Harry Potter x Reader - More...

By MadelineHatter15307

~~~ "Harry Potter mustn't go back. Dobby knows that strange things are happening at Hogwarts." the goblin thi... More

Dobby
The Flying Car
The Burrow
Did You Really?
Harry's Birthday Present
Black Mail
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Floo Powder
Diagon Alley
Gilderoy Lockhart
Lucius Malfoy
Walking Into A Wall
The Whomping Willow
Blushing Flames
Schedules
History of Magic
Celebrating Death?
Mudblood
Valentines Day
Mrs. Norris
Dumbledore's Office
Dueling Club
Parseltongue
Two Birds with One Stone
Who's Pretending?
Authour's Note
Mudblood
What is the Chamber of Secrets?
The Heir of Slytherin
Polyjuice Potion
Tagged?
No Bones...
Photography
The Diary of Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle's Memory
Harry's Potion Book
Aragog the Acromantula
Pureblood is the Password
The Yellow Eyes
Another Bloody Message
Woah, That's a Slide
Obliviate!
Harry's So Done Right Now
Splatters of Ink
To Be A True Gryffindor
A Sock For Freedom
We Made It
END OF BOOK TWO/LINKS

That's... A Big Snake

4.4K 149 493
By MadelineHatter15307

Sorry about that title XD One or two more chapters after this and we're done! AHHHH (Also, I have no excuses for my updating and I'm sorry.) 

At this point, I think this story is turning into a crack fic. ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View .......... 

   Stupid Voldemort, he's underestimated me. He really thought I wouldn't eat the gag? Joke's on him. 

   Just kidding. Joke's on me. My teeth really hurt from biting through it. 

   Riddle hissed something at the snake, which had turned its head towards him. He shouted smugly, "Parseltongue won't save you now, Potter! It only obeys me!"

   Is he like... a ghost or something? He's kinda hot for a ghost, though.

   WAIT- no, he's Voldemort, I can't think stuff like that. 

   The snake slithered its way towards Harry, whose eyes widened and he quickly  turned around and ran down the long hallway lined with snakes, water splashing as he practically ran for his life. So majestic- oh, wait, no. He tripped. He's going to die.

   Okay, now... about these bonds...

   "Not so fast, (l/n)." a deep voice sounded next to my ear, and I yelped, turning towards Riddle, who was crouched next to me. He leaned closer, his eyes staring into my soul. Crap. No wonder people like him, he has- had- a nice face. "Would you like to do something for me?"

   Haha. 

   Wait- what? 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   HOLY HELL, WHY DID I HAVE TO LAND ON MY FACE SO HARD?? I THINK MY GLASSES JUST BROKE. WAIT- MY GLASSES AREN'T EVEN ON MY FACE. STUPID WATER, I'M TRYING TO SURVIVE??? I THOUGHT I WAS THE BOY WHO LIVED, I CAN'T DIE BECAUSE OF A GIANT SNAKE AND SOME WATER. THAT MEANS I'LL BE LIKE MYRTLE AND THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

   It's a really... big snake. Lots of teeth. NOPE, CLOSE YOUR EYES, HARRY, CLOSE YOUR EYES. 

   Blindly trying to crawl away from the beast, I could hear it slither up behind me. From the shadow in front of me, I could see its large body drawing itself up to its full height, ready to (probably) eat me. Would I be tasty? Ew- no, Harry stop.

   A bird's cry caught my attention, and I instantly looked up to see Fawkes flying towards the Basilisk. The thump of the phoenix's body crashing into the Basilisk made me wince, but I watched their shadow as Fawkes began... eating... its eyes?? Ew. That's disgusting. Well, at least I can look at it now.

   And its bloody eyes.

   Why does that remind me of Voldemort. Ugh. Not again. 

   The Basilisk roared its pain, and I used this opportunity to shakily stand up again. That would be the bruises forming. Dang it. 

   "NO!" came Riddle's enraged voice, "UGH! That bird may have blinded the Basilisk, but it can still hear you!"

   Does that mean I have to stop breathing? DOES IT? RIDDLE, HOW ABOUT YOU TRY NOT BREATHING WITH A SNAKE FOLLOWING YOU, HUH? 

   I stumbled away, turning towards the Basilisk. Yup, very bloody. That's nasty. OKAY, TIME TO RUN THE OTHER WAY.

   DO I HAVE A PLAN? NO. WHY WOULD I HAVE A PLAN? WHO NEEDS A PLAN?

   I ran as quick as I could, my panicked breaths escaping me as I turned a corner, just barely escaping the jaws of the Basilisk as its jaws snapped at where my robes had been mere seconds ago. Into the tunnel, the Basilisk bit after me again, but its head crashed through a rock. 

