π˜—π˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜ˆπ˜—π˜š ━━ π™ˆπ™–π™§π™–οΏ½...

By ukiyoplural

π˜—π˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜ˆπ˜—π˜š | in which tula marcel faces her final three years at hogwarts and struggles to keep her pa... More

━ CAST
━ GALLERY
━ PART I
━ CHAPTER ONE
━ CHAPTER TWO
━ CHAPTER THREE
━ CHAPTER FOUR
━ CHAPTER FIVE
━ CHAPTER SIX
━ CHAPTER EIGHT
━ CHAPTER NINE
━ PART II
━ CHAPTER TEN
━ CHAPTER ELEVEN
━ CHAPTER TWELVE
━ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
━ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
More Stories
A/N
CHAPTER FIFTEEN * ONESHOT *

━ CHAPTER SEVEN

6.4K 270 554
By ukiyoplural

LILY EVANS STOPPED OUTSIDE OF TULA'S DORM. She felt a bit weird about entering the girls dorm without Tula, but the brunette had insisted it was fine.

She was only going to go borrow here telescope, what was the worst that could happen?

Tula's dorm, much to Lily's surprise, was a shrine to muggle entertainment.

There were posters on her ceiling and walls of muggle gaming and movies, as well as some about books.

Enchnated fairy lights hung from one four poster bed to the other and it seemed each bed had a different purpose.

One was unmade, making that the bed Tula slept in the most.

One was covered in books and parchment, the homework bed.

One was hidden beneath piles of clothes, the wardrobe bed.

The fourth bed seemed to be a guest bed, as it was neatly made.

And the final bed, had all sorts of odd pieces. Each as interesting as the last, and on the side table, was several kinds of food.

The telescope was set up in front of the bay window, which had dream catchers hanging from it and a rapunzel like rope hanging out of it.

No doubt, apart of some kind of prank she and the other Marauders had pulled off recently.

Sometimes Lily had to remind herself Tula was a Muggleborn too, and that she was no the only one in their year and house.

Lily reached the telescope and was surprised to find a raggedy old piece of parchment placed carefully beside it. Curiosity swept over the prefect as she remembered a spell her friend Severus had taught her.

"I, Lily Evans, demand you show the secrets you conceal!" She whisper shouted, and the most curious thing happend.

Words spread out across it, paired with the Marauders strange nicknames, but they seemed to be mid argument:

(Credit goes to whoever Herhmione is for the next part)

Mr Moony would like to ask Lily if she could please place the map down before all hell breaks loose.

Mr Padfoot would like to tell Lily NOT to put the map because he's quite looking forward to Mr Prongs shitting his pants.

Ms Vixen would like to say that the map shouldn't be doing this. And that she thought they agreed to just let the map spew shit?

Mr Moony would like to tell Mr Padfoot and Ms Vixen to stop saying shit.

Mr Wormtail would like to tell Lily her hair looks nice today and is Mr Prongs doing okay?

Ms Vixen would like to tell Mr Wormtail he's adorable and WHAT is going on with Mr Padfoot and Mr Prongs?

Mr Prongs is not doing okay.

My Padfoot would like to ask Lily if she could find this piece of parchment more often. That's right, PARCHMENT. Mr Padfoot is looking at you, Ms Vixen.

Ms Vixen would like to tell Mr Padfoot to suck it.

Mr Prongs would like to say fuck you to Mr Padfoot and and would also like to ask Lily if she's ever had feelings for a lad called James Potter?

Mr Moony would like to slam his head against a wall.

Mr Wormtail thinks perhaps Lily should put this parchment down and walk away.

Ms Vixen would like to say that NONE of you are being as subtle as you think.

Mr Prongs does NOT want Lily to put down the parchment as he's still waiting for an answer about the whole James Potter thing.

Ms Vixen would like to ask HOW Lily is supposed to answer? Dumbass.

Mr Padfoot is having the time of his life.

Mr Padfoot would also like to say that this James fellow seems like an awful human being who smells like dung. At least, that's Mr Padfoots impression.

Ms Vixen still thinks you're all horrible at being subltle and would like to note that the map is malfunctioning and needs to be fixed.

Mr Moony agrees with Ms Vixen.

Mr Prongs would like to tell Mr Padfoot and Ms Vixen to SHUT THE HELL UP AND MR MOONY STOP ENCOURAGING THEM.

Mr Moony apologises to Lily.

Ms Vixen sends her condolences to Lilys brain cells that have died in the process of reading this.

Mr Prongs would like to say that James Potter is in fact a wonderful bloke and Mr Prongs has heard he'd make a wonderful boyfriend.

Mr Padfoot would like to tell Lily to really take in his words from earlier.

Mr Prongs thinks Mr Padfoot should shove his head up his arse.

Ms Vixen would like to ask how exactly Mr Padfoots supposed to do that on his own? *Wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Mr Wormtail would like to inform Lily that it's too late for them and she should run for her life and save herself.

Lily stared at the parchment with a blank expression as she read final words from 'Mr Wormtail'.

"What the fuck..." She whispered to herself before shaking her head and grabbing the telescope and leaving the room.

Unaware that a certain rat had seen the whole thing.

***

"Do you think crabs think fish are flying?"

Tula paused in the movement of lifting a jam tart in her mouth and turned to face Siruis.

"Huh?"

"Like, crabs can't swim," Siruis went on, "Does it look like fish are flying above them?"

Remus shook his head at the pair when he saw Tula was actually thinking about it.

"I don't know actually... like, when they go onto sand... does it, actually, I wonder what it seems like to them..."

Remus' expression turned incredulous as he looked back and forth between the two.

"I really wish my Animagus form was was a crab now. Like, maybe they just think the fish are like... planes? You know that muggle thing? Or broomsticks?"

Siruis nodded slowly. "Are there only certain types of crabs that can go above water?"

They both looked to Remus for an answer, who placed his hands down on the table in defeat.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again... I need new friends. How high are you two?"

"5'8."

"5'3."

Siruis and Tula high fived each other triumphantly.

"Shout-out to my parents for making the most perfect kid in the world." Siruis exclaimed, Tula giggled.

"Same."

"Congratulations to Regulus and Tula's sister, again." James said, sliding into a chair beside the three. "Speaking of which. How come we've only just heard of her, Vixen?"

An uncomfortable look settled  onto Tula's face. "Oh... uh, we're... not very close."

"Well what's her name?" James asked, missing the warning look his other friend shot him.

"A-Amber- I'm sorry, I-I've gotta go." Tula said abruptly, her voice shaking as she pushed herself up from the Gryffindor table and sprinted out of the great hall.

She passed Peter on her way out, he froze on his pursuit to tell the Marauders about the Lily and map incident and followed Tula out.

"Vixen? What's wrong?" He asked when she had finally stopped running. She sat on the school steps wiping tears from her eyes.

"Tula? Please, tell me what's wrong? Was it Prongs? Padfoot? Moony-"

"Peter I need you to keep a secret." Tula cut him off, looking him dead in the eye.

"Of course," Peter said. "You're my best friend. I'd never betray you."

She took a deep breath before looking him in the eye once more.

"I killed my family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 336 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐑�...
37.2K 692 42
Seventh year at Hogwards what could possibly happen γ€ŠMarauders era》 Jily
102K 1K 31
Yeah please don't take this book seriously, I was young and had nothing to do, -UNDERGOING EDIT- (Not anymore) βœ” = edited I'm only editing the litera...