━ CHAPTER THREE

"ON WARDS, GOOD STEAD!" TULA commanded loudly, pointing forward with one hand while the other was wrapped around James' neck

"ON WARDS, GOOD STEAD!" TULA commanded loudly, pointing forward with one hand while the other was wrapped around James' neck. Remus and Peter chuckled as James made a snorting sound and continued forward to their defence against the dark arts lesson with his friend on his back.

Siruis suddenly appeared beside the quartet. "Ah, Prongs, what a horse." He said fondly, patting his neck.

"What breed?" He asked Tula with feigned curiosity, she looked down at him with a grin and shrugged. "I'm not sure, he's weak in the knees so obviously he's not a-"

"Hey!"

The Marauders laughed as James suddenly stopped with an indignant look on his face. "I'm not weak!"

"Oh honey," Tula began in a pity soaked tone. "Of course you're not."

"Thank yo-"

"If that's what the stag queen wants to believe, then we mustn't upset the giant baby, shall we?"

"Why you-"

"Where were you?" Remus whispered to Siruis as they watched James try to tackle Tula while she climbed higher up his back.

"Just... doing something. Don't worry about it." Remus gave the dark haired boy a strange look as they all began filing into the classroom.

In the middle of the room was a large wardrobe, one which nobody had trouble identifying what was within.

A boggart.

"Right, right! Get into a line please, and remember, think of your worst fear, imagine it funny, and cast Riddikulus!"

With a wave of the professors wand, the wardrobe door opened with a loud 'bang!' One by one students faced there worst fears. Lily Evans had her sister and parents screaming at her for being a 'freak!' When she cast the Riddikulus spell they turned into a vase of flowers that had red clown noses.

Marlene McKinnons was a large mummy, though it may have had a meaning about being ugly within.

When James went up, the boggart transformed into his parents dead bodies, then Siruis', then Remus', then Peters, Tulas, Lilys- by the time he had managed to turn the corpses into what looked like Dumbledore in makeup- he had tears streaming down his face. And Tula noticed Lily's rather duped expression as she stared at where her corpse had just been.

Peter went next, a large, threatening, wooden puppet stood before them, strings and all.

Then Siruis, his was his younger brother Regulus, in his Slytherin uniform with blood down his robes and the dark mark on his wrist.

Remus was on the receiving end of a large full moon, which he promptly made explode, earning cheers from his friends.

Finally, Tula walked up to the boggart. She couldn't be sure, but she had a vague idea of what she'd see.