Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 51 - NYE

17.3K 632 80
By KatCWrites

"Has it all sunk in yet?" Jill questions.

"I guess a little." I nod. "Tonight is my last night with you all, I'm so sad," I admit.

"You're only a five-hour flight, I'll come to visit." P grins.

"And I'm dying for an excuse to get Lane to take me to New York so this is perfect," Shay adds as she rocks Easton in her arms.

Tonight is New Years Eve, it's also the last night I'll be spending with all of my family and friends before I leave for New York. I'm trying hard to be positive and happy, but on the inside, my heart is breaking, I'm going to miss them all so much.

"Hey." P pouts. "Stop with the sad face, let's just have the most amazing night ever, okay?" She raises my chin with a smile.

"Okay." I nod.

"You know you guys don't have to have it here for my shake." Shay mentions as she continues rocking Easton. "You can go out to the club like old times."

"What would be the fun in that?" I shrug. "We're all in relationships now, and besides I want to spend the night with all of you, my entire family, but especially this little man." I take a very fussy Easton from her arms.

"What's the matter baby?" I whisper and rub his back, his fussing stopping instantly.

"Baby whisperer over here." Shay laughs, the rest of the girls laughing as well.

"He just loves his aunt Charlie." I smile as I continue to run his back, his little head snuggled into my shoulder.

"Are you cool to look after him while I go and get a dress to wear tonight?"

"Don't you own like a million dresses?" I raise a brow with a grin.

"Yes, but I want something hot to wear, it's been a long time since I felt sexy and I want to find the perfect dress to have Lane tare off me."

"Oooo baby number two?" P giggles

"Okay that's gross, I don't want to hear about that, but yes, more babies please."

"I'll see what I can do." She grins

"Alright go, I'll hang out with the little man." I assure her.

"I'm coming, I want something new as well." Jill jumps up and runs out the door after Shay.

Sitting down on the bed I kiss the side of Easton's head softly. "Just me and you little man."

Zay's POV:

I make my way upstairs and towards the end of the hall, to Charlie's room. The girls left about two hours ago but I haven't seen Charlie leave her room.

Her bedroom door is open and I step into the doorway, a smile spreading across my face instantly. She's half laying down, half sitting up with Easton on her chest, His head is snuggled in between her boobs and she has her arm wrapped around him, both of them fast asleep.

I pull my phone out and take a quick photo of the two of them before admiring her once more. Can't she just stay here so we can buy a house and start a family already?

Her eyes open slowly and her grip tightens around Easton protectively as she's clearly woken by a presence but unsure as to who's.

"Sorry Princess, I didn't mean to wake you." I make my way over and sit down on the bed next to them.

Her body relaxes and she gives me a tired smile. "It's okay, I didn't realize we'd fallen asleep."

"You're so good with him." I stroke his head softly "I can't wait for us to become parents."

"What are you saying? You want to put a baby in me?" She giggles quietly as she looks up at me.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I tell her honestly.

She looks at me conflicted for a moment but I speak once more. "After you've finished your studies and I've bought us a nice house like this." Referring to Chet and Amity's home.

She smiles at my answer and places Easton in my arms, still fast asleep.

"I think you'll make an amazing father Zay, we'll have a perfect little family." she kisses my cheek.

By 9 pm the party is in full swing and everyone has arrived. Everyone that was here for Christmas is here once more as well as some of Charlies friends from school like Elle and Mazie and the rest of the Cobra members and their partners.

All of the girls are dressed up like they're going out in town, even though they're not, well Charlie sure as hell isn't anyway, not dressed like that.

I watch as she dances with the girls, all of them tipsy already, all of them in short dresses, all of them having fun.

"Your girl can dance man." Jord smirks as he sits down next to me.

"Yeah, apparently so." I mumble as I keep my eyes glued on her.

"Imagine all those college boys trying to get at her." He smirks once more, trying to press my buttons.

"Funny." I roll my eyes.

