━ CHAPTER ELEVEN

TULA'S STOMACH GAVE AN UNPLEASENT JERK AS HER FEET LANDED ON THE GROUND

She shot a glare at Siruis for his rudeness before realising where she was.

"W-what? But, I don't understand, how'd you know where it is?"

"Snooped, saw some old paper work, the usaul."

Tula took a hesitant step forward. In front of her was the grave yard she'd never dared to visit before.

"S-siruis, I-I don't know i-if I c-can do this-"

"Yes you can." Siruis urged. Resting his hands on her shoulders and guiding her down the stone path.

Tula stumbled slightly on the steps before stopping suddenly at a row. Siruis almost fell over at her abruptness and turned to call her out- but his eyes fell on several graves.

Scarlett and Dexter Marcel
Beloved daughter, beloved brother, beloved parents.
You will be missed.

Amber Marcel
Beloved sister, beloved daughter, beloved girlfriend and friend to all
You will be missed

Pearl Marcel
Beloved sister, beloved twin, beloved daughter
You will be missed

Milo Marcel
Beloved brother, beloved son
You will be missed

Pedro Marcel
You never had the chance to breathe
But you will be missed

By the time Siruis had read the last headstone, he felt like the words 'you will be missed' were mocking them.

He glanced over to his friend and saw icy coloured tears streaming down her cheeks.

Never in his wildest dreams could he even begin to imagine what she was going through. He pulled her into the side of his peacoat with a one armed hug and held her there for a few minutes.

Finally, she cleared her throat to speak.

"You know, there was this one time, when Milo was just a baby, Amber and Ashton were only just friends then and he told us what a jerk his dad was one time when he was helping baby sit. And Pearl had this idea, because we were identical, to freak him out. Amber thought it was a good idea so they brought me and Pearl over to the offices,"

Tula sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"And Ashtons dad was so mad, I thought he was gonna kill him. But Amber stood on his desk and punched him square in the face."