The perfect gem | Jasper x ge...

By Iam_a_Clod

This is my first ever story, so please don't judge it too hard. I hope you enjoy :3 Lol i don't proofread btw More

QUICK DISCLAIMER (2023)
Chapter 1: The Emerging
Chapter 2: The gem war and the Shattering
Chapter 3: We meet again
Chapter 4: The Return
Chapter 5: Jailbreak
Chaper 6: Under the Ocean
Chapter 7: The Battle of the Fusions
Chapter 8: Alone at the sea
A/N
Chapter 9: The corrupted gems
Chapter 10: The Alpha Kindergarten
A/N
Chapter 11: Barn mates
Chapter 13: Gem harvest (part 2)
A/N
Chapter 14: Adventures in light distortion
Chapter 15: Gem heist
Chapter 16: That will be all
Chapter 17: Room for Ruby
A/N
Chapter 18: Raising the barn
Chapter 19: Back to the kindergarten
A/N
A/N (again)
Chapter 20: The withering Pale Rose
Chapter 21: What's your Problem
A/N
Charter 22: Made of honor
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: Legs from here to Homeworld
Capter 25: Familiar
Chapter 26: Together Alone
Chapter 27: Change your mind
Chapter 28: Happily Ever After
Chapter 29: The Emerging?
Chapter 30: Girlfriend?
A/n
Chapter 31: Find the Amethyst
A/N
Chaper 32: What is a consert?
Chapter 33: The Perfect Fusion
Chapter 34: Little Homeschool
Chapter 34: The Zoomans Arrive
Chapter 35: Prickly pair
A/N
Chapter 36: Together Forever
Change 37: Fragments
A/n
Yup another A/n (sorry)
Chapter 38: Everything's fine
Chapter 39: Im My Monster
A/n
Chapter 40: The Wedding
Chapter 41: The Crushed Wedding
chapter 42: The goodbye
Bonus scenes i thought of after YEARS

Chapter12: Gem Harvest (part 1)

4.8K 104 22
By Iam_a_Clod

It has been two weeks since you joined the Crystal gems. Peridot wanted to grow some vegetables. You were pretty excited about it. Lapis actually started to like you. While Peridot was trying to figure out how a tractor works, Lapis was in charge of watering the vegetables, and you were helping them Grow.
Today Steven was supposed to come over to spend the night. As you were growing the last few corns, you heard a faint "Peridot! Lapis! (G/t)! I'm sorry I broke your door thingy! I wanted to fix it, but I don't know how it goes together! Makes a pretty neat mask tho". " Wow! Did I just die and go to the back of a cereal box?" You heard a faint scream. "Hi Steven!" You heard Lapis say. You ran to the back of the small field. "Steven! I'm on a tractor!" You heard Period say. "Heya Steven" You said. "Did I spray you by accident?" Lapis asked him. "Just a little" He said and shook his head. "Ahah. So glad you could make it" Lapis said. "Steven! How do you like our little- ugh. Experiment?!" Peridot asked as she parked the tractor next to you. "It's amazing! What made you want to start farming stuff all of a sudden?" Steven asked. "I had all the skills required for growing gems. I figured, why not try growing something else?" She answered. "Who knows maybe they're ready right now" You said. Peridot plucked a corn and said hello to it. "Hello corn. Mabie she can't hear me in there. I made you in my image! You will do as I say!" She yelled at it. Steven laughed a little "Wait you didn't think that the corn was gonna walk right out of the ground when you told it to did you? That's not how vegetables work." He said. "It's not?" You asked sadly. "Well than what's the point of corn!?" Period said and threw the corn on the ground. "I have to admit. I've really been starting to miss the pitter patter of full sized gem soldiers" She said. "It does get pretty quiet around here" Lapis said. "Come on (G/t) let's go disassemble the tractor" You and Peridot walked sadly to the tractor while Lapis flew back to the barn.

