Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 54 - Goodbye

16.5K 577 33
By KatCWrites

Our last day together was amazing, and it's only going to make me miss Zay more.

Today we spend the day exploring the rest of the city together and he even took me on horse and carriage ride around Central Park. It's currently 4 PM once more and it's time for me to head back to campus.

"I think I've changed my mind." I tell Zay as we wait for Rodger

"Princess." he laughs. "As much as I want to take you home with me, this is just nerves, you'll be okay."

"Okay." I nod and look down at my feet feeling the tears welling in my eyes.

"Hey." He places his hand under my chin and raises it so we're eye level. "If you get there and you hate it, I'll promise I'll come right back and get you."

I nod slowly and Rodger pulls up on the sidewalk.

I say my goodbyes to Mom and Dad and Zay and I jump in the car and head towards the campus.

We arrive and meet the same lady in the office, she gives me the key this time and dragging my bags behind me, we make our way down the end of the hall. I unlock the door and find the room empty however my roommate has set all of her things up and has her side of the room looking very homely, she has lots of pictures around the place, she's beautiful with long blonde hair and dark eyes, she looks nice.

Zay helps me unpack everything and we get my side of the room looking nice as well.

"One more thing." He pulls the picture of us from the bag and places it on the bedside table like I told him I would. "Perfect."

"I'll miss you so much." I feel the tears burning my eyes once more as they try to escape.

"I'll miss you." He pulls me into his arms. "Please don't be upset princess." He kisses the top of my head a few times. "I'll come and visit, and you'll come and visit and we can call or video call every day."

"It's not the same."

"No, it's not." He agrees. "but this is what we're doing for the next couple of years, it'll all be over before you know it."

I take a deep breath and nod my head once more. "You should get going, I don't want you to miss your flight."

He checks the gold watch on his wrist and nods. "Your right, I have to go."

I pull him close and give him a hug, not wanting to let go, he manages to move back and presses his lips to mine. "I love you."

"I love you." I tell him still acting strong.

I run my arms down the long-sleeved shirt he is wearing open over his white singlet (Tank) "Can I keep this?"

"Of course." He takes it off and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I give him a soft smile.

"I love you." He tells me once more and presses his lips to mine.

"I love you."

"Goobye Princess."

"Bye."

I stand there watching as he walks out the door and I feel my heart break into a million pieces. I don't want this anymore; I don't care about this stupid elite campus, I want to go home with Zay.

Pulling his shirt close to me I hold it to my face, it smells like him. Sitting down on my bed I finally let my emotions out and begin to cry, no, not cry, sob.

Zay's POV:

Leaving her was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I had to get out of there before I cried in front of her. The truth is video calling and talking on the phone just isn't going to be the same and we both know it. I have no idea when I'll be seeing her in person again. and I know that I'm going to miss her so much.

I arrive back at the apartment with just enough time to pick up my things before the car picks Amity, Chet and I up to take us back to the airport.

The drive is quiet, I don't feel much like talking but Amity breaks the silence. "How was she when you left?"

"She was upset." I admit "But she'll be okay I'm sure."

"I'm sure she'll be fine; she knows she can come home whenever she likes." Chet adds.

"How are you?" Amity questions.

"I'm sad as well, but I know this is going to be good for her, so that's all that matters."

We arrive at the airport a short time later and wheel our bags through the doors Chet booked us business class seats again, only this time I'll be sitting alone.

Once our bags are dropped off, we head into the business lounge and wait for boarding.

Charlie's POV:

I have no idea how long I've been like this, but it feels like hours, I'm trying to get my breathing under control when the dorm room door opens and the pretty blonde from the pictures enters the room. She looks at me and her eyes filled with sadness instantly.

"Oh honey." she makes her way over and pulls me into her arms. "Are you okay?"

"I- I'm fine, I'm just missing home."

"The first night is always the hardest, trust me I was you last night, now let's hug it out."

I wrap my arms around this girl who's name I don't even know and she holds me tight. After a while she lets go and moves back sitting on my bed as she looks at me with a smile.

"You had to leave someone really special behind huh?" she questions as she looks at the ring on my finger and Zay's shirt in my hands.

"Yeah." I nod

"You'll be okay, I'll keep you company." She smiles once more. "I'm Angie, and I'm from California."

"I'm Charlie, I live in springs."

"We're next door neighbours at home then." She laughs happily. "Is this him?" She picks up my photo frame looking at the picture of Zay and I

"Yeah, that's my Zay." I smile at the picture.

"He's cute, I can see why your so upset about it girl." She laughs happily again.

I see now why she has so many friends in all of her pictures hanging on her side of the room. She's so happy and bubbly, she's easy to like.

"He is really cute." I gush

"How long have you been together?" She questions

"A year in a couple of weeks, we met right before school ended last year and started seeing each other shortly after."

"Aw, and you'll be here for your one-year anniversary, that sucks." She pouts.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." I shrug.

"Alright, let's do something fun." She jumps up from the bed and puts on some music.

Zay's POV:

We board the plane and I take my seat ready for take-off. It doesn't take long to fill the plane as it's a late-night flight and I'm thankful no one sits next to me, the last thing I wanted was to be next to some random.

The doors lock and I look over at Chet and Amity as the flight begins to move. Chet is once again holding Amity and she's all snuggled in, she's brave to fly when she hates it so much, maybe Chet should invest in a privet plane or something, maybe it'd feel more like home.

I pull my blanket from my bag and wrap it around me, that's when I get the strong scent of Charlie's yellow diamond perfume left over from the last plane ride. Damn, I miss her already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
449K 8.5K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
108K 4.5K 18
HIS Book Series #2: Don't have to read the series in order! :) Cage is the president of a well feared gang called the King Cobras. He is twenty-eight...
1.6M 45.2K 35
"I could spend hours between your legs, teasing... sucking, tasting you." ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ *Completed & Slowly Being Rewritten* Previous title: Ca...