His Angel, Her Treasure (UNED...

By neeneyendigu

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 @WattpadRomanceIN 's ᴛᴇʀᴀ ᴍᴇʀᴀ Κ€Ιͺκœ±Κœα΄›α΄€ α΄˜α΄œΚ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€ | κœ±α΄‡α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄… α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ α΄€α΄› ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ αƒ¦βπ‘―π’Šπ’” π’‘π’Šπ’π’οΏ½... More

SharAdi, A Match Made in Heaven
Cover
Copyright Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Songs: in the glossary, at the end)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
ON HOLD

Chapter 25

108 4 30
By neeneyendigu

In this whole chaos, Akansha had forgotten the very reason why she was there.

"Shoot! Guys, you make me forget everything," she complained.

"Well then, what were you here for?" Aditya asked.

"Ammi akka and everyone wanted all of you downstairs so that we can watch Sharu akka's promotional interviews!" Akansha squealed in excitement.

"Let's go then," Sharanya said.

"You kids continue, we'll join you later," Sneha said and Sharanya understood why.

"Kanchi, let's go," Sharanya instructed as she held Akansha's hand to go downstairs.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

When they got downstairs, they found Amrita, Anjali, Akash, Meghana, and Ashish hogging all the couches, with only the single seater and the bean bag free. Akansha bolted across to the single seater the very instant her feet landed on the foot of the stairs, leaving Sharanya and Aditya the only choice of a slightly worn out bean bag.

Sharanya looked at Aditya with a tinge of shyness in her eyes while he was grinning like a child left free in a toy store. When his eyes met Sharanya's shy ones, his grin turned into an assuring smile as he blinked his eyes.

Aditya sat down on the bean bag first and Sharanya sat next to him with very little gap between them. However, she later realised it was because Aditya was sitting on the edge, hence he was falling down every-so-often.

Sharanya scoffed and snaked Aditya's hand around her waist, so that he could grip onto it and not fall down. Aditya smirked and pulled her closer to his chest, slightly nuzzling against the crook of her neck. This sudden proximity between them made Sharanya somewhat conscious about her surroundings and her breathing shallow.

No matter how much she tried, Sharanya couldn't let their intimacy not distract her. However, she did feel at home and peaceful in Aditya's arms that her arms were wrapped around his, and her cool body snuggled in closer to Aditya's warm one.

Although the others in the room had noticed everything, they hadn't pointed it out or commented on it as it would've embarrassed Sharanya and Aditya. Another thought would ve that they were going to make it a point of embarrassment in the future, or they were genuinely happy to see these two finally come together as a couple.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

While the youngsters were busy binge watching Sharanya's interviews, Geetha had asked one of them to go and call Sneha and Vaibhav for dinner. When she came back to check, she was furious to see everyone rooted in the places she last saw them.

Sharanya saw the look on Geetha's face and knew that no one could save her gang except for her. So, she made an excuse of using the washroom and went to talk to Geetha.

"Geetha aunty, I'm sorry," she apologised sincerely.

"OK, first off, it's not your fault. Second, stop calling me aunty! I'm no aunty of yours. When you can call Sneha akka Mom, then why can't you call me Chikkamma or something?" the lady scolded.

"I was just about to ask you if I can call you Chikki," Sharanya mumbled as she made the perfect puppy-pout ever.

"Sure you can! Now, can you please go get Sneha akka and Vaibhav bhava for me?"

"Geetha Chikki, please, huh? Seriously? You just asked me to call you Chikki and now, this formality and all, huh? You just have to command," she said before going in search of Sneha and Vaibhav.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

After looking around the whole mansion, Sharanya finally found Sneha and Vaibhav on the terrace, talking to someone on the phone. Giving them a moment, she stood by the door for them to finish.

Just then, a familiar voice announced, "I'm sorry, Vaibhav. I don't agree with this," before the line went dead abruptly.

Sharanya stilled for a moment as her eyes started to sting and burn. She hadn't heard the whole conversation, but she was sure what her father didn't agree with. However, Sneha's voice halted her thoughts.

"How can Rajesh say that? I mean, he is so well-educated and still believes that way! This isn't even seen as a compromise or anything in this era," Sneha exclaimed in shock.