The next day you found a pumpkin barking and trying to pull itself from the ground. "Yes! I'll get Steven!" Period said and ran back to the barn. "Hurry Steven!" She said excited. "Peridot! Slow down!" Steven said. "But you need to see! We did it!" The pumpkin barked. "Guess you don't know how vegetables work after all" Peridot continued. "He he. Yeah you guys surely showed me" Steven said. "Come now our little creation! You can assist in harvesting the rest of your kind" Peridot said as she freed the pumpkin. It jumped out of her hands and ran towards Steven. It seemed to like Steven more than us. "Ehe. Must be the pumpkin treats in my back pocket!" He said. "That doesn't make sense" You said. "We made it. It should listen to us!" Peridot said. "It has just come into existence and it already doesn't like us." Lapis finished. "Oh come on. Go to Peridot, Lapis and (G/t)" He said. The pumpkin jumped into Stevens arms. "I'm sorry. I think he's coming to me because- I am the one who made him" He said sadly. "Oh. That explains it" Peridot said. "Well. We made this one" You said holding up a big pumpkin. "It's okay. But look at Stevens" Peridot said and looked at Stevens pumpkin who was rolling on the ground. "It has a face and everything" She continued. "It's true" You said. "Ours doesn't have a face" Lapis said sadly. "Oh no! Don't be sad. Wait right here! I have an idea!" Steven said. He ran towards the pumpkins. "My dad showed it to do this once" He said and grabbed a sarp shovel. "First we make a mouth" He said as he made a curved line on the pumpkin to make a mouth. Pumpkin looked scared. "Than two eyes" He said as he made two holes on the pumpkin. Pumpkin whined. "Hmm looking pretty good. Oh you know what? I almost forgot a really important step" He said as he cut a big hole in the pumpkin and threw the insides of the pumpkin on the ground. Pumpkin got scared and ran towards you. He jumped into your arms and cuddled into you. "Yay! It loves us now!" Peridot said. Pumpkin barked at Steven angrily. "Aww it's okay veggie head. That brute can't get you now" You said and patted pumpkin. "Oh.he he he. It's nice to have a new Addition to the family" He said and brushed the pumpkin juice off of himself.

A plane suddenly flew very closely to the ground. You all ran to the place where it landed. "Ah! What the? Hobos broke into the barn!" The man yelled. "Hey! Don't you touch our things! Peridot yelled at him. The man ran towards you. " You're hobets? A hobo is a mans job!" He yelled at us. "who's the human and what's he yelling about?" Lapis asked. "The real question is: where are my attack drones?" Peridot said. "Wait a minute. Those mysterious constructions. Your weird appearance. Your strange jewels (did I spell it right?). I know what you are. You're hippies! I heard about you on the AM radio. What're you doing coming in here socialising this fine American barn!" He yelled. You looked at Lapis and than Peridot. Peridot tried to activate the attack drones. Lapis sighed and summoned a water hand and than grabbed the human. He screamed Peridots attack drones showed up and flew around him. "Oh! There they are" Peridot said. "Wait! Don't hurt him!" Steven said. "But he's attacking us and our home!" You said. Steven stepped forward. "Uhh hello! How's it going?" He asked the human. "Oh how do you think?" The man yelled at him. "Eh. Yeah! We just wanted to know what do you want?" Steven asked the human again. "What I want? I want you hippies out of my barn!" He yelled. You looked at Steven confused. "Your barn?" Steven asked confused as well.

The crystal gems arrived. They all stepped out of a big car. "There they're!" Steven said and pointed at the car. "Greg got your message and we came too" Pearl said. "Is that the human giving you trouble?" Amethyst asked. "I told you, you three could use a guard dog" The fus- I mean Garnet said. Pumpkin ran in front of us and barked. Pearl freaked out, amethyst stared at it out of amazement and Garnet just simply said "I guess that works".

