━ CHAPTER TWO

THE MARAUDERS SAT SILENTLY IN THE safety of the boys dorm, with Kingsley downstairs with his friends

THE MARAUDERS SAT SILENTLY IN THE safety of the boys dorm, with Kingsley downstairs with his friends. No one had said a word since Tula had screamed at Marlene in the great hall and Mcgonagall had kicked them out early.

Sirius sat at the foot of his bed twiddling his thumbs. The only girl of the group had claimed Remus' bed while the boy stood awkwardly beside James'.

"I uh, I.. Just wanted her to go away, you know?" Sirius began hesitantly.

"But why did you kiss Moony? I mean, there were plenty of others," Peter asked innocently.

"Why, jealous?" James teased, throwing his pillow at the boy.

"What? No! I just-"

"Hey Remus? Come with me for a sec, will you?" Tula cut across, staring pointedly at the boy.

He nodded fervently and followed her out the dorm and down the stairs. He watched as she checked to make sure the common room was empty before beckoning him over to the girls stairs.

"Uh, Vixen I can't-"

"It only applies to those of the human category, Rem."

Remus glanced at her in surprise before hesitantly placing his foot on the bottom step and waiting. When it didn't turn into a slide to glanced at her and asked "How long have you known about this?"

"Since last year. I didn't wanna give Prongs and Padfoot any ideas. Come on,"

She led the way to an end dorm and pushed it open to reveal her room.

"Alright, now sit. It's time for some boy talk."

***

Tula sat in defence against the dark arts a couple weeks later, scribbling away in her text book. James, who was sitting behind her, peeked over her shoulder in hopes of finding something more interesting then there professors droaning, only to met with-

Eye Yam Smell Lee. I am smelly.

The spell equivalent of a marker pen to write 'Lemon drops turn me on' on Dumbledores Rocky Balboas face of a forehead.

Why was 6 scared of 7? Because 7 8 9.

Theres 'hell' in 'hello' and 'good' in 'goodbye'.

^_^ ●◇● ♡°♡ ¿?#!¡

PINK IS CLICHE. P!NK IS COOL.

Scarlett top. Amber necklace. Pearl earing. (Non plural). Dexter. Milo. So why Tula?

Is Ashton to blame????