Keep calm and love Luke Brook...

By NessaIsCrazy

More

Keep calm and love Luke Brooks (Janoskians fan fic)
Chaptah 1 :3
Chaptah 2 ;3
Chaptah 3 o:
Chaptah 4 ;)
Chaptah 5 <3
Chaptah 6 :D
Chaptah 7 :p
Chaptah 8 >:)
Chaptah 9 :')
Chaptah 11 x_x
Chaptah 12 :*
Chaptah 13 :x
Chaptah 14 (;
Chaptah 15 (:<
Chaptah 16 O:)
Chaptah 17 :I
Chaptah 18 >:|
Chaptah 19 O:<
Chaptah 20 {:
READ PLEASE O:
Chapter 21 >:}
Chapter 22 (:
Chapter 23 c:
Chapter 24 o':
Chapter 25 >:P
Chaptah 26 c;<
Chaptah 27 ;{D

Chaptah 10 XD

471 4 0
By NessaIsCrazy

I turned my head around slowly to find an old drunk eyeing my up from head to toe. "Um, how about you go home and I run away?" I said before making a run for it. "Come back here you dirty slut!" He called after me - I started crying because I knew he was going to catch me. I tripped on the curb and face planted the concrete, he grabbed my arms and started making out with me. I slapped him as hard as I could, but that only made him angry.

~~~~~~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why the fuck did I say that!? I have strong feelings for her but I keep pushing her away. Yeah sure I had a girlfriend but she was an absolute bitch! I don't know why I still go out with Hillary. Jai had a go at me earlier for letting her walk out the door, he was right - I was and idiot.

I realize how long she'd been gone, It was almost pitch black. I was worried and scared for her. I grabbed a jacket and a torch, hoping I would go and find her. 

I turned the corner and walked to the nearest park - not there. I started walking back when I heard a scream, Alyssa's scream? Sounds like it - I have to save her!

I sprinted towards the sound of her scream, I got to an alley-way to find a stupid drunk straddling her, I attacked him with a piece of wood but he kept coming on to her like a freaking magnet.

"GET OFF HER YOU DICK" I screamed in my loudest voice, he turned and looked at me - then looked back at her. He gave her a punch in the face and then sprinted off, I ran to her aid.

"Alyssa, babe im so sorry this is all my fault!" I whispered in her ear, a few tears escaped my eyes. I think she might need a hospital, she was hurt bad. I grabbed my iphone and dialed the ambulance. 

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hey my name is Luke and my friend was just beaten in an alley way"

"Okay, which alley way?"

"Glenroy alley way, please hurry"

"Be right there mate, stay with her, thank you for calling"

The guy hung up and I looked at Alyssa, she was now lifeless. I nudged her a little but no reaction. I called my house and told them about Alyssa, Jai was not going to like this. Neither was Maddi - I swear to god if she wasn't unconsious I would be more worried about facing her sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~JAI'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rang, and Beau answered I heard him gasp and he nodded his head - but he looked worried. "Guys! Luke found Alyssa in an alley way beaten up!" He screamed - we all hopped in his car and sped to them. 

I was going to kill Luke.  He didn't know how to take care of a friggen girl, he doesn't deserve someone like Alyssa, I can see Maddi is thinking the same thing.

We ran out of the car  and went by Luke, holding Alyssa's lifeless body. "IS SHE DEAD!?" Maddi was crying her eyes out. "No, just unconcious" Luke said, wow - he was crying to. Maddi instantly bitch slapped Luke sending him backwards in pain.

Ehm, YEAH MADDI! I knelt down to see Alyssa's face, She had a bleeding lip, nos and a black eye. Not to mention a huge scratch across her face. The ambulance finally arrived, Beau went to signal them.

~~~~~~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~

A bitch slap, wow nice. I guess I did deserve it, I felt horrible. The ambulance came into sight and they lifted her into the vechile. "One person can come fella's" The nurse explained. "I will!" I shouted and I walked over to them. "No! You don't deserve to see her you fag!" Jai yelled, "Maddi will go!" he muttered. Madison hopped into the ambulance and it drove off. "BEAU! Hospital! - NOW" I yealled at him, he just nodded and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ALYSSA'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~

He swung the first punch and I was out like a light, I heard a voice just before I went blank, Luke's voice - the voice I needed right now. I passed out for a while until I woke up in an ambulance - Maddi was beside me holding my hand and sobbing quietly. "Maddi, im sorry for running" I said quietly, my voice cracked. "Alyssa! Don't apologise! It was Luke's fault babe" She said sadly. 

