Mobile Legends Oneshots

By kaythekat1

➡Book is closed until further notice⬅ "ℓσvє ωнσ yσυ ωαทτ τσ ℓσvє, ทστ ωнσ yσυ αrє ƒσrcє∂ τσ ℓσvє" Characters... More

ᴀ/ɴ
Refaela x Argus ♤ returning guard
Alucard x Granger ♤ learn to love
Kagura x reader [F] ♤ cherry tree
Hayabusa x Hanzo ♤ I promise
Granger x Guinevere ♤ repaint
Gusion x Lesley ♤ just one day
Harley x Nana ♤ run aways
Granger x reader [F] ♤ hero in black
X.Borg x reader [F] ♤ annoying pigeon
Leomord x Lunox ♤ hell knight
X.Borg x reader [M] ♤ whats cudding?
X.Borg x Claude ♤ thief
a/n
Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks
Hercult x Cyclops ♤ meeting you
Vale x reader [F] ♤ gone
Vailr x [F] reader ♤ fight
Granger x Gusion ♤ broken
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans?
Leomord x Lunox ♤ hell knight pt.2
Gusion x Lesley ♤ just one day pt.2
Leomord x Lunox ♤ into the unknown
Gusion x Lesley ♤ love letter
Chang'e x Harley x Lylia ♤ cake
Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks pt.2
Deleted stuff idk if I should consider finishing
Alucard x Granger ♤ video game
1.04k wHoOp
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans? pt.2
X.Borg x Granger ♤ options
Harley x Harith ♤ date of fate
Zilong x Ling ♤ training
Questions:
*ahem*
Zilong x Ling ♤ family
Dyrroth & Silvanna ♤ teasing
Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts
hello!
Claude x [F] reader ♤ are you sure?
Dyrroth x [F] reader ♤ jealous
Answers!
Zilong x [F] reader ♤ portal
Y'all are cute
Gusion x Granger ♤ hot but cold
!important!
X.Borg x Granger ♤ options pt.2
Dyrroth x Alucard ♤ secret
Saber x Gusion ♤ under this mask
Dyrroth x Guinevere ♤ trust issues
Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts pt.2
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ what is Christmas?
Carmilla x Cecilion ♤ twisted
Happy new year! + 5.14k!
!Update!
Finale!
So..
Granger x Gusion ♤ stars and bars
Saber x Alpha ♤ computerized emotion
Miya x Zilong ♤ A few minutes
Harith & Nana ♤ hang out
X.Borg x Kimmy ♤ robbery
Lancelot x Odette ♤ castle buying and cuddles

Harith x Angela ♤ rest

760 7 1
By kaythekat1

699 words

Requested by papipapipoom

I hope you enjoy! <3

This one-shot doesn't make alot of sense but bear with me-

Different kinds of powers were shown on the battlefield. Dark, light and any other kind of magic battled it out until one remained. Of course, they didn't die but not very power is the same after you "die". Each person on the battlefield had a role, marksman, fighter, tank, mage, assassin, and support. Support is like the backbone of each battle, like Rafaela, Estes, and Angela. They heal their companions without being noticed very much because everyone loves being in the actual battle instead of hanging back and helping out. Think of what those supports have to go through every battle, the terror they see even if the player can't see it. To them, Mobile Legends is just a game, but the characters are going through pain every day.

Like what was happening now.

Angela was watching in terror was many bullets were shot at Harith, blood seeping through his clothes.

"Harith!"

She ran to him not noticing Granger from the other team coming their way, to finish the job.

"Please! Just let me heal him!"

"I'm sorry Angela, I'm not the one doing this!" Granger yelled back as he pulled out his guitar case, opening it up so the cannon was pointed at them.

"I'm sorry Angela..." Harith softly whispered. Angela stroked his cheek softly.

"It's okay, we will be back."

And just like that the world around them turned white. It was just them and one other person from their team there. Their wounds started healing with ease and the blood disappeared.

"It's okay Angela, you can let go of me now," Harith said as he gently pulled her hands off him and stood up. Angela also stood up, grabbing Harith's hand in the process.

"Angela, there are many other heroes in the Land of Dawn, why me?" He questioned. Angela tilted her head and grabbed his other hand so they were face to face.

"You accepted me as another human being and not some robot," she stated, smiling at him. He also smiled back.

"Everyone accepts you a human being though, they don't really see the robot in you since you are always so happy,"  Harith laughed.

Everything then turned back to the respond ground and they started moving, but they separated this time as Angela had to help other teammates and no one was taking care of top lane.

After the game ended the two teleported to their house they shared. It was small but just their size. Since players would play the two characters, copies would go out to do that.

"Home sweet home," Harith said, stretching as he smiled at Angela, she smiled back.

"Indeed. I'm going to charge in bed. Want to join me?" She asked as she slowly walked to her room.

"Yep! I'll be there in one second!" Harith yelled from the living room.

Angela giggled and laid in bed. She took off some of her clothes but not enough to see anything and pulled a big cord out from behind her bed. Dr. Rooney had made it for her after she had found him, she was almost out of life but luckily he knew what to do.

She had done this many times, it was just a plug in her back but it hurt so she usally needed help with it. That help was Harith.

"Harith! I need help!" She yelled. Then heard running and in and instant Harith was at her door.

"Need help?" He asked as he walked over to her and took the plug out of her hand, Angela rolled her eyes.

"Why do you you think I called you?"

Harith laughed.

"I can tell your battery is draining because of your adittude,"  Harith said chuckling. Angela huffed.

"You're right... just plug it in already!"

"Okay... if you insist."

She was then hit with a wave of energy and then fainted. This was normal and not a surprise to Harith as he climbed in bed with her, cuddling her close to his chest. 

"Isn't it so much nicer without having to do anything?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
168K 15.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...