   There are too many sewer tunnel things. What am I even doing? Running for my life? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO. God, just bring back Quirrell! That was far easier! (Even though I accidentally ended up murdering him... uh- SELF DEFENCE.)

   I turned into another tunnel, only to see it was blocked. CRAP. A few mice skittered away, and at the moment I really wish I could've turned into one of them. What's that thing that McGonagall does? Anigmatis? I don't even know, I don't know, I DON'T KNOW-

   I clutched the bars that blocked my path to escape, hoping they would just disappear like the glass in the zoo that one time. I turned around, only to see the Basilisk's head slowly inching down the tunnel. A few drops of blood leaked down from its eye socket, and the strong stench of iron filled my senses, almost causing me to gag in disgust. 

   My limbs tightened, and I backed away from it towards the bar, holding my breath. Holy crap. I'm actually going to die. The snake's massive head turned into my short tunnel, and I swear my heart stopped for a few seconds. Think, think- Harry, come on!

   It hissed, drawing nearer. Can it smell my fear? PROBABLY! I looked around, trying to find something to hit it with. It can hear things, right? That's how it's following me? Right?!?

   My eyes zeroed in on a large rock, and my chest surged with hope. Oh god, please, if this doesn't work, I'm going to become a snack.

   Now that I think about it, I don't think I would make a very nice snack... I mean, I'm covered in dirt and blood. Ew. 

   It drew nearer. Its mouth slowly opened, and I crouched down, my eyes widening and my heart beating all the faster. My hand slowly reached for the rock, and once I'd gotten a firm grip on it, I tossed it down the other way, towards the end of the main tunnel. It paused, seeming to think on it for a second, before (to my relief) turning away and slowly slithering down the main tunnel.

   And away from me. I waited for the last of its long tail before letting out a long breath. Regaining my composure (I should get paid for defending Hogwarts at this point... maybe), I ran down the tunnel where I had come, looking for Ginny.

   Oh my god. I'm alive. What a day to LIVE- wait- oh, crap. (Y/N)! GINNY! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STAY IN ONE PLACE??

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Hiss, hiss, hiss, bet you think I'll miss ya-" I stuck my tongue out at Riddle and he just groaned, rolling his eyes. 

   "God, I can't wait until you're dead. You're insufferable." he tightened the knot of the ropes around me, and I grunted. Gosh, really? A lead? Like some sort of dog? Wow, thanks. 

   "-I bet your boyfriend doesn't kiss ya-" I sang. Where had I heard that before?

   Oh well. Doesn't matter. (Actually, it might've been Hermione...)

   "Oh my god, SHUT UP!" he roared, tugging harshly on my... rope. I stumbled, but managed to regain my footing. Why does he have to drag me? Why can't I just float like Ginny? And excuse me, even though you'll probably kill me, you can't tell me what I can't do. 

   "I bet I'd make a better Basilisk than you, Riddle. Hey! We should do that. Do your Parseltongue thingy. I've seen Harry do it, but yours is probably better than his because Harry doesn't really know what he's doing- Wait... did I just compliment you? I'm disgusted with myself. Also, where are we going?" I rambled. My goal: annoy the hell out of him. He doesn't have me, I have him. MWAHAHAHA-

   "I'm just... dropping you off somewhere." he muttered mysteriously. "Besides, Potter will have probably died by now." 

   "You tell the LIES."

   "What?" he stopped, "Do you know something?! Tell me!"

   "... What? No! I have no idea what you're talking about." haha, play dumb. I got this. I'm so smart. This is my plan for survival!

   ... What if he tortures me, though?

   "Hey, dude, can you, like... see into the future of your life, though? Like, do you have a memory of killing Lily and James Potter? And maybe... I don't know... Killing yourself..." I said, imitating my best American accent. Which was totally necessary to my evil plan. 

   He stared at me. 

   For a long time.

   And when I say a long time, I mean a long time.

   Like, thirty seconds

   "You're going to kill me." he moaned, staring at the ceiling as if he was in pain. 

   "OH MY GOD, REALLY?! I THOUGHT HARRY WAS GOING TO KILL YOU-" 

(A/N) - I think I sold my soul to write this chapter. It'll be fine. I think XD ~Maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.1K 17
I HAVE STOPPED WRITTING THIS BOOK, BUT I AM MAKING A NEW ONE WITH THE ALMOST. THE SAME PLOT AS THIS ONE, THX FOR READING THIS!! *This book once had a...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
17.4K 596 20
We were together for a long time. We even went to the same college, but he had to move back home with his parents and that tore me apart. I wouldn't...
5K 78 18
"Five what're you thinking about." "Nothing..." "I can read minds, idiot." "Ok fine..." β˜†β—β—‹β—β—‹β—β—‹β—β—‹β—β˜† Book One I'll try to make one for each season. H...