Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 63 - Wedding day

19.8K 616 33
By KatCWrites

In typical mom style as soon as we told her what we had planned she made everything come together in just one week. I suppose it was helpful that I didn't want something as big as Lane and Shay's wedding.

Zay and I are very simple and that's exactly what we wanted for our wedding. There would be no formal reception, just an early afternoon wedding where we'll be married in front of our family and friends and cocktail foods would be bought around on trays by the wait staff.

Mom convinced us we at least need have to have a wedding cake so we agreed to that, but as for everything else, simple is the key.

I make my way out of my childhood bedroom and down the stairs. All of my family are here and currently they're all sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning." I smile

"Good morning honey, how are you feeling?"

"Good." I nod "I'm ready to officially become Mrs Cameron."

"Oh sweetheart." Grandma stands up and gives me a hug "look at you, you're glowing, you're not pregnant, are you?"

"Oh Evana." Grandad huffs "stop that."

"Did you bring that nice dress you sent me the picture of?" I change the subject quickly.

"I sure did." She gives me a smile

I watch Grandma and grandad for a moment until now I've never taken the time to realise how old they're becoming, of course they are both in their eights now, but I can't help thinking this is all happening for a reason, that I'm getting married today for a reason, I'm pregnant so young for a reason, they're here for a reason, feeling tears welling in my eyes, I blink them away. I make my way over and give them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I love you both so much, thank-you so much for coming."

♥️

After breakfast with the family I make my way upstairs to get ready for the wedding. Last night Zay stayed at Frankie and Sara's place, so I won't be seeing him until the wedding.

I opt to do my own hair and make-up with the assistance of my bridesmaids Shay and P.

"Are you nervous?" P questions as she makes a start on my hair.

"No, what's there to be nervous about?" I laugh

"I don't know, most people just get nervous, did you S?"

"A little." Shay shrugs "I think I was just worried I was going to fall on my face in front of everyone." She laughs as she makes a start on my make-up

"Well thank-you for putting that idea in my head." I laugh.

"Sorry." She grins

♥️

It takes a little while for the girls to get my hair and makeup how they want it, but eventually, it all comes together. After they're done, they help me into my dress.

My wedding dress is very simple but that's the look I was going for, I didn't see the need to spend thousands of dollars on a dress I'd wear once.

I make my way over to the window and stare out watching my family in the backyard, I'm so thankful to have them all here.

"Hey sweetheart." Dad speaks as he enters the room.

"Hi dad." I smile as I turn around and come back to face with him. He is dressed in a black tux and he looks as handsome as ever.

"You scrub up well." I grin.

"As do you." He smiles as he takes a step closer and pulls me into his arms, giving me a hug. "I am so proud of you."

"Thanks dad." I snuggle in to the hug.

He soon pulls back and holds my hands in his "Are you ready to do this?"

"I'm ready." I nod

Dad and I link arms and we walk down the stairs together. Just like at Lane and Shays wedding, everyone is already outside and waiting. The music beings to play and still with linked arms dad and I make our way down the wedding arch where Zay, Lane, Jordan, Shay, and P are already standing waiting for me.

Zay is dressed in a black tux the same as my fathers, the only tattoos viable are the ones on his hands and neck and he looks so handsome.

We reach him and the music stops. "I love you." Dad whispers with a smile and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too dad." I kiss his cheek in return

I take another step closer to Zay and smile up at him as we link hands facing each other and dad makes his way back over to Mom and stands by her placing his arm around her waist.

"Hi baby." I grin up at Zay who has tears in his eyes.

"Hey Princess." He smiles back

"Thank you all for being here today to celebrate the marriage of Zayd Cameron and Charlie Raven." The celebrant beings "I've been asked to keep this short and sweet much like I was when I had the honor of marrying Charlie's parents Chet and Amity almost nineteen years ago." She smiles towards my parents "Charlie and Zay have chosen to write their own vows, Zay we'll begin with you."

Zay takes in a shaky breath and let's go of one of my hands as he pulls out his paper to read off. "Charlie, from the day I met I knew you'd be the girl I'd be with for the rest of my life. The first thing that struck me was your beauty, but as I got to know you better, I realised just how beautiful you truly are. I have never met a woman who is so driven, kind, caring, mature beyond her years or someone who would do anything for anyone in need. You always know what to do and say to put a smile on my face, and I don't think we go a single day without laughing together. You came into my life at the perfect time, as I did yours and I know for sure that this all happened for a reason." He smiles softly "I love you, and there isn't anyone else I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. You will make not only a wonderful wife but also a wonderful mother and role model to our future children. I love you."

