Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball πŸ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...πŸ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 106

27.4K 1K 285
By dreamdoll22

Idk why, but I'm obsessed with names with "Kai" in it. Like Skai, Sekai, Kairi 💀💀 Kai is just cute to me.
***
Saint Smith
Therapy had me feeling like a new ass nigga. Had me begging the doctor to stay for an hour more. Tryna pay her on the spot to squeeze in some more time but of course she refused. I felt mad confident. Happy even.

She really touched on my most deepest feelings and problems making them go away almost instantaneously. Shit was wild.

Driving down the street, once I stopped at a red light I picked up my phone to gone call Cass. It rang bout 6 times but shawty ain't pick up so I called again. Still no answer.

Me
nigga pick up the phone. you know ion like that shit. you only allowed to go up to two rings.

I put my phone down, expecting her to call me back immediately after she saw my message. But 5 minutes after the red light, she still ain't get back to me. I figured she and the baby were getting settled in so I let it go. But still. I always expected her to answer all my calls.

***
Cassie Davis
I woke up to the cab driver, tapping me awake. My eyes widened and the light seeping in through the window hit my face. I checked on Kairi who'd been beside me, seeing that she was wide awake. I smiled at her, popping her pacifier back in her mouth.

The driver opened the passenger seat door for me. I picked the baby up in her car seat, scooting out of the car and holding her. The driver had already grabbed me and Kai's things out of the trunk.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, paying and tipping him.

"No prob. You need help carrying these things to the house?" He asked.

"Uhhh..." I thought, looking around to see if I could manage. "Yeah you could help."

He nodded his head, walking up the pavement pathway with me to my moms house. It was so big and beautiful. But a little over the top for a family of 4. I bet it was Wades idea to blow all my mamas money and buy this shit.

I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it for me. A few moments went by before Kai answered the door.

"Cassandra! Cassie and the baby's here!" She shouted.

"I'm coming right now Kai!" She shouted back.

"Hi Cassie." She smiled, holding her arms out for a hug. I hesitantly gave it to her, pulling away quickly.

The cab driver left us alone at the door.

"I'll take the baby and put her on the couch." She smiled, reaching for the carrier.

I nodded taking the rest of the bags inside of the house and closing the door behind me. This place was big as hell. It ain't even feel like a home. It felt like something else. Couldn't put my finger on it.

I watched as Kai put Kairi on the couch. She sat next to her hovering over her carriage.

"Yo she look just like Saint. That's crazy." She chuckled, letting the baby grab her finger.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered nervously. I just wanted to take my baby and keep her close to me. My mommy instincts were kicking and I didn't want anyone to touch her, hold her, or even look at her unless it was me, Saint, or Mrs. Berry.

"Can I hold her?" Kai asked.

"A-actually she's probably really hungry. I haven't fed her since the jet." I smiled, nervously scurrying towards the baby and Kai

"Y'all got a private jet that's wild..." Kai scoffed. "So can I feed her then?" She asked.

"Oh I don't bottle feed." I chuckled, taking Kairi out of her carrier.

"Oh." Kai nodded, playing with her fingers.

I kind of felt bad. But in due time I'd warm up to people holding Kai-Kai. Just not now. Besides, I was here for a week so I had all the time.

Walking down the hall as if I knew where I was going, I rushed to find a room somewhere where I could feed Kai.

As I did, I bumped right into someone. Taking too steps back, I'd realized it was my mom.

"Mama!" I smiled. She looked good. Younger, slimmer, all of that. It had to have been the fact that Wades energy wasn't reflecting on her anymore. Had to be. "You look good."

"Girl so do you! Your body snapped back since you gave birth. A skinny little thang." She complimented. "After I had Christin it was hard to get my shape back but I managed. It's after I had you, I just let everything go."

"Thank you." I laughed. "And didn't I weigh more than Christin?"

"Mmhm. You sure did." She smiled, gazing into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just glad your here with me, you know?" She smiled, caressing my cheek.

"I'm glad I could be here for you too." I admitted, looking down at Kairi who'd been falling asleep in my arms.

"Aw look at her." She pouted. "She's beautiful. She really looks like you when you were a baby."

"Really?!" I exclaimed. "Everyone's been saying 'Saint this, Saint that, all I see is Saint, you sure Saint ain't have the baby himself?' SINCE SHE WAS BORN."

