━ CHAPTER SIX

"SHHH, HE'S COMING AROUND THE CORNER!"

"Ow! Peter, that's my foot-"

"Ooh, sorry James."

"Did you not hear me!? Be quiet!"

"This is not going to work."

"Oh stop being such a pessimist, Moony."

"He's here! Ready? Three-"

"-Two-"

"-One!"

"Happy Birthday Padfoot!"

Siruis let out a shreik and jumped back as his best friends suddenly jumped out from around the corner.

Tula stood in a jazz hand position with a present in her hand.

Peter stood beside her with a big smile and a cake on a tray in his hands.

James and Remus had a large banner stretched out between them that read:

Guess who's still alive, bitches!

"What the fuc- not cool! I almost had a heart attack!" He said, a hand on his chest.

"Wrong side, Padfoot."

"Come on!" Tula squealed, practically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Where are we going?" Siruis asked as Remus and James hooked their arms in his and dragged him forward.

"To give you your present." Remus said, his breath fanning Siruis' ear and making him blush.

"Interesting."

"B-b-but then whats that in Vixens hand?"

Tula shook the small blue box tauntingly. "A hint, you'll see it when we get closer."

With a jolt, Siruis realised they were taking him to the statue of the one eyed witch,

Which meant they were going to Hogsmeade.

"Guys-?"

They continued to smile maniacally as they led him through the tunnel and the snuck out of Honeydukes.

"Moony," Tula called suddenly, "You're on eye duty."

Before Siruis could question what on earth 'eye duty' was, he felt Remus' scarred fingers cover his eyes.

"Oh."

"Watch your step." Remus warned, his lips next to the boys ear. A warm feeling ran up Siruis body, making him feel very flustered.