Hageshī Sonzai

Por mcsquishsquish

"I felt a twinge in my stomach. Ain't no fucking way. I go back to google. "Creature with light beams for eye... Mais

Epilogue

605 36 64
Por mcsquishsquish

{Namjoon's POV}

"Wait, you're Mr. Kim. Y-You're the guy who- Your wife, we saved her, I don't understand-"

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE HER, YOU KILLED HER."

"How? The heart was working perfectly fine."

"IT EXPLODED IN HER CHEST THREE DAYS LATER!"

"Well I'm sorry, but you already knew you were taking a risk. We were just kids and we were only trying to help-"

"STOP FUCKING TALKING." He pulls out a small gun and presses it to my forehead, and I swear I hear something over by the door.

"Sorry."

"You killed my wife. There's no excuse and no apology that can change that. She's gone because of you... And now you and all those other pieces of shit are going to pay for it. You see your little friends over there?" he grabs my head, snapping it towards Yoongi.

"Yes. I see them." It hurts me to see my friends locked up like this, because it's all my fault. I wanna fix this and get us all out of here, but I don't know how, he already took my powers.

"They're hooked up to a simulator that was designed to tap into your brain and find your deepest fears, replaying them as vivid dreams on a continuous loop in your mind." He bears his teeth at me.

"You know I really wanted to kill all of you, but that would've been too easy. I want you to relive your worst nightmares everyday for the rest of your lives, the same way I do." He pauses for a second and turns towards the entrance. "But first..." He starts shooting at the doorway and whoever was over there starts screaming.

Immediately Hoseok comes slithering into the room in the form of a snake, Jimin quickly crawls up the wall and onto the ceiling, and Jin snatches the girls into a force field.

Just in time.

Vic's shooting at Hoseok, just barely missing. Luckily taehyung freezes his gun. Hoseok strikes at Vic, biting his leg, causing him to yell out in pain.

While Jimin's trying to smash the seemingly unbreakable glass Yoongi and Jungkook are trapped in, Tae quickly unties me from this chair.

Jimin takes the chair and hurdles it at the glass, but the chair breaks without even leaving a dent.

When no one's looking, Vic darts and goes to grab a weapon. And I don't know what that thing is, but I'm not about to wait and see what it does.

I run up behind him, tackling him to the ground when I'm close enough. I was only trying to keep him from hurting anybody else at first, but then he started punching me in my face, so now I'm rockin his shit.

We're rolling around on the ground wrestling, both of us trying to get the upper hand. I finally get him pinned to the ground, and just when I think I have everything under control, he reaches up and smacks a random red button.

What the fuck was that for?

All of a sudden, the lights start flashing red and a siren starts going off.

He gives me a creepy look before he starts laughing hysterically.

"What did you just do?..." He just continues laughing like a psychopath. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???" I yell at him, jerking him up by his collar.

"I hit the self destruct button!" He cheeses at me before going into another laughing fit.

I stand up and look around at everybody else and they're all still trying to break the glass traps.

"Good luck finding the key, the simulators explode in 7 minutes." He grabs a bag full of stuff and sprints out the door.

I just let him go. We can take care of him later, but right now, we don't have much time.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" I shout.

"WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!?" Taehyung yells.

"IT'S THE ALARM, HE HIT THE SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON FOR THE MACHINES THEY'RE TRAPPED IN. WE ONLY HAVE 7 MINUTES TO FIND THE KEY AND GET THEM OUT OF THERE BEFORE THEY BLOW UP!" I explain, searching feverishly for this key. I don't even know what the shit looks like.

"SHIT" Jin yells.

"EVERYBODY SPREAD OUT AND LOOK!" I instruct everyone.

We're scrambling trying to find the thing and I start to get really worried as a whole minute has gone by.

"Six. Minutes. Remaining." The timer announces.

Wait, Yoongi's box has blue dust coming out at the top. Blue dust gets rid of invincibility only so he still has his x-ray vision. We can just have him scan the room, we're wasting time.

"YOONGI! CAN YOU HEAR US??!"

"Yeah!"

"WE NEED YOU TO USE YOUR X-RAY VISION AND TRY TO FIND THE KEY SO WE CAN GET YOU OUT!"