Stevens dad got out of the car and asked " What're you doing to that guy up there?". "Just, putting him down" Lapis said and let the man down. "Ugh. Not cool. Greg?" The man said as he was brushing himself off. "Andy?" Stevens dad said. "They know each other?" Pearl questioned. "This is perfect! Come on help chase off these freeloaders. They using some kind of hippie mind tricks" The 'Andy' said. "Um" The 'Greg' started. "Who told you, you can move in here and mess this whole place up" Andy asked us. "I did Andy" Greg said. "You did? This is my parents barn!" Andy yelled at him. "Um dad who's this?" Steven asked. "Dad? You mean no way" Andy looked very surprised. "Steven this is Andy he's my cousin. Andy meet is Steven he's my son" Greg introduced them. "Wow! It's really nice to meet you! Does that mean you're my first cousin once removed?" Steven asked. "Forget that nonsense!" Andy said and hugged Steven tightly. You were worried about Steven getting hurt. You almost summoned you weapon. "You call me uncle Andy. I'm an uncle I can't believe it. Greg you little turd, how come you never told me?" He asked as he put Steven under his shoulder. You were still pretty worried about Steven. "How was I supposed to? I haven't seen you in years!" Greg said. "And whos fault is that? You thought you were so much better than us. You just got your van and drove away" Andy said. "That was like two decades ago!" Greg said. "Uncle Andy, can I get down now?" Steven asked. "Oh sorry Steven. I'm not used to holding nephews. Cause I didn't know I had one!" He yelled at Greg. "So which one of these girls is the wife? I've gotta give em my condolences right?" Andy laughed and elbowed Greg. "Hey come on. I gotta guess here?" He pointed at Garnet "It's gotta be you. I bet this useless lump needs a big girl to keep him in line. You're not big I'm just saying you're tall. Not you know" He said not trying to insult Garnet. All of the Crystal gems looked sad, including Greg. "Rose is no longer with us" Greg said sadly. "Oh. Wow. I'm sorry I didn't know" He put a hand on Stevens head. "These people are sort of like her family, so I offered to let these three stay In the barn" Greg said. "Yeah? Well that was really nice of you. But he barn's for the De Mayo family" Andy said. "What's a De Mayo?" Stevens asked. Andy looked shocked. "Andy De Mayo, Greg De Mayo, Steven De Mayo, we're the De Mayos" He explained to Steven. "Actually we're um the Universes now" Greg said. "You space walnut, you didn't even keep the family name? But you going around givin family property out like candy on some kind of candy giving out holiday?" He yelled angrily. "You're telling me Universe isn't a real last name?" Steven said (freaked out) surprised. "It is a real name, I had it changed. Andy look, they just really needed a place. They're alien refugees from Space and-" Greg was cut off by screaming Andy. "They're illegal aliens?! What? You couldn't even marry an American?" "What does that matter?" Greg said angrily. "De Mayo is a much cooler name than plane old Universe" Steven said to himself. "You turned your back on your family just so you can get in with bunch of weirdo hippie Martian immigrants?" He pointed ant You, Lapis and Peridot "You three, get the heck off of my planet, out of my country and out of my barn!" He yelled at you. You were angry. You made the grass under him grow faster. He couldn't move. "What the" He started. "(G/t) don't worry, I'll reactivate the Attack drones" Peridot said. "Guys wait!" Steven stopped you and Peridot. "Uncle Andy?" "Yeah?" Andy answered. "I'm sorry we took over the barn. I didn't even know we had any other family to share it with" Steven apologized. "You didn't huh?" Andy shot a glare towards Greg. "But this Barn, it means a lot to all of us. We spend so much Time Together Here" Steven continued. "Well my family spend a lot of time here too. Once a year we'd all meet up here, catch up, eat a big meal, have a good time, years and years of family tradition" Andy said. "Oh yeah? Well we can do that too. We've got a farm here with plenty of food! Let's make a big traditional meal and eat it together. You'll have a good time and than you'll have to admit they're family! And would you kick family out of the barn?" Steven said. "Aw. Greg you lucky you gotta sutch a cute kid. I know he didn't get it from you" Andy said. "So you're letting them-" Greg started but was cut off by Andy "I will you a chance and eat your dinner, but only cuz I lost my sandwich in the Atlantic. Now excuse me I gotta get my jung out of my plane" Andy said "Oh yeah can you get me spit of these first?" Andy asked you. You made the grass smaller so he could get out of it. Than he walked towards his plane? "You think this'll work?" Steven asked Greg. "Mabye. Andy has never been the type to change his Mind about Something, it's gonna take a lot to calm him down" Greg said and walked to Andy. "I don't like this guy. I don't like some new Greg just showing up out of nowhere" Amethyst said. "Our Greg is clearly the superior one" Pearl said. "We're not leaving our home" You said. "If that clod things he can push us around!" Peridot Started. "Andy is apart of Stevens family, we should make an effort to get on his good side" Garnet said. "If he's my family, than he's yours too" Steven said. "Gems don't have family, at least not before we came here" Garnet continued. Steven smiled at her. "So for the sake of our family, tell us what to do?" Garnet asked Steven. "Let's get cooking" He said.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n- Oh hi there, so yeah don't be angry I will probably post another one today so, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 7 6
Hi Wattpad! This is my first story so don't be mad if it is bad but don't get mad if I don't post a lot because I have school so love you guys hope y...
748K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!
6.8K 405 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
7K 151 16
Tom.k. X reader!!!!Discontinued!!! Im sorry if the story is weird or cringy, this is the first story I've genuinely made😭 500 reads??? Thank you so...