it so much better than I would ever be able to. Her contractions have now gone for twenty minutes apart to five and now almost every minute.

I hold her hand and stroke her hair, as she sucks down the gas every time a contraction comes on, tears streaming down her face, but not once has she complained

"You're doing so good baby," I tell her as I stroke her hair.

The nurse enters the room again more and examines her once more "looks like we're ready to go, are you ready to bring your baby girl into the world?"

"Yes." She cries out in pain as another sharp contraction takes over.

"Alright sweetheart, push." The nurse encourages.

Holding my hand, she squeezes it tight and pushes with everything in her before falling back into the bed breathing heavily.

"Good job baby, again." Amity rubs her shoulder.

She gives another long, hard push and falls back once more.

"I can't, I can't do it." She cries

"You can sweetheart, you're doing so well," I assure her.

She pushes once more, the same thing. "Zay I can't." She cries.

I feel so helpless watching her, there is nothing I can do for her and she's in pain, her tear-stained face is enough to ruin me, as she continues to push with everything she has.

Suddenly the room is filled with the cries of a tiny baby and she falls back into the bed crying.

"Honey you did it," Amity tells her and wipes her forehead with a damp cloth.

Looking completely exhausted she sits up slightly watching the doctors with our baby as they clean her off and wrap her in a blanket.

"Good job Mommy." The nurse hands Charlie the baby.

Charlie takes her in her arms and moves the blanket to get a better look at her. "Oh my god, she's beautiful."

"She's so beautiful." I agree as I look over the two of them "she's just like you."

"I don't know honey, I see some of you in her as well," Amity comments as she watches over her first granddaughter. "I'll give you two some time alone." She smiles and kisses all of us on the head. "I'll be back later with the crew." She laughs.

"You did so well baby." I kiss her forehead.

"Thank you for being with me."

"Where else in the world would I be other than with my girls."

"She's so perfect." She smiles down at our daughter as she rubs her pointer finger along her cheek softly

"Our little Princess, Evie Cameron."

After a few hours of cuddling, we place Evie in her crib next to the bed and I pat Charlie's hair and forehead until she drifts off to sleep, I don't know how woman do it, I really don't.

After an hour Evie begins to stir. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I don't want to wake Charlie so I step down from the bed and pick her up cradling her in my arms. "Hey baby girl, what's the matter." I rock her gently and place a kiss on her tiny forehead "it's okay, daddies got you." I whisper.

The door to the room opens slowly and Chet, Lane and a heavily pregnant Shay step in along with Amity

"Look at you daddy." Shay laughs softly and she makes her way in and peeks at Evie. "She's so cute." She gushes

Charlie begins to stir in her sleep and I smile at Chet "do you want to hold your granddaughter?"

"Of course I do." He nods.

I hand him Evie and he takes her into his arms like a natural, of course, he's had kids already. I sit back down next to Charlie and stroke her hair again, relaxing her.

"She looks just like Charlie did when she was born, only with your nose." Chet whispers

"What colour eyes do you think she'll have?" Lane questions as he smiles down at her niece

"Probably mine, brown eyes always seem to overrule."

"Maybe, I got mom's blue eyes, but Charlie got dad's green."

"We'll soon find out." Amity smiles as Evie scrunches up her face and opens her eyes.

"Green." Chet grins proudly that she has his and Charlie's eyes.

"I knew it." Charlie grins as she opens her eyes

"Hey, sleeping beauty." I smile down at her.

"Nice of you to wake up sis." Lane teases.

Now able to talk at a normal volume, they congratulate us and all gush over our baby girl.

The room to the suite opens once more and my dad and Sara appear with a pink bear and some flowers "I hear my granddaughter has arrived" dad smiles

"She's here, and she's beautiful." I gush and give them both a hug

"Here grandad." Chet laughs as he hands Evie to my dad

"Hey, you were grandad before me, laugh it up Raven." Dad fires back.

I take a seat next to Charlie once more "how are you feeling?"

"Lucky." She smiles "look at our amazing family, and our beautiful baby girl, grandma would be so proud."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 59
Isabella 'Bella' Ricci, twenty four years old, beautiful, smart, full of sass and boss vibes to match. Bella is the daughter of the leader of one of...
448K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
154K 6.3K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
562K 17K 23
Penny Hultz, is a 23 year old who just hasn't had the best of luck in life. Her father left when she was younger and it had been just her and her mot...