"I do see a lot of Saint but I see you in her nose...and uhh...your-" she struggled.

"Ma stop, that's all Saint." I laughed.

"At least I tried." She chuckled.

"You did, you did. I'll give you that." I sighed, adjusting the way I was holding the baby.

"Well...can I hold her?" She asked.

I cleared my throat, hesitantly nodding my head and handing her over to my mom. She pouted her lips, raising her eyebrows.

"She's so precious." She whispered.

"I know, I know, thank you." I smiled, caressing my face with both of my hands.

"Aww you said she was hungry!" Kai whined from behind me.

I turned around, looking at Kai who'd been pouting at me. I started to grow anxious but it went away as soon as I heard Kairi squeal with joy. My mama was entertaining the hell out of her.

"Okay you could hold her after my mama is done." I smiled, giving in to her. Honestly Kai was a sweetheart compared to when she was a kid. It was sad to see her go through what she was about to have to endure.

My mom, Kai, and I walked into the living room while my mom still held the baby. We took a seat on the couch all eyeing the baby.

My mom looked up, looking around at my bags.

"Kai gone show Cass to her and the baby's room." She said pointing to my bags and looking back down at the baby.

"Mkay." She nodded. "When I get back can I hold the baby?"

"Yeah you can." I smiled, taking my suitcase while Kai took the baby's things.

Following her upstairs, I examined the house. It was really nice. I just know this place costed my mom some bread. And I know damn well Wade ain't pay not a penny.

"So..." I spoke, breaking the silence between Kai and I.

"Hmm." She murmured.

"I heard you go to my old high school. How's things going?" I asked.

"I dunno." She shrugged clearing her throat.

"What do you mean? Like nothing's happening at school? You have a crush or nothing? When I was ya age I was going on a year with my first high school boyfriend." I smiled, thinking back.

"I mean...boys like me or whatever but none of them are cute to me." I shrugged.

"Oh really?" I smiled, following her into a bedroom down the hall.

Sitting on the bed, she sat next to me.

"I mean...there's this one nigg- guy at school. He's hella fine." She shrugged, probably thinking of him.

"Girl you could curse around me I don't care. I'm the cool older sister." I laughed, nudging her on the arm.

"Aw. Okay." She smiled, fiddling with his fingers.

"So whats his name?" I asked.

"Kayden." She blushed.

That name sounded hella familiar. Wasn't really that common in chi-town but I heard it before.

"Kayden what? Just curious." I shrugged.

"Kayden Laguarta. His dad is like hella rich. The CEO of-" She explained before I cut her off.

"Pepsi?" I asked.

"Y-yeah? How you know?" She asked becoming more intrigued.

"Does he have an older, OLDER brother like my age and maybe a sister round the same age as him?" I asked.

"Girl yes...how you know all of this shit you scaring me." She laughed.

"I think I dated his brother when I was in High School. Did he ever tell you his brothers name?" I asked trying to make sure we were talking about the same people.

"I think. It was like Mi- Mi- something. Ion really be paying attention to half the shit he tell me." She chuckled.

"Mickel?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah that's him!" She said in realization.

"Yeah I dated him." I laughed. "For like four years. Then I met Saint and you obviously know the rest."

"That's crazy...what happened between y'all?" She asked curiously.

"Let me tell you something about these Laguarta niggas. Yeah they some fine, brown skin, curly haired, dimple faced, muscular, demons. But I wouldn't fuck with them if I were you. My dumbass believed for four years Mickel wasn't runnin around cheating on me and talking to other girls." I scoffed thinking back on the situation.

"Oh wow..." She gasped.

"Oh...but don't get me wrong. I don't know if his brother is like that. I'm just saying." I shrugged.

"No I get it. He's one of them niggas that's always up under every girl and shit. Me the most. I don't know why but..." She sighed.

"Aw Kai...now I feel bad." I pouted.

"Cass its okay." She chuckled. "There's billions of other boys at my school."

"You right...but don't let that be ya main focus Kai. For real. Like boys are cute and all but you should most importantly focus on yourself. I bet you got some type of gift or talent you could put to use." I explained to her.

"Yeah..." She smiled, looking down at her fingers.

There was a brief silence before I broke it.

"You ready to go down stairs and hold the baby?" I asked.