"Lighten up man, I'm joking."

"Speaking of jokes, have you asked Jill to be your girl yet?"

"Where's the joke in that?" He asks confused

"You." I laugh

"Oh, so funny Zay." He rolls his eyes back at me. "No, I haven't, we don't need that shit, she's pregnant now, I think it's pretty clear we're together."

"That's what you think."

"What's that meant to mean?"

He moves his eyes over to Jill and the rest of girls. Jill is dancing with Jasper, his hands on her hips as they sway to the music. It's harmless fun, I know that but Jordan doesn't.

"Hell fucking no, hold my drink." He shoves it towards me and makes his way over to the makeshift dance floor the girls have created.

Watching him, I laugh loudly I'll have to high five Jill later just when the shit-stirrer himself thought he was on top, I came along and win. Zay 1, Jords 0.

"What's your problem." Jillian pouts as she's dragged back over to sit with Jordan and I.

"I told you, I don't want my girlfriend dancing with other guys." he whines.

"Last time I checked, I'm not your girlfriend." She places her hands on her hips giving him attitude.

"Ha, told you." I laugh.

Zay 2, Jords 0.

"Right well I'm sorry you feel that way, but seeing as you're carrying my child I kind of assumed that we were together and we were going to be a family."

"Wait what?"

"I said, I thought we were going to be a family."

"You really mean that?"

"Yes Jill, I really mean that."

Throwing her arms around him, she presses her lips to his, that's my cue to leave. I stand up and place my hand on his shoulder. "You're welcome." I laugh and make my way over to the dance floor.

Making my way up behind Charlie, I place my arms around her and pull her close to me. She melts into my touch and moves her body closer against mine, rubbing her ass against my dick.

"Fuck me." I groan softly, why does she always have to do this.

"I could but I don't think my fiancé' would be very happy about it." She giggles playfully.

I smirk and begin planting kisses on her neck. "He's a lucky man." I play back.

"A hot man too." she moves her neck further allowing me more access.

I continue planting kissing on her neck and she moans out softly.

"Oi!" Chet yells. "None of that thanks."

"Sorry dad." She laughs and pulls her back away, turning her body to face me. "I'll deal with you later." she purrs in my ear.

"Or you could deal with me now?" I smirk back.

"Oi, listen up." Lane yells getting everyone's attention like he always does. Everyone stops as the music turns down and we all turn our attention to him. "I just want to wish you all a happy new year, and before we all get too drunk I want to congratulate my little sister Charlie on going to off to the New York, I'm so proud of you, you always were the smart one, I'm still the better-looking one though." Everyone laughs. "Anyway sis, I'm proud of you, let's get drunk and fucking happy new year."

Everyone cheers and the music turns up once more. Lane makes his way over and wraps his arms around Charlie. "I'm proud of you." He tells her once more, a little tipsy himself.

"Thank-you big brother." She returns the hug

"Look how hot my wife is." Lane grins as he pulls back watching Shay dance.

"Your wife is very hot, go get her." Charlie pushes him in her direction.

The party continues, everyone eating, drinking, dancing, hanging out together. Before we know it, it hits midnight.

A very drunk Lane stands up again and starts the countdown.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yells.

Fireworks begin to fill the sky in the backyard above us, of course Amity being Amity New year wouldn't be New year without fireworks. Wrapping my arms around Charlie once more, we stand watching the fireworks, half of our friends and family doing the same, the other half already with their tongues down each other's throats.

"Happy new year Princess" I whisper

Turning to me she places her hands on my cheeks and smiles. "Happy New year baby." she presses her lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 84K 55
Amity Logan's life is turned outside down when she is forced to leave her family behind and move to a new town for her own protection. At just twent...
416K 18.4K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...
158K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
338K 11.7K 20
HIS Book Series #1: Don't have to read series in order! :) Annie is 27 years old and has just moved into an apartment with her best friend, Rachelle...