Dominating Alphas

By 4everAloneAnAwkward

[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being... More

Sorta Important...
Prologue
This Is How It Started
How My Life Became Hell
Where I Say No But End Up Doing It Anyway
Hell Continues
Meeting Him
Meeting Her
Big Mistake
I'm Gonna Kill You
The Aftermath
The Death of Jason Stone
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Eating and Awkward Conversations
I Have No Idea
It's A Date
Kisses
The Bringer of Bad News
Fuck the Stone Boys
School is NOT Cool
Moving In
Attack
I'm Sorry
And It Was Going So Well Too
She Explains
Not-So-Happy Birthday
STUFF
Time With Archer
Her Mom
IDon'tKnowWhatToNameThisChapterSoThisIsNowTheName
And So We Fought
Alas, 'Tis the End of Our Journey
Bonus: The Wonderful POV of Jason Stone

The Stupidest or the Smartest

180K 6.8K 1.5K
By 4everAloneAnAwkward

Grayson's POV

"DAMN IT!" I tore into another tree, ripping the whole thing from it's roots and tossed it to the considerably large pile to the side. I kicked and punched another tree until my fists turned bloody. Cursing, I dropped down to the ground and leaned against it.

Why does she keep doing that? I wondered. My wolf was no help, he was too busy whimpering about how our mate was gone. Oh, man up, I scorned. I slowly got up and started my hunt for Taylor.

Jason, Gabs, I mentally commanded them through the mind-link. Search everywhere, EVERYWHERE, for Taylor Gale. She's searching for her Beta. Go, NOW.

Yes, sir, Delta Gab responded.

Taylor's out there? By HERSELF? That's so unfair! Jason growled. Michael's my mate; it should be me looking for him! I should've never stayed put like you asked me to. I'm coming for you, Tay Tay! Jason declared.

I growled at him instinctively, thought the reasonable part of my brain told me I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Jason chuckled. Don't get your briefs in a twist, ALPHA, she's smitten with YOU.

My brows drew together as I asked, mystified, How the hell do you know I'm wearing boxer briefs?

STUPID. my wolf shook his head at me. Why don't you ask the BETTER question, like how does he know Taylor LIKES you?

I brightened and listened. Wait, TAYLOR LIKES ME?!

Of course, Jason answered. Haven't you noticed? OH, I gotta go, bye Gray, love you! FIND MY MATE OR SUFFER.

Wait! Tell me more! But Jason had already blocked me. I hung my head. Damn.

She LIKES us, she actually LIKES us! My wolf was howling in joy and I couldn't keep the grin from spreading across my face.

Let's go find our girl. I followed her already fading scent, shifting in my wolf so I could be able to run faster. After a long run, I came to a stop in front of an abandoned warehouse.

Why is it always an abandoned house? Why not a freakin' flower meadow?

Who the fuck cares, my wolf snapped. Our mate's scent is stronger here, so go in the damn building!

I snorted. At least the best I could in wolf form. You know, you're very demanding.

GO! He roared. I growled but went in any way. My snout lifted higher into the air as I caught Taylor's scent. I snarled and raced through the place, searching for her. I let out a howl and shifted back to human form, quickly shoving on the pair of pants I'd thoughtfully tied around my leg. Running up the stairs, I scanned the room for Taylor.

"Grayson?" I looked to my right to see her in silver chains, in a dungeon, next to a badly beat up Michael. "What are you doing here?" I was next to her in a flash, throwing open the door, assessing her for any sign of pain or injuries.

"Taylor!" I grabbed her face in my hands, turning it side to side. I peered closer.

"Whah arh you hooing? (What are you doing?)" She slapped my hands away, massaging her cheeks. Taylor turned back to Michael and tried helping him up. I mentally scolded myself for not assisting him first; he was obviously hurt.

"What happened? How did you get here? Who put you here?" The questions spilled out of my mouth, my curiosity getting the better of me. Michael groaned in response.

Taylor lifted an eyebrow. "How about we get out of here before you start interrogating us?" I was about to retort, but the deep chuckle from behind me stopped me.

"Well, well, well," a voice smugly said. I whipped around, stepping protectively in front of Taylor and growling. A middle-aged man stepped out from the shadows, along with about fifteen other guys. He was bald and had rough, sunburned skin. The man was tall and would have been decent looking if it weren't for the long gash across the left side of his face. His eyes were cold, empty. "What do we have here?"

"Chris fucking Evans—who the fuck do you think you have here dipshit." Taylor's impassive tone caused a side of my mouth to tilt up. The man narrowed his shit colored eyes at her and I gave him a warning snarl, my canines extending.

Kill him! My wolf howled. Without warning, I attacked, changing mid-air, my claws out. I tried slashing his face, but he dodged my attack. I growled and lunged at him again. Before I could tear his face off, five wolves knocked me down from my side. I snarled and bit at them. They snapped their mouths back at me.

KILL THEM ALL! My wolf was enraged, his fury overwhelming me. I barely managed to restrain him.