"Okay"

He gets up and starts scanning every inch of the room through his sewn eyelids, but he gets to his sister and does a double take. He pauses and his face becomes twisted.

"What the fuck?"

"What?!!?"

"The key... It's in Sasha's brain." He reveals, and Jimin's face turns pale.

"What? How? How did it even get in there? Are you guys gonna have to kill me to get it out? I don't wanna die..." Sasha starts crying and her friend tries to console her.

"I don't know how we're getting it out, but we're not killing you for it so chill out. We all need to stay calm and just think. Hoseok you've been here before, is there anything in here that could possibly help us right now?" I'm trying to keep everybody focused, but it's getting harder for me to stay level-headed myself.

"Uhh..." He tilts his head up, eyes shifting as he thinks. "THE BOOK!" He snaps his fingers and runs over to a tall book shelf behind a cluttered desk.

"You remember how I said he studies us? He has a book about all of the powers we have and how to execute them. There has to be one in here about phasing through matter. I don't think we can do it, but maybe Jimin can." His mouth is going a mile a minute as he fervently flips through pages.

"Here it is." He grabs the book and his hands start shaking as he holds it up to his face.

"Ok Jimin all you have to do is shake your hands, crack your knuckles, and then squeeze your fists tight."

"Ok" Jimin does exactly what Hoseok said to do, but his hands start forming into metal.

"This isn't right." He says, staring at his hands in disbelief.

"It's ok, just try it again!" Hoseok shouts.

Jimin does it again, but his hands are still forming into metal, and now it's creeping up his arms. "FUUUUUUCK!"

"Three. Minutes. And. Thirty. Seconds. Remaining."

"We're running out of fucking time, lemme see this shit." I snatch the book from Hoseok. I look at the directions and they're right, he was just reading them out of order.

"HE READ THEM TO YOU OUT OF ORDER! CRACK YOUR KNUCKLES FIRST, THEN SHAKE YOUR HANDS, THEN CLENCH YOUR FISTS!"

Jimin does it this way and his hand switches from being smooth metal to being sparkly and translucent instantly.

"ALRIGHT HURRY UP AND TRY TO GET IT OUT!"

"Wait, I wanna try something first..." Jimin reaches his hand out towards the glass hopeful that maybe he can just phase through it. He groans agitatedly when it just bumps into the surface. He starts smacking the glass angrily, but it's not doing anything. This thing must really be impenetrable.

"HURRY UP!!!"

"Sorry, I thought maybe it would work." He says as he rushes back over to Sasha.

"Please don't hurt her." Yoongi mutters.

Jimin slowly reaches his hand through the side of her head, and she shuts her eyes tight as she holds onto her friend's arm. His hand is in there for about 15 seconds before he pulls out the key.

"YESS!!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!" Taehyung takes the key from him and jams it into the lock on Jungkook's box. He swings the door open and snatches him out. Jungkook stumbles a little bit before Jin grabs him and starts working to get the stitches off of his mouth and eyes. I take the device off his head, and I'm doing what I can to try and get the cuffs off his wrists, but my powers are still gone.

Taehyung goes to take the key back out, but he's met with a lot of resistance. He starts tugging at it violently, to no avail. "IT'S STUCK!"

"HOLD ON, I GOT IT!" Jimin shouts, and Tae moves out the way.

Jimin starts roughly jiggling the key around in the door.

"JIMIN STOP YOU'RE GONNA-"

The key breaks off in the door of jungkook's trap.

"break it..." I sigh.

"Two. Minutes. Remaining."

Sasha drops to the floor and starts sobbing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO!?!! YOONGI'S STILL TRAPPED IN THERE!!!" Jin yells.

"Just go without me." Yoongi says.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? WE'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" I shout.

"Just go! I'll be fine!"

"YOONGI. THAT IS FUCKING BLUE DUST UP THERE, YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE RIGHT NOW!"

He looks at me and I can't see his eyes, but the way he lowers his head, smashes my heart into a million pieces. "It's ok."

"I just wanna say I love all of you, even though I don't really show it." He says, and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"And Jimin... I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You never deserved it."

Taehyung starts crying and Hoseok and Jin look like they're about to start crying too, but Jimin just looks angry.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Jimin yells as he raises both of his arms over his head, hands together, and bangs the glass one good time.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!" He does it again.