"No, he had the right to tell me - I-I love him" I muttered. Wait! I love him!? Eh I guess I'll roll with it. "No you don't babe, you're confused" Who does Maddi think she is? "No, Maddi stay out of it! I love him" I said again. She believed me this time.

We arrived in hospital and as soon as they placed my on the hospital bed I passed out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~LUKE'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"Anna! Anna wake up please!" I got to the hospital and was told she went into a short coma. I need to wake her up, I think I love her. yeah I know I have only known her for 2 days - hence the reason I said think. I grabbed her hand and cried. I felt things for Alyssa that I had never felt for any girl.

"Alyssa please wake up I need you" I said quietly, I kissed her lightly on the forehead and walked out of the room to send Maddi in to see her.

~~~~~~~~ALYSSA'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

GRRR Why can't I move? My body is lifeless and all I can do is listen. I heard Luke talking to me, and all I wanted to do was hug him and be alright. But no - I have to be in a stupid coma. "Hey Alyssa, It's Maddi. I don't know I you can hear me, but I love you no matter what twinnie so don't you dare not wake up on me. Because I will have a fucking mental" I needed to show her I was with her. Come on I gathered all my energy and tried sqeezing her hand. Nothing. One more time come on Alyssa.

Ready GO. My hand twitched and I heard Maddi gasp. Thank god. 

~~~~~~~~~~'MADDI'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear to god, she just squeezed my hand. "DOCTOR! SHES WAKING UP!" Soon enough a nurse ran in and helped Alyssa wake up properly, as soon as she opened her eyes she looked at me and smiled. "I love you to Maddi" She whispered. woah she needs water.

I walked out to Luke and his brothers. "Uhh shes awake guys" I said happily. Beau and Jai went in to say hi. "Luke can I talk to you?"  I asked him shyly, still aware that he is a janoskian. Luke nodded and I sat next to him. "Im sorry about slapping you and getting outta hand. Shes my only sibling and I love her to bits" Luke nodded and gave me a hug "And she might get angry at me, but she said she loves you" I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and looked in my eyes. "I'm in love with her aswell" he said directly to me, I felt happy but worried for Alyssa at the same time.

~~~~~~~~ALYSSA'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~

Jai and Beau came in to say hi to me, but I barely listened to what they had to say - I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. "Can you send Luke in please?" I asked softly. They nodded and walked out to get Luke.

There he was, in the doorway. So dreamy. I have to tell him how I feel. "Hey Lukey" I said roughly, I could do with some water. "Hey Lyssa, listen about what happened - " I cut him off with a hug, I was still pissed he had a girlfriend - but I needed him. "it's fine Luke, but I think you should know how I feel about you" I said sincerely.

"No Alyssa, you need to know how I feel about you"  I paused and looked at him. Did he hate me?

"Alyssa, I have only known you - what 2 days? And I just wanted to say that I-I-I love you Alyssa." I stared into his eyes and a tear trickled down my face, Luke instantly wiped it away. "I love you to Luke" I had hundreds of tears flowing now.

"And Im sorry about the girlfriend thi-" I cut him off again with a kiss, he hesitated them kissed back - hard. His tounge traced over my lip begging for entrance, but I kept my mouth close to tease him. "Tease" he mumbled and I smiled a little, he traced my lip again and this time I let him in.

Our tuonges danced with each other and we soon pulled away gasping for breath. "Oh and one more surprise" He whispered, I looked blankly at him. He puuled out his phone and called his girlfriend - but he put it on loud speaker.

"Mmm Luke is that you? Its 2:00am!"

"Yeah, um Hillary - It's over I want someone else"

"Huh? You asshole! Who is she!? I'll KILL her!"

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Shes your mum Hill!" Luke said and then hung up we both laughed and giggled.

"Ehm, Alyssa?" He looked up at me and bit his lip ring, god that was hot.

"Yes Lukeey?" I said cheekily - I knew he hated that name.

"You're my girlfriend now, k?" He said in a girly tone. "Pssh! Okay then" I winked at him and he pecked my lips. The nurse came in just after we pulled apart. "Alyssa?" I nodded and realized it was a bad idea, my neck clicked and shot pain up and down my body.

"You are free to go now, make sure you get lots of rest and take this medication daily" She said handing me a container of pills. I agreed and Luke helped my off the bed. We walked out hand in hand and the others immediately knew what was going on. "I KNEW IT! CONGRATS BRO!" Shouted Jai creating a group hug between Jai, Luke and I. Beau started walking away angrily, what was his problem?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like