Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 60 - home

16.6K 578 93
By KatCWrites

It's been two months since Zay left for home and it took me a few days to get over him leaving again, but time made things easier.

As soon as I arrived back to campus that night two months ago, I had to speak to Angie and ask her what the hell happened and what Zay has heard. She apologised for the misunderstanding and explained that her boyfriend for two years, Jake, had cheated on her, so she decided to get under someone else, someone who had known her to have a boyfriend and that's why Zay had heard the things he did.

I've been feeling a little un-well the last two weeks or so, so I decided to make myself a doctor's appointment.

Currently I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called. I hate this, having to see some doctor I don't even know, I wish I was at home so I could see Sara instead.

"Charlie Cameron." The doctor calls and I stand up meeting her in the hall. "Hi Charlie, I'm Dr Sou." She gives me a smile as we enter the room.

"So, what brings you in today?"

"I haven't been feeling well for the last two weeks or so. I feel extremely tired and nauseous all day, I've also been having horrible headaches and feeling faint and dizzy."

"Right." The doctor nods. "There are many things it could be but I'll start with this, are you sexually active?"

Extremely...

"Yes"

"And have you been getting a regular period?"

"Ye- oh." That's when realisation hits me, I haven't had my period for the last two months. "N-no not for the last two months"

"Is there a chance you could be pregnant?"

I think for a moment. With my mind on school and no expecting Zay's visit I'd really slipped up on my pill and I'd been forgetting to take it.

"There could be a chance."

"Okay, take this." She hands me a urine jar. "The bathroom is at the end of the hall and come back in once you've been able to give me a sample."

"Sure." I nod and stand up taking it.

After I've used the bathroom, I make my way back into the room, sample jar in hand.

"Excellent." She smiles and takes it from me with her gloved hands. She uses a small dip stick pregnancy test

"Well give it about two minutes and then we can rule this possibility in or out."

"Okay." I nod, fiddling with a loose thread on my shirt.

Dr Sou makes small talk with me while we wait, but it doesn't make me any less nervous.

Once two minutes is up, she removes the stick and looks back at me. "You are indeed pregnant Charlie."

I swallow a dry lump on my throat and stay silent, I don't know how to feel about this, I don't know how Zay will feel about this.

"I'll need you to have some bloods done and I'll give you this to take home." She pulls out an information bag filled with pregnancy information. "All of the information you need is in here, including if you decide not the keep the baby."

Not to keep the baby? What? Just like that?

"Thanks." I take the bag from her and stand up.

"Come back and see me once the bloods are done."

"Thank-you, I will."

I make my way back to the dorm, my mind racing, I wish Zay was here, or maybe I don't because I don't know what he'd say.

I arrive back at campus and make my way through the door of my room, Angie is sitting on the bed with a smile

"Hey, how did you appointment go?"

"I'm pregnant." I burst into tears.

Angie jumps up and wraps her arms around me "Sweetie, it's okay." She sits me down "I know you're young but you have family support and a husband who loves you."

Yeah, I still never told Angie the truth about Zay not being husband, yet.

"What if this is too soon and he isn't ready?"

"Then he needs to get ready." Angie laughs. "I'm sure you've spoken about children before?"

I think for a moment and all of the memories of Zay and I with Easton come rushing back, all of the conversations we've had about children come rushing back and I nod my head at Angie.

"I'm so stupid." I laugh through the tears.

"Why?"

"I think he'll be more than ready; I think he's been ready for a while now."

"This is so exciting!" She giggles and hugs me.

I pull my laptop from the side table and open it, heading right to the airline website.

"What are you doing?" she questions as she watches

"I'm going home, I need to see Zay and I want to see our family doctor rather than some doctor I don't know."

"Wait, so does this mean you're going to go home for good."

"I don't belong here Angie, I belong at home with my family and Zay."

"Oh." She says sadly.

"What?"

"I'll just miss you so much, that's all."

I take a deep breath and close the laptop. Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, yes, I'm pregnant but does that mean I have to give up all of studies?

"Okay." I breath out. "Come with me to get these bloods done, because I hate needles, and I'll make sure I'm one hundred percent pregnant, and if it comes back as yes, I'll speak to the school and weigh up my options."

"Of course I'll come with you silly, let's go." She stands up taking my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.4K 18
HIS Book Series #2: Don't have to read the series in order! :) Cage is the president of a well feared gang called the King Cobras. He is twenty-eight...
153K 6.3K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...
1.1M 36.2K 59
Isabella 'Bella' Ricci, twenty four years old, beautiful, smart, full of sass and boss vibes to match. Bella is the daughter of the leader of one of...