Superhero ~ BBS x F!Reader

By She-Wolf5127

(Y/n) had lived in Los Santos for as long as she could remember. Life in the city was always horrific. Being... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2: Prom Night
Chapter 3: The Boss Man
Chapter 4: Graduation
Chapter 5: First Blood
Chapter 6: Failed Ambush?
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 8: Recallings and Warnings
Chapter 9: Old Music Memories
Chapter 10: Surprise Attack.
Chapter 11: Banana Bus Squad
Chapter 13: Friendly Heist
Chapter 14: Sleepovers
Chapter 15: Unexpected Party Crashers

Chapter 12: Day One

36 1 2
By She-Wolf5127

Settling in was easier than I expected. They gave me the guest room that I was already using because it had an ensuite. Lui gave me some of his clothes to wear until I was trusted to go and get my own. Delirious was kind enough to give me his Hockey mask while he wore his Raccoon head.

"Keep my baby safe! You can have this until you get your own." I couldn't take him seriously because of the Raccoon's tongue pointing out but I still made a good effort not to break it. The mask smells like Delirious, something I hadn't realized until now smelt so good.

Most of the boys left their masks on while I was around, waiting for a face reveal of my own before they would show theirs. I didn't mind, I could wait.

Mini, who coincidently, was the only person who could sew and knew people that could hook me up with a new suit, completed to my design, promised me we'd 'see a guy'. He was a fan and friend of the Banana Bus Crew and would help whenever he could. Mini also scolded my first suit whenever he could, saying it wasn't "FABULOUS" enough. I left him to his girly world.

When I was first seen with Delirious's mask, it was actually by Terrorizer who was putting the lock on my door. "How's it going? Better not be cameras in there." The man in all black had just chuckled before looking up and squealing.

This caused a stampede as people rushed to see what the problem was.

"THERE'S ANOTHER DELIRIOUS! AHHHHHHH!"

That stopped them all. I stared at them while they looked at me. "The name Psycho fits pretty well, doesn't it!" David says as they all burst out laughing. "I'mmmmm gonna getcha!" I had said, curling my 'claws' and running over to them. This caused another outburst and this time a snort. My eyes linked it to Wildcat as he started to wheeze.

That's what amuses me the most. Each of them has unique laughs. Some are loud, some snort and wheeze and others, cough cough Delirious cough, have something that belongs in an asylum.

It is only my first day here and I've fallen in love with this place.

It's yet again night time and we sit on the couches in the living room. Wildcat, Basically, Nogla, Terrorizer, Mini and Moo are all playing a round of Mario Kart while Vanoss, Delirious, Lui and I watch. Watching Wildcat and Basically rage is the best. Every little thing sets them off and to hear their screams make me go off. Everyone else gets mad from time to time but it's amazing to see how they react.

Terrorizer wins for the fourth time in a row and starts flexing. Wildcat throws his controller at him while Mini screams "FOUR FUCKING RED SHELLS!" I sit there, holding my tummy as I listen to everyone screech at each other. I can hear the three on the couches laughing with me while watching me twist and turn, trying to breathe.

"I can't!" I wheeze, trying to speak. "It's too good!" Tears escape my eyes and I gasp. Everyone's attention is now on me as I lay on my back, falling off the couch and laughing without any noise coming out. When I shriek like a bat, they all realize I'm fine. The majority of them join in as I regain my composure. I sit back up between Del and Vanoss after Basically helps me up.

While I wipe away my tears under the mask, Terrorizer lifts his foot and places it on the coffee table. "So baby girl, did you like the gameplay? I'm a top-class winner over here." I hear someone groan and a growl from beside me but I don't look to see who it is.

"Just because the RNG lords bless you doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it."

A round of "oooooh"'s start-up and Terrorizer punches Basically. The boys start chatting amongst themselves so I get up to leave. "I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight-"

"Can you come with me?" Vanoss asks, cutting me off.

"Oh." Confusion fills my posture. Have I done something wrong? "Sure... I guess."

Vanoss started walking out the room and I followed, gathering most of the attention from the other men. We walk down the hallway on the first floor and make it to the end room. The man opens the door and gestures for me to walk inside.

I do, inspecting a huge bed and office. There were clothes scattered on the ground and the sweet smell of cologne. This must be his bedroom.

"Excuse the mess." He says, walking towards the end of his bed. I didn't think it was messy. On the contrary, I thought it was quite neat. I compliment it and he replies his thanks back.

"What's the problem chief?" I joke, standing in front of him. He puts his right foot on his thigh. "I just want to warn you. Most of the boys will get excited about a girl being around. One that's not a stripper or a hooker. Be careful that they don't catch feelings, okay?" This confuses me but I agree.