"Exactly! He should at least be happy that Sharanya, having lived in 3 different countries — 2 of which are western — isn't in love with some foreigner of a totally different religion who might end up breaking her heart. He knows Adi, and we are even of the same religion and caste! Just because we are from a different sub-caste... I do agree with him that culture and traditions are important, but not to such an extent that it comes in the way of your only child's happiness. Hasn't he already done enough to curb Sharanya's dreams and stop her from truly being happy?" complained Vaibhav, angry at Rajesh's reaction on the matter.

Although Sharanya was deeply hurt by knowing that her father had rejected her love for something, for the second time — excluding the countless number of times he had neither asked Sharanya for her opinion, nor had he taken it into consideration — she knew it was not as important right now as it was for Sneha and Vaibhav to have dinner.

Clearing her throat and rubbing her cheeks as she eyed her face in the mirror, Sharanya went to call Sneha and Vaibhav.

"Sneha Maa, Dad, Geetha Chikki is calling you guys down for dinner. Let's go," she said, careful enough not to look at either of the two elders.

Sneha and Vaibhav shared a scared look before they followed Sharanya down to the dining room. Sneha's motherly instincts doubted that Sharanya had heard them talk but didn't want them to know that she knows. Plus, Sharanya's actions made it quite clear too.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

Sharanya was about to enter the kitchen to see if Geetha needed any help when she got a call from Ananya.

"Shar, you won't believe it!" exclaimed Ananya. "I just got a call from one of the assistants of Abhishek Kapoor saying that he wants to have a meeting with you ASAP for his next!"

"Oh wow!" While Sharanya's voice had the excitement that her words described, one could perfectly describe her real reaction — half as excited as Ananya had heard.

Ananya immediately asked Sharanya to be ready in an hour as the cab that would get her to Bengaluru International Airport — where she was to board the flight to Mumbai — was scheduled to arrive at the Mohan Mansion soon enough.

"Geetha Chikki," Sharanya called out as she checked her WhatsApp for Ananya's message about her travel details.

"Yes, putta," Geetha replied, transferring the Sambar into a bowl.

"I just got a call from my manager saying that I'm needed in Mumbai like, right now. So I'm going to get my bag," explained Sharanya.

"But putta, what about your dinner?"

"Can you pack it for me? I'll definitely have it on my way to Bengaluru."

"OK, but don't forget your medicines. They are in the second drawer of the nightstand next to the bed."

"I'll not forget. Thank you," said Sharanya as she pecked Geetha's cheek and rushed to get her bags.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

As Aditya entered the dining room, his eyes searching for the beautiful eyes of the love of his life. However, when he couldn't find them, he started to worry.

"Did anyone see Shar?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's upstairs," Geetha replied as she served him some rice.

"Why?"

"She has to go back to Mumbai, it seems."

"Why so suddenly?" Vaibhav asked as a sense of fear crept up his body. However, before Geetha could respond, Aditya's phone started to ring.

"It's Ananya," he said and Sneha gestured him to put it on speaker.

"Hi Adi," Ananya spoke from the other side.

"Hi Ananya, what's up?"

"I'm so sorry, but I'll have to steal Shar away from your holiday. It's just that I got a few calls for some important meetings with Shar and I couldn't deny them the earliest dates. I hope that's fine."

"No problem, dear. After all, work does come first," Sneha said.

"Thank you, aunty. And I'm extremely sorry to not let Shar take some time off after all that happened in the past few days." Ananya bid goodbye and ended the call.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

Sharanya's cab arrived around 40 minutes later and everyone went to see her off. Although she seemed to be in a rush, Sneha and Vaibhav couldn't help but notice the way she looked back at Aditya while leaving — the way a kid would see a toy that he/she liked, but couldn't get when exiting the toy store.

"Do you think she heard it?" Sneha asked quietly as they made their way back into the house.

"Maybe... But I really do think it is something work-related. Otherwise, why would Ananya call to personally apologise?" Vaibhav explained.

"But I'm feeling scared, Vaibhu! What if she heard us talk? What if she doesn't let herself to be with Adi?"

"Whatever happens, I trust our son. If the love of his life is not ready, then I'm sure he'll understand and give her how much ever time she needs. This is just a test of their love to see if it is actually true or not. Think about it, Sneh. Didn't we have to go through tough times ourselves?"

"Yes, I guess you're right. If they get everything so easily and without having for it, then they'll never understand or recognise the true value of love."

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

After she had finished the dinner Geetha had packed for her, Sharanya felt like calling and talking to her best friend, Aashna. However, one look at the world clock on her phone told her not to, as Aashna would still be in college and she didn't want to disturb her.