He does it two more times and it's just starting to get sad to watch at this point.

"Jimin stop-" I pause when I see the crack in the fucking glass.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!"

His voice keeps getting deeper and deeper and more distorted as he continuously pounds his fists against the glass, cracking it even more. He starts doing it faster, his eyes flickering and his skin cracking before the demon fully unleashes. My eyes hurt from it glowing so bright.

"Thirty. Seconds. Remaining."

"AAAAAOOOOHROXODJDOCHROHOXHROHHHXRHXOHH!!!" His voice booms as he thrashes the glass one last time, shattering it.

Hands covered in blood, he rips the device off of Yoongi's head before yelling at us in that deep, demonic voice. "WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE?! RUN!"

We all dart to the exit, running for our lives until we reach the van.

I hop in the drivers seat and buckle up. "We have everybody right?!" I say, turning the car on.

"Yeah!"

"Yeeeeees! Now let's gooooo!"

"Yeah, everybody's here."

"Alright, let's get out of here." I step on the gas and a few seconds later, I see the explosion in my rear view mirror.

I'm so happy right now, I could almost cry... I mean I won't, but it feels so good to have all of my brothers again.

*The Next Day*

{Sasha's POV}

Jimin, Jordyn, and I are all right back in the office as if we didn't escape death by the skin of our teeth yesterday.

"Girl." I hear from behind me as I'm sitting at my desk, filing paperwork.

"What?"

"It's official! That hoe Linda is gone!" I turn around and see Tiara dancing by the doorway.

"Thank God, I couldn't even stand to look at that bitch anymore." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Right, what she did was foul on so many levels. For you to sit there and watch somebody get abused and LAUGH? That's just disgusting." Tiara scoffs.

"It really is."

"You're okay right?" She asks me with a strong look of concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay right now."

"GREAT! We all decided we're going out for lunch today, and I really wanted you to come."

"Where y'all going?"

"I don't know, a burger joint I think."

"Oooooh I love a nice, big, juicy burger." I can feel my mouth watering just thinking about it.

"You said you like that MEAT!" She jokes.

"Shut up!" I laugh. "I'm coming tho."

"Alright chile" she says, heading out.

"Wait who paying?" Just because I got money, doesn't mean I'm trying to spend it.

"Jimin!" She calls out to me.

"Alright!"

***

We're all out at some place having lunch and I should feel at ease considering what transpired yesterday...

But I'm not.

Daehyeon and Jimin are all bunned up at the other end of the table.

I'm trying to ignore them and just listen to everybody else talk about some k-drama I don't watch.

"She's like a filler character. While the characters we actually care about are changing for the next scene, they slap her on the screen for two minutes."

"Right? She's only interesting when she's with Daehwi."

"Even then she's still just a flat, poorly written character."

"True, I really wish Hwamin was still with Daehwi."

"Daemin was such a cute couple, seriously."

"Yes! They were THEE power couple!"

"Speaking of power couples. How are you two love birds doing?" Diane says, directing all of the attention over to Jimin and Daehyeon.

"We're doing amazing, aren't we honey?" Daehyeon lays a hand on Jimin's arm.

"Yep." He smiles.

"You look so happy together!" Ryujin says.

"Yes! You have to tell us what it's like being with the hottest guy in the office." Another one of my coworkers, Somin blurts making Jimin laugh, and Moonbin scoff.

"He's soooo sweet! And he treats me so well... Look at this bracelet he got me the other day!" She holds out her wrist showing off the emerald encrusted accessory hanging loosely from her tiny wrist.

Jordyn and I exchange glances.

"Oh my god that's gorgeous!"

"Isn't it? Green is my favorite color." Daehyeon gushes.

"Oh you guys should do one of those couples' tags where you see how much you know about each other! What's his favorite color?" Somin asks.

Blue.

"Oh it's-... It's um... Red right?"

He shakes his head.

"Orange?"

"Blue..." He let's out a small laugh, sitting his drink back on the table.

"Ok Jimin, it's your turn. What's her favorite food?" Somin asks.

"Naengmyeon." He answers immediately.

"Yes!" Daehyeon grins.

"Ok we are 0:1 right now. What's his favorite food, Dae?" Somin smiles.

"Japchae?"

It's pork.

"No, it's pork." He corrects her.