"Yes! I can't even remember the last time I held a baby!" She squealed, leaping from the bed and racing down the hall.

Following her down the stairs, I watched as she waited for me at the bottom. Once I reached the bottom, she walked over into the living room where my mom sat singing to the baby.

"Kai you ready?" My mom asked, shifting in her seat.

"Mmhm." She nodded, sitting next to her.

"Okay." She whispered, handing the baby to her.

"Be very careful, okay Kai?" I whispered anxiously.

"I got her." She nodded, holding her like a pro.

"Well damn. I can't even hold my daughter like that." I scoffed, looking over at my mom.

"Yeah Kai is like a baby whisperer or something." My mom smiled, patting her back.

"Y'all don't gas me." She smiled, rolling her eyes while looking down at the baby.

"Cass you want something to eat right quick? That flight must've left you hungry..." My mom asked pointing over to the kitchen.

Looking over at Kai, I watched as she held the baby. I trusted her but I just didn't want anything to happen. Accidents happened all the time and I didn't want to take the chance.

"Kai you got her?" I asked.

"Yeah. I do." She nodded, keeping her eyes on the baby and making herself more comfortable on the couch.

"Okay." I sighed, looking over at my mom and following her into the kitchen.

I watched Kai as she held the baby. She was so gentle and careful. I loved the fact that they were bonding.

"Look at them." I sighed, taking the bowl of fruit my mom handed me from the fridge.

"I know...I feel so bad." I sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Kai really is a sweet girl...really. Now that her daddy's going to get locked up and her sister is all the way in a different part of Chicago all she has is me. And I could only imagine what she goes through at school." My mom explained.

"Damn." I sighed, still eyeing the the two on the couch.

***
Saint Smith
10:00pm
Staring up into space, I put my arm up out of habit. A nigga was bored and shit eating Doritos and drinking soda. Shit I ain't never did. I always ate healthier than a muh but for some reason I was just snacking like a pregnant bitch.

I only heard from Cass one time since she got to her mom place. I figured she was busy so ain't bother her.

Scrolling through my Instagram and liking shit, my phone started to ring. I sucked my teeth trying to see who it was flashing across my screen.

"Yeo." I huffed.

"My nigga!" Hood exclaimed.

"What?!" I asked.

"I ain't hear from ya ass in wild long. Where the fuck you been at nigga damn?!" He laughed, excited I picked up the phone.

"Shit...busy." I chuckled. "Fuck you calling me at 11 O'clock for?"

"I was tryna see if you wanted to hit up the fucking strip club tonight. You know Ion never go unless its witchu." He said.

"Maaaaan you know damn well..." I cackled.

"Aight my nigga hear me out. All you gotta do is come out tonight and throw some bills. I ain't asking you to get lap dances and shit. Thats if you want to." He said in surrender.

"Nah man. You know my girl gone trip." I chuckled.

"Would she? I mean it's only you having fun? The fuck would she trip over that for?" He asked.

"Ion feel like getting up bro. I got work tomorrow and shit. Plus its mad late." I huffed.

"Nigga it's 10:05...I used to call you at 12:00 to gone hit up the club and you would be racing out ya crib." He laughed reminiscing back to when I was single.

"Man you on that single nigga type beat. I got a kid and a fiancé." I said.

"Fiancé? I see you outchea making big moves. Congrats bro." He squealed.

"Thank you, thank you." I smiled.

"So you gone come out with me? I ain't tryna go with our nigga Fez, he smell like corn chips and crayons. Neva taking him to the club again." Hood laughed. "Drove all the bitches away."

"Man...you a fool." I laughed with him.

"So what the fuck is ya answer my nigga?" He asked frustratedly.

"Mmcht man aiiiii. I'll go." I smiled, sucking my teeth.

***
HOW WAS IT?!🌚
PREDICTIONS🔮
Comment 💬
Vote💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 602 14
I really like where this is headed so I'm just going to make it a book.
177K 8.2K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
72.2K 1.6K 48
⚠️WΜΆAΜΆRΜΆNΜΆIΜΆNΜΆG̢⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* CΝ†ΜΊOΝ†ΜΊMΝ†ΜΊPΝ†ΜΊLΝ†ΜΊEΝ†ΜΊTΝ†ΜΊEΝ†ΜΊ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...
58.8K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)