"Remember your subject?" I nod, surprised he would bring it up. "I need you to protect her. She is very important and valuable to me so I need someone to be her... 'guardian angel', as such. I would do it myself but I have too many things to do here. I would send one of the boys but I need them all and it would be creepy for a male to watch a female. Pretty much stalking."

I nod, understanding. "Yeah. I will."

"Thanks." He says. The silence afterward is uncomfortable so I try to break the tension with a question, "anything else?" He shakes his head and I can feel him smile. I turn to leave and he takes off his mask, throwing on a pair of sunglasses. "By the way, Lui's clothes seem to fit you well."

"They are a little too big but otherwise it's really good," I say turning around and looking at him. I see his grin but it disturbs me that I can't see his eyes. "If you want to go out and get your clothes, you may. Do a night watch if you want."

I acknowledge his kindness and open the door. The boys are waiting outside, pretending they weren't just eavesdropping. "Are... you okay?" They nod and reply with a couple of "Yeah" and "of course"'s. I hold back a laugh as I walk to the door.

"Will be back in the morning," I call and take a truck into the boat they had parked on the shore. This little place lived on an island no one knew about. It was pretty far from what they call the mainland. The island is South Westerly from the bridge leading to The Wall.

It doesn't take me long to get home but when I do, I hide from Damien. He'll murder me... literally. I push into my bedroom window and grab a bag from the closet. As fast as my little arms would allow, I shoved my best clothing into the bag.

Any weapons I favored. Things I liked. Perfume and deodorant. All of it.

When the bag was full to the brim, I left into the lounge room, checking on a sleeping Damien. He was hugging himself and had huge bags under his eyes. His body twitched and he groaned, repeating my name under his breath. My stomach lurched and I so badly wanted to hug him.

I couldn't abandon my brother but I would be killed if I left the gang.

My lips brush his forehead as I make my way back to my open window. It was time for my next stop.

Bryce's apartment.

~.~.~.~

"(Y/n)? Are you fucking kidding me? No!"

"I made my choice. I have a lot of benefits from joining them."

"You could've run with me but you chose them!"

"I'll still be helping you! I am not running."

The arguments went back and forth as Bryce pulled at his hair. He was pacing in front of me, trying to hold onto his emotions. "Please stop! Settle down."

"You don't know how much danger you are in!" He stops and yells at me. "How bad can this be? This way I can fake my death and the boys can keep me hidden."

"Oh, they are 'the boys' now are they?" I cringed away from his outburst. "What does it matter to you? Why do you care so much!"

"Because I love you!" He screams, eyes widening as he holds onto his pink lips. I stay quiet, looking at the floor as he silently scolds himself. "I was in the gang once. It wasn't just me. There were a few others. A few of my good friends." Bryce looks at me sadly. "It was the best time of my life, being with them. I made a mistake as did a couple of others. It broke us apart. I've been miserable about it ever since. Well... until you came along. You made my life better (Y/n). You make me happy. That's when I realized I loved you and that I would protect you at whatever the cost. Being with them will wreck you, trust me! I need you to stay with me and your brother. You are better off far away from them." He says, stepping forward and grabbing onto my arms.

I pull away from him. "They are different now. They've learned."

"How do you know that? How can you trust them? You only just met them." The truth between these words keeps me on edge. "They are good people."

"Really? Psycho murderers? No one in here is innocent (Y/n)!"

"Which means you aren't! You are just as dangerous as they are." He freezes, hurt clear in his eyes.

"I need to go." I have to get out of this room. "Call the dude who offered you the million. Tell him you are in. Or I will. Personally."

The threat to my health was horrible and I knew it would kill him but I had to. My body flung out the window and I let myself fall for a few seconds before gripping onto the wall.

Before he knew it, I was gone. Arriving at the front steps of the Banana Bus Squad mansion. Wet tears streaming down my face as I went to sleep, regretting every choice I have ever made.

I would confront Vanoss about it tomorrow. About Bryce and his 'good friends'. I needed to figure out what is going on.

(1796 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
61.6K 1.2K 20
You are just an average woman in Los Santos but heres the problem there's gangs in the area you live, honestly your okay with that rent is cheap and...
7.1K 272 35
Una starts out in the Vanoss crew until she died in an explosion. She later comes back down to earth with James , the angel. Stealing a flash drive c...
23K 629 37
(COMPLETED + Editing) (Y/n) was the most wanted female criminals out there who is a gang leader of the most wanted gang ever (your gang name.) she wa...