Just then, Sharanya spotted Sanjana's chat and she decided to call her instead of Aashna. The phone rang a couple times before Sanjana picked it up.

"Hey girl! What's up?" Sanjana asked.

"Hey Sanj. How are you?" Sharanya replied in a low voice.

"Shar, are you alright? Is everything fine?" a worried Sanjana asked.

"I don't know, Sanj! I mean, I know he loves me and I love him too, but... This is too crazy! I don't understand anything!" Sharanya ranted.

"OK, tell me everything from the beginning."

"Sanju, you know it, right? I loved Adi then, but I didn't think he'd ever love me back. Now, I don't think there's a future for us together, although we both love each other. Like, to make memories together; to have fun together; to live life together; to grow old together..."

"Shar, what are you saying? Do you even hear yourself? Something you said would never happen, has happened! Don't stop yourself now, darling!"

"Sanju, here's the thing. He reminds me of the life I want, but can't have. There's no point in it anymore."

"Shar, it's totally fine to feel this way. Just take rest now, and think about it with a fresh mind after a good night's sleep, okay?"

"Thanks Sanju, for always listening to my stupid rants and guiding me just like Aashna would," thanked Sharanya with a small smile on her face.

"Shar! Dosti ka rule bhool gayi kya? (Did you forget the rule of friendship?) I know I can't beat Aashna in this, but I'm glad that you think I'm as good as her."

"C'mon, don't underestimate yourself! I love you, Sanj! And I miss you sooo much!"

"Love you too, Shar! And I miss you too, wish you were here so that I could just give you the biggest bear hug right now," Sanjana said before bidding adieu and hanging up.

───────── 𝒜♥𝒮 ─────────

A/N: They know they love each other, but Rajesh! Bro, what's with this guy? Why doesn't he ever let his daughter be happy? And why does Sharanya think that they don't have a future together?

I know that these are a few of the questions in your minds, but well, this is how crazy of a writer I am to get random twists into my stories. Personally, I feel that in relationships, distance acts as a true test of time. That and unforeseen situations that come in life. It can either distance the couple or bring them closer than before. All of these, time will tell.

Now, moving on from the melancholy to happiness. 4 things for a happy ending of this chapter:
        1. IT'S MY BABY GIRL'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! Happy birthday Sharu. I know you don't know me formally or personally or anything, but I love you my baby sis! Have the best 7th year of your life. This ain't gonna come back again, but be safe and warm in that cold MN winter ahead! Love you loads and miss you so much, my future best friend! (PS: tell that idiot of a brother of yours to message me more often! And take my number from him if you want to rant about him being annoying any time. Better yet, video call me from his phone whenever you wanna rant about anything in life.) [PS2: I hope to see you soon; either the next time you're here or when I come back there.] {PS3: Also, I hope you like the digital card I made for you!} <PS4: OK, I'm gonna stop with the PS's now. Happy Birthday once again, my baby. Love you loads! 😘😘>
        2. SHOUTOUT TO MY BESTIE!!! sanjali19 for the italicized 'quote' Sharanya tells Sanjana. Bro, I knew I had to add that thing in particular, if not anything else, the very moment I saw it. Let's be single-pringles for life together! Also, IPL season is starting soon, so let's war over RCB vs KKR as ever! While being band bajaao'd by school life...
        3. NEW TEXT DIVIDER AND BANNER!!! Thank you little-flaws for making HAHT look so pretty with the cover and text divider (turned banner)! SharAdi's story will look much more magical than it already was, thanks to you taking time out of your busy life and making these for me. Thank you so so much. (Especially after what happened over the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm glad that you are fine, that's what matters the most.)
        4. PLOT UPDATE!!! I've finally (FINALLY!!) started writing the part of HAHT for which I have written almost 30 A5 pages of notes in the notebook my friend gave me "to unite all [my] stories, whims, ideas, and quotes, whatever country [I'm] in." Elise, this is one of the best gifts I've ever got and I'll use it forever and ever and ever. Thank you so much for this lovely and thoughtful gift.
5. HAPPY CHAPTER 25!! I totally forgot about this point! We've finally hit 25 published chapters! Thank you so much for your love and support throughout this journey.

TO OVERCOMING THE DISTANCES AND MORE OF SharAdi(!!!!!!!),
♥️LOVE LOVE♥️
Vote, Comment, and Share if you like SharAdi!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 15.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.3M 84.7K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
639K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...