Sugar ↝ bakudeku βœ“

By babyboyizuku

𝘼 π˜½π™–π™ π™ͺπ˜Ώπ™šπ™ π™ͺ π™π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜ πŸ’•βœ¨ -- - Izuku is now off to college, but when financial problems start to p... More

Chapter 1.: Off To College
Chapter 2.: Setting Things Up
Chapter 3.: The Quiet Condo
UPDATE
Chapter 4.: Classes Start
Chapter 5.: Meeting New People
Chapter 6.: Sugar? What's That?
Chapter 7.: Daddy's Plus One
Chapter 8.: It's Not Stalking! It's Research!
Spotify Playlist!
Chapter 9.: Ruby Red Ferrari
Chapter 10.: Seeking Arrangements
Chapter 11.: The Day After
Chapter 12.: Spill The Tea
Chapter 13.: The Leather Choker
Chapter 14.: Sex Till Sunrise
Chapter 16.: Fucking Brat
Chapter 17.: Alcohol & A Mistake
Chapter 18.: Hangover
Chapter 19.: Slut
PLEASE READ! πŸ₯³
Chapter 20.: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21.: I Miss The Old You
SUGAR IN DEPTH
Chapter 22.: Words Of Wisdom
Chapter 23.: Unwanted Texts
Chapter 24.: Karma's A Bitch
Chapter 25.: Listen To Daddy
Chapter 26.: The Past Of A Wealthy Man
Chapter 27.: A Chat With A Former Lover
Chapter 28.: The End Of Sugar
Epilogue
PLEASE READ. . .
REWRITING/ EDITING

chapter 15.: The Devil In Disguise

31K 989 1.1K
By babyboyizuku

Edited - 3/13/21

Uknown POV

I knew what was going on behind closed doors. I wasn't stupid!

I tapped my acrylic nail against my wine glass and thought about ways I could go through with my plan.

I wanted Katsuki for myself, not no one else's. And that worthless whore doesn't deserve him.

All he wants is the money

What better way to go through with this than to have that whore hate him!

I smiled at the thought

All I have to do is get Katsuki to sleep with me, but how...?

And how would I get his boy toy to walk in on us?

Then it hit me, drug him.

Not to the point where Katsuki passes out, but to the point where he doesn't know what he is doing.

Then I message, oh what's his name? Izuku?

I've only heard Katsuki speak his name out loud only twice in the workplace since he calls him on his off shifts.

I will message Izuku to come to Katsuki's condo and that's when his heart will be broken and give up on Katsuki!

It's the perfect plan!

I took a sip from my red wine and smiled in satisfaction.

The devil in disguise

3rd Person POV

Izuku laid on the duvet sheets cuddled on the side of a certain blonde man.

All he could remember from the night prior; in one word that is:

Bliss

It had been his first time and certainly wouldn't have been his last.

The way Katsuki's split personalities were opposites, degrading the greenette nonetheless, sparked up a little flame in the sugar baby's tummy.

The way he was being overpowered was exciting and something new that Izuku had not yet discovered, but he knew one thing was for sure; when it came to these types of things in the bedroom it made him feel vulnerable but in a good way.

Todoroki's POV

Izuku confused me; sometimes he would be in class and the other times he isn't.

It made me wonder where he went and this time he came into class 10 minutes late.

Sitting beside me he pulled his new laptop out of his backpack.

"So,"

Once he settled down he already had a conversation-starting, whispering it to me.

"There's a party on Thursday and I was wanting you to tag along with Kami and me."

"Izuku that's a school night-"

"I knew you were going to say that."

I saw that Izuku was disappointed in what I said and even added a little huff into it.

My father has high expectations of me...he's the one who runs this school and for him to find out that I went to a frat party? That's going to be hell!

"It's a one-time opportunity Shoto."

"One-time opportunity? Really? There's probably frat parties happening every single day here."

"You get what I meant,"

As time passed by the two of us were distant from the remaining of class.

What has gotten into him? Usually, he talks to me like I was the only person in the room. Did I say something wrong?

Before he left he pushed in his chair and looked back up at me.

"If you don't want to go then that's fine but-"

"I'll go."

I blurted out and soon my heart seemed to beat a little bit faster.

"Really?!"

This made Izuku happy and seeing him happy also made me happy.

"Yes. Like you said, one-time opportunity."

"Thanks, Shoto! You're the best! Remember it's Thursday, I'll meet you at your dorm room so don't be late!"

"One more thing, how are we going to get there?"

I questioned because neither of us had an actual car.

"We walk, of course, silly!"

Well...this should be fun then.

Katsuki's POV

All I could think about was Izuku and the night prior. I couldn't get the brat out of my head.

Brat?

Did I just call him that?

"What are you thinking about? Hm?"

Camie leaned against the doorframe that leads into my office.

As always she wore revealing clothing with signature heels.

"Oh, that's right! Your little plaything."

"What's it to you?"

I wrote some things down on some documents that I need to show Kiri. Maybe it was time to buy an actual house? That would be nice, wouldn't it?

"Just curious."

I could tell that she shrugged.

"Ha, ya well don't you have work you need to do?"

I didn't make eye contact with her. I didn't want to. She has always done this and honestly, it pissed me off.

To be honest, if I didn't need her I would have hired somebody else.

"I was thinking. Maybe we should have a drink sometime, just the two of us?"

"Where, cause if at my place that's a big no."

"Aw, but why not?"

"Don't trust you."

"You don't trust me? What have I ever done to you? We've been working together for years now!"

I sighed

"Fine, ONE drink! But it can't be tonight I have to talk with Kirishima about these documents."

I set the papers to the side and looked at them, not noticing that Camie had even walked out of my office.

I needed a change and it had to happen soon. I can't keep living in the condo I do. I want an actual house, a mansion that overlooked the big city.

I bet my princess would love that...

Soon vision swirled in my mind.

The noises he made the other night, what I would do to hear them once again.

A low growl escaped my lips, something I didn't know I even did till now.

He was such a fucking brat and that's what turned me on even more, soon my phone buzzed and it was Izuku.

Princess: Seeing you tonight?

Kacchan: count on it

Maybe I could get what I wanted?

What I wanted was to ruin him once again, wrap my hand around his throat, listen to the erotic noises that escaped his cherry red lips.

"Fuck..."

I soon became sexually frustrated and that's when my split personality took over.

"That brat's going to get it tonight."

★☆★

UPDATED YAY ME

Sorry if it's rushed...

Smut in the next chapter??

Let me know 😂

Don't forget to;

Vote and Comment
💖💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETEβœ”] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
232K 10.3K 20
β€’College AUβ€’ β€’No Quirksβ€’ Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki were partnered up for a project at the beginning of their senior year. It ended up becoming a ti...
10.3K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDekuβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...