"Um, ok let's try one more." Somin says awkwardly. "What's her favorite place, Jimin?"

"The mall."

"Yeah, that's right." Daehyeon confirms.

"And what's his?" Somin looks at Daehyeon who's starting to look noticeably uncomfortable.

"I don't know..."

It's Achasan, that's where he likes to take me.

A few people start looking at her with confused and slightly suspicious expressions.

I'm just trying to contain my jealousy and annoyance.

"But it's ok! Because we're still getting to know each other, right babe?" She says nervously.

"Right." He grabs her hand, locking his fingers with hers.

He's really about to piss me off, why is he doing that?

"Yeah that stuff doesn't really matter anyways, as long as you guys know something about each other." Ryujin comments.

"Enough about the boring stuff, I dare you guys to kiss." Moonbin smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah! Kiss!"

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everybody starts chanting, aside from Tiara, Jordyn, and I.

I watch in pure envy as she grabs his face and presses her lips to his. He kisses her back and everybody else cheers.

My heart clenches in my chest.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

***

It's a little late in the evening and I'm alone in my room.

Daehyeon said at lunch that Jimin was taking her on a date tonight, so I've just kinda been crying in my bed, eating ice cream... I just want my boyfriend all to myself. Why does everything have to be so complicated? Why can't he just break up with her? Why's he remembering all this stuff about her, and holding her hand, and buying her gifts? Did he lie to me? Does he actually love her?

I need answers.

I grab my phone and go to message Tae.

Me: Hey

Taehyung👽: Hey big head, wyd

Me: Crying

Taehyung👽: Why? 🥺

Me: Because of Jimin

Taehyung👽: What did he do? You want me to eat his ass for you?

Taehyung👽: BEAT****

Me: Well you know he and I have been seeing each other right?

Taehyung👽: Fuckin each other? Yes, I know y'all have been fuckin

Me: SEEIIIIIIINGUH 😑

Taehyung👽: Right.

Me: Well he started dating another girl to make me jealous because I was dating my ex at the time, but we broke up, so Jimin and I decided we were ready to be together, but he said he didn't want to hurt the other girl's feelings so he told me to wait it out, but now it seems like he actually cares about her and he won't leave her.

Taehyung👽: So he's essentially fuckin you and her at the same time?

Me: NOBODY'S FUCKING ANYBODY!!!

Me: As far as I know... 😔

Taehyung👽: Ok I'm sorry 💀 But this is the first time I'm hearing about this other girl

Me: Do you think he has feelings for her? He told me he doesn't, but I'm not so sure.

Taehyung👽: Maybe idk But I do know he's in love with you. He can't go 10 minutes without talking about you.

Me: Then why hasn't he left her yet?

Taehyung👽: I really don't know.

Me: I hate that I have to see them together at work. And everybody knows they're together so he can't be seen with me or else it's gonna cause drama.

Taehyung👽: She works wit y'all?

Me: Yeah, she's actually one of my friends

Taehyung👽: 😬

Taehyung👽: Damn that's crazy

Taehyung👽: I can't think of any reason why he hasn't cut the other girl off. He's not the player type, he's never been that way. Maybe something else is going on.

Me: Idk I just don't want her to take my place. It crushes me to even think about him leaving me for her.

Taehyung👽: You really don't know how much he loves you, do you? On God I swear he would never leave you for ANYBODY. You mean too much to him.

Taehyung👽: And she could never replace you

Taehyung👽: You know the real him. You've seen him at his highs and his lows, you know what he really is and what he's been through. And he's actually a pretty introverted person in a way, he likes having his privacy so the fact that he's opened up to you so much really shows how comfortable he is with you and how much he trusts you.

Me: You really think so?

Teahyung👽: Yes, don't even worry about her. And imma talk to him for you

Taehyung👽: Oh and Namjoon said come by tomorrow so he can get rid of those scars

Me: Ok

I wipe my face still feeling sad, but a little better at least.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
2K 234 43
ᴀʀᴅᴏᴜʀ /ˈɑːᴅə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ: ᴀʀᴅᴏʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴏғ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsɪᴛʏ ─── ☆ ─── "Did you love him?" "Yes" "How much?" "Does it matter?" "Why does it not...
832K 55.4K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...
5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...