Blotting my tears, I try to stop them as best I can as it's my turn to speak.

"Charlie." The celebrant gestures.

"Zay." I smile and take a breath "I know what true love is because I see it every time I look at my mother and father, they've shown me what love is but I'd never truly felt it until the day I met you. Before you came into my life, I was starting to think the love my parents share is something rare, something I would never be able to find myself but you've changed all of that. Since the day we met, you began to impact my life for the better and I know that I wouldn't be the woman I am standing before you today, without you. You have helped me grow and taught me how to be strong, while still being kind and gentle. We laugh together, and we cry together, but I'd never tell anyone that because you a bad boy reputation to uphold." everyone laughs "But above all else, we are there for each other no matter what and I know there isn't anything life can throw at me that I can't get past with you by my side. I love you, and I can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives together."

"Rings." The celebrant smiles towards Lane. Lane hands her the rings and she begins the formalities.

"Zayd, please place the ring a the tip of Charlie's finger and repeat after me. I, Zayd, take you Charlie, to be my wife."

"I, Zayd, take you Charlie, to be my wife"

"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." He finishes with a smile as he slides my wedding band onto my finger.

"Now Charlie, please place the ring at the tip of Zayd's finger and repeat after me. I Charlie, take you Zayd, to be my husband."

"I Charlie, take you Zayd, to be my husband."

"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." I slide the ring on his finger and we both turn back to celebrant.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Zayd you may kiss your bride."

Smiling his places his hands on my cheeks and leans in pressing his lips to mine. Placing my hands on his shoulders I bring him closer and return the kiss, while our family and friends cheer in the background.

♥️

Our afternoon tea was perfect, there was no fuss, no official reception just deciduous food bought around and served while everyone stood and or sat around talking to one another. Zay really doesn't have any family other than Frankie, Sara and Jordan so I think it's a lot for him to take in coming from two to three people to all of us, but we all love him very much.

Making my way over to the seats I sit down for a moment and take in our family. I kick my shoes off, my feet swelling slightly. Zay notices me and makes his way over and sits down next to him

"Hi Wife." He grins.

"Hi husband." I grin back

"Are you okay?" He asks noticing my shoes

"Yeah, my feet are just a little sore that's all, high heels." I laugh

"Leave them off now, no one is going to judge you." He kisses my temple as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

We sit this way for a few moments just taking everyone in and listening to the laughter above us. Mom soon makes her way over. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine, just taking it all in." I admit

"I was going to do the cake now, if you're ready to tell everyone your little secret."

I'm currently only two months pregnant so really we shouldn't be announcing the pregnancy until next month but the only people here are our family and friends so we decided we would tell everyone today.

"I'm ready." I nod and we stand up hand in hand.

Mom gathers everyone around and Zay and I stand in front of the wedding cake made by Mom and Grandma.

"Thank you so much for coming." I smile looking around at everyone "It means so, so much to us." I take a breath "Some of you may think this wedding was a little rushed and it kind of was, but Zay and I have something we'd like to share with you." I turn to Zay.

"Thank you all for coming, as well as welcoming not only me, but also my dad and his wife Sara into your family, also thanks Chet for letting me marry your beautiful daughter." He smiles at my dad who raises his beer. "But as far as news, we wanted to share with you all that, we're having a baby." He announces.

Everyone claps and cheers right away.

Smiling I speak once more. "I'm only in the very early stages, we're only two months along so really we shouldn't be telling you just yet, but we wanted to share the news with you all at the same time and explain why we called a wedding so quickly. We wanted to be married before our little prince or princess arrives."

"I knew it." Grandma says with a huge smile on her face "From the second I saw you, I knew you were pregnant." She holds my cheeks in her hands "I'm so proud of you my sweet girl." 

"Thanks grandma." I smile back, tears filling my eyes once again

"Let's hope it's a girl, so I finally have my great-granddaughter and I can spoil her as I did you." She laughs 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 77.9K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...
2.9M 65.4K 60
Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to generation. Rough, tough, ruthless, charming...
869K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...
3M 84K 55
Amity Logan's life is turned outside down when she is forced to leave her family behind and move to a new town for her own protection. At just twent...