━ CHAPTER SEVEN

LILY EVANS STOPPED OUTSIDE OF TULA'S DORM

LILY EVANS STOPPED OUTSIDE OF TULA'S DORM. She felt a bit weird about entering the girls dorm without Tula, but the brunette had insisted it was fine.

She was only going to go borrow here telescope, what was the worst that could happen?

Tula's dorm, much to Lily's surprise, was a shrine to muggle entertainment.

There were posters on her ceiling and walls of muggle gaming and movies, as well as some about books.

Enchnated fairy lights hung from one four poster bed to the other and it seemed each bed had a different purpose.

One was unmade, making that the bed Tula slept in the most.

One was covered in books and parchment, the homework bed.

One was hidden beneath piles of clothes, the wardrobe bed.

The fourth bed seemed to be a guest bed, as it was neatly made.

And the final bed, had all sorts of odd pieces. Each as interesting as the last, and on the side table, was several kinds of food.

The telescope was set up in front of the bay window, which had dream catchers hanging from it and a rapunzel like rope hanging out of it.

No doubt, apart of some kind of prank she and the other Marauders had pulled off recently.

Sometimes Lily had to remind herself Tula was a Muggleborn too, and that she was no the only one in their year and house.

Lily reached the telescope and was surprised to find a raggedy old piece of parchment placed carefully beside it. Curiosity swept over the prefect as she remembered a spell her friend Severus had taught her.

"I, Lily Evans, demand you show the secrets you conceal!" She whisper shouted, and the most curious thing happend.

Words spread out across it, paired with the Marauders strange nicknames, but they seemed to be mid argument:

(Credit goes to whoever Herhmione is for the next part)

Mr Moony would like to ask Lily if she could please place the map down before all hell breaks loose.

Mr Padfoot would like to tell Lily NOT to put the map because he's quite looking forward to Mr Prongs shitting his pants.

Ms Vixen would like to say that the map shouldn't be doing this. And that she thought they agreed to just let the map spew shit?

Mr Moony would like to tell Mr Padfoot and Ms Vixen to stop saying shit.

Mr Wormtail would like to tell Lily her hair looks nice today and is Mr Prongs doing okay?