DAMN IT, Taylor's over there! I growled lowly. They've managed to separate us. I looked over the heads of the rogues to see Taylor defiantly glaring at the man, putting Michael behind her. Though my heart swelled at her bravery, I was worried for her safety. My wolf let out a small whine and I tried returning to our mate. The other five rogues shifted and went to stand next to the already transformed ones. Soon enough, I was surrounded. I growled.

The guy stepped up, looking down at me. "Shift," he commanded. I snarled at him, refusing. His eyes changed to a darker color and he spat at me.

KILL HIM!

"Let me make myself clear: Shift now or the girl gets it," he threatened. When he said that, two rogues went over and seized Taylor.

"DON'T!" I yelled and transformed back. He smirked at my obvious reaction and I glared daggers at him. Two rogues held me and led me to where Taylor was standing with Michael. I growled at them, my eyes darkening. One of them laughed and spat at me. Outraged, I began to attack him, but a "tsk" from the man made me stop and just grit my teeth. The rogues scoffed and went back after chaining silver on my wrists. They, surprisingly, threw me a pair of shorts and I cautiously put it on. Then they tied more silver to my ankles. Wherever the silver touched, my skin burned, as if on fire.

Hello?! I panicked. I couldn't hear my wolf. Without him...it felt like a part of me was missing.

"Hey." Taylor placed a hand on my shoulder, her moon-colored eyes softening. I gave her a small smile and held her hand. She opened her mouth to say something, but a groan from Michael caused her face to crease in worry and her full attention turned to her Beta. The irrational, shallow part of me felt jealous that she was so focused on him and I bit my tongue before I could say something stupid.

"We'll leave you three to get more...ah, comfortable." With that, the man and the rogues left, locking the dungeon door. Taylor glared as they exited and this time I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Mikey?" She softly said. He grunted and she placed a hand on his forehead. I hated her touching another male other than me, but I looked away, reassuring myself it was out of care for his injuries. Nothing more. A small hiss escaped my mouth as the silver drained my remaining strength. I sank to the floor, feeling horrible.

"Michael." Taylor's voice was sharper this time. "Damn it, Michael, you better open your damn eyes right now." I looked up, shocked at her harshness. She was glaring down at Michael now and he lazily cracked opened an eye.

"God damn it, woman," Michael snapped. What the hell was happening right here? "Can't an injured hero get some damn rest around here?" Blue eyes darted to her, then to mine, then behind me. "Is...is Jason here?"

"We didn't bring him. I had him stay with everyone else." Michael nodded at that, seemingly glad his mate was out of harm's way.

Taylor scoffed at him. "You've been spending too much time with Jason. You're not injured and you're not a hero." At that comment, Michael glared at her and I chose that time to speak up.

"Aren't you...hurt? From the silver?" My voice came out weak and raspy. The sudden urge to hurl overwhelmed me and I laid my head against the wall.

"Well, yeah, but Taylor took them off right before you came in." He held up his hands as proof. There were red marks there, but nothing serious. "I healed from there."

"What...? How...weren't you," I wheezed. "Hurt?" Taylor shook her head.

"Nah, silver doesn't affect me." She showed me her bound up wrists and then she snapped them. My eyes widened. She made it look like she was breaking a twig.

"What the..." Taylor took my arms and a claw extended from one of her nails. She picked the lock on the chains with that and I was free.

Grayson? My wolf called in a shaky voice.

Yeah, I'm here, I smiled. I stood, checking out my hands and legs. Then I raised an eyebrow for some answers.

"Well?" I crossed my arms, staring the both of them down. "Care to explain?"

"No, not really." Taylor shrugged. Michael nodded in agreement.

I growled. "That question was out of politeness. Let me try again: Explain. Now." Taylor looked like she was about to argue, but Michael shushed her. She folded her arms and scowled at the floor.

"Butt," she muttered.

I frowned. "I heard that."

"You were supposed to," she snapped.

"Taylor." Michael's sharp voice had her shame-faced. "Just tell him.

"Fine." Taylor childishly stuck her tongue out at him. "But only 'cause I want to--not 'cause you're telling me to." She faced me. She took in a deep breath before announcing, "I'm not really a werewolf."

"What."

~Author's Note~

Yeah, so....I love you all. Vote and comment, alright? I ALWAYS go back to read ALL of your comments! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Type GrayYouSexy if you read my author's note!

Picture on the side is Grayson with the most truest fact ever. Gosh, that boy is just....TUT ILVOEHIMSOFFRIGGIN'MUCH!!!! HE'SSOBEAUTIFULANDSEXY!!!!

Song to the side is "Give It All" by Sammy J ft. Fiji. This song is so PERFECT and his voice is just URGHFEELS. I imagine Grayson just...wanting this, you know? Like, he wants Taylor to give it ALL to him and only him. ^.^ Don't think wrong. You'll spoil the song's beauty.

Dedicated to Mercy-Hime for the beautiful cover she made me! Thank you!!!!!! I love it!

Vote! Comment! Okay, bye!

LOVE,

4everAloneAnAwkward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.5K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
360K 8.7K 28
"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made this parents angry because he was Alpha...
4.6K 111 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1M 26.9K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...