Moe Moe JUMP! (Danganronpa X...

Av Nepgya1023

Hope's peak academy is a school meant to give anyone who goes there an easy shot at life. Everyone wants to... Mer

This....is me
I'M NOT A WEIRDO!
First Day Of School {1}
First Day Of School{2}
An Otaku's Origin
A Place I Belong
A Language Hard to Read pt.1
A Language Hard to Read pt. 2
Deadly Rumors
Meet Ms Otaku
Complications
The Past
Assembling a Team
Time for a Plan
Dates are a Battlefield pt.1
Dates are a Battlefield pt.2
Confrontation
To Protect and to Save
To Feel Loved
A Particular Set of Skills
An Otaku's Ignorance
Gaming Pals
Bookstore Break In
The Big Reveal
Heist!
Final Day of Freedom pt.1
Final Day of Freedom pt.2
Back to School and Stupid Rules
The Real Challenge Begins
Meeting the Seniors
Rolling Coasters of Drama
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.1
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.2
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.3
Sprint to the Waifus!

A Tiny Break

10.5K 229 309
Av Nepgya1023

Y/n: M-MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Mom: Well you see I-

???: HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT!

A strange crash was heard and in walked a strange girl.

Nepgya1023: It's too early to introduce a major character like Y/n's mom into the story on...PART 9!?

Nepgya1023: I AM NEPGYA1023! THE WRITER OF THIS STORY! AND I REFUSE TO ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE! TIME FOR A QUICK BREAK! AAAAAAAAAAAND CUT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chihiro rubbed her red face with embarrassment.

Chihiro: I can't believe I did that to Y/n! He's going to hate me forever! I have to make it up to him somehow.

Chihiro thought of it for a moment. She didn't know what to do. How could she make up for what she had done?

That was when Chihiro noticed a strange looking building.

Chihiro: Moe Moe Maid Cafe? A place to manage and serve all of your desires! Now includes the anime special! This is perfect!

She slowly approached the cafe and noticed a maid standing in front of the door.

???: I miss you...I wonder if you miss me too?

Chihiro: U-Um! Excuse me!

The girl turns around quickly.

???: W-WELCOME TO CAFE CAFE MOE! MAY I ORDER YOUR TAKE!?

The girl said nervously. Hoping that whoever had entered had not heard her.

Chihiro: M-My name is Chihiro Fujisaki! Is this a Maid Cafe?

???: W-Why yes! Yes it is!

The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

Rena: My name is Rena Akamatsu! How can I help you?

Chihiro: W-Well...you see I actually did something really mean to a friend of mine and I was hoping getting something from here would help him feel better!

Rena: Oh really~

Rena looks the girl up and down. She was cute for sure. Rena had a feeling this "special someone" was more than just a friend.

Rena: Well, sorry but I'm not the best chef in the world. Our current chef is out at the moment.

Chihiro: Is he the person that you were staring at on your phone?

Rena: *Eeep!* W-What are you talking about!?

Chihiro: That guy on your phone. I think I might have seen him somewhere too-

Rena covers Chihiro's mouth.

Rena: Say a word...and I'll kill you! I'll give you a free meal! How about that!?

Chihiro seemed to like this idea, so she nodded with glee.

Rena: Great....now I'm making promises I can't keep! Where's my friend when you need him!

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Rena trying to use a stove with Chibi Chihiro having to step in with a fire extinguisher to save the cafe.]

Rena ties a cooking apron around her waist. Chihiro did the same.

Rena: *clears throat* Now then...what kind of guy is this dish being made for?

Chihiro: W-Well, he's kind of awkward, he's obsessed with anime, he doesn't have that many friends...

Rena: He sounds like a loser...

Chihiro: B-But he's actually a super nice guy! He always wants what's best for others and puts them before himself. He's starting to come out of his funk and he's trying to make new friends. He's....really strong, and I admire that about him.

Chihiro was smiling. A small blush was appearing on her face.

Rena: That sounds a lot like a guy I know...he's actually the head chef here.

Chihiro: Really? What a coincidence?

Rena: Anyway, what kind of food does this guy like?

Chihiro: Well, the most I see around his house is Instant Ramen, so maybe that's his favorite food?

Rena: Hmm? How about we make him a Ramen Cake!

Chihiro: A Ramen Cake? Are those real?

Rena: Of course they are!

Rena begins to pull a pair plastic gloves over her hands.

Rena: Calm down Rena! How hard could this be!?

....

....

....

....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Rena: S-SHUT IT OFF! SHUT IT OFF!

Chihiro grabs a fire extinguisher and sprays the oven!

Nepgya1023: I knew that time skip was foretelling of future events!

Rena: SHUT UP! YOU'VE ALREADY MESSED WITH US ENOUGH BY CAUSING THIS CROSSOVER!

Nepgya1023: You're no fun Q_Q

Rena opens the door to the cafe to air the building out and she lied on the pavement next to the door. She then began to cry. She didn't really understand it herself, but she continued to do it anyway.

Chihiro: H-Hey, don't cry! What's wrong!

Chihiro sits next to Rena.

Rena: Ever since the head chef....no....my childhood friend left, this place has been a disaster! The food isn't good. The service isn't good, nothing is good! He left me in charge of the place and I can't do anything right!

Chihiro: ....

Rena: I-I'm not cut out for this!

Chihiro stares at Rena for a few moments, before taking Rena's hands into her own.

Chihiro: Don't say all of these things to yourself! You're just going to end up weighing yourself down! This head chef or childhood friend or whatever, chose you for a reason, and I can already see why!

Rena: You can?

Chihiro: Even though you know you can't do something, you still want to try. You don't want to let people down! You want to make everyone smile! Just like him, right?

Rena thought back to her time with her childhood friend. The days they spent in their childhood.

Her tears began to dry up and the rest were wiped away. She stood up with a determined smile.

Rena: You're right Chihiro! I can't forget that friend left me in charge for a reason! So I'll do everything I can to not disappoint him!

Chihiro: Yeah, that's the spirit!

Rena: Now let's make that Ramen Cake!

Chihiro: YEAH!

The last hour or so were full of concentration. Rena and Chihiro worked on that cake nonstop.

Finally after what felt like days to the two of them, Rena wipes the sweat from her brow and Chihiro begins to pull out the cake...

Rena: Please be good.....

(I know the image is crap! Work with what you got!)

Chihiro: W-We did it! We made a Ramen Cake!

Rena: We did?

Chihiro: Just look at it! Oh he's going to love it!

Rena: T-Then I'll get the bag!

Chihiro: I can't wait to give this to him! We did it Rena!

Rena sighed, a hint of satisfaction lingering from it.

Rena: We really did....

After putting the cake in it's baggy home Chihiro made her way outside with the cake.

Chihiro: Thank you so much for the cake Rena!

Rena: Thank YOU for the confidence boost Chihiro, I couldn't have done this without you!

Chihiro: I'll stop by again soon!

Rena: I'd recommend during the summer! That's when the head chef should be back! You'd like him. He's pretty cool!

Chihiro: I'll bring the guy I was talking about too! He may be a little awkward, but he's a good guy I promise.

The two girls nodded to each other as if to clarify the promise and they headed back to their respected areas. 

Chihiro breathed into her cold hands to try and warm them up.

Chihiro: Maybe I should apologize?

She pulls open her phone and dials a number in.

Y/n: Hello?

Chihiro: H-Hey Y/n...

Y/n: Oh hey Chihiro! What's up!?

Chihiro: I just wanted to say...sorry about earlier

Y/n: It's fine! Everything's cool!

Chihiro: Is your...man's quarters okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah....

Chihiro: O-Oh! As an I'm sorry present I bought you something! Is it okay if I bring it!?

Y/n: N-Now isn't really a good time!

Chihiro: Oh....

Y/n: But I'll gladly accept it tomorrow!

Chihiro: Great!

Y/n: Oh and Chihiro....?

Chihiro: Yeah?

Y/n: M-My MOM is in.....OWWWW! TOWN AT THE MOMENT!

Chihiro: Y-Y/n are you okay!? You sound like you're in pain!

???: This little piggy went to the MARKET!

Y/n: OWWWWW! I-I'm good! I'm GOOOOOOD!

Chihiro: I-If you say so?

Y/n: I-I'll talk to you later, alright!

Chihiro: Y-Yeah, see you.

As the call ended Chihiro began to approach her house.

She stared at her chest for a moment and sighed.

Chihiro: If Y/n were to find out my secret....would he still see me as a friend?

Chihiro shook her head. She didn't have time to think about that. It was late and she had to get to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This was the Danganronpa part of the BREAK crossover.

You could argue that they are very similar....and you know what?

You'd be right!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

14.5K 306 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...
1.1K 28 7
Scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Strategic Mind, you are unexpectedly thrown into a killing game with the other ultimate students. The...
59.1K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
81.4K 581 25
There's a massive party going on at Hope's Peak Academy where all three of the main casts are involved, along with one new person they've befriended...